TRAFFORD

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
Steve1956
Been Liked: 6492 times
Has Liked: 2919 times

Re: The Elephant in the Room ,Rest Trafford or not.

Post by Steve1956 » Sun Feb 04, 2024 6:45 pm

Bosscat wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 6:35 pm
I vote Westleigh should be rested 😉
I'll second that !

StayingDown4Ever
Been Liked: 269 times
Has Liked: 161 times

Re: TRAFFORD

Post by StayingDown4Ever » Sun Feb 04, 2024 6:47 pm

Gordaleman wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 6:34 pm
Idiot. I don't mean that exact situation. I mean howlers by Trafford. He does them all the time and sometimes gets away with them. He gives the defence no confidence at all and has been culpable for goals on at least ten occasions. He's a lightweight who is scared of competing for the ball and totally leaves crosses into his six yard box if there's any opposition players near him. He is also useless at distribution and yesterday rolled the ball out to an opponent at least twice.

Yes, he might come good eventually but it's a long way off.
Everyone sees this but a handful still try to defend him.

Darthlaw
Been Liked: 1185 times
Has Liked: 418 times

Post by Darthlaw » Sun Feb 04, 2024 6:47 pm

Gordaleman wrote:
Idiot.
Gordaleman wrote:
I mean howlers by Trafford. He has been culpable for goals on at least ten occasions.
The irony.

MrTopTier
Been Liked: 1047 times
Has Liked: 994 times

Post by MrTopTier » Sun Feb 04, 2024 6:50 pm

agreenwood wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 5:56 pm
Looks up definition of “elephant in the room”, then sees a 13-page thread discussing whether or not Trafford should be dropped.
Ah yeah but it wasn’t started by Westleigh, so it doesn’t count.

bfcjg
Been Liked: 5091 times
Has Liked: 6909 times

Post by bfcjg » Sun Feb 04, 2024 6:55 pm

For his own sake he should be rested. That said, some in the CFS singing Muric when Trafford walked past with Kompany should hang their heads in shame, not what the lad needs during a game.

Jamesy
Been Liked: 806 times
Has Liked: 531 times

Post by Jamesy » Sun Feb 04, 2024 7:02 pm

I agree, I think it is time to put the Trafford stuff to bed. Whether we think he is up to the job or not VK is going to start him every week so it won’t make any difference if we have endless threads about him.
I think I am more concerned about Kompany’s team selections than Trafford’s ability between the sticks. I couldn’t believe that he started Amdouni again yesterday. And with him and Ramsey in midfield and playing Berge as deep as he did just beggared belief.
I have been a critic of Trafford but for my part I will stay away from posting on the Trafford threads for the time being as it’s pointless. Yes let’s give the lad a rest. UTC

dsr
Been Liked: 4579 times
Has Liked: 2270 times

Post by dsr » Sun Feb 04, 2024 7:02 pm

Lew200100 wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2024 11:29 pm
As much I like to be positive Trafford cost us the game again. He had loads of time and no pressure to collect the ball before it went out for a corner. He watched it as if he wasn’t allowed to pick it up or touch the ball. I’m pretty sure he thought it was going out for a goal kick when everyone else was thinking pick the bl##dy ball up. The resulting corner was what we are used to seeing this season and to be fair first few games of last season.
I'd suggest you watch the highlights again. The reason he didn't trot across to pick the ball up on the other side of the goal area was that he was watching the Muniz who was not far from getting to the ball first. As it happened, O'Shea eased him off the ball so Trafford could have left the goal empty and gone to pick the ball up. But the percentage option is to take best position to save the goal, not best position to save the corner.

Turftalkers mentor
Been Liked: 72 times
Has Liked: 41 times

Post by Turftalkers mentor » Sun Feb 04, 2024 7:05 pm

Westleigh wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 5:53 pm
I’ll take stick off the usual gang ,but should Trafford be rested?
It’s a YES from me
[/quote

NO , no further explanation needed

Claretincraven
Been Liked: 130 times
Has Liked: 55 times

Post by Claretincraven » Sun Feb 04, 2024 7:08 pm

bfcjg wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 6:55 pm
For his own sake he should be rested. That said, some in the CFS singing Muric when Trafford walked past with Kompany should hang their heads in shame, not what the lad needs during a game.
The CFS sang something yesterday? Never heard a peep from them.
This user liked this post: evensteadiereddie

Murger
Been Liked: 1245 times
Has Liked: 847 times

Post by Murger » Sun Feb 04, 2024 7:10 pm

bfcjg wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 6:55 pm
So what you’re saying is, he can’t be criticised on this message board or at the game? So when can people voice their displeasure?

bfcjg
Been Liked: 5091 times
Has Liked: 6909 times

Post by bfcjg » Sun Feb 04, 2024 7:11 pm

Claretincraven wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 7:08 pm
The CFS sang something yesterday? Never heard a peep from them.
I go in Jml, just commenting,posters on here said it happened.

JBR
Been Liked: 17 times
Has Liked: 21 times

Post by JBR » Sun Feb 04, 2024 7:21 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 7:02 pm
I agree, I think it is time to put the Trafford stuff to bed. Whether we think he is up to the job or not VK is going to start him every week so it won’t make any difference if we have endless threads about him.
I think I am more concerned about Kompany’s team selections than Trafford’s ability between the sticks. I couldn’t believe that he started Amdouni again yesterday. And with him and Ramsey in midfield and playing Berge as deep as he did just beggared belief.
I have been a critic of Trafford but for my part I will stay away from posting on the Trafford threads for the time being as it’s pointless. Yes let’s give the lad a rest. UTC
Did he really play Berge in defence yesterday, his selections are bordering on insane.

dsr
Been Liked: 4579 times
Has Liked: 2270 times

Post by dsr » Sun Feb 04, 2024 7:30 pm

Perhaps we should have a poll. We have let in 47 goals this season. How many would we have let in if Muric had been in the nets? As a guide, this thread covers 3 games, 6 goals, and for 3 of them Trafford is accused of being at fault. Is that the fair ratio? If Muric had been in the nets, would we have conceded about half the number of goals, say 24? And perhaps scored three or four more because of his passing, say 28?

A plus four goal difference would have us challenging for Europe. Happy times!

Nori1958
Been Liked: 1112 times
Has Liked: 347 times

Post by Nori1958 » Sun Feb 04, 2024 7:40 pm

Murger wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 6:04 pm
If that was Trafford, you’d make up some BS as to why the grass is too long or something.
Thing is, he's never made howlers like the 2 Allison made today

CoolClaret
Been Liked: 2258 times
Has Liked: 2173 times

Post by CoolClaret » Sun Feb 04, 2024 7:50 pm

Muric on the second yesterday runs out for that, I think there's no question there.

I find VKs persistence with Traff beyond bizarre. I think it's so obvious how much worse the team looks. We can barely play out when that was supposed to be our natural game - Spurs away and Everton (even though we were shite at set pieces there), we just moved the ball so much better and it all starts from the man at the back.

He's definitely weak on crosses Traff - there's no denying it, on numerous occasions if he's going to potentially take contact he closes his eyes and flaps at it.

The only reason why there's so much noise about it is because people think the guy on the bench is better and it's frustrating to watch the team underperform and a player continually get selected and seeing our tepid play style as a result of it.

Muric may not be a top keeper in the league, he'll easily be a top distributor though and that is what we need.

Oh and for what it's worth as I posted on the initial transfer thread, I know a fair few Bolton fans who all said he's a good reactionary shot stopper but very suspect on crosses and under the high ball - and that was in League One.

Whatever way you look at it, for VK to start him gameweek one after doing F all to justify his selection and then to keep persisting till now is just horrific management and it's decisions like that (along with Amdouni & Ramsey's continual inclusion) that really has me scratching my head.

Carlos the Great
Been Liked: 150 times
Has Liked: 375 times

Post by Carlos the Great » Sun Feb 04, 2024 8:05 pm

Jamesy wrote:
You see once we all agree that VK seems stubborn and difficult to understand in his team selection we can realise that choosing Trafford week in week out regardless of how he plays is just another strange team selection

Westleigh
Been Liked: 241 times
Has Liked: 230 times

Post by Westleigh » Sun Feb 04, 2024 8:06 pm

Great ,my post gets deleted for asking if Trafford should be rested,was it offensive? Only to Trafford fans ,have we suddenly turned into Korea?

lewishamclaret
Been Liked: 29 times

Post by lewishamclaret » Sun Feb 04, 2024 8:08 pm

I have to confess to not having read the entire thread, but according to the MoTD commentary, and Wikipedia, Trafford is 6ft 6. Surely not?

123EasyasBFC
Been Liked: 622 times
Has Liked: 184 times

Post by 123EasyasBFC » Sun Feb 04, 2024 8:10 pm

CoolClaret wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 7:50 pm
Muric on the second yesterday runs out for that, I think there's no question there.

I find VKs persistence with Traff beyond bizarre. I think it's so obvious how much worse the team looks. We can barely play out when that was supposed to be our natural game - Spurs away and Everton (even though we were shite at set pieces there), we just moved the ball so much better and it all starts from the man at the back.

He's definitely weak on crosses Traff - there's no denying it, on numerous occasions if he's going to potentially take contact he closes his eyes and flaps at it.

The only reason why there's so much noise about it is because people think the guy on the bench is better and it's frustrating to watch the team underperform and a player continually get selected and seeing our tepid play style as a result of it.

Muric may not be a top keeper in the league, he'll easily be a top distributor though and that is what we need.

Oh and for what it's worth as I posted on the initial transfer thread, I know a fair few Bolton fans who all said he's a good reactionary shot stopper but very suspect on crosses and under the high ball - and that was in League One.

Whatever way you look at it, for VK to start him gameweek one after doing F all to justify his selection and then to keep persisting till now is just horrific management and it's decisions like that (along with Amdouni & Ramsey's continual inclusion) that really has me scratching my head.
I find it strange to how people seem to only talk about Traffords potential, muric is what 24/25 years old, already has the natural vision and feet that a modern keeper has, muric has the potential to be a quality keeper given the chance.

However the games we have won and drawn we would have regardless of which keeper we had in goal and I can’t think why games that Trafford has directly cost us points, the 10 other players in front haven’t been good enough

Leisure
Been Liked: 3811 times
Has Liked: 12499 times

Post by Leisure » Sun Feb 04, 2024 8:12 pm

Westleigh wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 8:06 pm
Great ,my post gets deleted for asking if Trafford should be rested,was it offensive? Only to Trafford fans ,have we suddenly turned into Korea?
No it probably wasn't but why did you need to start another thread on exactly the same topic?

evensteadiereddie
Been Liked: 3150 times
Has Liked: 10260 times

Post by evensteadiereddie » Sun Feb 04, 2024 8:13 pm

dsr wrote:
I'd suggest you watch the highlights again. The reason he didn't trot across to pick the ball up on the other side of the goal area was that he was watching the Muniz who was not far from getting to the ball first. As it happened, O'Shea eased him off the ball so Trafford could have left the goal empty and gone to pick the ball up. But the percentage option is to take best position to save the goal, not best position to save the corner.
How the hell can Trafford be blamed for a goal having, a few seconds earlier, taken a wise, safety first option to see the ball out for a corner?
Isn't it up to the defence as a unit to then protect the goal from the ensuing set piece?

Bosscat
Been Liked: 8538 times
Has Liked: 18286 times

Post by Bosscat » Sun Feb 04, 2024 8:14 pm

lewishamclaret wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 8:08 pm
I have to confess to not having read the entire thread, but according to the MoTD commentary, and Wikipedia, Trafford is 6ft 6. Surely not?
Screenshot_20240204_201257_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240204_201257_Chrome.jpg (122.84 KiB) Viewed 1135 times

StayingDown4Ever
Been Liked: 269 times
Has Liked: 161 times

Post by StayingDown4Ever » Sun Feb 04, 2024 8:15 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Put the Trafford stuff to bed just because Vincent is going to play him every week?

Absolute rubbish - just because he’s going to continue to play him doesn’t mean we can’t talk about it and all the problems it’s caused us.

Bosscat
Been Liked: 8538 times
Has Liked: 18286 times

Post by Bosscat » Sun Feb 04, 2024 8:15 pm

Westleigh wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 8:06 pm
Not deleted ... someone in their "infinite wisdom" put the thread on here if you scroll back 😉
This user liked this post: Westleigh

123EasyasBFC

Post by 123EasyasBFC » Sun Feb 04, 2024 8:16 pm

Trafford is 6ft 3 at best and he’s the most 5ft 10 looking 6ft 3 guy I’ve seen

CoolClaret

Post by CoolClaret » Sun Feb 04, 2024 8:18 pm

123EasyasBFC wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 8:10 pm
I find it strange to how people seem to only talk about Traffords potential, muric is what 24/25 years old, already has the natural vision and feet that a modern keeper has, muric has the potential to be a quality keeper given the chance.
Very much agree and he did show tremendous growth last season in his first full season playing regularly in England
123EasyasBFC wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 8:10 pm

However the games we have won and drawn we would have regardless of which keeper we had in goal and I can’t think why games that Trafford has directly cost us points, the 10 other players in front haven’t been good enough
Disagree - that's far too simplistic, maybe some games Traffs inclusion has won us a point (brighton away) but I feel overall we'd have been a better outfit with the Muric between the sticks.

123EasyasBFC

Post by 123EasyasBFC » Sun Feb 04, 2024 8:23 pm

CoolClaret wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 8:18 pm
Very much agree and he did show tremendous growth last season in his first full season playing regularly in England

Disagree - that's far too simplistic, maybe some games Traffs inclusion has won us a point (brighton away) but I feel overall we'd have been a better outfit with the Muric between the sticks.
Even Brighton away I would expect a prem keeper to make the saves he made.

But I can’t think of other than potentially Villa first goal at home, Arsenal and Bournemouths second goals away and coming out against Luton at home if I’m being critical for decisions that I don’t think muric would of made

CoolClaret

Post by CoolClaret » Sun Feb 04, 2024 8:30 pm

123EasyasBFC wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 8:23 pm
Even Brighton away I would expect a prem keeper to make the saves he made.

But I can’t think of other than potentially Villa first goal at home, Arsenal and Bournemouths second goals away and coming out against Luton at home if I’m being critical for decisions that I don’t think muric would of made
It's a simplistic view because the games wouldn't have played out in the same way with a different keeper.

It isn't about necessarily judging individual actions in a game, it's about a players inclusion on the team as a whole.

It's not top trumps or whatever - it's just a massive point of contention for us because our keeper is meant to be an instrumental part in how we want to play football.

lewishamclaret
Been Liked: 29 times

Post by lewishamclaret » Sun Feb 04, 2024 8:40 pm

If he's 6 ft 6 the Luton lad who fouled him the other week must be 10 ft 10

123EasyasBFC

Post by 123EasyasBFC » Sun Feb 04, 2024 9:01 pm

CoolClaret wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 8:30 pm
It's a simplistic view because the games wouldn't have played out in the same way with a different keeper.

It isn't about necessarily judging individual actions in a game, it's about a players inclusion on the team as a whole.

It's not top trumps or whatever - it's just a massive point of contention for us because our keeper is meant to be an instrumental part in how we want to play football.
I totally agree about the style of play. The same people saying Taylor is the weak link because of the style of play, but are happy to have Trafford over muric

JBR

Post by JBR » Sun Feb 04, 2024 9:05 pm

I think were all agreed Trafford is crap and needs dropping, might as well lock the thread back up for the evening

Vim Fuego
Been Liked: 76 times
Has Liked: 34 times

Post by Vim Fuego » Sun Feb 04, 2024 9:10 pm

123EasyasBFC wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 9:01 pm
I totally agree about the style of play. The same people saying Taylor is the weak link because of the style of play, but are happy to have Trafford over muric
In a nutshell. Muric dictates from the back with speed and accuracy of pass, short and long. No dithering. Long passing accuracy and control is exceptional for a GK. He pings it. Controls our style of play. It was absolutely insane to drop him.
These 3 users liked this post: CoolClaret Rumpelstiltskin Swizzlestick

123EasyasBFC

Post by 123EasyasBFC » Sun Feb 04, 2024 9:12 pm

Vim Fuego wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 9:10 pm
In a nutshell. Muric dictates from the back with speed and accuracy of pass, short and long. No dithering. Long passing accuracy and control is exceptional for a GK. He pings it. Controls our style of play. It was absolutely insane to drop him.
I 100% agree the writing was on the wall when I saw muric out the side first game of the season.

I’m over the muric thing now though because he’s never going to start a league game unless Trafford gets injured

CoolClaret

Post by CoolClaret » Sun Feb 04, 2024 9:19 pm

Vim Fuego wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 9:10 pm
& now it's his stubbornness that he thinks it's just going to magically click. He needs to do what's right and drop him, Amdouni and Ramsey and try and keep BFC in the PL.

Westleigh

Post by Westleigh » Sun Feb 04, 2024 9:25 pm

CoolClaret wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 9:19 pm
& now it's his stubbornness that he thinks it's just going to magically click. He needs to do what's right and drop him, Amdouni and Ramsey and try and keep BFC in the PL.
It would be brilliant if VK read this board he might suddenly start thinking that he may possibly be wrong.

JBR

Post by JBR » Sun Feb 04, 2024 9:25 pm

CoolClaret wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 9:19 pm
Hes the tinkerman, just loves messing around with formations, tactics and personel, players dont know if they are coming or going, literally.

Ramsey starts one game then disappears for weeks on end, very strange.

CoolClaret

Post by CoolClaret » Sun Feb 04, 2024 9:35 pm

& for the umpteenth time

If he wants to play Traff then stop with the absolute soul sucking, boring, turgid style that he's making him do.

Launch it long more to Foster and Fofana...

but then I'd just say we wouldn't be playing an 'attractive' 'brand' at all, so why pot Dyche in the first place

Leisure

Post by Leisure » Sun Feb 04, 2024 9:37 pm

Westleigh wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 9:25 pm
It would be brilliant if VK read this board he might suddenly start thinking that he may possibly be wrong.
You serious! :lol:
This user liked this post: Steve1956

Steve1956
Been Liked: 6492 times
Has Liked: 2919 times

Post by Steve1956 » Sun Feb 04, 2024 9:56 pm

Leisure wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 9:37 pm
You serious! :lol:
I think he is :lol:

Westleigh

Post by Westleigh » Sun Feb 04, 2024 10:03 pm

I suggest that Leisure and Steve 1956 read CT’s report .

colne-claret
Been Liked: 294 times
Has Liked: 30 times

Post by colne-claret » Sun Feb 04, 2024 10:14 pm

lewishamclaret wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 8:40 pm
If he's 6 ft 6 the Luton lad who fouled him the other week must be 10 ft 10
He’s never seen 6ft6 has he.

Leisure

Post by Leisure » Sun Feb 04, 2024 10:19 pm

Westleigh wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 10:03 pm
I suggest that Leisure and Steve 1956 read CT’s report .
I've read it and??
This user liked this post: Bosscat

Lew200100
Been Liked: 24 times
Has Liked: 5 times

Post by Lew200100 » Sun Feb 04, 2024 11:50 pm

Think back to when Joe Hart was in nets in 2018/19 he was very similar to what we have now and we were hopeless. Every one could see is failings which were the same as Trafford’s. We then put Heaton back in the nets who could organise a defence, command his box ( all be it pope was better at that) and was a better decision maker. The dynamics of the team changed and we stopped up but was heading down if we hadn’t made the change. So yes a keeper can make or break you. I’ve made my mind up he needs a rest and will hopefully come back a better player as simply playing him week 8n week out isn’t helping his development as his confidence must be shot at.

Anthonini
Been Liked: 208 times
Has Liked: 253 times

Post by Anthonini » Mon Feb 05, 2024 4:13 am

Trafford was great vs Fulham. What are you guys talking about seriously?

Nori1958

Post by Nori1958 » Mon Feb 05, 2024 7:01 am

Leisure wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 10:19 pm
I've read it and??
So have I, and iam at a loss to see westleighs point.
It puts no blame on him for the goals, and mentions at least 4 saves that he made in the 2nd half.
These 2 users liked this post: Leisure Bosscat

Quickenthetempo
Been Liked: 3875 times
Has Liked: 2073 times

Post by Quickenthetempo » Mon Feb 05, 2024 8:15 am

There was around 20 or so in the upper longside block 1 singing Muric to Kompany as he walked off.

I was expecting chants of 'You're not fit to wear the shirt' to be honest. There was lots of anger around us.

Shaggy
Been Liked: 394 times
Has Liked: 149 times

Post by Shaggy » Mon Feb 05, 2024 8:24 am

Anthonini wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2024 4:13 am
Trafford was great vs Fulham. What are you guys talking about seriously?
He wasn’t though. Yes he made a couple of good stops and a couple of absolute routine ones, he also was powder puff on our goals conceded and contributed in them.

He has been weak all season bar the Brighton game and has been involved in us conceding goals.

He’s a reactionary shot stopper. Every other part of his game is severely lacking especially at this level.

Foshiznik
Been Liked: 723 times
Has Liked: 2035 times
Location: Computer matrix, IP not found- current code: 00101110100101001100100 1011101010100010101101010100100

Post by Foshiznik » Mon Feb 05, 2024 8:39 am

I'm personally going to support whoever is picked as goalkeeper, whether that's Muric, Trafford or another.

I really don't understand why so many are piling on a Burnley player so much. Yes there are genuine concerns and some goals this season have been caused by poor goalkeeping but it seems nowadays that some ignore the howlers, lack of effort, lack of desire, lack of quality of those in front of the keeper and look at every goal for how they can make it the keeper's fault.

The best way to measure a keeper is by the neutrals view of the game. The majority say VK is to blame for the first as he put Odobert on Palinha and he lost track of him before allowing him to have a free header at the front post and the second goal caused by Vitinho being lazy pushing out of defence, amdouni not putting enough pressure on the player passing the ball over the top, the lack of reaction from O'Shea and Ekdal having the turning circle of a airborne jumbo jet and seemingly being unaware of the danger of Vitinho's position all creating a situation where trafford is then put in a position to gamble on either coming out or staying back in which he does then make the wrong decision. They also say it's a good finish from Munoz which many seem to have ignored.

I'd have no issue with Muric taking over the position but I will never get to the point where i hate a burnley player and can't wait for the next opportunity to twist something to the point where i can blame them solely for a goal being conceded. I just don't get why so many get joy from that.
These 2 users liked this post: Leisure longsidepies

Nori1958

Post by Nori1958 » Mon Feb 05, 2024 8:47 am

Foshiznik wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2024 8:39 am
I'm personally going to support whoever is picked as goalkeeper, whether that's Muric, Trafford or another.

I really don't understand why so many are piling on a Burnley player so much. Yes there are genuine concerns and some goals this season have been caused by poor goalkeeping but it seems nowadays that some ignore the howlers, lack of effort, lack of desire, lack of quality of those in front of the keeper and look at every goal for how they can make it the keeper's fault.

The best way to measure a keeper is by the neutrals view of the game. The majority say VK is to blame for the first as he put Odobert on Palinha and he lost track of him before allowing him to have a free header at the front post and the second goal caused by Vitinho being lazy pushing out of defence, amdouni not putting enough pressure on the player passing the ball over the top, the lack of reaction from O'Shea and Ekdal having the turning circle of a airborne jumbo jet and seemingly being unaware of the danger of Vitinho's position all creating a situation where trafford is then put in a position to gamble on either coming out or staying back in which he does then make the wrong decision. They also say it's a good finish from Munoz which many seem to have ignored.

I'd have no issue with Muric taking over the position but I will never get to the point where i hate a burnley player and can't wait for the next opportunity to twist something to the point where i can blame them solely for a goal being conceded. I just don't get why so many get joy from that.
Exactly
This user liked this post: Stalbansclaret

Nori1958

Post by Nori1958 » Mon Feb 05, 2024 8:49 am

Quickenthetempo wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2024 8:15 am
There was around 20 or so in the upper longside block 1 singing Muric to Kompany as he walked off.

I was expecting chants of 'You're not fit to wear the shirt' to be honest. There was lots of anger around us.
What percentage of the support is that, probably too small to work out