Can you sack a manager at half time ?

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
Superjohnnyfrancis
Been Liked: 351 times
Has Liked: 335 times

Re: Can you sack a manager at half time ?

Post by Superjohnnyfrancis » Sat Feb 03, 2024 11:12 pm

Vim Fuego wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2024 11:08 pm
They are the open minded realists on here

While in the deluded no matter what (and most likely anti SD) camp are RVClaret, Nori (Traffords Dad probably), Claretontheboast, and more. Sorry if I left anyone out. It has been another terrible day at the office

It all gets a tad dull on here for the rest of us really, going around in circles
Good summation that

Don’t know if you’ve clocked it but Trafford waves to Nori every home game when he comes out of the tunnel. Remember that next time you watch the highlights. Always makes me smile.

mybloodisclaret
Been Liked: 699 times
Has Liked: 4037 times

Post by mybloodisclaret » Sat Feb 03, 2024 11:14 pm

Vim Fuego wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2024 11:08 pm
They are the open minded realists on here

While in the deluded no matter what (and most likely anti SD) camp are RVClaret, Nori (Traffords Dad probably), Claretontheboast, and more. Sorry if I left anyone out. It has been another terrible day at the office

It all gets a tad dull on here for the rest of us really, going around in circles

Do we still have an anti SD camp? Wow they need to move on a bit. We have a new manager about 20 months ago they can moan about now.

Your definition of "open minded realists" resembles my vision of eternal pessimists.

chipbutty
Been Liked: 138 times
Has Liked: 132 times

Post by chipbutty » Sat Feb 03, 2024 11:18 pm

BobSykes wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2024 4:59 pm
I'm more annoyed with Klueless now after the comeback than at 0-2 . We've shown we could have won that, as with various other earlier games, and getting 1 point which does nothing for us is not one ounce of consolation.

Bin him. Now. Today.
Who do we get in?
And hasn't he just signed a massive contract that we can ill afford to pay our?

wbfc
Been Liked: 110 times

Post by wbfc » Sun Feb 04, 2024 5:19 am

It is desperate to watch ...

pushpinpussy
Been Liked: 895 times
Has Liked: 134 times

Post by pushpinpussy » Sun Feb 04, 2024 6:55 am

ClaretsPadiham wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2024 4:02 pm
He has to go ….

The players aren’t showing any fight, players out of position, awful defending, never learn from our mistakes. He doesn’t see what the average fan can see and realise which players aren’t up to it.

If Vitinho was called James Smith he would be playing for Accrington.

Trafford is bobbins.

Brownhill is never a captain, never hear him.

VK enough is enough wasted over 100 million on garbage…. Someone has to be responsible and take the blame.

Do the right thing Alan and atleast we can hope for a new manager bounce.

I’d even consider Michael Jackson untill the end of the season it nearly worked last time, anything is better than this.

One of the worst seasons I can remember just relegate us now.

The fans are turning and have had enough.

KOMPANY OUT !
I take it you only live in Padiham but didn't go on the match today to offer your support to the boys. 2 questions. How old are you? What is your IQ?
This user liked this post: evensteadiereddie