TRAFFORD (AGAIN)

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
Darthlaw
Been Liked: 1185 times
Has Liked: 418 times

Re: TRAFFORD (AGAIN)

Post by Darthlaw » Sat Feb 24, 2024 9:10 pm

spt_claret wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 8:58 pm
So did Muric's performances though. And the two are linked when we play so much through the keeper and try to build from the back with possession. Results picked up alongside Muric's performances, chicken & egg as to which drove which but it's undeniable that Muric by February was worlds apart from Muric in August. That's not happened here - and I really hate to get on Trafford's back so much, but it's just not changing.
And would you say that is down to James Trafford in particular or the team selection (15 unique defences in 26 games, for one) around him. Not forgetting the step up, from Chumpionship to PL.

I’d say the relatively settled defence and midfield we had with Muric (along with the light years ahead quality of our signings in the championship) played more than a part in how we dominated the league.

Comparing Muric’s improvement over last season (whilst the team settled) with Trafford’s stagnation or decline (as the team has done the same) isn’t a fair comparison IMO.

Regardless, my only point is the abuse JT is receiving compared to others who are making mistakes in the team.

Steve-Harpers-perm
Been Liked: 1884 times
Has Liked: 841 times

Post by Steve-Harpers-perm » Sat Feb 24, 2024 9:16 pm

Darthlaw wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 9:10 pm
And would you say that is down to James Trafford in particular or the team selection (15 unique defences in 26 games, for one) around him. Not forgetting the step up, from Chumpionship to PL.

I’d say the relatively settled defence and midfield we had with Muric (along with the light years ahead quality of our signings in the championship) played more than a part in how we dominated the league.

Comparing Muric’s improvement over last season (whilst the team settled) with Trafford’s stagnation or decline (as the team has done the same) isn’t a fair comparison IMO.

Regardless, my only point is the abuse JT is receiving compared to others who are making mistakes in the team.
So a settled back line would stop him picking the ball out of the net? He is the problem in the defence every single week!

spt_claret
Been Liked: 745 times
Has Liked: 463 times

Post by spt_claret » Sat Feb 24, 2024 9:26 pm

Darthlaw wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 9:10 pm

I'd say it's a mix- the defence not being settled does expose Trafford more, but Trafford has never covered himself in glory and his mistake rate is static possibly worsening, and amongst the most of any in the team in terms of costliness. Vitinho gets dog's abuse from some for being named on the teamsheet and has since last season (RVClaret in particular has NEVER cut him a break), Amdouni gets grief, it's not right but it's not unique. And I wouldn't say the defence was as settled as you're making out last season. Taylor played CB and LB. Bellis got injured, Ekdal came in for a run of games. Al Dahkil had a run of games. Vitinho and Roberts split the RB role.
He needs to come out of the side. He needed to months and months ago. I feel sorry for him, I don't abuse him, but this is excruciating.
It's reminiscent of Loris Karius' Champions League horror show, except Karius was concussed and it wasnt happening every other game. Karius was expected to develop into a great keeper, he was 24 at the time, look what's happened since. This is damaging and I don't condone the abuse at all but Kompany has created this situation and exacerbated it by never holding himself (or Trafford) accountable, fans will get louder in that scenario and it'll turn vitriolic. Not right but not surprising.

boatshed bill
Been Liked: 3164 times
Has Liked: 6762 times

Post by boatshed bill » Sat Feb 24, 2024 9:37 pm

spt_claret wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 9:26 pm
I'd say it's a mix- the defence not being settled does expose Trafford more, but Trafford has never covered himself in glory and his mistake rate is static possibly worsening, and amongst the most of any in the team in terms of costliness. Vitinho gets dog's abuse from some for being named on the teamsheet and has since last season (RVClaret in particular has NEVER cut him a break), Amdouni gets grief, it's not right but it's not unique. And I wouldn't say the defence was as settled as you're making out last season. Taylor played CB and LB. Bellis got injured, Ekdal came in for a run of games. Al Dahkil had a run of games. Vitinho and Roberts split the RB role.
He needs to come out of the side. He needed to months and months ago. I feel sorry for him, I don't abuse him, but this is excruciating.
It's reminiscent of Loris Karius' Champions League horror show, except Karius was concussed and it wasnt happening every other game. Karius was expected to develop into a great keeper, he was 24 at the time, look what's happened since. This is damaging and I don't condone the abuse at all but Kompany has created this situation and exacerbated it by never holding himself (or Trafford) accountable, fans will get louder in that scenario and it'll turn vitriolic. Not right but not surprising.
Any danger you might Precis this?

spt_claret

Post by spt_claret » Sat Feb 24, 2024 9:41 pm

boatshed bill wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 9:37 pm
Any danger you might Precis this?
Sure thing pal:
- Trafford's problems can't be entirely blamed on an unsettled defence.
- Promising keepers have been damaged by bad games before now, but this is happening weekly.

But that reduces something to rather pithy remarks that people can just dismiss, so I provided more detail/examples.

boatshed bill

Post by boatshed bill » Sat Feb 24, 2024 9:42 pm

spt_claret wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 9:41 pm
Sure thing pal:
- Trafford's problems can't be entirely blamed on an unsettled defence.
- Promising keepers have been damaged by bad games before now, but this is happening weekly.

But that reduces something to rather pithy remarks that people can just dismiss, so I provided more detail/examples.
Thanks.

Darthlaw

Post by Darthlaw » Sat Feb 24, 2024 9:47 pm

spt_claret wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 9:26 pm
but Trafford has never covered himself in glory and his mistake rate is static possibly worsening, and amongst the most of any in the team in terms of costliness.

Vitinho gets dog's abuse from some for being named on the teamsheet and has since last season
It’s interesting you use these two as the comparator.

You ignore Traffords ratings (in some cases best in team vs Newcastle) and suggest the most mistakes in terms of costliness. Even today his mistake did not contribute to a goal.

Equally, I’d urge you to look at the response to Vitinho giving away a pen almost immediately, or the non-reaction more accurately. See how this compares to Ramsay giving the pen vs Villa.

It’s certainly blatant who the fan favourites are, purely based on the grief they get.
This user liked this post: boatshed bill

Westleigh
Been Liked: 241 times
Has Liked: 230 times

Post by Westleigh » Sat Feb 24, 2024 9:53 pm

Been out for a meal ,have come back in and Nori and Darthlaw still banging the chuffing drum for the status quo.
This user liked this post: bumba

Darthlaw

Post by Darthlaw » Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:01 pm

Westleigh wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 9:53 pm
Been out for a meal ,have come back in and Nori and Darthlaw still banging the chuffing drum for the status quo.
And still you miss the point, despite being quoted.

Never change, Carwin/ insert Westleigh’s other username.

Never Change

boatshed bill

Post by boatshed bill » Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:04 pm

It took about a minute for Taylor to fukk up today

Westleigh

Post by Westleigh » Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:05 pm

Darthlaw wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 9:47 pm

You ignore Traffords ratings (in some cases best in team vs Newcastle) and suggest the most mistakes in terms of costliness. Even today his mistake did not contribute to a goal.

Equally, I’d urge you to look at the response to Vitinho giving away a pen almost immediately, or the non-reaction more accurately. See how this compares to Ramsay giving the pen vs Villa.

It’s certainly blatant who the fan favourites are, purely based on the grief they get.
Oh my goodness he didn’t contribute to a goal ,well goodie ,goodie ,he contributed to get us down to 10 men ,and in a strange sort of way contributed to us letting 3 goals in,but he made some good saves,oh dear oh dear ,”There’s none so blind as them that cannot see”

Westleigh

Post by Westleigh » Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:07 pm

Darthlaw wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:01 pm
And still you miss the point, despite being quoted.

Never change, Carwin/ insert Westleigh’s other username.

Never Change
Rowing against the tide ,how sad never mind,move away from the topic ,pick on the poster,have you noticed the critical fans stick to the topic ,you just start critice the posters when your opinion is in the minority .
Last edited by Westleigh on Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Darthlaw

Post by Darthlaw » Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:09 pm

Westleigh wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:05 pm
Oh my goodness he didn’t contribute to a goal ,well goodie ,goodie ,he contributed to get us down to 10 men ,and in a strange sort of way contributed to us letting 3 goals in,but he made some good saves,oh dear oh dear ,”There’s none so blind as them that cannot see”
Contributed as much as the other 10 players, in a strange sort of way too, Carwin?

You keep shouting from your tall mast for Trafford to ‘get out of your club’ eh?

Genuine question, do you shout in a different accent for each username?

Darthlaw

Post by Darthlaw » Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:10 pm

Westleigh wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:07 pm
pick on the poster,have you noticed the critical fans stick to the topic ,you just start critice the posters when your opinion is in the minority .
9:53 for delicious irony.

And poster or poster(s) in your case? I can never tell with the amount of posters you pose as

Westleigh

Post by Westleigh » Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:11 pm

Darthlaw wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:09 pm
Contributed as much as the other 10 players, in a strange sort of way too, Carwin?

You keep shouting from your tall mast for Trafford to ‘get out of your club’ eh?

Genuine question, do you shout in a different accent for each username?
At it again ,personal comments after listening to hundreds of comments you don’t agree with,same old Saturday rowing against the tide,and I haven’t made a personal remark all day .

boatshed bill

Post by boatshed bill » Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:13 pm

Someone please tell me what he could have done better today.

ClaretinJapan
Been Liked: 46 times
Has Liked: 23 times

Post by ClaretinJapan » Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:13 pm

ksrclaret wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 5:36 pm
He doesn't have the slightest clue what he's doing or the harm he's doing.
I'm starting to question his personality, but we've only got speculation I suppose. One thing for sure, it's not doing the players any good.

Darthlaw

Post by Darthlaw » Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:14 pm

Westleigh wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:11 pm
At it again ,personal comments after listening to hundreds of comments you don’t agree with,same old Saturday rowing against the tide,and I haven’t made a personal remark all day .
Still wondering what tide I’ve been rowing against, when I asked you to post examples of where I was since 5:09 today.

I debate and discuss with other who posters who engage in decent debate.

On the other hand, I’ll call you out (with examples) where it’s justified, no matter how much you clutch your pearls at the fact.

Bin Ont Turf
Been Liked: 5188 times
Has Liked: 804 times
Location: On top of a pink elephant riding to the Democratic Republic of Congo

Post by Bin Ont Turf » Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:14 pm

Fancy having a young goalie like that being your No1.

F***ing clueless.

bumba
Been Liked: 691 times
Has Liked: 200 times

Post by bumba » Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:15 pm

boatshed bill wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:13 pm
VK or Trafford? 😂

boatshed bill

Post by boatshed bill » Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:15 pm

bumba wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:15 pm
VK or Trafford? 😂
Obviously Trafford.

Westleigh

Post by Westleigh » Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:15 pm

Darthlaw wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:10 pm
9:53 for delicious irony.

And poster or poster(s) in your case? I can never tell with the amount of posters you pose as
And again your at it.I’ll put it on redial if you want,and still rising above it,and sticking to the facts

Darthlaw

Post by Darthlaw » Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:19 pm

Do what you like with as many of your usernames as you like, Carwin.

I won’t be engaging with your wannabe victim posts anymore.

Westleigh

Post by Westleigh » Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:25 pm

Darthlaw wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:19 pm
Do what you like with as many of your usernames as you like, Carwin.

I won’t be engaging with your wannabe victim posts anymore.
Looking forward to the council for the defence next weekend as you struggle to convince the world and his wife that VK and JT are the answer.

roperclaret
Been Liked: 339 times
Has Liked: 39 times

Post by roperclaret » Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:33 pm

boatshed bill wrote:
Decision making. He is too inexperienced. He is great when he doesn’t have to think. Makes wrong choices again and again when he has time. Not his fault as he is so young to be a first choice keeper in the premier league. Time to take him out for a while

spt_claret

Post by spt_claret » Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:40 pm

Darthlaw wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 9:47 pm

I'm not ignoring his ratings. He's had a couple of decent games and 1 great 2nd half. He's had a slew of huge mistakes.
Trafford's mistake led to us playing with a man short, we were dreadful before that but that undoubtedly influenced the game badly.
Vitinho gave away a pen, bad mistake. Already 0-2 with a man down, and he's playing on his wrong side with a winger in front of him who's defensively AWOL. It's apples to oranges mate. And again- Vitinho has a significant chunk of boo boys, some of whom were even bemoaning the idea of bringing him on before he came on. Ramsey's pen cost us the game, different again, and even if Vitinho's hardly set the world alight I'd say he's had more good or at least okay performances than Ramsay, even this season.
Acting like people are just playing favourites is only going to make some people get more hacked off, because you're just dismissing all criticism with that tag. Very, very few people just decide to dislike their own player for no reason, and while there's undoutedly vocal abusers, that's not even close to the majority of critics- I don't criticise a player because they're "not a favourite", and I don't tend to develop favourites unless they're players I think are playing well. That's how most fans think, not saying anyone's 100% accurate in their judgments or objective, but it's not as arbitrary as you're making out.
This user liked this post: Darthlaw

123EasyasBFC
Been Liked: 621 times
Has Liked: 184 times

Post by 123EasyasBFC » Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:41 pm

boatshed bill wrote:
Not played a crazy pass into brownhill with his weak foot when he had a simple pass out wide to Taylor. That is the pretty obvious thing he could of done better
This user liked this post: Poulton-le-Claret

boatshed bill

Post by boatshed bill » Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:47 pm

123EasyasBFC wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:41 pm
Not played a crazy pass into brownhill with his weak foot when he had a simple pass out wide to Taylor. That is the pretty obvious thing he could of done better
Fair enough, although I can thoroughly understand we he would choose not to pass to Taylor. ;)

123EasyasBFC

Post by 123EasyasBFC » Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:52 pm

boatshed bill wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:47 pm
Fair enough, although I can thoroughly understand we he would choose not to pass to Taylor. ;)
That’s a whole other issue, the back 5 clearly don’t have any confidence in each other and it doesn’t help the different 4 we have had so many times.

I ultimately think the last of confidence between them all is the reason for the mistakes. Like Beyer at home to palace could have played a simple pass back to Trafford but looked like he didn’t want to.

I do feel sorry that the blame is on Trafford because his manager should have taken him out the teams weeks ago. Or if anything told him he had to wait for his chance to start

Darthlaw

Post by Darthlaw » Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:52 pm

spt_claret wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:40 pm
I'm not ignoring his ratings. He's had a couple of decent games and 1 great 2nd half. He's had a slew of huge mistakes.
Trafford's mistake led to us playing with a man short, we were dreadful before that but that undoubtedly influenced the game badly..
Another great post.

I’d argue he’s dropped 2-3 clangers which have directly resulted in goals, an increasing amount of mistakes of late as the team have taken a nosedive but has made no more mistakes than most in the team, Vitinho being one of the worse offenders. I would also suggest ‘a couple of decent games’ is as disingenuous as suggesting he makes mistakes every week or has cost us PL survival as is becoming a more popular narrative.

But again, I’m not defending Trafford, merely pointing out the difference in abuse he gets to other players.

Before the goal today, he makes 3 decent saves, often against unmarked strikers, but is obliterated for a dicey pass to Brownhill. This when the team is already playing horrifically. Equally, As you describe, Vitinho arrives on the pitch and gives away a penalty with his first contribution and somehow gets little to no grief.

It doesn’t take a huge leap in imagination to understand the perception people are playing favourites. Surely you must see that even, arguably, from your own analysi?
Last edited by Darthlaw on Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Westleigh

Post by Westleigh » Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:54 pm

Good old Darthlaw arguing to the end .😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

boatshed bill

Post by boatshed bill » Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:55 pm

123EasyasBFC wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:52 pm
That’s a whole other issue, the back 5 clearly don’t have any confidence in each other and it doesn’t help the different 4 we have had so many times.

I ultimately think the last of confidence between them all is the reason for the mistakes. Like Beyer at home to palace could have played a simple pass back to Trafford but looked like he didn’t want to.

I do feel sorry that the blame is on Trafford because his manager should have taken him out the teams weeks ago. Or if anything told him he had to wait for his chance to start
You'd have to have massive faith in his replacement (presumably Muric) being able to do better.

spt_claret

Post by spt_claret » Sat Feb 24, 2024 11:09 pm

Darthlaw wrote:
Another great post.

I’d argue he’s dropped 2-3 clangers which have directly resulted in goals, an increasing amount of mistakes of late as the team have taken a nosedive but has made no more mistakes than most in the team, Vitinho being one of the worse offenders. I would also suggest ‘a couple of decent games’ is as disingenuous as suggesting he makes mistakes every week or has cost us PL survival as is becoming a more popular narrative.

But again, I’m not defending Trafford, merely pointing out the difference in abuse he gets to other players.

Before the goal today, he makes 3 decent saves, often against unmarked strikers, but is obliterated for a dicey pass to Brownhill. This when the team is already playing horrifically. Equally, As you describe, Vitinho arrives on the pitch and gives away a penalty with his first contribution and somehow gets little to no grief.

It doesn’t take a huge leap in imagination to understand the perception people are playing favourites. Surely you must see that even, arguably, from your own analysi?
I'd definitely say there's more than 2-3, I'd also say that there's been several goals where it's been cumulative errors/split errors, of which he has taken part of (but not the sole) blame- although yes I'd agree that some people fixate on his role in the split errors. I really don't think he's had more than a couple of decent games, I'd love to say otherwise. I've never booed a Burnley player, never will, when I'm on the ground I always back him or whoever plays, it's not a boo boy thing.

Trafford did make some decent saves, he also had a mistake straight from kickoff which we got away with, but making decent saves is the basic job of any keeper.
I think some people are never going to give him credit or have their knives out now, yes. I don't think anybody started there (because who would start there for a new signing?), but yes there's some posters who have turned nasty with it, never argued that. One or two all too predictable as well- Foster was no longer a target for criticism after being our standout early doors, so a new punchbag was needed.
As for Vitinho, again- Vitinho's mistake today was made when the game was already lost. When he made an equivocal mistake against Chelsea, he got huge levels of abuse for it. People will pay more attention to a mistake that swings a game than one which just compounds misery.

123EasyasBFC

Post by 123EasyasBFC » Sat Feb 24, 2024 11:12 pm

Darthlaw wrote:
Another great post.

Vitinho might of given something away defensively but he was only only player in 102 minutes to create anything in the palace half

123EasyasBFC

Post by 123EasyasBFC » Sat Feb 24, 2024 11:19 pm

boatshed bill wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:55 pm
You'd have to have massive faith in his replacement (presumably Muric) being able to do better.
I’d have much more faith in Muric. Had we not signed a keeper this summer and kept Muric and peacock-farrell or even still signed Vig and had Muric as number one, nobody would be panicking thinking we need a new keeper. We spent a full championship season improving Muric and he had actually become an all round keeper to then just dropping him for someone who had played in league one. Trafford should have been signed last season if we wanted him that much. The writing was on the wall when Muric was dropped for the first game and again it’s not Traffords fault he’s being left in the team to suffer and struggle.

Trafford and Amdouni are the only two who haven’t yet been out the team when they are clearly struggling. Even Berge had a few games on the bench and was hooked at half time against Berge. O’Shea had a spell out the side before coming back in and improving

boatshed bill

Post by boatshed bill » Sat Feb 24, 2024 11:22 pm

123EasyasBFC wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 11:19 pm
I’d have much more faith in Muric. Had we not signed a keeper this summer and kept Muric and peacock-farrell or even still signed Vig and had Muric as number one, nobody would be panicking thinking we need a new keeper. We spent a full championship season improving Muric and he had actually become an all round keeper to then just dropping him for someone who had played in league one. Trafford should have been signed last season if we wanted him that much. The writing was on the wall when Muric was dropped for the first game and again it’s not Traffords fault he’s being left in the team to suffer and struggle.

Trafford and Amdouni are the only two who haven’t yet been out the team when they are clearly struggling. Even Berge had a few games on the bench and was hooked at half time against Berge. O’Shea had a spell out the side before coming back in and improving
Berge vs Berge? try to edit your post. ;)

123EasyasBFC

Post by 123EasyasBFC » Sat Feb 24, 2024 11:25 pm

boatshed bill wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 11:22 pm
Berge vs Berge? try to edit your post. ;)
Against spurs I should have said
This user liked this post: boatshed bill

ksrclaret
Been Liked: 2567 times
Has Liked: 769 times

Post by ksrclaret » Sat Feb 24, 2024 11:29 pm

Just seen the red card incident back on MOTD. It's even worse than I remembered.

He looks up, sees Lerma running to close down Brownhill (who can't see the full picture because he's facing Trafford), and plays an under hit pass anyway.

If Trafford is in goal next week nobody will convince me that it's not in his contract to start every game.

jlup1980
Been Liked: 858 times
Has Liked: 531 times

Post by jlup1980 » Sat Feb 24, 2024 11:31 pm

Darthlaw wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 8:44 pm
Just quoted this of what is an excellent post.

I still maintain Muric never received the vitriol Muric did (which is my only point here), particularly because the results in the Championship turned appropriately.

At the risk of the violin coming out, the issue of raise that JT needs the abuse (as I’ve quoted today) whilst sat at a higher tier of football, with a regularly changeable defence and attempting an almost impossible step up (before the previous points are taken into account).

In essence, the GK position is a headache but it’s BFC’s headache and, by association, the supporters headache. Just ask whether slating your GK is going to achieve anything positive, before you post.

If, after he is selected, folks think genuinely that asking JT to ‘get out of our club’ is going to achieve positive results then fair enough.
He shouldn't be getting slated by anyone because he shouldn't be in the team. In fairness, I don't think any of the players should be getting pelters from the supporters this season as it's so blatantly clear that the management is the problem. We're being set up to fail week after week and your point about the defence is a huge part of that. There's not been a balanced back 5 all season. It's been musical chairs around Trafford and O'Shea - no wonder they look lost. The latter was the boo boy in the early stages, now it's Trafford. In all honesty it's neither of them, it's the man in the dugout.

Steve-Harpers-perm
Been Liked: 1884 times
Has Liked: 841 times

Post by Steve-Harpers-perm » Sat Feb 24, 2024 11:46 pm

jlup1980 wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 11:31 pm
He shouldn't be getting slated by anyone because he shouldn't be in the team. In fairness, I don't think any of the players should be getting pelters from the supporters this season as it's so blatantly clear that the management is the problem. We're being set up to fail week after week and your point about the defence is a huge part of that. There's not been a balanced back 5 all season. It's been musical chairs around Trafford and O'Shea - no wonder they look lost. The latter was the boo boy in the early stages, now it's Trafford. In all honesty it's neither of them, it's the man in the dugout.
They’ve all become accepted as they get picked each week. If you said last May we’ll be playing like Trafford, O’Shea, and Amdouni as our main three players in the division above you’d have been laughed at. Yet here we are!

boatshed bill

Post by boatshed bill » Sat Feb 24, 2024 11:48 pm

If we accept relegation it would be interesting to see how Muric would fare in the Pl

Ric_C
Been Liked: 752 times
Has Liked: 122 times

Post by Ric_C » Sun Feb 25, 2024 12:30 am

boatshed bill wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:55 pm
At least Muric (the poor *******) should be given a chance. What exactly has Muric done wrong? Other than gradually improve since he came to the club?

THEWELLERNUT70
Been Liked: 1038 times
Has Liked: 2039 times

Post by THEWELLERNUT70 » Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:33 am

It's really easy on this thread to see who the WUM's are. You know the types that would tell it's a lovely sunny day outside even though it's approaching midnight and they'd still argue the point

Just remember the username and use it for future reference ;) :lol:

bumba
Been Liked: 691 times
Has Liked: 200 times

Post by bumba » Sun Feb 25, 2024 2:08 am

boatshed bill wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:15 pm
Obviously Trafford.
He could have stopped a red card from happening, were in deep sh*t and he's time wasting at 0-0 after 15 minutes.
His passing was awful, he didn't command his box, he didn't deal well with crosses and he nearly conceded an OG after 60 seconds!!

StayingDown4Ever
Been Liked: 269 times
Has Liked: 161 times

Post by StayingDown4Ever » Sun Mar 03, 2024 1:49 pm

More tripe from Trafford already today.

He’s played it out to one of their players three times already.

I’m not sure he realises we are getting beat either as he seems to be time wasting each time he receives the ball.

Bigvince
Been Liked: 937 times
Has Liked: 699 times

Post by Bigvince » Sun Mar 03, 2024 2:10 pm

StayingDown4Ever wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2024 1:49 pm

I’m not sure he realises we are getting beat either as he seems to be time wasting each time he receives the ball.
Give it a rest, it’s boring now!

JimmyRobbo
Been Liked: 509 times
Has Liked: 886 times

Post by JimmyRobbo » Sun Mar 03, 2024 2:22 pm

StayingDown4Ever wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2024 1:49 pm

More tripe than ever from the same poster. It's a true yawnfest.

Are you struggling with Rovers being only 1pt above relegation. Is this where you come to improve your life. Pop off back to Rovers forever forum.

Sheedyclaret
Been Liked: 170 times
Has Liked: 45 times

Post by Sheedyclaret » Sun Mar 03, 2024 2:45 pm

JimmyRobbo wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2024 2:22 pm
More tripe than ever from the same poster. It's a true yawnfest.

Are you struggling with Rovers being only 1pt above relegation. Is this where you come to improve your life. Pop off back to Rovers forever forum.
He ain’t wrong though he’s a dreadful goalkeeper

JimmyRobbo
Been Liked: 509 times
Has Liked: 886 times

Post by JimmyRobbo » Sun Mar 03, 2024 3:00 pm

Sheedyclaret wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2024 2:45 pm
He ain’t wrong though he’s a dreadful goalkeeper
Course he is, mate. If it wasn't for him, we'd be in the Champs League final.

Steve1956
Been Liked: 6492 times
Has Liked: 2919 times

Post by Steve1956 » Sun Mar 03, 2024 3:00 pm

The abuse this kid gets is absolutely shocking....call your self supporters...hang your heads in shame...it's disgusting the treatment he's getting.
These 5 users liked this post: beeholeclaret JimmyRobbo LoveCurryPies Burnley1989 ClaretJimmy