Away fans in home areas, again

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
RickyBobby
Been Liked: 99 times
Has Liked: 6 times

Away fans in home areas, again

Post by RickyBobby » Sat Feb 17, 2024 5:01 pm

Large group of Arsenal fans in the Jimmy Mac lower corporate area. It is common to get away fans in there but this is the most I have ever seen today, must have been 20 or so. Celebrating after every goal, talking very loudly too, stuck out with their accents. Stewards didn’t give a f.

What actually is the clubs policy on this? It is obvious that they turn a blind eye because it is money for them, but why don’t they similar to rovers and have an away corporate area?
With no police in the ground and shy stewards with many not speaking good english it is asking for trouble.

gandhisflipflop
Been Liked: 2340 times
Has Liked: 1405 times

Re: Away fans in home areas, again

Post by gandhisflipflop » Sat Feb 17, 2024 5:02 pm

RickyBobby wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2024 5:01 pm
Large group of Arsenal fans in the Jimmy Mac lower corporate area. It is common to get away fans in there but this is the most I have ever seen today, must have been 20 or so. Celebrating after every goal, talking very loudly too, stuck out with their accents. Stewards didn’t give a f.

What actually is the clubs policy on this? It is obvious that they turn a blind eye because it is money for them, but why don’t they similar to rovers and have an away corporate area?
With no police in the ground and shy stewards with many not speaking good english it is asking for trouble.

Same in the longside lower again today. I’d understand if they showed some respect and used common sense but they don’t and I’m surprised someone hasn’t been seriously hurt yet.

FeedTheArf
Been Liked: 349 times
Has Liked: 151 times

Post by FeedTheArf » Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:38 am

RickyBobby wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2024 5:01 pm

The clubs policy on this seems to be:

££££££££££££££££££££
This user liked this post: CoolClaret

Terry Cochrane
Been Liked: 68 times
Has Liked: 15 times

Post by Terry Cochrane » Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:48 am

Clear to spot them at the end because there were very few home fans in the home areas
This user liked this post: evensteadiereddie

Spike
Been Liked: 598 times
Has Liked: 1238 times

Post by Spike » Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:36 pm

If this is to happen the club needs to increase the number of stewards and give them better training and means of communication