Aaron Ramsey injury

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
Big Vinny K
Been Liked: 1031 times
Has Liked: 280 times

Re: Aaron Ramsey injury

Post by Big Vinny K » Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:16 pm

Rileybobs wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:10 pm
If you don’t think it’s data protection then what do you think it is?
Not sure.
Could be player (or “asset”) protection ?
Could be VK or his team not wanting this to be part of press conferences.

Whatever it is I think it’s a choice in approach and a choice that they are completely entitled to make.
All I am saying is I prefer the approach of providing updates on our injuries that other managers seem to be taking.

It does not have a big effect on my life.
It’s not an obsession.
It doesn’t stop me supporting the club or going on the game !!

Paul Waine
Been Liked: 2352 times
Has Liked: 3183 times

Post by Paul Waine » Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:17 pm

ClaretTony wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:10 pm
I think you are getting confused between GDPR (which is a legal minefield) & patient confidentiality. If he was to go into some great detail about a player’s medical situation then he could breach the latter. But telling the media what kind of injury he has suffered is not a problem.
I've just done a little googling. I recommend looking at Global Sports Data and Technology Group (GSDT) also "Project Red Card." Health, including injury status of a sports person, falls under Article 9 of GDPR.

My guess is sports lawyers are advising clubs to be a lot more circumspect re disclosing injury status of players as players become more aware of their GDPR rights.

Paul Waine

Post by Paul Waine » Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:18 pm

Big Vinny K wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:16 pm
Not sure.
Could be player (or “asset”) protection ?
Could be VK or his team not wanting this to be part of press conferences.

Whatever it is I think it’s a choice in approach and a choice that they are completely entitled to make.
All I am saying is I prefer the approach of providing updates on our injuries that other managers seem to be taking.

It does not have a big effect on my life.
It’s not an obsession.
It doesn’t stop me supporting the club or going on the game !!
I assume you will check out GSDT - my post above.

KRBFC
Been Liked: 3809 times
Has Liked: 1071 times

Post by KRBFC » Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:19 pm

Rileybobs wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:10 pm
If you don’t think it’s data protection then what do you think it is?

And in terms of semi pro contracts, I wouldn’t expect them to stipulate anything with regards to clubs disclosing player injuries because players are protected by GDPR.
I agree with Big Vinny, if it was data protection then why are other clubs willing to reveal more details? Why the sudden change under two managers? Did guidelines change in the last couple of years? I think it’s an ALK thing, not that I’m against it really.
Last edited by KRBFC on Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This user liked this post: CrosspoolClarets

Big Vinny K

Post by Big Vinny K » Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:19 pm

boatshed bill wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:53 pm
How do you know that the fans are any more, or less, interested than ours are?
I don’t - it’s just a logical assumption I have reached based on in my opinion fans of all clubs (not all fans) are interested in which players are available or when they might be back available.

It’s fine if you think differently !

Big Vinny K

Post by Big Vinny K » Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:25 pm

Paul Waine wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:18 pm
I assume you will check out GSDT - my post above.
Hi Paul.
I am sure that there some specific details that could fall under this but if this was the case for all injuries how would that explain the significant inconsistencies between clubs and inconsistencies in our own club ?
Klopp was giving daily updates on Mo Salah’s hamstring injury a couple of weeks ago - I think Liverpool fans were holding a vigil waiting for the white smoke from Pope Jurgen !

boatshed bill
Been Liked: 3166 times
Has Liked: 6770 times

Post by boatshed bill » Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:36 pm

Big Vinny K wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:19 pm
I don’t - it’s just a logical assumption I have reached based on in my opinion fans of all clubs (not all fans) are interested in which players are available or when they might be back available.

It’s fine if you think differently !

No, I understand your point of view.
I just wonder if it's the publicising of injury info that creates the fans' interest rather that it being made public by fans' initial interest in the subject.

Rileybobs
Been Liked: 6966 times
Has Liked: 1484 times

Post by Rileybobs » Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:41 pm

KRBFC wrote:
I agree with Big Vinny, if it was data protection then why are other clubs willing to reveal more details? Why the sudden change under two managers? Did guidelines change in the last couple of years? I think it’s an ALK thing, not that I’m against it really.
Like I’ve already said, differences in player contracts at other clubs. GDPR was introduced in 2018. Dyche was also very guarded about revealing details about player injuries so this hasn’t changed dramatically between the two managers.

Rileybobs

Post by Rileybobs » Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:41 pm

Big Vinny K wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:25 pm
Hi Paul.
I am sure that there some specific details that could fall under this but if this was the case for all injuries how would that explain the significant inconsistencies between clubs and inconsistencies in our own club ?
Klopp was giving daily updates on Mo Salah’s hamstring injury a couple of weeks ago - I think Liverpool fans were holding a vigil waiting for the white smoke from Pope Jurgen !
Differences in player contracts like I said. Or players giving express permission for details to be publicised.

Paul Waine

Post by Paul Waine » Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:53 pm

Big Vinny K wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:25 pm
Hi Paul.
Councils where I live, London outskirts, have been steadily reducing speed limits over recent years. Roads that were 40 mph limit reduced to 30 mph. Roads that were 30 mph reduced to 20 mph. Some 30 mph stretches remained 30 mph, while sections at either end reduced to 20 mph. The other day I got a cab home. The cab driver seemed to have an extra 10 mph (and more) speed allowance - where the limit was now 30 mph he was still "10%" above 40 mph, where the limit is now 20 mph he was still driving "10%" above 30 mph.

Maybe some of the clubs have received different advice on how to apply GDPR rules? Maybe some clubs aren't too concerned at the financial consequences of breaching the rules?

Casper2
Been Liked: 223 times
Has Liked: 67 times

Post by Casper2 » Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:02 pm

Can’t wait for Mission to Burnley when we get an in-depth view of everything that’s happened throughout the season (oh hang on a minute) :roll:

Big Vinny K

Post by Big Vinny K » Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:02 pm

Rileybobs wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:41 pm
Like I’ve already said, differences in player contracts at other clubs. GDPR was introduced in 2018. Dyche was also very guarded about revealing details about player injuries so this hasn’t changed dramatically between the two managers.
Can’t remember Dyche being that guarded about players injuries tbh.
If there is a difference in players contracts at other clubs how does that explain the inconsistencies within our own club as to how we have reported injuries on different players and even different injuries on the same player ?

As said I think in some circumstances there is a case for not disclosing some specific injury details.
And in all cases each club is entitled to their own approach in this area.

Rileybobs

Post by Rileybobs » Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:08 pm

Big Vinny K wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:02 pm
Can’t remember Dyche being that guarded about players injuries tbh.
If there is a difference in players contracts at other clubs how does that explain the inconsistencies within our own club as to how we have reported injuries on different players and even different injuries on the same player ?

As said I think in some circumstances there is a case for not disclosing some specific injury details.
And in all cases each club is entitled to their own approach in this area.
To be honest I haven’t noticed any inconsistencies with how we report injuries at the club. In the case of a severe injury like Ramsey’s I expect the club ask his permission to give a brief overview of the injury so the media and supporters are aware of the severity of it and how long he is out for - it stops repeated questions and draws a line under it. Similar if a player undergoes an operation etc. For other less serious injuries I suspect they aren’t really interested in providing and update and will not want to fall foul of any GRPR rules.

Big Vinny K

Post by Big Vinny K » Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:10 pm

boatshed bill wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:36 pm
No, I understand your point of view.
I just wonder if it's the publicising of injury info that creates the fans' interest rather that it being made public by fans' initial interest in the subject.
Who knows whether it was the chicken or the egg !!

I have played fantasy football for years - take a look at the FPL site and you will see while sections on injuries. It’s a massive part of the game. Each player injured or potentially injured will have an amber (potentially out) or red (definitely out) with a one line detail of the injury and an expected return date. There’s several million people round the world playing FPL….most of em waiting for the injury updates in the managers press conferences !!

boatshed bill

Post by boatshed bill » Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:13 pm

Big Vinny K wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:10 pm
Who knows whether it was the chicken or the egg !!

I have played fantasy football for years - take a look at the FPL site and you will see while sections on injuries. It’s a massive part of the game. Each player injured or potentially injured will have an amber (potentially out) or red (definitely out) with a one line detail of the injury and an expected return date. There’s several million people round the world playing FPL….most of em waiting for the injury updates in the managers press conferences !!
I wouldn't have known that.
I guess that's a problem when we mix fantasy with reality. ;)
This user liked this post: Big Vinny K

Big Vinny K

Post by Big Vinny K » Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:18 pm

Rileybobs wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:08 pm
To be honest I haven’t noticed any inconsistencies with how we report injuries at the club. In the case of a severe injury like Ramsey’s I expect the club ask his permission to give a brief overview of the injury so the media and supporters are aware of the severity of it and how long he is out for - it stops repeated questions and draws a line under it. Similar if a player undergoes an operation etc. For other less serious injuries I suspect they aren’t really interested in providing and update and will not want to fall foul of any GRPR rules.
So what was / is wrong with Benson, Ekdal, Beyer etc ? They have all spent big chunks of this season out injured. They have not been short term injuries.
What’s the difference between giving an update on Foster saying he has had surgery but could be back before the end of the season (so 2 or 3 months) and the players just mentioned who have all been injured for similar lengths of time in the 6 or 7 months ?

Not sure how that inconsistency could be explained by GDPR

boatshed bill

Post by boatshed bill » Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:21 pm

Big Vinny K wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:18 pm
So what was / is wrong with Benson, Ekdal, Beyer etc ? They have all spent big chunks of this season out injured. They have not been short term injuries.
What’s the difference between giving an update on Foster saying he has had surgery but could be back before the end of the season (so 2 or 3 months) and the players just mentioned who have all been injured for similar lengths of time in the 6 or 7 months ?

Are they necessarily injured as opposed to not match fit sometimes?

Rileybobs

Post by Rileybobs » Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:25 pm

Big Vinny K wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:18 pm

No idea. Benson, Ekdal and Beyer are presumably not as serious injuries as Ramsey. I presume the update on Foster was due to his recently well publicised mental health struggles and to prevent speculation.

Big Vinny K

Post by Big Vinny K » Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:37 pm

boatshed bill wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:21 pm
Are they necessarily injured as opposed to not match fit sometimes?
They’ve all had injuries.
Benson never fully recovered since that bad injury against West Brom on the Turf.
Ekdal and Beyer both picked up a few injuries (or struggling to recover from the same injury).

Wokingclaret
Been Liked: 298 times
Has Liked: 781 times

Post by Wokingclaret » Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:46 pm

All this lack of detail (unless its a Joe Gallagher situation) is another reason to be disconnected and increase my loss of interest.

As a kid I didn't know what a groin injury was until Big Vince got one. We didn't know what an ACL was until decades later. So it can be educational, especially younger fans.

Think Dobbo did an interview a few years back were he listed all the injuries he'd ever had including a broken leg.

Just say it as it is, there may be in return "love" for these players which is currently lacking.

boatshed bill

Post by boatshed bill » Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:47 pm

Big Vinny K wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:37 pm
They’ve all had injuries.
Benson never fully recovered since that bad injury against West Brom on the Turf.
Ekdal and Beyer both picked up a few injuries (or struggling to recover from the same injury).
Yes, that's what I'm getting at. They are possibly not reaching the required fitness standards after injury. We may be setting very high standards in terms of conditioning.

Nori1958
Been Liked: 1112 times
Has Liked: 347 times

Post by Nori1958 » Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:50 pm

Wokingclaret wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:46 pm
All this lack of detail (unless its a Joe Gallagher situation) is another reason to be disconnected and increase my loss of interest.

As a kid I didn't know what a groin injury was until Big Vince got one. We didn't know what an ACL was until decades later. So it can be educational, especially younger fans.

Think Dobbo did an interview a few years back were he listed all the injuries he'd ever had including a broken leg.

Just say it as it is, there may be in return "love" for these players which is currently lacking.
Ramsey has a serious knee injury.... What more do you think you should be told, and what difference would it make to you
This user liked this post: boatshed bill

NL Claret
Been Liked: 524 times
Has Liked: 213 times

Post by NL Claret » Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:53 pm

Goliath wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 1:55 pm
What a dreadful signing this has turned into. Shame for him because id have expected him to play a big part in the Championship.
We've basically just spunked over 10 million down the drain
You never know but in this day and age, professional football clubs might have taken out insurance policies

Wokingclaret

Post by Wokingclaret » Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:57 pm

Nori1958 wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:50 pm
Ramsey has a serious knee injury.... What more do you think you should be told, and what difference would it make to you
If its an ACL they should just say so, he'll probably need surgery. They used to report these things.

Like I stated, its just being a little connected to our players.

boatshed bill

Post by boatshed bill » Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:02 pm

Wokingclaret wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:57 pm
If its an ACL they should just say so, he'll probably need surgery. They used to report these things.

Why should they tell anyone?
Why do you think an ACL in particular should be defined as such?

Enola Gay
Been Liked: 505 times
Has Liked: 587 times

Post by Enola Gay » Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:03 pm

Wokingclaret wrote:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/68372969

They have, they've said he's out for the season and maybe the rest of the year. What more do people want, x-rays and scan results on the official website?

This board and its predecessors have always had the capacity for weapons-grade bedwetting but it's been off the scale this season.

Big Vinny K

Post by Big Vinny K » Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:06 pm

Wokingclaret wrote:

Not sure why you would feel more connected knowing it’s an ACL injury ?
On the Ramsay injury the club have communicated this just fine and said what they need to for now.

Goliath
Been Liked: 238 times
Has Liked: 106 times

Post by Goliath » Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:06 pm

NL Claret wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:53 pm
You never know but in this day and age, professional football clubs might have taken out insurance policies
I think they do to cover thr wages but not sure they cover the transfer fee

Rileybobs

Post by Rileybobs » Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:07 pm

Enola Gay wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:03 pm
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/68372969

They have, they've said he's out for the season and maybe the rest of the year. What more do people want, x-rays and scan results on the official website?

This board and its predecessors have always had the capacity for weapons-grade bedwetting but it's been off the scale this season.
If it’s an ACL then showing the x-ray results would be superfluous, but hopefully the MRI scans will feature in the next matchday programme.

claretspice
Been Liked: 2833 times
Has Liked: 141 times

Post by claretspice » Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:23 pm

I'm another who finds this sudden bout of proprietorial expectation over a player most have spent the last 6 months denigrating hard to square. The club have to my mind provided plenty of information and I too don't see much difference from the Dyche era.

Really, this thread should be about expressing pity that a promising young player who was finally getting a run of games for us and who was almost certainly a critical player in the making for next season, has suffered such a serious misfortune. The fact its turned into needling about the club's comms strategy is pretty sad.

One point I will make: I've seen the tackle on Ramsey and thought back to Zaroury's on the opening night of the season. I'd argue the one on Ramsey, whilst not itself the cause of the injury, had a higher risk of causing injury than Zaroury's. They were both from behind with precious little chance of getting the ball.

Wokingclaret

Post by Wokingclaret » Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:26 pm

Yet not even a free kick

ClaretTony
Been Liked: 32546 times
Has Liked: 5279 times

Post by ClaretTony » Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:38 pm

hetheclaret wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:16 pm
His medical situation is the kind of injury he has suffered, regardless of detail.

Anyway, whether it’s legally OK or not, I agree with posters who don’t understand why fans feel they have to know everything. He’s injured, for a long time, and I don’t need to know what it is.
Nobody has asked to know everything

Enola Gay
Been Liked: 505 times
Has Liked: 587 times

Post by Enola Gay » Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:38 pm

Wokingclaret wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:26 pm
Yet not even a free kick
At first (and to be honest only) glance it didn't look like a foul.

CrosspoolClarets
Been Liked: 1655 times
Has Liked: 404 times

Post by CrosspoolClarets » Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:38 pm

Paul Waine wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:11 pm
Hi Crosspool, I've just listened to Vincent Kompany's presser. Funny how we can hear what Vincent Kompany says and arrive at different conclusions. I've no problem with Vincent Kompany looking to further build the team to compete in the Premier League after having previously assembled a team last season for the Championship. I'd imagine Vincent Kompany's response to your journalist's question, "that was your opinion..." would be something along the lines of "yes, that's my job..."

I'm looking forward to Selhurst Park on Saturday.

UTC
Well indeed Paul, but the point was that it hasn’t worked (yet) and there seems a total absence of him being held to account (contrast with the grilling managers like Ten Hag get). I’ve got no problem with him using his discretion to build a team he feels can compete.

alwaysaclaret
Has Liked: 443 times

Post by alwaysaclaret » Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:40 pm

ClaretTony wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:06 pm
It’s just that most clubs offer such updates
And for as long as I can remember we've not had such an issue with disclosing information on injuries. Just a bit strange it's stopped now.

boatshed bill

Post by boatshed bill » Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:41 pm

claretspice wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:23 pm
I'm another who finds this sudden bout of proprietorial expectation over a player most have spent the last 6 months denigrating hard to square. The club have to my mind provided plenty of information and I too don't see much difference from the Dyche era.

Really, this thread should be about expressing pity that a promising young player who was finally getting a run of games for us and who was almost certainly a critical player in the making for next season, has suffered such a serious misfortune. The fact its turned into needling about the club's comms strategy is pretty sad.

Well said.

alwaysaclaret

Post by alwaysaclaret » Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:47 pm

KRBFC wrote:
I would think it's more a vk thing.

boatshed bill

Post by boatshed bill » Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:50 pm

alwaysaclaret wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:47 pm

Sometimes it pays not to overthink stuff.
These 2 users liked this post: CoolClaret nettiepicot92

CrosspoolClarets
Been Liked: 1655 times
Has Liked: 404 times

Post by CrosspoolClarets » Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:53 pm

Some odd defending of the club here, nobody that I can is hammering them, just pointing out it is an odd policy compared to other clubs and makes it hard to have conversations about players in the pub, home or workplace. The club are trying to boost engagement, all we are saying is this doesn’t help. The fact most players never do interviews doesn’t help either.

e.g. “Dad, what was that injury Lyle Foster had surgery for, and when will he be back”……”no idea”.

Not many clubs on the attached have ‘Other’ listed on the injury type like Lyle’s is, just a few with very recent and very short term issues. p.s. this isn’t a comment on Ramsey, long term knee injury until deep into 2024 seems adequate info.

https://www.premierinjuries.com/injury-table.php

CoolClaret
Been Liked: 2258 times
Has Liked: 2173 times

Post by CoolClaret » Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:53 pm

boatshed bill wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:50 pm
Sure does - wish VK would realise this as well!

alwaysaclaret

Post by alwaysaclaret » Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:59 pm

boatshed bill wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:50 pm
I agree, but not really much thinking needed is there !

Clovius Boofus
Been Liked: 577 times
Has Liked: 171 times

Post by Clovius Boofus » Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:03 pm

CrosspoolClarets wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:53 pm
Some odd defending of the club here
Equally, it's odd that this wasn't such an issue last season.

The other week someone mentioned an old proverb about beating a dog with a stick - I think it sums up some of the posts here: He who wants to beat the dog will always find a stick.

warksclaret
Been Liked: 1705 times
Has Liked: 791 times

Post by warksclaret » Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:06 pm

I can fully live and accept the explanation given to both long term injured players Koleosho and Ramsey. We witnessed their injuries and soon realised they were both serious long term knee injuries.WE need to give these guys time and space hoping they come back fitter , stronger and fully recovered

Burnley fans are currently very frustrated and disillusioned on how this season has gone. We go from week to week praying our fortunes and performances improve-I am hoping that right now with Palace. What you hope for is that you can give it a good go with the best team possible. When you hear at 2.00pm that several key players are inexplicably absent with no mention of injuries or absence at the press conference, you become even more frustrated. You start to think is he injured or out of favour ??-there has been a lot of this this season. So whilst we know where we stand with the two long term injuries, we dont have a clue about Beyer who was close to being fully recovered 5 or 6 weeks ago.Ekdal vanishes off the radar for a few weeks, as does Al Dakhill, Benson, Zarourry, Roberts, Cullen,Delcroix, and numerous others. With other clubs there is greater transparency.

Despite SD's hes touch and go;hes on grass; hes getting close I always felt we were in the picture, and we were not being subdued to caginess by the manager

daveisaclaret
Been Liked: 1164 times
Has Liked: 94 times

Post by daveisaclaret » Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:08 pm

People might think it's good that information about the injury isn't made public, but where would we have been if Uri Geller didn't know that Beckham's injury was a broken metatarsal?

Wokingclaret

Post by Wokingclaret » Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:31 pm

Enola Gay wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:38 pm
At first (and to be honest only) glance it didn't look like a foul.
It did at the game

quoonbeatz
Been Liked: 2603 times
Has Liked: 763 times

Post by quoonbeatz » Thu Feb 22, 2024 10:41 pm

Interesting thread. No idea why anyone thinks it stheir business to know anything more than a player isn't injured and isn't available. You find out an hour before every game if someone isn't playing so you can always decide not to go on the ground.

If my employer disclosed my health information (which injuries are) to anyone, let alone putting it out into the public domain, I'd absolutely be taking them to the proverbial cleaners.

KRBFC

Post by KRBFC » Thu Feb 22, 2024 10:57 pm

alwaysaclaret wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:47 pm
How is it a VK thing when Dyche did the exact same thing towards the end…. Use your brain

Hedontplayforyou
Been Liked: 547 times
Has Liked: 51 times

Post by Hedontplayforyou » Thu Feb 22, 2024 10:57 pm

Why would you disclose any serious injury info which could potentially put off any possible suitors for his signature in the future ? Possibly makes the lad a less desirable asset to another club or tarnishes his reputation etc.

Hopefully Aaron pulls through this in the best way possible and he becomes mentally stronger for it too

KRBFC

Post by KRBFC » Thu Feb 22, 2024 11:01 pm

Also while we’re on a Ramsey thread how did Westleigh avoid a ban for his comment….

He said “Ramsey down rolling around like he’s been shot”, yes he said that about one of his supposed own players who was helped off on a stretcher and is out for the season

fidelcastro
Been Liked: 2220 times
Has Liked: 2211 times

Post by fidelcastro » Thu Feb 22, 2024 11:11 pm

KRBFC wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 11:01 pm
Also while we’re on a Ramsey thread how did Westleigh avoid a ban for his comment….

He said “Ramsey down rolling around like he’s been shot”, yes he said that about one of his supposed own players who was helped off on a stretcher and is out for the season
At a guess, he made a mistake. He's apologised for that mistake.

Have you ever apologised for the racist filth and bigotry you used to post on here?