Burnley v Brentford - Player Ratings

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
MDWat
Been Liked: 879 times
Has Liked: 271 times

Re: Burnley v Brentford - Player Ratings

Post by MDWat » Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:45 am

helmclaret wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 11:08 pm
It’s all opinions. Don’t upset MD and co. though!
Eh? What have I done? 😂

taio
Been Liked: 3244 times
Has Liked: 346 times

Post by taio » Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:07 am

Muric 8
Assignon 7
O'Shea 6
Estève 7
Taylor 7
Vitinho 8*
Berge 8
Cullen 7
Bruun Larsen 7
Odobert 5
Fofana 6

Amdouni 4

taio

Post by taio » Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:15 am

Suratclaret wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:09 am
It’s probably a pipe dream but the thread title is “player ratings” so could posters please just rate the players’ performance as they see it. For me the thread gets spoiled by ratings being criticised and other comments like someone abusing their position. Ratings are subjective with no one’s ratings being right or wrong.
Yes, please post your ratings

taio

Post by taio » Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:15 am

Suratclaret wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:08 am
It’s probably a pipe dream but the thread title is “player ratings” so could posters please just rate the players’ performance as they see it. For me the thread gets spoiled by ratings being criticised and other comments like someone abusing their position. Ratings are subjective with no one’s ratings being right or wrong.
Yes, please post your ratings

Carlos the Great
Been Liked: 150 times
Has Liked: 375 times

Post by Carlos the Great » Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:25 am

I think when we win players get higher scores and Muric receiving 10 is partly because he is back .. played very well and we won ! ..let’s be happy for a change and give out some positivity …it’s long overdue
This user liked this post: Taffy on the wing

CryerBFC
Been Liked: 72 times
Has Liked: 36 times

Post by CryerBFC » Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:01 am

Muric - 9 - MOM - did everything we thought he’d do, some good saves, some good claims from crosses and excellent distribution, his ability to turn defence to attack so quickly and accurately is what we’ve missed
Assignon - 7 - strangely him and Vitinho seem to be a decent partnership down the right, should have got an assist but for Fofanas shock miss, good going forward
Oshea - 7 - seemed to be up for the physical battle with Toney, minus 1 for that horrible back pass
Esteve - 7 - steady away, didn’t do anything amazing but was part of a well marshalled back line for most parts
Taylor - 7 - did well hugging the touch line and making the pitch big, put some decent balls into the box too
Cullen - 8 - looked like the Cullen of last season, always an option from the goalkeeper, passed it crisp and accurately
Berge - 8 - great partnership forming with Cullen, carries the ball through midfield so well, just wish he’d shoot a bit more
Vitinho - 8 - would’ve been a 9 but for letting Ajer get the run for the header, and Lewis-Potter stealing in front of him to get in on goal just before. The tracking back and last minute block was great but he HAD to do that, due to him losing it softly on the edge of their box
Odobert - 8 - I really like him in that 10 position, he occupies defenders, makes runs across the pitch which leaves gaps for others, numerous times Berge ran into the space and out to a relatively open JBL after Odobert had come from there and taken 3 players with him
JBL - 8 - glad he got the pen and could have got another towards the end of the first half, he seems to be growing into his role on the left and hopefully he’s effective in the run in
Fofana - 8 - on another day scores 4, but he’s very busy, he’s clever, strong, and gets in the positions time and time again. Him and an inform Foster could be lethal

Amdouni - 5 - looked like he was trying too hard to impact the game when he got on the ball, but out of possession we lost the midfield once he came on

We looked like a team yesterday, back to that of last season, they attacked together and defended together, its been a rough watch this season but if we go down fighting from now to the end I think Ill be content.
This user liked this post: Carlos the Great

PremierLeagueClass
Been Liked: 584 times
Has Liked: 115 times

Post by PremierLeagueClass » Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:56 am

JarrowClaret wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 10:28 pm
It always makes me cringe when people criticise or question opinions on this thread it is purely subjective and who can say whether someone’s opinion is right or wrong. Every week some people mark down or up based on there opinion of an individual and not totally on there performance but they are entitled to do that if that is what they want to do.
The problem is, there are clearly several posters on this thread that have bumped up the rating to a 10 for Muric for the simple reason that he isn’t James Trafford. If people “mark down or up based on there opinion of an individual and not totally on there performance” what on earth is the point. It’s just a popularity contest.

Maybe we have one thread where we rate player performance in a game of football and another where we rate how much we like each player as an individual? :D

Vim Fuego
Been Liked: 76 times
Has Liked: 34 times

Post by Vim Fuego » Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:05 am

Muric 9
Assignon 8
O'Shea 6
Estève 7
Taylor 7
Vitinho 8
Berge 8
Cullen 8
Bruun Larsen 7
Odobert 5
Fofana 7

Amdouni 5

morninbob
Been Liked: 15 times

Post by morninbob » Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:11 am

Muric 9 what we knew we were missing.
Assignon 7 great set up for fofana
O'Shea 6 Got away with the back pass
Estève 7 good game
Taylor 7 reluctant to cross
Vitinho 8 heart of a lion
Berge 8 love him marourding forward, should shoot more
Cullen 8 makes us tick
Bruun Larsen 7 slowed us down too much instead of taking his man on.
Odobert 6 quiet, but good assist.
Fofana 7 This performance was him down to a T, from the sublime to the ridiculous.

Amdouni 5 nearly cost us giving cheap free kick away.

Swizzlestick
Been Liked: 1508 times
Has Liked: 581 times

Post by Swizzlestick » Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:28 am

Muric 8* - genuinely infuriating this was his first PL start. The distribution is light years ahead and he made some solid saves
Assignon 7 - worked well with Vitinho
O'Shea 7 - handled Toney well but really needs to cut out the mistakes
Esteve 7 - did ok
Taylor 7 - steady, decent outlet but should cross more
Vitinho 8 - energy and heart, always wanted the ball, made an error but corrected it in style
Cullen 8 - excellent
Berge 7 - decent but could shoot more
Bruun Larsen 7 - did well today though he does sometimes slow things down
Odobert 7 - good assist though spent at the end
Fofana 7 - should’ve had a hat trick, but has great energy and a nice finish

Amdouni 5 - unfortunate

ksrclaret
Been Liked: 2567 times
Has Liked: 769 times

Post by ksrclaret » Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:40 am

Muric 8 - a brilliant return to the side and gave the fans such a lift. He pulled off some good saves (notably the 1 vs 1), he dealt with crosses reasonably well, and his distribution was a breath of fresh air.

Assignon 7 - a good performance on the whole and offered himself as a good attacking outlet.

O'Shea 7 - I thought he dealt with Toney very well who, despite sulking for 90 mins, is a huge unit, but have to knock a mark off for back pass (clearly not used to Muric's positioning)

Esteve 7 - better from him than in recent games, but Wissa ran off him a couple of times that continues a concerning pattern for him

Taylor 6 - didn't use the ball well enough as the spare man, and was struggling to contain the dangerous Mbeumo when he came on

Vitinho 8 - played the right midfield role very well on the whole. The way he recovered his mistake in the second half to run the length of the pitch to close down Lewis-Potter was everything fans want to see when a player pulls on the shirt

Cullen 8 - no coincidence we've started playing football again since his return to the side

Berge 8 - he and Cullen ensured we kept and used the ball far much better than in recent months

Larsen 6 - a difficult one to mark because their right back Ajer was outstanding so he didn't get much change, but he kept going and was a willing runner in behind on occasion

Odobert 6 - still very much getting used to the number 10 role, but provided a good assist for Fofana

Fofana 7 - great finish for the goal after missing a sitter (albeit it seemed to happen very quickly)

Amdouni 5 - as soon as Brentford got one back it became the wrong substitution, but thankfully it was quickly rectified

Despite Brentford going down to 10 men, this was a much more cohesive performance.

If we had played Muric and Cullen all season when available nothing will convince me that we wouldn't have had more points.

As pleasing as the result and better performance was, it highlighted to me how we've willingly thrown the season away because of the stubbornness/ arrogance/ desperation to try and make something work at all costs when it was clearly not fit for purpose.

Let's hope lessons have been learned, finally.

Bordeauxclaret
Been Liked: 3342 times
Has Liked: 1964 times

Post by Bordeauxclaret » Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:46 am

roperclaret wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:43 am
If Muric’s performance was excellent- using your own word. Why only score him an 8?
Excellent. :lol: :lol:

Ric_C
Been Liked: 752 times
Has Liked: 122 times

Post by Ric_C » Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:25 am

If a single player did all these things in a match:

Won us the match with key moments
Influenced our overall play
Made hardly any mistakes
Got the crowd pumped
Showed extreme bravery on occasions

Then there is no reason to not give him a 10 if the poster so wishes.

I personally didn't but it's all about opinions.
This user liked this post: Taffy on the wing

Darthlaw
Been Liked: 1185 times
Has Liked: 418 times

Post by Darthlaw » Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:48 am

Muric 9 - collected crosses, dominated his area and (importantly) threw in some match winning saves. Also in the first half kept us on the attack quickly.
Assignon 7 - Standard Assignon. Solid performance with a few lapses in concentration.
O’Shea 6 - seemed to lose a lot of duels with Toney and the suicide back pass nearly cost us.
Esteve 7 - Steady away.
Taylor 6 - Good performance let down by his crossing.
Vitinho 6 - Runs into space well but his Darikwa-esque cockup and recover wasn’t lost on me.
Cullen 8 - kept us moving in midfield
Berge 7 - Good movement but needs to shoot on occasion for variety
Larsen 7 - Great movement and energy.
Oderbert 6 - Anonymous in the number 10 position. Plus one point for his assist
Fofana 6 - Plus one for his goal but ridiculously wasteful today. Should have had a hat trick.

Amdouni 5 - poor chap came on and the game turned in their favour. Rightly hooked.

Superb by Aro today and probably his saves were the difference in winning the game today. If he can keep that level up, we might achieve a miracle.

But… we need to remember this was a Brentford side in stinking form, down to 10 men for 85 minutes, who weren’t really interested for 75 minutes, which allowed our players time and space to use last seasons tactics. Once they upped their chasing game, we somehow looked like the team down to 10.

Fretters
Been Liked: 1051 times
Has Liked: 554 times

Post by Fretters » Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:40 am

It would be interesting to know what Heaton's ratings were when Dyche dropped Hart for him. 9s and 10s probably.

Leyland Claret
Been Liked: 103 times
Has Liked: 44 times

Post by Leyland Claret » Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:14 pm

Muric - 8 About bloody time he was back
Assignon - 6 Loves overlapping but his defensive capabilities do worry me
O’Shea - 6 Did well against Toney but you should never, ever pass a ball back between the posts
Esteve - 7 Probably his most complete performance so far
Taylor - 7 He has definitely upped his attacking intent
Vitinho - 8 Made a bad error but didn’t he make up for it.
Cullen - 7 Makes us tick. Massive upgrade on Brownhill
Berge - 7 Love seeing Sander driving straight at the heart. Can be a little ponderous in possession though and gets caught out.
JBL - 6 Struggles to get beyond the full back but took a great penalty
Odobert - 5 Last 2 games as the 10 he has struggled. Maybe time to try him back on the LW

Superjohnnyfrancis
Been Liked: 350 times
Has Liked: 335 times

Post by Superjohnnyfrancis » Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:22 pm

Superjohnnyfrancis wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:56 pm
Muric 9 looked a proper team with a man in the nets

Assignon 7
Taylor 7
Esteve 7
Vitinho 8 thought he was excellent today. If he can add end product to his game we have a gem on our hands

JBL 8 need to get him playing 90 minutes because we can’t replace him off the bench

Cullen 8

Berge 6 for god’s sake man shoot when you get close to the goal. Obviously under instructions to try and walk it in the net.

Odo 5 quite wasteful again I thought

Fofana 8 I like him at least he plays with a smile on his face. Appears he knows what a good job he has!

Amdouni 3 can’t afford to play him again this season. Took us down to ten men

Brownhill 5 couldn’t tell he was playing, hide and seek champion
I Forgot:

O’Shea 6 - would have been 3 if that back pass had gone in

Would like to give Odobert a 6 (+1 for the assist)

spt_claret
Been Liked: 745 times
Has Liked: 463 times

Post by spt_claret » Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:25 pm

PremierLeagueClass wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:56 am
The problem is, there are clearly several posters on this thread that have bumped up the rating to a 10 for Muric for the simple reason that he isn’t James Trafford. If people “mark down or up based on there opinion of an individual and not totally on there performance” what on earth is the point. It’s just a popularity contest.

Maybe we have one thread where we rate player performance in a game of football and another where we rate how much we like each player as an individual? :D
Even StayingDown4Ever only gave Muric 9, and he's incessant about Trafford, probably the most abusive poster towards our own players out of anyone on this board.
I think people are genuinely giving Muric a high rating because he had a great game. There's a trend amongst some people to go against popular opinion because of the assumption that if you're smarter than average (or more importantly, think you are), and a large crowd think something, that crowd's average intelligence might not be as high as yours so going against the tide is the smart opinion. Can't remember the term for this kind of contrarianism, long time since I was at university. But popular consensus & common wisdom can be right, so contrarianism is very arbitrary.

There's absolutely a handful of posters who are irrationally/unproductively anti-Trafford, and a few who go a bit too far in how much they like Muric (but mostly own the fact that they're big fans of him). There's also posters who go the other way, and/or spend 90% of their posts taking digs at other posters (usually trolls) then avoiding actual debate, almost as if they are just trying to feel clever and different. Guarantee a couple of people yesterday wanted Burnley to win but Muric to have a mare so they could feel right in their alternative opinion. I wanted Muric to play pretty good but actually didn't want him to be MOTM, because of exactly this problem with how toxic the divide is, and the "what if" feeling you want to ignore but can't help but wonder.

Leyland Claret
Been Liked: 103 times
Has Liked: 44 times

Post by Leyland Claret » Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:25 pm

*my missing comments from above

Fofana - 6 Extra mark for the goal. Defo a player of extremes. Goal of the season last week to miss of the season this. Infectious character though who is becoming a fans favourite

Amdouni - 4 Strange sub by VK but I did feel for him when he was hooked

Typical Burnley performance but this time we managed to be on the right side of it. Great to see Muric given a chance. His distribution was so much quicker and found his target regularly. Maybe the candle his just flickered back to life after we thought it was completely extinguished.

PremierLeagueClass
Been Liked: 584 times
Has Liked: 115 times

Post by PremierLeagueClass » Sun Mar 17, 2024 1:07 pm

spt_claret wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:25 pm
Even StayingDown4Ever only gave Muric 9, and he's incessant about Trafford, probably the most abusive poster towards our own players out of anyone on this board.
I think people are genuinely giving Muric a high rating because he had a great game. There's a trend amongst some people to go against popular opinion because of the assumption that if you're smarter than average (or more importantly, think you are), and a large crowd think something, that crowd's average intelligence might not be as high as yours so going against the tide is the smart opinion. Can't remember the term for this kind of contrarianism, long time since I was at university. But popular consensus & common wisdom can be right, so contrarianism is very arbitrary.

There's absolutely a handful of posters who are irrationally/unproductively anti-Trafford, and a few who go a bit too far in how much they like Muric (but mostly own the fact that they're big fans of him). There's also posters who go the other way, and/or spend 90% of their posts taking digs at other posters (usually trolls) then avoiding actual debate, almost as if they are just trying to feel clever and different. Guarantee a couple of people yesterday wanted Burnley to win but Muric to have a mare so they could feel right in their alternative opinion. I wanted Muric to play pretty good but actually didn't want him to be MOTM, because of exactly this problem with how toxic the divide is, and the "what if" feeling you want to ignore but can't help but wonder.
I agree with all of that. Some of the abuse Trafford has been on the end of this season has been a disgrace. Ultimately, starting Muric was the right call for various reasons.

I’m glad he had a great game as it benefits Burnley FC. I’m pleased for Muric because from the outside looking in, he’s been incredibly unfortunate to have waited this long for his Premier League debut. On the flip side, I feel for Trafford because he’s been placed in an incredibly difficult situation this season. Price tag, replacing a fan favourite keeper pretty much everyone would have been expecting to start this season, awful defence in front of him, I could go on…

In my opinion, there are some fans so wrapped up in their own agendas that they seem to lose sight of the bigger picture. We support Burnley FC and we should get behind any player that pulls on the shirt. That’s how I see it anyway.
These 2 users liked this post: Leisure longsidepies

Wokingclaret
Been Liked: 298 times
Has Liked: 781 times

Post by Wokingclaret » Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:44 pm

Muric 9 - It just proved that he should have started the season.
Assignon 7 - working well with Vitinho
O’Shea 6 - won some lost some, boy what a back pass, well weighted :lol:
Esteve 7 - Better
Taylor 6 - Standard Charlie up and down
Vitinho 9 - I've been critical of him, but he brings pace and energy to this side, what a run back and block.
Cullen 8 - Proving he should have returned to the side months ago. Survived Toney falling on him too.
Berge 7 - Usual good performance
Larsen 7 - Great pen, needs to go around his man more and cross, rather than cut inside
Oderbert 6 - Some runs
Fofana 7 - Really like him, wish he was permanent

Amdouni 5 - missed his two efferts he had, soft.

Steve-Harpers-perm
Been Liked: 1884 times
Has Liked: 841 times

Post by Steve-Harpers-perm » Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:14 pm

Muric 9 ridiculous he’s had to wait until March.
Assignon 7
Taylor 7
Esteve 7
O’Shea 7
Cullen 8
Berge 7
Vitinhio 7
Larsen 7
Oddobert 7
Forfona 8

A deserved win and a team that thankfully looks like it’s got some fight back in it. We will probably go down but if we do it’s important to get some wins and build momentum for next season.
This user liked this post: Superjohnnyfrancis

MeeActon1
Been Liked: 41 times
Has Liked: 681 times

Post by MeeActon1 » Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:55 pm

Muric 8
Assignon 7
O'Shea 6
Esteve 7
Taylor 7
Vitinho 9
Cullen 8
Berge 6
Bruun Larsen 7
Odobert 6
Fofana 8

Amdouni 4

jlup1980
Been Liked: 858 times
Has Liked: 531 times

Post by jlup1980 » Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:30 pm

bumba wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 8:03 pm
Toney was absolutely dogger today and has been since his return.
O'Shea was poor today.
I know the game is all about opinions, but don't you think Dara was part of the reason Toney was "absolutely dogger"? From where I sit, I watched a game where our centre half totally dominated their striker. I'm not sure how anyone could say O'Shea was poor yesterday, especially given their only tactic was hoofball and O'Shea won virtually every header against him.

bumba
Been Liked: 691 times
Has Liked: 200 times

Post by bumba » Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:45 pm

jlup1980 wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:30 pm
I know the game is all about opinions, but don't you think Dara was part of the reason Toney was "absolutely dogger"? From where I sit, I watched a game where our centre half totally dominated their striker. I'm not sure how anyone could say O'Shea was poor yesterday, especially given their only tactic was hoofball and O'Shea won virtually every header against him.
Toney has been rubbish since his return according to Brentford fans, maybe his poor performance made O'Shea come across better than he was

Goody1975
Been Liked: 992 times
Has Liked: 265 times

Post by Goody1975 » Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:03 pm

roperclaret wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:43 am
If Muric’s performance was excellent- using your own word. Why only score him an 8?
He's done you over there John.

Made me chuckle. 😆

Casper2
Been Liked: 223 times
Has Liked: 67 times

Post by Casper2 » Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:19 pm

KRBFC wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 8:14 pm
He’s an absolute handful regardless of wether he’s hitting the net or not, Dara won almost every duel with him today. Far from poor
Plenty of others marked him 5 , looks like you are the one with the agenda, made more than his obligatory mistake and his distribution was shocking, barely championship standard and has been all season.

Luppy
Been Liked: 56 times
Has Liked: 11 times

Post by Luppy » Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:58 am

Muric - 8 - Made his ommission from the side all season look as ridiculous as it has been. At least 10 games too late. Distribution quicker and decisive and it made a huge difference

Assinin - 7
O'Shea - 7
Esteve - 7
Taylor - 7

Vitinho - 7 - what he lacks in ability he makes up for with effort - poor for their goal mind
Cullen - 8* - Another outstanding performance since returning to the side
Berge - 8 - looks good alongside Cullen

Odabert - 6
Fofana - 7 - How he only scored 1 only he knows...
JBL - 7

Amdouni - 3 - rancid - rightly pulled

the_magic_rat
Been Liked: 77 times
Has Liked: 273 times

Post by the_magic_rat » Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:45 am

Muric 8

Assignon 8
O'Shea 8
Esteve 7
Taylor 8

Vitinho 8
Cullen 8
Berge 7
Brunn Larsen 7

Fofana 7
Odobert 6

Amdouni 6

StayingDown4Ever
Been Liked: 269 times
Has Liked: 161 times

Post by StayingDown4Ever » Mon Mar 18, 2024 12:00 pm

spt_claret wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:25 pm

I gave him a 9 because I thought he was excellent.

To be honest, he might not be the answer and could well make the odd mistake if he keeps his place. All I know for sure is Trafford was a million miles off it and I’d rather we had tested Vigouroux instead of persisting with him for so long. He’s been rank bad for us and yes I kept banging the drum about it because it was embarrassing that people were making out that he wasn’t.

Hopefully Muric plays for the remainder of the season and Trafford takes a break and works on his game over the summer - or better yet we find someone foolish enough to take him off our hands.

KateR
Been Liked: 1020 times
Has Liked: 6172 times

Post by KateR » Mon Mar 18, 2024 3:56 pm

10 - Out of this World
9 - Excellent
8 - Very Good
7 -Good
6 - Average
5 - Below Par

Muric 10 Don't think I've ever given a 10 before but I think it's deserved.
Assignon 7
O'Shea 6
Esteve 7
Taylor 7
Vitinho 8 An absolute no brainer for MoM performance for me on 99.99% of games, Muric though!
Cullen 7
Berge 7
Bruun Larsen 7
Odobert 5 I just don't think the position suits him and it's been below what I've come to expect
Fofana 6

Amdouni 5

Taffy on the wing
Been Liked: 1031 times
Has Liked: 3191 times

Post by Taffy on the wing » Mon Mar 18, 2024 4:26 pm

Ric_C wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:25 am
If a single player did all these things in a match:

Won us the match with key moments
Influenced our overall play
Made hardly any mistakes
Got the crowd pumped
Showed extreme bravery on occasions

Then there is no reason to not give him a 10 if the poster so wishes.

I personally didn't but it's all about opinions.
It's hard to believe he's the same player who let in 5 at Sheffield utd last season.........i thought his punching was terrific & hearing the crowd sing his name was quite something....Welcome back!

beeholeclaret
Been Liked: 299 times
Has Liked: 441 times

Post by beeholeclaret » Mon Mar 18, 2024 5:58 pm

Muric 8
Assignon 7
O'Shea 6 (minus 1 for poor back pass )
Estève 7
Taylor 7
Vitinho 6
Berge 6
Cullen 8
Bruun Larsen 7
Odobert 6
Fofana 7

Amdouni - 5

ClaretTony
Been Liked: 32546 times
Has Liked: 5279 times

Post by ClaretTony » Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:27 am

Fretters wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:40 am
It would be interesting to know what Heaton's ratings were when Dyche dropped Hart for him. 9s and 10s probably.
One 10 and that was from FCBurnley who gave Trafford 7 at Brighton earlier this season but Muric 10 on Saturday. Tom came fourth in the man of the match vote and third in the player ratings.

Fretters
Been Liked: 1051 times
Has Liked: 554 times

Post by Fretters » Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:06 pm

ClaretTony wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:27 am
One 10 and that was from FCBurnley who gave Trafford 7 at Brighton earlier this season but Muric 10 on Saturday. Tom came fourth in the man of the match vote and third in the player ratings.
That's a surprise. Did McNeil finish top?

ClaretTony
Been Liked: 32546 times
Has Liked: 5279 times

Post by ClaretTony » Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:17 pm

Fretters wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:06 pm
That's a surprise. Did McNeil finish top?
Phil Bardsley and then Ashley Westwood with McNeil third.
This user liked this post: Fretters

Goliath
Been Liked: 238 times
Has Liked: 106 times

Post by Goliath » Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:22 pm

Heatons save late on from Carrolls header in that game was fantastic.