David Millibands Hipocrisy

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
LaLigaClaret
Been Liked: 191 times
Has Liked: 34 times

David Millibands Hipocrisy

Post by LaLigaClaret » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:11 pm

So David Milliband calls Boris Johnson spineless in not supporting our gormless (ex) Ambassador in the US.

Yes the blubbering jellyfish who couldn't hack losing the Labour leadership contest to his brother and instead sulked, f****d off to the US to line his pockets now comes back to treat us all to his words of wisdom. I have a simple message for him which is, you have zero credibility and your comments are sheer hypocrisy, go and do one.
These 4 users liked this post: turfytopper LeadBelly tim_noone Stayingup

Steve1956
Been Liked: 6463 times
Has Liked: 2896 times

Re: David Millibands Hipocrisy

Post by Steve1956 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:14 pm

LaLigaClaret wrote:So David Milliband calls Boris Johnson spineless in not supporting our gormless (ex) Ambassador in the US.

Yes the blubbering jellyfish who couldn't hack losing the Labour leadership contest to his brother and instead sulked, f****d off to the US to line his pockets now comes back to treat us all to his words of wisdom. I have a simple message for him which is, you have zero credibility and your comments are sheer hypocrisy, go and do one.
Who? :lol:
This user liked this post: turfytopper

elwaclaret
Been Liked: 1977 times
Has Liked: 2857 times

Post by elwaclaret » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:19 pm

LaLigaClaret wrote:So David Milliband calls Boris Johnson spineless in not supporting our gormless (ex) Ambassador in the US.

Nothing gormless about a diplomat doing his job. Whoever is responsible for leaking these sensitive reports, did so to undermine Brexit presumably but didn’t have the gall to realise they have undermined national security in the process. The person should be facing a term inside for this.
These 4 users liked this post: Colburn_Claret gtclaret Chester Perry chorleyhere

box_of_frogs
Been Liked: 1087 times
Has Liked: 996 times

Post by box_of_frogs » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:22 pm

elwaclaret wrote:The person should be facing a term inside for this.
Agreed.
This user liked this post: ClaretPope

Tricky Trevor
Been Liked: 2418 times
Has Liked: 1972 times

Post by Tricky Trevor » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:30 pm

elwaclaret wrote:Whoever is responsible for leaking these sensitive reports, did so to undermine Brexit.
How the hell have you managed to bring Brexit into this?
If anything it’s to create a vacancy for Farage to fill. What a sick world we live in.

Imploding Turtle
Been Liked: 5483 times
Has Liked: 2540 times

Post by Imploding Turtle » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:39 pm

By line his pockets you mean become the chief executive of "a global humanitarian aid, relief, and development nongovernmental organization".

What do you do?
These 2 users liked this post: evensteadiereddie Siddo

Claret
Been Liked: 400 times
Has Liked: 655 times

Post by Claret » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:52 pm

There is absolutely nothing “gormless” about the ex ambassador. In fact, he seems reasonably intelligent to have spotted that Trump’s ineptness was unlikely to get better.
These 2 users liked this post: IanMcL chorleyhere

IanMcL
Been Liked: 6335 times
Has Liked: 8645 times

Post by IanMcL » Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:39 am

There are some very low intellects kicking around!

Firstly, the Brit Ambassador to the USA, the world's biggest global economy, is likely to be top of the tree of ambassadors, around the globe. Not even tories appoint formless idiots to top jobs....oh...error...hang on a mo :oops:

He will be intelligent with very high intellect and very good manners.

He will also be able to assess what goes on and report back....it's what they do.

I suspect all around the globe, ambassadors raise issues and doubts about administrations (overseas amb. must have a field day reporting back on us!)

It is very strange that our one guy has his stuff leaked, and the US **** twitters it all without even knowing him! Then attacks May, who got him a state visit

A plot, for sure, to get him replaced by a w anker like Farage. A deal done with **** Johnson.

The world is a barmy place and democracy is in tatters.

David Milliband, is also a very intelligent chap, who may yet become Labour PM.
These 3 users liked this post: evensteadiereddie Andy J chorleyhere

Chester Perry
Been Liked: 3096 times
Has Liked: 481 times

Post by Chester Perry » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:14 am

Imploding Turtle wrote:By line his pockets you mean become the chief executive of "a global humanitarian aid, relief, and development nongovernmental organization".

What do you do?
The issue is much more to do with the size of his salary, which is substantially more than any government minister might earn - he may view it as "humanitarian aid" towards himself - most of us just view it as excessive and unseemly for that kind of role
This user liked this post: Stayingup

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:19 am

Chester Perry wrote:The issue is much more to do with the size of his salary, which is substantially more than any government minister might earn - he may view it as "humanitarian aid" towards himself - most of us just view it as excessive and unseemly for that kind of role
How much is it?

Chester Perry

Post by Chester Perry » Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:08 am

Imploding Turtle wrote:How much is it?
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/davi ... -27hwhqsm9" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

which is more than 4 times the Prime Ministers - https://fullfact.org/law/how-much-does- ... -get-paid/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:08 am

Chester Perry wrote:https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/davi ... -27hwhqsm9

which is more than 4 times the Prime Ministers - https://fullfact.org/law/how-much-does- ... -get-paid/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
That's not so bad. I was expecting it to be easily in the 7-figures with the way you were going on.

The guy could easily earn a lot more than that if he wanted to, and the charity obviously have decided that he's worth that to them so what's the problem exactly?
I think the only hypocrites in this thread are those of us who want to attack David Miliband for taking what we consider a very generous looking salary at a charity when he could instead be taking an insanely generous salary elsewhere in the private sector, doing much less decent work, and doing it entirely for his own enrichment and the enrichment of his cronies.

Interesting, though, that we're talking about this. It's almost as if the reactionary OP has read about this somewhere on a reactionary news site that's attempting to slime any future Labour party leader before there's even a contest because of how strong a candidate Miliband would be against the clown the Tories are about to elect. Of course, the OP has no issues with other CEO's pay. Just this one.
This user liked this post: Siddo

evensteadiereddie
Been Liked: 3145 times
Has Liked: 10170 times

Post by evensteadiereddie » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:20 am

Dead right : the smear campaign has already started.

gawthorpe_view
Been Liked: 1355 times
Has Liked: 2906 times

Post by gawthorpe_view » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:09 am

I'm not sure how you go from completing a degree in zoology to to being UK ambassador to the US.
Not exactly a direct career path.

Claret
Been Liked: 400 times
Has Liked: 655 times

Post by Claret » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:38 am

gawthorpe_view wrote:I'm not sure how you go from completing a degree in zoology to to being UK ambassador to the US.
Keeping animals in check

South West Claret.
Been Liked: 759 times
Has Liked: 497 times

Post by South West Claret. » Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:36 pm

David Miliband another one of Tory Blair's money grabbing gang.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:38 pm

gawthorpe_view wrote:I'm not sure how you go from completing a degree in zoology to to being UK ambassador to the US.
Don't forget that he went to a grammar school and grew up in a council house and therefore he's part of the elite.

bfcjg
Been Liked: 4977 times
Has Liked: 6659 times

Post by bfcjg » Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:46 pm

All politicians of all political parties will do or say anything to either get into, or stay in power or just to be attention grabbers they are a sad bunch.
This user liked this post: tiger76

GodIsADeeJay81
Been Liked: 3433 times
Has Liked: 6338 times

Post by GodIsADeeJay81 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:50 pm

Wouldn't say he couldn't hack losing, more like he didn't get a fair chance because the unions chose his weaker brother.
He would've been a better choice as leader in my opinion.

AlargeClaret
Been Liked: 1145 times
Has Liked: 175 times

Post by AlargeClaret » Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:54 pm

Tricky Trevor wrote:How the hell have you managed to bring Brexit into this?
If anything it’s to create a vacancy for Farage to fill. What a sick world we live in.
Do your seriously believe if Boris is PM he’l have Farage as his US ambassador ?? It’s utterly preposterous and this side of any hysterical student/con theory type site I can’t see how anyone would entertain such nonsense .
This user liked this post: Stayingup

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:59 pm

AlargeClaret wrote:Do your seriously believe if Boris is PM he’l have Farage as his US ambassador ?? It’s utterly preposterous and this side of any hysterical student/con theory type site I can’t see how anyone would entertain such nonsense .
I think he might. I also think it's almost certain that this leak was intended to get someone like Farage into that role, and that it's only a matter of time before Trump, or Farage associate start touting him for the job. You seem to want to portray this as some lizard-people type conspiracy theory, but it's really not. It's a perfectly reasonable possibility.
These 2 users liked this post: Tricky Trevor Siddo

AlargeClaret
Been Liked: 1145 times
Has Liked: 175 times

Post by AlargeClaret » Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:18 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:I think he might. I also think it's almost certain that this leak was intended to get someone like Farage into that role, and that it's only a matter of time before Trump, or Farage associate start touting him for the job. You seem to want to portray this as some lizard-people type conspiracy theory, but it's really not. It's a perfectly reasonable possibility.
While I don’t doubt Trump would love Farage as UK embassador it’s beyond silliness imo .If the leak came from Boris’s lot then it’s insane as who wants that aggro when it’s just not needed ? If it came from a “remain type” source ( not impossible due to some very big hitters out there ) or is it simply mischief making /in house squabbling that’s gone t1ts up .

Chester Perry

Post by Chester Perry » Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:32 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:That's not so bad. I was expecting it to be easily in the 7-figures with the way you were going on.

The guy could easily earn a lot more than that if he wanted to, and the charity obviously have decided that he's worth that to them so what's the problem exactly?
I think the only hypocrites in this thread are those of us who want to attack David Miliband for taking what we consider a very generous looking salary at a charity when he could instead be taking an insanely generous salary elsewhere in the private sector, doing much less decent work, and doing it entirely for his own enrichment and the enrichment of his cronies.

Interesting, though, that we're talking about this. It's almost as if the reactionary OP has read about this somewhere on a reactionary news site that's attempting to slime any future Labour party leader before there's even a contest because of how strong a candidate Miliband would be against the clown the Tories are about to elect. Of course, the OP has no issues with other CEO's pay. Just this one.
My comments are soley focused on charities using money that donors think is going to humanitarian aid is going on such a huge salary (and it is huge to most of us. I understand that it may be important to pay a person for the role, but I find that excessive. Your point about making much more in the business sector is irrelevant, if he wanted that he should go and get it (and I think those salaries are excessive and reprehensible too),

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:43 pm

AlargeClaret wrote:While I don’t doubt Trump would love Farage as UK embassador it’s beyond silliness imo .If the leak came from Boris’s lot then it’s insane as who wants that aggro when it’s just not needed ? If it came from a “remain type” source ( not impossible due to some very big hitters out there ) or is it simply mischief making /in house squabbling that’s gone t1ts up .
It's ridiculous to think it came from a "remain type" source given who it was leaked to. There's no logic to it that a remain supporter would scupper the ambassadorship of another remain supporter when the PM who's likely to chose the next ambassador is a Trump-loving Brexiteer. It just makes absolutely no sense whatsoever to even think it's a possibility. The only reason i can think of for anyone thinking that is that they're in denial and desperately don't want to believe that a pro-brexit leaker is responsible, or they just want to smear remain - again.

And there's nothing "beyond silliness" any more. If Trump can get "elected" to the presidency then Farage can get appointed UK ambassador to the US.
This user liked this post: Siddo

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:05 pm

Chester Perry wrote:My comments are soley focused on charities using money that donors think is going to humanitarian aid is going on such a huge salary (and it is huge to most of us. I understand that it may be important to pay a person for the role, but I find that excessive. Your point about making much more in the business sector is irrelevant, if he wanted that he should go and get it (and I think those salaries are excessive and reprehensible too),

Well, that's just tough ****, isn't it? If people are going to insist that we live in an ultra- capitalist society then you're just going to have to accept that charities are in competition with for-profit organisations when it comes to their chief executives and other paid workers.

Based on free-market theory the charity have decided that Miliband's work is worth that salary, just like every other salary in every other line of work. I don't mind the idea of a salary cap, but i'm not about to get upset over a charity with as good a reputation as International Rescue Committee when it comes to transparency and raising funds.

Charity Watch give them an A rating. Charity Navigator give them a 4/4 star rating (100 out of 100 for "Accountability & Transparency" too). It costs them $10 to raise $100 and when compared to other comparable charities they are rated better than the likes of the American Red Cross, Oxfam-America, Save The Children and Human Rights Watch, and it's among their Top-Rated charities. - https://www.charitywatch.org/top-rated-charities" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

By all means get upset at rip-off charities, but you're demonstrably barking up the wrong tree with this one. In fact you couldn't pick much worse trees to back up because IRC is exemplary when it comes to how we should want charities to perform.

Charity Watch - https://www.charitywatch.org/ratings-an ... mittee/414" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Charity Navigator - https://www.charitynavigator.org/index. ... orgid=3898" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
These 2 users liked this post: Siddo Andy J

Chester Perry

Post by Chester Perry » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:24 pm

That is very aggressive of you IT - didn't vote for and don't like the ultra-capitalist society - your coming across as apologist for it there though in my perspective (admittedly subjective) - what happened to setting an example and vocational work (albeit with a decent living)

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:29 pm

Chester Perry wrote:That is very aggressive of you IT - didn't vote for and don't like the ultra-capitalist society - your coming across as apologist for it there though in my perspective (admittedly subjective) - what happened to setting an example and vocational work (albeit with a decent living)
Just gonna ignore the facts i presented, are you? And focus on me and the presentation style instead.

Maybe I was a bit short with you. I'm not apologising though, instead i'm just going to ask you to stop caring about style and pay attention to the substance of what I said.

Siddo
Been Liked: 374 times
Has Liked: 1860 times

Post by Siddo » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:55 pm

Interesting that the o.p. calls the ambassador gormless, when everyone of note in the country has nothing but praise for him, except Johnson.
Also interesting in that the o.p. cant spell hypocrisy.
I actually burst out laughing at the "remainers did it" cast.

If David Milliband had not been shafted by the unions, he would now be the PM and we wouldn't be in this unbelievable mess. Brexit wouldn't have even been on the table, and the UK would be doing very nicely indeed.

However, all we have to look forward to is a blithering idiot in number 10 and years of decline.
This user liked this post: Andy J

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:57 pm

Siddo wrote:Interesting that the o.p. calls the ambassador gormless, when everyone of note in the country has nothing but praise for him, except Johnson.
Also interesting in that the o.p. cant spell hypocrisy.
I actually burst out laughing at the "remainers did it" cast.

If David Milliband had not been shafted by the unions, he would now be the PM and we wouldn't be in this unbelievable mess. Brexit wouldn't have even been on the table, and the UK would be doing very nicely indeed.

However, all we have to look forward to is a blithering idiot in number 10 and years of decline.
The OP is a big fan of Trump. I remember him from some of the Trump threads. He's about as bright as you'd expect from a Trump fan.

elwaclaret

Post by elwaclaret » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:55 pm

Tricky Trevor wrote:How the hell have you managed to bring Brexit into this?
So you think Central head office is desperate to bring their arch nemesis on board? Seriously?

It was rabble rousing without thought for the consequences, which should the culprit be found should be extremely severe.

Tricky Trevor

Post by Tricky Trevor » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:01 pm

elwaclaret wrote:So you think Central head office is desperate to bring their arch nemesis on board? Seriously?

It was rabble rousing without thought for the consequences, which should the culprit be found should be extremely severe.
How have you connected the leak with Central Head Office?
And even if it was there will be extremists in there who follow Farage. It is only a job.

elwaclaret

Post by elwaclaret » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:11 pm

Tricky Trevor wrote:How have you connected the leak with Central Head Office?
And even if it was there will be extremists in there who follow Farage. It is only a job.
So you think a high ranking civil servant wants to work with/ for Forage? Ok, never considered that as even a remote possibility. But respect your opinion.

Tricky Trevor

Post by Tricky Trevor » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:13 pm

elwaclaret wrote:So you think a high ranking civil servant wants to work with/ for Forage? Ok, never considered that as even a remote possibility. But respect your opinion.
You are jumping to conclusions again. Who has said it is a high ranking civil servant? for all we know it's a secretary or a cleaner, after a good back hander,

elwaclaret

Post by elwaclaret » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:18 pm

Tricky Trevor wrote:You are jumping to conclusions again. Who has said it is a high ranking civil servant? for all we know it's a secretary or a cleaner, after a good back hander,
A cleaner or secretary with access to three years worth of Secret papers to read and reference at their leisure?

Tricky Trevor

Post by Tricky Trevor » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:50 pm

elwaclaret wrote:A cleaner or secretary with access to three years worth of Secret papers to read and reference at their leisure?
You seem to know a lot more than the Met or Parliament do, so I’ll leave you to solve it,

elwaclaret

Post by elwaclaret » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:59 pm

Tricky Trevor wrote:You seem to know a lot more than the Met or Parliament do, so I’ll leave you to solve it,
Not at all. Just keeping tabs on serious news. It’s not been hacked, it is someone with both access and the position to have no one question what would have been a considerable undertaking... we are not talking about a sheet of paper with a series of insults... it is an edited, constructed account of a period of time.

IanMcL

Post by IanMcL » Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:05 pm

Chester Perry wrote:https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/davi ... -27hwhqsm9

But nowhere near a decent football manager, which seems to be an acceptable role to get hired, sacked, paid up, repeat.

LaLigaClaret

Post by LaLigaClaret » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:49 am

Imploding Turtle wrote:By line his pockets you mean become the chief executive of "a global humanitarian aid, relief, and development nongovernmental organization".

What do you do?
What I do is call out pompous and patronising idiots like you for a start. Whatever you may claim the facts remain. David Miliband couldn't hack being beaten so he dumped his beliefs, dumped his party, sulked and blubbed like a complete Jessie, sloped off to the US on a fat cat salary. The job he took could have done by countless people. If he was so altruistic perhaps he should have acepted a lot less money.
This user liked this post: dermotdermot

LaLigaClaret

Post by LaLigaClaret » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:52 am

IanMcL wrote:There are some very low intellects kicking around!

Firstly, the Brit Ambassador to the USA, the world's biggest global economy, is likely to be top of the tree of ambassadors, around the globe. Not even tories appoint formless idiots to top jobs....oh...error...hang on a mo :oops:

He will be intelligent with very high intellect and very good manners.

He will also be able to assess what goes on and report back....it's what they do.

I suspect all around the globe, ambassadors raise issues and doubts about administrations (overseas amb. must have a field day reporting back on us!)

It is very strange that our one guy has his stuff leaked, and the US **** twitters it all without even knowing him! Then attacks May, who got him a state visit

A plot, for sure, to get him replaced by a w anker like Farage. A deal done with **** Johnson.

The world is a barmy place and democracy is in tatters.

David Milliband, is also a very intelligent chap, who may yet become Labour PM.
Ha Ha Ha intelligent chap indeed and who yet may become leader of the shambolic and disintegrating Labour Party, your priceless.

LaLigaClaret

Post by LaLigaClaret » Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:01 am

Imploding Turtle wrote:The OP is a big fan of Trump. I remember him from some of the Trump threads. He's about as bright as you'd expect from a Trump fan.
Distort your burblings as you usually do. I warned you a long time before Donald Trump had even won his nomination let alone become President that I had family members and friends in the US who were staunch Democrats but who were going to vote for him. You spent endless increasing loony and vitriolic postings trying to convince me and others that I was wrong. Go back and check the threads. I told you what was happening in the US and that he would win. I was totally right and you like every other pile of dross you drone on about was completely clueless and brainless. Don't tell lies and spread innuendo. Your just an increasingly irritating loser who likes to wind people up. Actually compared to you I'm brighter than the sun whilst your like the dimmest of spent matches.

AndrewJB
Been Liked: 1159 times
Has Liked: 754 times

Post by AndrewJB » Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:41 am

LaLigaClaret wrote:Ha Ha Ha intelligent chap indeed and who yet may become leader of the shambolic and disintegrating Labour Party, your priceless.
I can see you're not a fan of David Miliband - fair enough - but what makes you think our ambassador to the US is "gormless"? All I see is that he did his job well, and that can be judged by all the good words said about him from across the political spectrum; but he's been put in an impossible position by circumstances beyond his control, and has resigned. Unless you actually know him, I don't see how you can conclude that he's gormless, or was in any way bad at his job.
These 2 users liked this post: Andy J Siddo

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:49 am

LaLigaClaret wrote:Distort your burblings as you usually do. I warned you a long time before Donald Trump had even won his nomination let alone become President that I had family members and friends in the US who were staunch Democrats but who were going to vote for him. You spent endless increasing loony and vitriolic postings trying to convince me and others that I was wrong. Go back and check the threads. I told you what was happening in the US and that he would win. I was totally right and you like every other pile of dross you drone on about was completely clueless and brainless. Don't tell lies and spread innuendo. Your just an increasingly irritating loser who likes to wind people up. Actually compared to you I'm brighter than the sun whilst your like the dimmest of spent matches.

You're "special". Take your meds.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:00 am

AndrewJB wrote:I can see you're not a fan of David Miliband - fair enough - but what makes you think our ambassador to the US is "gormless"? All I see is that he did his job well, and that can be judged by all the good words said about him from across the political spectrum; but he's been put in an impossible position by circumstances beyond his control, and has resigned. Unless you actually know him, I don't see how you can conclude that he's gormless, or was in any way bad at his job.

He's just angry that the Nazis of the world are facing some push-back and that his favourite fascists aren't able to enact their agendas because the rest of us have generally decided that laws matter.

Let him cry himself to sleep.
This user liked this post: Stockbrokerbelt

IanMcL

Post by IanMcL » Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:18 am

For the record: Hypocrisy
This user liked this post: Stockbrokerbelt

Swizzlestick
Been Liked: 1502 times
Has Liked: 574 times

Post by Swizzlestick » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:14 am

LaLigaClaret wrote:I warned you a long time before Donald Trump had even won his nomination let alone become President that I had family members and friends in the US who were staunch Democrats but who were going to vote for him.
News flash - your family members and close friends are unequivocally not staunch Democrats. You’re either lying, they’re lying or they’re morons.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:25 am

Swizzlestick wrote:News flash - your family members and close friends are unequivocally not staunch Democrats. You’re either lying, they’re lying or they’re morons.
It's the first one. He's lying.
They actually tried to make people think this was something Democrats were doing before the midterms last year. It was hilarious. Then of course Trump got trounced because it was all fake.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WalkAway_campaign" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

LaLigaClaret

Post by LaLigaClaret » Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:02 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:It's the first one. He's lying.
They actually tried to make people think this was something Democrats were doing before the midterms last year. It was hilarious. Then of course Trump got trounced because it was all fake.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WalkAway_campaign" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
100% truth your imbecile. GO BACK AND CHECK YOUR PATHETIC THREADS about Donald Trump. You will see I told you that my American members of my family and my friends were ALL STAUNCH DEMOCRATS and were going to support Donald Trump even before he had won the Republican nomination. I told you he would win but you wouldn't listen because your a top class w****r. You can lie all you like but your wrong as invariably YOU ALWAYS are.

You always backs losers such as Remain, Hilary Clinton and loads of others and you always resort to petty, nasty and stupid burblings which make you an absolute joke.

The two things I have learnt about you is this. Your a wind up merchant with the brains of a dead slug and secondly no mater how crass and ridiculous you are your ego always makes you mind numblingly go on and on in the absolute delusional belief that by some miracle the losers you back are somehow going to get the outcome overturned through the enlightenment of your supreme knowledge. 100% t****r.

LaLigaClaret

Post by LaLigaClaret » Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:06 pm

Swizzlestick wrote:News flash - your family members and close friends are unequivocally not staunch Democrats. You’re either lying, they’re lying or they’re morons.
Check your facts you morn. My family members include Americans as do a lot of my friends. They were all staunch Democrats as I made public months before Trump won the Republican nomination. You can make up snide comments which have no bearing on the truth that's because your an idiot.

Clarethalffull
Been Liked: 63 times
Has Liked: 98 times

Post by Clarethalffull » Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:25 pm

Opinions are like arseholes. As your post proves

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:01 pm

LaLigaClaret wrote:100% truth your imbecile. GO BACK AND CHECK YOUR PATHETIC THREADS about Donald Trump. You will see I told you that my American members of my family and my friends were ALL STAUNCH DEMOCRATS and were going to support Donald Trump even before he had won the Republican nomination. I told you he would win but you wouldn't listen because your a top class w****r. You can lie all you like but your wrong as invariably YOU ALWAYS are.

You always backs losers such as Remain, Hilary Clinton and loads of others and you always resort to petty, nasty and stupid burblings which make you an absolute joke.

The two things I have learnt about you is this. Your a wind up merchant with the brains of a dead slug and secondly no mater how crass and ridiculous you are your ego always makes you mind numblingly go on and on in the absolute delusional belief that by some miracle the losers you back are somehow going to get the outcome overturned through the enlightenment of your supreme knowledge. 100% t****r.
Definitely a Trump supporter.

Sections of all caps - Check!
Making basic spelling errors while calling someone stupid - Check!
Criticising others for traits he loves in Trump - Triple Check!
A blithering idiot - [abuse removed by mods]
Lies, lots of lies - Hyper Check!
Accuses someone of being "petty" and "nasty" while calling them "w****r", "t****r" and whatnot - Super Check!

That last one is particularly funny (well, everything about those who support that rapist over the pond is kinda funny) because this thread was posted by, let me check, oh look, LaLigaClaret, claiming to be about someone elses hypocrisy and ends up just being about one of Trump's intellectually impaired sycophants getting all riled up by people who don't have scuffed knuckles from mere walking schooling him like the little bitch he is.

Now, go back to your fascist little forums and complain to your support group of white supremacists/nationalists and Russian antagonists and tell them all about the time that mean liberal from UpTheClarets stripped you of your dignity and made you want to hurt yourself, because no one should feel as angry as you feel right now and it's important to have a safe space where you can feel secure.

All the best, mate.