Colonoscopy

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
depechedingle
Been Liked: 176 times
Has Liked: 276 times

Colonoscopy

Post by depechedingle » Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:51 am

Nice light subject for a Tuesday morning.

I have been referred to hospital a week on Wednesday for a Gastroscopy and Colonoscopy after suffering prolonged issues with my stomach in the last ten weeks or so.

Tomorrow I have to start on a low fibre diet which goes against most foods I eat being a Type 2 Diabetic, and then next Tuesday I have to fast after breakfast and take a strong laxative formula x2 in the evening.

Got to say I am really anxious about the whole experience, I expect some toilet based humour being UptheClarets but if anyone has any experience or advice they can share I'd appreciate it.

Cheers

Rick_Muller
Been Liked: 2618 times
Has Liked: 6412 times

Re: Colonoscopy

Post by Rick_Muller » Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:02 am

The worst part is the laxative and drinking it. It does taste vile but if you mix it up with chilled water and keep it chilled it makes it more palatable.

The colonoscopy itself is over quickly, if you’re nervous about it, take the option of sedation as you won’t feel a thing (apart from getting the needle in your arm).

I’ve had several over the years and you’ll be fine if you don’t worry about it too much.

Good luck

Chobulous
Been Liked: 955 times
Has Liked: 11 times

Post by Chobulous » Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:12 am

Rick_Muller wrote:The worst part is the laxative and drinking it. It does taste vile but if you mix it up with chilled water and keep it chilled it makes it more palatable.

The colonoscopy itself is over quickly, if you’re nervous about it, take the option of sedation as you won’t feel a thing (apart from getting the needle in your arm).

I’ve had several over the years and you’ll be fine if you don’t worry about it too much.

Good luck
Believe me there are worse places for a camera. I was diagnosed with bladder cancer in 2001, I will leave you to guess where the camera went, every 3 months for 5 years. You get used to anything in the end (so to speak)

Can I add my best wishes
This user liked this post: Rick_Muller

Claretforever
Been Liked: 1035 times
Has Liked: 507 times

Post by Claretforever » Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:22 am

It’s absolutely nothing. I’ve had a couple, and the worst part is when you come around and you don’t trust a fart for the remainder of the day due to the laxative beforehand to clear you out.

ClaretTony
Been Liked: 32235 times
Has Liked: 5252 times

Post by ClaretTony » Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:30 am

I can fully understand why you are nervous. When I was ill back in 2012, when they suspected liver cancer, I was sent for all sorts of tests including CT Scans (I'm the only member of this message board who has had a scan that was named after him) and a colonoscopy. I was seriously worried about both, probably because we all worry if it is something we've not experienced before.

I'm diabetic too and had to alter my eating ahead of the colonoscopy and also had to take the laxative formula. Taking that and the consequences are, shall we say, inconvenient so don't venture too far away from a toilet. As for the colonoscopy itself, I was advised to have the sedation but opted not to and was given gas and air although I could have changed my mind at any point in time and gone for the sedation. It was fine and I only used the gas and air a couple of times.

It's easy for any of us on here to say don't be nervous and don't worry about it, but it's what we all do when faced with a new challenge. All I can say is the only concerning part for me was the after effects of the laxatives and I hope everything goes well for you.

CharlieinNewMexico
Been Liked: 815 times
Has Liked: 527 times

Post by CharlieinNewMexico » Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:38 am

Change your name to Depeche ComMode?

Peace, good luck and wishing a happy prognosis for you

Charlie xxx

claretabroad
Been Liked: 172 times
Has Liked: 23 times

Post by claretabroad » Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:45 am

You'll be fine. It will feel a little uncomfortable but it likely won't be painful in any way. Be sure to ask the technician if they can see your dignity up there or mention that in certain countries you are now considered married.

Personally, I'd opt out of the sedation as it means you can leave quicker.

AlargeClaret
Been Liked: 1147 times
Has Liked: 180 times

Post by AlargeClaret » Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:52 am

Nowhere near as bad as you think, barely felt a thing, they’re used to people being nervous. Out of all medical procedures this is probs the no 1 where fear of the thing bears virtually no comparison to the actual thing . The doc who performed mine was a claret and we discussed the signing of Jeff Hendrick as he rummaged round my arse .

Though make you take the laxative as you don’t wanna sh1t the bed when they tube you ! Good luck
This user liked this post: whiffa

Sproggy
Been Liked: 662 times
Has Liked: 141 times

Post by Sproggy » Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:53 am

Colonoscopy is fine. I didn't bother with sedation or the "dignity pants" (seemed pointless wearing arseless paper shorts to preserve dignity given what they were about to do). The only uncomfortable bit is when they turn the corner. Other than that it was fine. The nurse had her mate over at one point and the three of us were watching it on the TV as it progressed.

The Moviprep is another thing altogether though. I almost launched when it finally worked.
This user liked this post: Spike

ClaretTony

Post by ClaretTony » Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:01 am

AlargeClaret wrote:The doc who performed mine was a claret and we discussed the signing of Jeff Hendrick as he rummaged round my arse
It's weird how there is so often a Burnley FC connection. When I went for mine, the nurse who was dealing with me saw the top I had on with the club badge. "My 16-year-old nephew is a goalkeeper and he's just signed for Burnley," she said. We'd just signed two goalkeepers that summer for the youth team, Conor Mitchell from Northern Ireland and Callum Jakovlevs from Stacksteads so I guessed it had to be the latter. "Is it Callum Jakovlevs?" I replied and she was absolutely stunned that I knew.

Both her and the doctor were brilliant with me.

Rick_Muller
Been Liked: 2618 times
Has Liked: 6412 times

Post by Rick_Muller » Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:05 am

To add, and I think I’ve told this story before...

When I went for a colonoscopy a few years back I recall feeling self conscious in the hospital gown with my arse hanging out the back led on the trolley, and the doctor who was performing the procedure approached me and introduced herself. She was drop dead gorgeous, a real stunning lady in her late 20’s and she struck up a conversation to try and make me feel at ease telling me that she has done this many times etc, my response... “so, what do we do on the second date?”

Got the biggest smile and made her blush... I could’ve swore she took a sneaky look at my man tackle just in case :D
This user liked this post: Cheshire Exile

CleggHall
Been Liked: 838 times
Has Liked: 1044 times

Post by CleggHall » Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:07 am

Don't worry, some good advice and sharing of experiences on here. The worst part is the liquid laxative the night before, the procedure itself is painless and I was treated by a good male nurse and the Doctors talked me through their camera shots. When it is all over and hopefully clear, you will be in a very good place.

nil_desperandum
Been Liked: 1823 times
Has Liked: 3948 times

Post by nil_desperandum » Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:27 am

Just to agree with virtually everything that as been said.
I've had a number (both from the top and bottom). I always opt for a sedative and don't recall any of the procedures!
Totally painless unless you have an issue with needles (for the sedative).

2 Bee Holed
Been Liked: 548 times
Has Liked: 31 times

Post by 2 Bee Holed » Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:32 am

I'd just like to meet, even if only for a few seconds,
the sadistic bas***d who invented 'MoviCol' (my laxative) ! :lol:
This user liked this post: Rick_Muller

RalphCoatesComb
Been Liked: 2415 times
Has Liked: 2115 times

Post by RalphCoatesComb » Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:39 am

i was advised to mix the laxative powder with lime juice. It's better but still vile.

The procedure is fine. Don't be afraid to fart. Better out than in, as my grandad used to say ;)

lakedistrictclaret
Been Liked: 516 times
Has Liked: 183 times

Post by lakedistrictclaret » Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:50 am

Never had a colonoscopy, but I've had plenty of endoscopies (aka gastroscopies) over the last ten years.
The first one was without sedation, and it was quite unpleasant because I didn't know what to expect. It doesn't hurt at all, but it is uncomfortable and it does make you gag. After that I always had sedation, until my most recent one in July this year. They wouldn' t give me sedation because I told them I had no-one to look after me that night.
I went ahead without sedation, and it was fine. I had the advantage of knowing the procedure, but in future ( I have one as a check up every twelve months ) I'll just have the throat spray.

As it's your first, my advice is to have the sedation. You'll be vaguely aware of what's happening, but you'll be relaxed about it.

Longside4evr
Been Liked: 519 times
Has Liked: 266 times

Post by Longside4evr » Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:57 am

I ve have had three done not a nice experience at all and just local anesthetic you see every bit off it
The clear out the bowel drink is the most horrendous thing I have gone through and that includes the chemo
You get seconds to get on the throne and its violent believe me you think the runs are bad
Only telling it how it is sorry for the truth

Longside4evr

Post by Longside4evr » Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:02 am

RalphCoatesComb wrote:i was advised to mix the laxative powder with lime juice. It's better but still vile.

The procedure is fine. Don't be afraid to fart. Better out than in, as my grandad used to say ;)
The procedure is fine, I like when they fill you up with the gas and after you fart like a constipated chicken
And your so sure you have followed through I it's a breeze
Ho and I forgot to mention after all that they say you have a tumour in your colon that they can't get passed .
Loved it I did

Bertiebeehead
Been Liked: 567 times
Has Liked: 684 times

Post by Bertiebeehead » Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:14 am

Still need one of these to complete the treble, as someone mentioned further up having a camera look at your bladder isn’t the greatest experience.
My father in law said he quite enjoyed the colonoscopy but he listens to Jimmy Somerville.
This user liked this post: Foshiznik

Foreverly Claret
Been Liked: 137 times
Has Liked: 160 times

Post by Foreverly Claret » Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:21 am

I've had three..the last one was in January this year after finding blood in my pooh .All clear except for a polyp which they nipped off for biopsy...all clear .Phew. I had the last one at Leeds General Infirmary and if I were to give you any advice at all it would be to ask them to knock you out .I opted for gas and air because having knock out drops would have meant a four hour stay and no driving home .If gas and air is all women need for a pain free delivery then its a doddle because it didn't touch me...I'm sure that all cases are different but they have to get the camera a long way in if its a full colon job ( sounds like yours might be ) and its a very twisty journey .During it there was a lot of hefty pulling and shoving to get round the bends and I had to roll on my side a couple of times and at one stage one of the team was pressing very hard on my abdomen .All the time the team and the consultant were reassuring me and trying to keep me comfortable so the care was first class as I'm sure yours will be...and the result was clear .Sorry if that's a bit off putting...in a nutshell have the knockout drops like I did the first two times...you get the result as soon as you wake up and you won't feel a thing.Good luck.

Spijed
Been Liked: 2892 times
Has Liked: 1294 times

Post by Spijed » Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:26 am

Endoscopic examinations (sword swallowing) are good fun too! ;)

Wile E Coyote
Been Liked: 2887 times
Has Liked: 1760 times

Post by Wile E Coyote » Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:25 am

I was very anxious when i had mine, read all sorts of bad things as you tend to do online beforehand. On the day though it was fine, its a bit concerning as to what they might find, but the actual procedure was no drama. you will be okay, trust me.
This user liked this post: depechedingle

ClaretTony

Post by ClaretTony » Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:59 pm

Wile E Coyote wrote:I was very anxious when i had mine, read all sorts of bad things as you tend to do online beforehand.
Probably the worst thing you can do looking up medical stuff on the internet.

On the subject of health matters - I’m at the docs now just waiting for my flu jab having just had my regular bloods done for my diabetes. Might treat myself to a cake now with next bloods not due to be done until January.
This user liked this post: spadesclaret

moaninclaret
Been Liked: 170 times
Has Liked: 277 times

Post by moaninclaret » Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:08 pm

Ive had a couple and its nothing to worry about as long as you ask for sedation, its not nice having a camera up the jacksy because of the laxative they ask you to take, that is the worst bit though, the actual procedure is a doddle so dont worry about it, you wont feel a thing.

ClaretCliff
Been Liked: 187 times
Has Liked: 135 times

Post by ClaretCliff » Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:12 pm

Two and a half years ago I had both a bladder problem and cancer on my vocal chord. This meant a camera up my nose and into my throat and another one up my old man. I did ask and the nurse smiled as she confirmed they were indeed two different cameras!

Cheshire Exile
Been Liked: 11 times
Has Liked: 5 times

Post by Cheshire Exile » Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:14 pm

The worst part about it is the "Moviprep" laxative.

It says on the packet "Warning: consumption of this product may cause extremely loose and watery bowel movements".

"May"? That's like saying "If you stand on an upstairs windowsill and jump off you may hit the ground". There is no "may", believe me. My advice would be "Whilst the stuff is taking effect, never stray more than ten seconds away from the nearest available toilet, and have plenty of reading material and/or your iPad to hand".

The second worst part is the pre-procedure fasting.

The procedure itself is easy and painless, especially if you opt for sedation (I did).

Good luck and I hope the result is a clean bill of health.

Spijed

Post by Spijed » Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:15 pm

lakedistrictclaret wrote:Never had a colonoscopy, but I've had plenty of endoscopies (aka gastroscopies) over the last ten years.
The first one was without sedation, and it was quite unpleasant because I didn't know what to expect. It doesn't hurt at all, but it is uncomfortable and it does make you gag. After that I always had sedation, until my most recent one in July this year. They wouldn' t give me sedation because I told them I had no-one to look after me that night.
I went ahead without sedation, and it was fine. I had the advantage of knowing the procedure, but in future ( I have one as a check up every twelve months ) I'll just have the throat spray.

As it's your first, my advice is to have the sedation. You'll be vaguely aware of what's happening, but you'll be relaxed about it.
I must admit, having the throat spray has been quite straightforward.

Silkyskills1
Been Liked: 1678 times
Has Liked: 2513 times

Post by Silkyskills1 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:20 pm

depechedingle wrote:Nice light subject for a Tuesday morning.

I have been referred to hospital a week on Wednesday for a Gastroscopy and Colonoscopy after suffering prolonged issues with my stomach in the last ten weeks or so.

Tomorrow I have to start on a low fibre diet which goes against most foods I eat being a Type 2 Diabetic, and then next Tuesday I have to fast after breakfast and take a strong laxative formula x2 in the evening.

Got to say I am really anxious about the whole experience, I expect some toilet based humour being UptheClarets but if anyone has any experience or advice they can share I'd appreciate it.

Cheers
Just good luck to you.

!aiboforceN
Been Liked: 229 times
Has Liked: 194 times

Post by !aiboforceN » Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:05 pm

I've had more than a dozen of these over the past 25+ years.

As several have said, the preparation drink is unpleasant - I tend to take it with chilled water and try to chug it down in one. But, yuck!

Whether you have sedation or not is down to preference... it does makes the procedure less uncomfortable - but also means you'll be kept in longer afterwards while it wears off. Maybe a couple of hours. During that time your blood pressure will be monitored periodically. Without the sedation, the process isn't too painful - but is a strange and uncomfortable experience - especially if they have to take little biopsies or remove polyps.

I have had one bad experience (out of at least 12 trouble-free occasions) where the procedure left me with a small tear to the lining of my large colon, which subsequently bled for a few weeks. It was painful - but can happen. They ask you to sign a form saying that you understand the risk beforehand.

I tend to sneak in a suitably expensive snack (Twix, of course) to enjoy afterwards. After not eating for a day or so - it's a treat!

Overall - I'm pleased to have had the colonoscopies, despite the discomfort - as it gives peace-of-mind when (hopefully) things turn out clear.

Fingers crossed all goes well for you, dd.

basil6345789
Been Liked: 481 times
Has Liked: 2289 times

Post by basil6345789 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:14 pm

Had one recently - glad I had the sedation. Burnley General are fine at it. I need a non-urgent follow up and I'm not one bit concerned. Up The Trumper (I mean Clarets).

Pad1951
Been Liked: 12 times
Has Liked: 8 times

Post by Pad1951 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:28 pm

Go for the sedation,I can’t remember a thing about it until I came round.
Hope all goes well.

Down_Rover
Been Liked: 445 times
Has Liked: 187 times

Post by Down_Rover » Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:34 pm

Great advice here.

The laxative is the worst part. The fasting the second worst and the actual procedure is just mildly unpleasant

Sedative or not? If you have time on your hands then take the sedation. If not then it does not last too long and you will get through it and then free to go

In fact the nurse who signed me in said she would not take sedation.

Im_not_Robbie_Blake
Been Liked: 381 times
Has Liked: 231 times

Post by Im_not_Robbie_Blake » Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:39 pm

I have had two. It's not a problem at all, seriously. You don't feel anything other than a slightly unusual sensation. NO pain at all.

SonofPog
Been Liked: 157 times
Has Liked: 82 times

Post by SonofPog » Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:56 pm

I've had a Sigmoidoscopy; the found a polyp very early on. They were unable to "turn the corner" so to speak, which is the only part that is remotely weird, its not painful, just weird. As they had already found something I would have to have a full Colonoscopy anyway they retreated.

I was sedated for the Colonoscopy; I didn't have a oral solution, but had to give myself an enema which was odd, but fine. Do follow there eating instructions. It's an inconvenience but makes the procedure "cleaner" shall we say. Even with sedation they had trouble getting around the corner (told me in hindsight of course), and I almost had to go to a general to be fully knocked out. But they managed with some rummaging. Don't force a fart afterwards.

Tl/dr: even with one that didn't go 100% smoothly it wasn't a problem. You'll be fine.

CnBtruntru
Been Liked: 694 times
Has Liked: 600 times

Post by CnBtruntru » Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:58 pm

About 10 years ago, l had one up and one down if you get my meaning and and after the one had been up, I came around slightly from the sedation and saw the specialist at the end of the bed holding said tool , which was slightly discoloured and pretty large, I said if you think you're shoving that down my throat you've another thing coming , his reply was give him some more sedation and winked at me, I have hated them ever since, cameras that is. Oh and do stay close to a lav, before and after :o

jdrobbo
Been Liked: 4800 times
Has Liked: 943 times

Post by jdrobbo » Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:01 pm

Sending best wishes depeche. Hope everything is ok

Longside4evr

Post by Longside4evr » Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:24 pm

I must be different as posters on here say things like it was a doddle
I wasn't offered sedation it was straight up the trumpton with a numbing agent they told me to lay on my side were I could see the monitor of everything that was happening
When they confirm you are in receipt of a tumour they then snip away at the tissue and take what is called a sample for a biopsy to see if its malignant this then hurts like you wouldn't believe and days after and makes you bleed every time you pass your was
It was an horrendous experience for me that's for sure.
dont want to scare monger you depeche cos like understanding people everyone is different and it most possibly not be so unpleasant only you will be able to tell after your experience wishing you all the best and mostly a possessive out come

Wile E Coyote

Post by Wile E Coyote » Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:30 pm

its a bit of a Dynorod job, but ultimately it can save your life. fairly impressive what they can do thesedays.

charlyt
Been Liked: 70 times
Has Liked: 68 times

Post by charlyt » Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:38 pm

Good luck and worry not.
These people are true pros and do everything to put you at your ease.
One nurse is with you all the time during the procedure and she will offer gas and air, although I've never needed it.
I.ve had the camera about 6 times and the thought of it is far worse than the actual procedure.
I had to have the camera into my stomach as well which again is tolerable. The anaesthetic works well and once the camera is swallowed is totally discomfort free.
Best wishes.
This user liked this post: tim_noone

tarkys_ears
Been Liked: 1016 times
Has Liked: 1484 times

Post by tarkys_ears » Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:39 pm

Don't be ashamed if the doctor says "ah, look at that state of that, it's filthy Sheila, can you give it a wipe?", he might just be talking about the TV!
These 2 users liked this post: tim_noone Rick_Muller

tim_noone
Been Liked: 4384 times
Has Liked: 15117 times

Post by tim_noone » Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:41 pm

Wile E Coyote wrote:its a bit of a Dynorod job, but ultimately it can save your life. fairly impressive what they can do thesedays.
I was impressed with the care given throughout my procedure ... A sharp intake of gas n air helps with things. Three polyps removed and the all clear given. Bonus.

Wile E Coyote

Post by Wile E Coyote » Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:46 pm

same here Tim, still havent a clue what those polyps were though, just watched as the head of the ten mile long probe just lopped them off like some sci fi film.

tim_noone
Been Liked: 4384 times
Has Liked: 15117 times

Post by tim_noone » Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:49 pm

Wile E Coyote wrote:same here Tim, still havent a clue what those polyps were though, just watched as the head of the ten mile long probe just lopped them off like some sci fi film.
Yea the movies the best bit ... And My pipes were spotless :D
This user liked this post: Wile E Coyote

Bullabill
Been Liked: 301 times
Has Liked: 147 times

Post by Bullabill » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:34 am

Absolutely the best advice I can give is have the Gastroscopy first, - just in case they have only one camera.

Local cricketer
Been Liked: 412 times
Has Liked: 87 times

Post by Local cricketer » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:37 am

Surely it only the hurts the first time

jollyjack
Been Liked: 107 times
Has Liked: 20 times

Post by jollyjack » Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:10 am

Had one in August, no sedation/gas though it was offered. Laid down and we all watched TV which was a film about a hairy arse and its insides! Got into the sigmoid and the doc said "Well that looks cancerous, and not benign either". There are better ways to find out the reality of your situation, but I guess it was all very necessary. Couldn't get past it so withdrew. Surgery complete and I'm now on to 6 months Chemo to mop up the spread into lymph nodes. Had been told to undergo it by GP "as a precaution, they won't find anything". Staff were and continue to be excellent (Cumberland Infirmary in Carlisle). Get it done. Its ALWAYS better to know the facts of your situation.

Moviprep can jog on!!!!

nil_desperandum
Been Liked: 1823 times
Has Liked: 3948 times

Post by nil_desperandum » Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:26 pm

Longside4evr wrote:I must be different as posters on here say things like it was a doddle
I wasn't offered sedation it was straight up the trumpton with a numbing agent they told me to lay on my side were I could see the monitor of everything that was happening
When they confirm you are in receipt of a tumour they then snip away at the tissue and take what is called a sample for a biopsy to see if its malignant this then hurts like you wouldn't believe and days after and makes you bleed every time you pass your was
It was an horrendous experience for me that's for sure.
dont want to scare monger you depeche cos like understanding people everyone is different and it most possibly not be so unpleasant only you will be able to tell after your experience wishing you all the best and mostly a possessive out come
Based on my own experiences, and all the others recorded on here, it sounds like something went very badly wrong here, and if this procedure happened relatively recently then I would take it up with the hospital and get them to look into it.

Spijed

Post by Spijed » Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:33 pm

Anyone had the pleasure of drinking Barium sulfate suspension?

Tastes of Orange rubber!

Sausage
Been Liked: 637 times
Has Liked: 441 times

Post by Sausage » Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:45 pm

Spijed wrote:Anyone had the pleasure of drinking Barium sulfate suspension?

Tastes of Orange rubber!
Yep. I had that as an eight year old up at the old Victoria Hospital so that they could x-ray my kidney function. Except the version I drank wasn't flavoured at all. It just tasted like rubber.

As for my endoscopy/colonoscopy contribution, I had an endoscope inserted up my nose 15-odd years ago when I had acutely infected tonsils. The consultant couldn't pass it through my mouth because of my overly sensitive gag reflex (I'd make a terrible gay porn star). When the consultant removed the endoscope he casually hung it on a hook behind him, failing to notice the massive stringy bogey dangling off the end of it onto his paperwork.

Longside4evr

Post by Longside4evr » Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:49 pm

nil_desperandum wrote:Based on my own experiences, and all the others recorded on here, it sounds like something went very badly wrong here, and if this procedure happened relatively recently then I would take it up with the hospital and get them to look into it.
It was done abroad first and was the worst 2 years ago, here though at Burnley General it wasn't as bad but still had the bleeding after, if they find cancer its procedure this happens nothing to srike about here you going to bleed if they are cutting at your innards