Trump's Impeachment

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
NottsClaret
Been Liked: 2588 times
Has Liked: 1 time

Re: Trump's Impeachment

Post by NottsClaret » Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:07 pm

Speaking of Presidents, this should be relevant to one or two posters, if they have a little self-awareness.

https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/1189506819028328449
This user liked this post: ElectroClaret

Imploding Turtle
Been Liked: 5483 times
Has Liked: 2540 times

Post by Imploding Turtle » Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:15 pm

NottsClaret wrote:Speaking of Presidents, this should be relevant to one or two posters, if they have a little self-awareness.

https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/1189506819028328449

Name them.

KateR
Been Liked: 1018 times
Has Liked: 6156 times

Post by KateR » Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:21 pm

and just to be even more thought provoking, Trump will win the next election :)

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sat Nov 02, 2019 3:23 am

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 81641.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:34 pm

FCBurnley wrote:The winner of the 2020 election will be next POTUS unless Pence takes over prior to the election.

Quick question (unrelated to the quote).

It seems that you don't agree that Trump asking Ukraine's president to investigate one of his political opponents in exchange for military aid isn't corrupt (correct me if this is wrong), but what if Trump had released military aid to Ukraine in exchange for dropping an investigation into his campaign manager, Paul Manafort?

Would that be enough for you to admit that he is corrupt?

FCBurnley
Been Liked: 1967 times
Has Liked: 1132 times

Post by FCBurnley » Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:01 pm

No proof so far of him asking for any favor in exchange for military aid unlike Biden who was stupid enough to admit it in front of the cameras. A lot more to come on Ukraine yet. I assume you have some proof re the second part of your question otherwise you would not be asking.

Uwe Noble
Been Liked: 111 times
Has Liked: 286 times

Post by Uwe Noble » Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:41 pm

The polls are already moving ominously against the Dems. Once we get Hunter and Biden testifying in public they'll wish they'd never opened this can if worms.

IanMcL
Been Liked: 6340 times
Has Liked: 8651 times

Post by IanMcL » Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:35 pm

Trump is the most evil man on earth.Earth .
He believes only In himself and cares of nothing else.
This user liked this post: Taffy on the wing

mkmel
Been Liked: 1270 times
Has Liked: 2234 times

Post by mkmel » Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:59 pm

Your second paragraph sounds very much like the guy we have in charge over here

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:32 am

FCBurnley wrote:No proof so far of him asking for any favor in exchange for military aid unlike Biden who was stupid enough to admit it in front of the cameras. A lot more to come on Ukraine yet. I assume you have some proof re the second part of your question otherwise you would not be asking.
I asked you a hypothetical question, why are you demanding proof? I'm trying to figure out what, if anything, Trump can do for you to feel that he deserves to be impeached. Please answer my question.

As for your assertion of "no proof" of him asking for any favor in exchange for military aid? He has literally admitted it in the transcript he keeps telling everyone to read.

And this is before we get onto the numerous depositions people have made to congress under oath that assert Trump attempted to solicite a personal political favour from the Ukraine president.

I also think Trump's going to be in trouble for doing this before, which is why I asked you the question I asked, and i would like to know what your position will be if that emerges as something Trump has done. So, please answer my question as you would demand that I answer yours.

FCBurnley

Post by FCBurnley » Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:47 am

I don’t answer hypothetical questions. It is a waste of valuable time. You seem to be getting very frustrated at any lack of proof. When you have actual proof come back and I will happily discuss it with you.Good night.
This user liked this post: Uwe Noble

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:00 am

FCBurnley wrote:I don’t answer hypothetical questions. It is a waste of valuable time. You seem to be getting very frustrated at any lack of proof. When you have actual proof come back and I will happily discuss it with you.Good night.
A pathetic cop out, as expected. I'm sure when that story breaks for real, and i ask you again you'll find another excuse to not answer the same question, because as is always the case with Trump's most blind supporters it's all about maintaining the illusion. This is why you're falsely claiming that i haven't provided proof (in Trump's own words) that he requested a favour from Zelensky. Acknowledging the fact that I provided it hurts your too much. It means you have to be more explicit about the lie you have to tell yourself to justify to what's left of your conscience that your support for Trump is good and right.

I really hope you lie to your family about your support for him, otherwise they're going to be so ashamed of you.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:09 am

Also, if the story in an admittedly unreliable section of Spectator USA website is true, i'm going to love watching you try to defend Trump over it. I'm sure you'll give it a good go, though. Gotta defend the great white hope, no matter what.

IanMcL

Post by IanMcL » Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:15 am

An evil man in his own world of Trumpton.

Hope the fire brigade sort him!

FCBurnley

Post by FCBurnley » Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:33 am

You really are sinking to new depths. Here are the facts. Trump asked Ukraine to investigate Biden as stated in the transcript. He did not threaten to withdraw military aid aka quid pro quo. You conveniently forget this key fact in your ‘proof’. Biden however bragged on video that he threatened to withdraw military aid unless the prosecutor who was looking into Hunter Biden’s corruption was fired. Biden’s actions were 100% corrupt and you know it. End of conversation. But hey you continue to waste your life looking for non existent proof of Trumps quid pro quo. I have better things to do with my life than argue about your fantasies. So you just carry on with your threats and insults and I will continue to rise above them

LongsideFacingUp
Been Liked: 84 times
Has Liked: 30 times

Post by LongsideFacingUp » Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:42 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:I really hope you lie to your family about your support for him, otherwise they're going to be so ashamed of you.
What a clown :lol:
greenshirtguy
greenshirtguy
giphy (7).gif (1.79 MiB) Viewed 2550 times
This user liked this post: FCBurnley

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:14 pm

FCBurnley wrote:You really are sinking to new depths. Here are the facts. Trump asked Ukraine to investigate Biden as stated in the transcript. He did not threaten to withdraw military aid aka quid pro quo. You conveniently forget this key fact in your ‘proof’. Biden however bragged on video that he threatened to withdraw military aid unless the prosecutor who was looking into Hunter Biden’s corruption was fired. Biden’s actions were 100% corrupt and you know it. End of conversation. But hey you continue to waste your life looking for non existent proof of Trumps quid pro quo. I have better things to do with my life than argue about your fantasies. So you just carry on with your threats and insults and I will continue to rise above them
Jesus, how stupid can you be? The "transcript" that trump released, and which i screen capped a portion of earlier, literally shows that the Ukraine leader told Trump that he's ready to receive military aid, and then Trump immediately replies with "I would like you to do us a favour, though" THOUGH! Meaning that it is contingent on the favour.

And Biden didn't brag about that, you daft sod. You're believing what your being fed by liars (edit: actually I don't really believe you believe that, just that you're signalling your loyalty to the fascists by repeating the lie). The prosecutor he's bragging about getting fired wasn't looking into Hunter Biden or corruption involving him. He wasn't looking into ANY corruption. That was why western politicians wanted him fired, because he was ALLOWING corruption to go unchecked. Even the prosecutor Biden helped get fired said that he wasn't investigating Hunter Biden. But you won't read about that on the Gateway Pundit or Breitbart, or whatever fake news site you use to get your lies.
So you just carry on with your threats and insults and I will continue to rise above them
:lol: "threats". hahahaha Nurse!

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:07 am

Republicans: "It's illegitimate unless you hold a vote."

Democrats: *holds a vote*

Republicans: IT'S ILLEGITIMATE BECAUSE YOU HELD THE VOTE TOO LATE

Everyone: :roll:

-------------------

Republicans: "Release the transcripts"

Democrats: "Releases transcripts*

Republicans: *fascistic screeching*

Everyone: :roll:

------------------

FCBurnley: Show me proof Trump asked for a favor.

Imploding Turtle: *shows proof*

FCBurnley: SHOW ME PROOF TRUMP ASKED FOR A FAVOUR.

FCBurnley

Post by FCBurnley » Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:54 pm

FCB No proof so far of him asking for any favor in return for military aid. ( Quote in BOLD on post 260 )

IT `FCBurnley : SHOW ME PROOF TRUMP ASKED FOR A FAVOUR ( Quote in BOLD post 267 )

Read post 265 by FCB first 2 lines

MISSING IN ACTION. The words `In return for military aid~

Will anybody finding the lost words please return them to IT.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:21 pm

FCBurnley wrote:FCB No proof so far of him asking for any favor in return for military aid. ( Quote in BOLD on post 260 )

IT `FCBurnley : SHOW ME PROOF TRUMP ASKED FOR A FAVOUR ( Quote in BOLD post 267 )

Read post 265 by FCB first 2 lines

MISSING IN ACTION. The words `In return for military aid~

Will anybody finding the lost words please return them to IT.
UKRAINE: Hey, we're ready for that military aid.
TRUMP: "I need you to do us a favour though".

It's literally in the "transcript" Trump released.

And i love how you have a different standard of proof for Biden, Clinton etc. For example, Biden bragged about helping to get a Ukrainian prosecutor fired because he wasn't prosecuting corruption, but because propaganda networks dressed up as news networks told you that it was actually because the prosecutor was investigating Biden's son (which the fired prosecutor himself has said is not true) you 100% believe it. Despite the facts.

But when Trump literally releases his own confession, when Trump literally said "I need you to do us a favour though" in direct and immediate response to Ukraine president saying he's ready to receive military aid, apparently that's not "proof".

I get it though, FSB. Trump was the one for you. You finally got a fascist white supremacist in office after the evil black man had made you angry for 8 years, so you are finding it tough to accept that the fascist white supremacist is actually just a dumb-as-f**k corrupt piece of ****, just like the party you've supported for too much of your life. It's hard to admit to yourself that all that hatred and all that hope has culminated in this presidency. You were hoping for Mussolini but instead you got Trump.

FCBurnley

Post by FCBurnley » Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:48 pm

Usual lies and abuse. Where did Ukraine leader say he’s ready to receive military aid ? Or did you make that up as well

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:50 pm

FCBurnley wrote:Usual lies and abuse. Where did Ukraine leader say he’s ready to receive military aid ? Or did you make that up as well
FSB: Where tho?

Right here:

FSB: BUT WHERE THO!!!!!!!!!!

Bosscat
Been Liked: 8426 times
Has Liked: 18093 times

Post by Bosscat » Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:24 pm

3 surgeons were playing golf and discussing their best work.

After teeing off at the 1st Tee they were walking up the fairway and the 1st surgeon said "My best work was a young man who was a promising piano player and had an accident slicing off 3 fingers and a thumb on his right hand. I sewed them back on, reconnecting the tendons. 6 months later he entered the Washington academy of Music and has just played for Her Majesty the Queen of England".

They approached the 2nd Tee, the 2nd Surgeon said "thats nothing.my best bit of work was a promising young tennis player who was in a motorcycle accident almost severing her right arm and left leg. We worked for 9 hours connecting many nerves, tendons and muscle tissue. She has just qualified for The US Open next year"

As they stood waiting for the players on the 3rd Tee to start.
The 3rd Surgeon said "well chaps your Pianist and Tennis player works are good but......
My best peice of work was a blonde man, who while out riding his horse was in a collision with a speeding Train doing 125mph at an unmanned crossing. All I had to work with was his blonde hair and the Horses Arse.... 25 years later he is President of the USA"

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:08 pm

Ambassador Sondland has flipped on Trump and admitted, in sworn testimony, that he told Ukraine that military aid was tied to their commitment to the investigations that Trump wanted.

What say you, FSBurnley?

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/05/us/p ... -ios-share" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

GodIsADeeJay81
Been Liked: 3435 times
Has Liked: 6339 times

Post by GodIsADeeJay81 » Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:11 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:Ambassador Sondland has flipped on Trump and admitted, in sworn testimony, that he told Ukraine that military aid was tied to their commitment to the investigations that Trump wanted.

What say you, FSBurnley?

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/05/us/p ... -ios-share" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... -fake-news" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:lol: :lol:

elwaclaret
Been Liked: 1983 times
Has Liked: 2872 times

Post by elwaclaret » Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:20 pm

It tickles me that, although I cannot stand Trump, people cannot accept what is before their eyes. If the Impeachment was going well for the democrats, it would be all over the news. That does not mean he is not guilty, but if it fails the Democrats will be crucified for this... and so far it is not looking like there is coming to be a coupe de anything. But time will tell.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:21 pm

It is funny, but i think i find it funny for a different reason than you. I find it funny because the people who call NYT "fake news" and use that to justify not providing it to their library card holders are likely the same people who call it a violation of free speech when a university uninvites a fascist or white supremacist who they had invited to give a speech.

Makes me laugh, at least.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:28 pm

elwaclaret wrote:It tickles me that, although I cannot stand Trump, people cannot accept what is before their eyes. If the Impeachment was going well for the democrats, it would be all over the news. That does not mean he is not guilty, but if it fails the Democrats will be crucified for this... and so far it is not looking like there is coming to be a coupe de anything. But time will tell.
What are you talking about? They've got multiple people testifying under oath that Trump is a corrupt piece of **** who tried to bribe Ukraine in exchange for personal favours. How is that less important than your idea that it's not in the news enough?

Not that i think you're right, btw. It is all over the news. And it'll be all over the news even more when the public hearings begin. Right now they're holding depositions, which are done in secret, so what news there is to report is limited. But even what little news there is is huge. Trump, according to multiple witnesses testifying under oath, engaged in an attempt to bribe/extort personal favours out of Ukraine's new president in exchange for military aid and an official White House visit.

elwaclaret

Post by elwaclaret » Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:58 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:What are you talking about? They've got multiple people testifying under oath that Trump is a corrupt piece of **** who tried to bribe Ukraine in exchange for personal favours. How is that less important than your idea that it's not in the news enough?

Not that i think you're right, btw. It is all over the news. And it'll be all over the news even more when the public hearings begin. Right now they're holding depositions, which are done in secret, so what news there is to report is limited. But even what little news there is is huge. Trump, according to multiple witnesses testifying under oath, engaged in an attempt to bribe/extort personal favours out of Ukraine's new president in exchange for military aid and an official White House visit.
Fair enough not seen much news, but little comment on things like news night or nothing jumped out at me on News at ten which is about as much as I can commit to at the mo. Just think I’d be more aware if there was a Nixon /Frost moment. They don’t impeach Presidents lightly.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:04 pm

elwaclaret wrote:Fair enough not seen much news, but little comment on things like news night or nothing jumped out at me on News at ten which is about as much as I can commit to at the mo. Just think I’d be more aware if there was a Nixon /Frost moment. They don’t impeach Presidents lightly.
Well, there was that one time a president lied about a blowjob. That was super serious. :P

elwaclaret

Post by elwaclaret » Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:15 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:Well, there was that one time a president lied about a blowjob. That was super serious. :P
Yes, but it failed.
And from memory it wasn’t what he did or didn’t do so much as “not have sexual relations”under oath while President.

elwaclaret

Post by elwaclaret » Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:19 pm

elwaclaret wrote:Yes, but it failed.
And from memory it wasn’t what he did or didn’t do so much as “not have sexual relations”, being disingenuous (at best ) with the truth under oath while President.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:27 pm

elwaclaret wrote:Yes, but it failed.
And from memory it wasn’t what he did or didn’t do so much as “not have sexual relations”under oath while President.
Oh, he definitely committed perjury (by lying about the blowjob) and that's definitely what they impeached him for, because that's all they got our of the Whitewater investigation. That's why the impeachment backfired on Republicans. They went at it with an independent counsel trying to find deep corruption in Clinton's dealings, but in the end they found nothing and all they could get him on was lying about a blowjob.

With Trump the Dems already have more than enough evidence to convict Trump of a fuckton of corruption in a criminal court, but impeachment isn't a criminal process, so he'll get away with it when Republicans acquit him. But he'll only get away with is so long as he's president. When he's out of the White House you can bet prosecutors will be going after him.

elwaclaret

Post by elwaclaret » Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:37 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:Oh, he definitely committed perjury (by lying about the blowjob) and that's definitely what they impeached him for, because that's all they got our of the Whitewater investigation. That's why the impeachment backfired on Republicans. They went at it with an independent counsel trying to find deep corruption in Clinton's dealings, but in the end they found nothing and all they could get him on was lying about a blowjob.

With Trump the Dems already have more than enough evidence to convict Trump of a fuckton of corruption in a criminal court, but impeachment isn't a criminal process, so he'll get away with it when Republicans acquit him. But he'll only get away with is so long as he's president. When he's out of the White House you can bet prosecutors will be going after him.
The Republicans have forgiven him for the curd retreat... that for me was the best chance of him getting impeached. Another term might see him carried out in a box though.... national hero. Now that would be funny on whatever level you view it.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:42 pm

elwaclaret wrote:The Republicans have forgiven him for the curd retreat... that for me was the best chance of him getting impeached. Another term might see him carried out in a box though.... national hero. Now that would be funny on whatever level you view it.
Impeachment will happen. It's the House that decides that. It's the Senate that puts him on trial and they're more likely than not going to acquit him because there aren't enough people there that think abuse of power is worthy of removal.

grapidianclaret
Been Liked: 317 times
Has Liked: 225 times

Post by grapidianclaret » Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:03 am

Imploding Turtle wrote:Ambassador Sondland has flipped on Trump and admitted, in sworn testimony, that he told Ukraine that military aid was tied to their commitment to the investigations that Trump wanted.

What say you, FSBurnley?

Thats pretty much all the Ambassadors involved admitting the quid pro quo existed. Only the white house refuting it now. And obviously the Republican party. And FCBurnley of course.
What proof would be acceptable for the Republicans and FCBurnley?
Maybe if they found Hillary's missing emails and they mentioned a quid pro quo?

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:31 am

grapidianclaret wrote:Thats pretty much all the Ambassadors involved admitting the quid pro quo existed. Only the white house refuting it now. And obviously the Republican party. And FCBurnley of course.
What proof would be acceptable for the Republicans and FCBurnley?
Maybe if they found Hillary's missing emails and they mentioned a quid pro quo?
I'm pretty sure FSBurnley has long since adopted Republican Senator Lindsey Graham's attitude.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:46 am

And if Republicans were hoping that impeachment was going to hurt Democrats with the public, well. lol

Tonight the Democrats have won control the Kentucky gubernatorial election, kicking out Trumper governor in a state that Trump won by 30%.
And in Virginia democrats have flipped the Senate and probably the House, and so will have complete control of the Virginia state government.

So much for impeachment hurting Dems then, eh? :lol:

Also, the Mississippi governorship might also go to the Democrats. Mississ-*******-ippi!

Uwe Noble
Been Liked: 111 times
Has Liked: 286 times

Post by Uwe Noble » Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:29 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:0% of this is true.

Go on, Uwe. Link your sources for this information. We could all do with a laugh.
Try this for starters. https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opin ... ssion=true" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The Flynn case is about to be thrown out for FBI corruption.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:42 pm

Uwe Noble wrote:Try this for starters. https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opin ... ssion=true" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The Flynn case is about to be thrown out for FBI corruption.
The case he's already been convicted of, because he pleaded guilty?

The case that was supposed to have been thrown out how many times already because of this supposed incoming IG report that was going to exonerate Trump and his corrupt aides of everything and send all the Dems to jail?

Where is that IG report, eh?

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:20 am

Trump wanted his AG to publicly state that Trump broke no laws on his call with the Ukraine president. He refused. :lol:

And now Lindsey Graham is claiming that the Trump administration was too incompetent to engage in a quid pro quo.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:15 am

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-50323190" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Public hearings next week. Wednesday and Friday.

And Guiliani's going under a bus. Look out for him flipping.

IanMcL

Post by IanMcL » Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:04 am

elwaclaret wrote:The Republicans have forgiven him for the curd retreat.
I thought it was Little Miss Muffet?
This user liked this post: elwaclaret

elwaclaret

Post by elwaclaret » Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:30 pm

IanMcL wrote:I thought it was Little Miss Muffet?
Little miss muffet... and curds,no whey
This user liked this post: IanMcL

Bordeauxclaret
Been Liked: 3327 times
Has Liked: 1938 times

Post by Bordeauxclaret » Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:15 pm

These boys are not shy of throwing each other under a bus are they.
Who needs enemies eh.

Vegas Claret
Been Liked: 10916 times
Has Liked: 5594 times

Post by Vegas Claret » Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:18 pm

Pretty emphatic from Sondland

Lancasterclaret
Been Liked: 8058 times
Has Liked: 4714 times

Post by Lancasterclaret » Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:48 pm

BUT HER E-MAILS LADS, HER E-MAILS!

Claret-On-A-T-Rex
Been Liked: 1 time
Has Liked: 826 times

Post by Claret-On-A-T-Rex » Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:56 pm

Vegas Claret wrote:Pretty emphatic from Sondland
It should really be game over for Trump.

He's bribed a foreign power to help him falsely blag that his opponent is corrupt.

If he gets away with this and everything else he's done then you may as well simply make the president above the law as it doesn't get much worse than this guy.

Vegas Claret
Been Liked: 10916 times
Has Liked: 5594 times

Post by Vegas Claret » Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:02 pm

Claret-On-A-T-Rex wrote:It should really be game over for Trump.

He's bribed a foreign power to help him falsely blag that his opponent is corrupt.

If he gets away with this and everything else he's done then you may as well simply make the president above the law as it doesn't get much worse than this guy.

exactly, i'm looking forward to hearing Nunes and Jones trying to squirm their way out of this. Also quite amusing how Sondland just implicated half the top people in the administration !!!

And all that from a life long Republican who donated to Trumps campaign !! :lol: :lol:

Bordeauxclaret
Been Liked: 3327 times
Has Liked: 1938 times

Post by Bordeauxclaret » Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:11 pm

It’s going to be funny when Donnie remembers where his iPhone charger is.