Mike Rigg

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
ClaretTony
Posts: 41139
Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:07 pm
Been Liked: 18693 times
Has Liked: 3415 times
Location: Burnley
Contact:

Re: Mike Rigg

Post by ClaretTony » Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:02 pm

Granny WeatherWax wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:00 pm
Yes YOU. YOU personally have zero idea how much Brooks earns. All you can do is look on the web. I have done that very thing and it suggests that we could afford him, even if it’s 100% wrong.

You’ve no clue / information etc to suggest otherwise so stop acting like you do.

And for information the same site seems to pretty much agree with what we all expect our lads to earn, within a 100% tolerance.

Grow up.
All you can do is look on the web :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Blackrod
Posts: 5128
Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:41 pm
Been Liked: 1348 times
Has Liked: 608 times

Re: Mike Rigg

Post by Blackrod » Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:06 pm

We didn’t improve the first 11 last window at all which was poor. We now need to improve the first 11 this windiw. No doubt they’ve been working on this for the last few months and will be successful this time. We’ve needed another central midfielder for many windows.

Granny WeatherWax
Posts: 1842
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:20 pm
Been Liked: 455 times
Has Liked: 51 times

Re: Mike Rigg

Post by Granny WeatherWax » Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:08 pm

Yes that’s all YOU can do to find out how much a Bournemouth player earns.

You’ve zero other intelligence on Bournemouth’s salaries.

Rather than debate on Brooks etc you’ve again chosen to railroad a thread by giving it ‘I know better than you’.

Long Time Lurker
Posts: 1155
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:12 pm
Been Liked: 545 times
Has Liked: 369 times

Re: Mike Rigg

Post by Long Time Lurker » Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:11 pm

Wile E Coyote wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:43 pm
Rigg seems like an office based version of Vydra
I think that is very unfair.

Rigg is more like the office based version of Marvin Sordell

Hmm no, scratch that, Sordell did okay at Watford, he came with good character references and he had a desire to play a visible up front role - taking the hits that his unacceptable performance warranted.

Rigg is more like the office based version of Chris Long

Hmm no, scratch that, Chris didn't come with a 10 year record of consitently poor performances in his role and he wasn't responsible for wasting the better part of £1bn at one club and then wreaking catastrophic devastation on the fortunes of two other clubs.

Rigg is unlike anyone that has turned up on our doorstep before.

Given his past performace record I'm still amazed that we ignored it and employed him, given the in depth research we put into signing players.

He must have given an amazing interview. I'm not talking about merely doing his homework, learning all about the club, identifying what we were looking for and then telling us exactly what we wanted to hear, regardless of his actual ability to deliver what we need.

No, it must have been something that made the most fantastical Disney Spectacular seem mundane. I'm picturing pole dancing penguins, a choreographed firework and light show, sublime musical set pieces and a big coir singing hallelujah every time his name was mentioned. It must have been out of this world amazing to distract everyone from the negative impact he has had on all of the other clubs that he has been with.

The sum total of his performance in the last Winter window was to expose us to risk at a difficult time. His inability to do anything positive in the last window is part of the reason we are currently struggling.

The most surprising thing for me is that Dyche and Garlick seem very happy to step in front of him to soak up the punches while he sits in the shadows, muttering " first and last it wasn't me, they had a choice " to himself.

Well, that and the fact that some people on here seem to be over eager to put Dyche, Garlick and even Hodge in front of him as bullet stops. Given our shared love for the club, and the overwhelming evidence of the destructive impact Rigg has had on other clubs, leaping to protect him from criticism would seem to run counter to the best interests of our ongoing survival and future prosperity.

If the only business that we do in the Winter window is to send him packing then it will have been a good window in terms of our long term playing prospects and the continued financial stability of our club. In direct contrast, if we are seriously considering giving him greater resources and another year to affect anything other than negative change we need to give our heads a serious bobble.

ClaretAL
Posts: 1343
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:39 pm
Been Liked: 534 times
Has Liked: 392 times

Re: Mike Rigg

Post by ClaretAL » Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:11 pm

Granny WeatherWax wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:08 pm
Yes that’s all YOU can do to find out how much a Bournemouth player earns.

You’ve zero other intelligence on Bournemouth’s salaries.

Rather than debate on Brooks etc you’ve again chosen to railroad a thread by giving it ‘I know better than you’.
Mate i really think you need to go and have a lie down or something, is it really that important?

WestMidsClaret
Posts: 1371
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:55 pm
Been Liked: 506 times
Has Liked: 467 times

Re: Mike Rigg

Post by WestMidsClaret » Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:12 pm

Why so posters get their knickers in a twist about hardly anything 😂

Granny WeatherWax
Posts: 1842
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:20 pm
Been Liked: 455 times
Has Liked: 51 times

Re: Mike Rigg

Post by Granny WeatherWax » Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:13 pm

ClaretAL wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:11 pm
Mate i really think you need to go and have a lie down or something, is it really that important?
Just calling him out on his nonsense.

Leicsclaret
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:39 pm
Been Liked: 4 times
Has Liked: 9 times

Re: Mike Rigg

Post by Leicsclaret » Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:20 pm

Stayingup wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:49 pm
Brady and Wood and Cork, for example, went straight into the team.
So 3 players over a number of years and you’re happy with that. No wonder we’re struggling

FCBurnley
Posts: 4712
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:56 pm
Been Liked: 1013 times
Has Liked: 568 times

Re: Mike Rigg

Post by FCBurnley » Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:25 pm

Some interesting comments by Granny and CT. All i know is that Mooy was an excellent player in an awful team and therefore was almost certain to improve. Therefore he was a no brainer who will along with an excellent choice of manager keep Brighton in the PL. Brooks looked fabulous when he first went to Bournemouth. Not so much now but still young and a good signing. Austin imo would have been an awful signing, not as good as Vokes who we virtually gave away. Our only saving grace last season and this has been McNeil who played a major part in our survival. Lot of pressure on his shoulders right now, He will of course move on to bigger and better things in the future. Since beating Everton at home we have played 13 games. Our stats are W 4 D 0 L 9 For 12 Against 26 Pts 12. We currently have 17 games to play. 8 at home and 9 away. IF we can get a point a game we will avoid relegation. But on current form and with no new signings thats a big if. Anything less and we will almost certainly go down.
The purpose of the above stats is show how critical the current transfer window is. DD has gone. Vydra is rumoured to be on his way. Wells is effectively gone. Gibson who knows. Lowton out of form. Westwood and Brady still struggling after injuries. Same with Barnes. Cork and McNeil both look tired ( unsurprisingly) etc etc. But this is football and as last season showed it can all turn round in a heartbeat. Having watched Burnley for 67 years why do I not feel confident the same will happen this season. My prediction ( not that it is worth anything) is that unless we make at least 2 quality signings soon we are cooked. Other teams are improving such as Saints Everton and Watford. Bournemouth Burnley Norwich and Villa all look vulnerable.UTC
This user liked this post: k90bfc

Greeny
Posts: 129
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:41 pm
Been Liked: 48 times
Has Liked: 19 times

Re: Mike Rigg

Post by Greeny » Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:29 pm

Leisure wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:33 pm
Greeny - Please point out just where I have defended our transfer policy? ( In fact I didn't know that we had one

Nothing in your various posts on this thread querying anything re our shambolic recruitment.

With a proper plan and cohesive scouting network in place, which is not too much to ask after 4 years PL money, we should not be down to the bare bones at times re game changing players and having to rely on badly out of form players because the squad is stretched.

KRBFC
Posts: 10147
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:18 am
Been Liked: 1853 times
Has Liked: 695 times

Re: Mike Rigg

Post by KRBFC » Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:34 pm

jojomk1 wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:18 pm
Is that the same miniscule budget that brought in Gibson and Vydra for £25m and wages for DD this summer
I’m talking about right now in this January window, there is no money to spend.

boatshed bill
Posts: 6694
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:47 am
Been Liked: 1408 times
Has Liked: 2977 times

Re: Mike Rigg

Post by boatshed bill » Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:34 pm

FCBurnley wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:25 pm
Some interesting comments by Granny and CT. All i know is that Mooy was an excellent player in an awful team and therefore was almost certain to improve. Therefore he was a no brainer who will along with an excellent choice of manager keep Brighton in the PL. Brooks looked fabulous when he first went to Bournemouth. Not so much now but still young and a good signing. Austin imo would have been an awful signing, not as good as Vokes who we virtually gave away. Our only saving grace last season and this has been McNeil who played a major part in our survival. Lot of pressure on his shoulders right now, He will of course move on to bigger and better things in the future. Since beating Everton at home we have played 13 games. Our stats are W 4 D 0 L 9 For 12 Against 26 Pts 12. We currently have 17 games to play. 8 at home and 9 away. IF we can get a point a game we will avoid relegation. But on current form and with no new signings thats a big if. Anything less and we will almost certainly go down.
The purpose of the above stats is show how critical the current transfer window is. DD has gone. Vydra is rumoured to be on his way. Wells is effectively gone. Gibson who knows. Lowton out of form. Westwood and Brady still struggling after injuries. Same with Barnes. Cork and McNeil both look tired ( unsurprisingly) etc etc. But this is football and as last season showed it can all turn round in a heartbeat. Having watched Burnley for 67 years why do I not feel confident the same will happen this season. My prediction ( not that it is worth anything) is that unless we make at least 2 quality signings soon we are cooked. Other teams are improving such as Saints Everton and Watford. Bournemouth Burnley Norwich and Villa all look vulnerable.UTC
Time to start showing a bit of faith in the best of the Under 23s?

Vegas Claret
Posts: 17363
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:00 am
Been Liked: 5618 times
Has Liked: 2724 times
Location: clue is in the title

Re: Mike Rigg

Post by Vegas Claret » Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:35 pm

So there are no teams we can compete with financially in the PL nor the majority in the Championship and we are awaiting our impending relegation - I think most of us realise that that is probably the case given the size of the club and I'm 100% fine with that - you can't outrun facts after all

If that truly is the case then ffs can we see some entertaining football - I'd rather us lose 4-2 trying to have a go and passing to each other than lose 1-0 trying to get a 0-0 draw. We are going down either way apparently
These 2 users liked this post: Leicsclaret claretfern

Jakubs Tash
Posts: 1360
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:18 pm
Been Liked: 345 times
Has Liked: 133 times

Re: Mike Rigg

Post by Jakubs Tash » Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:38 pm

KRBFC wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:34 pm
I’m talking about right now in this January window, there is no money to spend.
I think you've misunderstood the comments. There is money but the players they would like to sign may be out of their price range given inflated January prices.

Steve-Harpers-perm
Posts: 3777
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:52 am
Been Liked: 1239 times
Has Liked: 529 times

Re: Mike Rigg

Post by Steve-Harpers-perm » Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:45 pm

Jakubs Tash wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:38 pm
I think you've misunderstood the comments. There is money but the players they would like to sign may be out of their price range given inflated January prices.
Not a surprise he’s not understood the comments!

ClaretAL
Posts: 1343
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:39 pm
Been Liked: 534 times
Has Liked: 392 times

Re: Mike Rigg

Post by ClaretAL » Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:45 pm

Vegas Claret wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:35 pm
So there are no teams we can compete with financially in the PL nor the majority in the Championship and we are awaiting our impending relegation - I think most of us realise that that is probably the case given the size of the club and I'm 100% fine with that - you can't outrun facts after all

If that truly is the case then ffs can we see some entertaining football - I'd rather us lose 4-2 trying to have a go and passing to each other than lose 1-0 trying to get a 0-0 draw. We are going down either way apparently
I wrote this on another thread but think its poignant...

The focus put on the next 4 games is understandable, and lets say we lose all 4, OK not good but it will probably end up with us in relegation zone. However Burnley always play better when our backs are against the wall, so it could be a blessing .But then when you look at the remaining fixtures, below are something I feel (and probably through claret tinted glasses somewhat), that we could get something from. if we take 16 points as required I think the last 3 games of the season are going to be massive.

Saturday 15th February
Premier League
Southampton V Burnley

Saturday 22nd February
Premier League
Burnley V Bournemouth

Saturday 29th February
Premier League
Newcastle United V Burnley

Saturday 21st March
Premier League
Burnley V Watford

Saturday 4th April
Premier League
Crystal Palace V Burnley

Saturday 11th April
Premier League
Burnley V Sheffield United

Saturday 18th April
Premier League
West Ham United V Burnley

Saturday 2nd May
Premier League
Burnley V Wolverhampton Wanderers

Saturday 9th May
Premier League
Norwich City V Burnley

Sunday 17th May
Premier League
Burnley V Brighton and Hove Albion

WestMidsClaret
Posts: 1371
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:55 pm
Been Liked: 506 times
Has Liked: 467 times

Re: Mike Rigg

Post by WestMidsClaret » Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:47 pm

KRBFC wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:34 pm
I’m talking about right now in this January window, there is no money to spend.
With all due respect how the **** do you know??

Vegas Claret
Posts: 17363
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:00 am
Been Liked: 5618 times
Has Liked: 2724 times
Location: clue is in the title

Re: Mike Rigg

Post by Vegas Claret » Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:50 pm

WestMidsClaret wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:47 pm
With all due respect how the **** do you know??
to be fair the manager has said as much in his interview this week - player availability is an issue, they have to fit into our model yada yada yada

WestMidsClaret
Posts: 1371
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:55 pm
Been Liked: 506 times
Has Liked: 467 times

Re: Mike Rigg

Post by WestMidsClaret » Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:52 pm

ClaretAL wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:45 pm
I wrote this on another thread but think its poignant...

The focus put on the next 4 games is understandable, and lets say we lose all 4, OK not good but it will probably end up with us in relegation zone. However Burnley always play better when our backs are against the wall, so it could be a blessing .But then when you look at the remaining fixtures, below are something I feel (and probably through claret tinted glasses somewhat), that we could get something from. if we take 16 points as required I think the last 3 games of the season are going to be massive.

Saturday 15th February
Premier League
Southampton V Burnley

Saturday 22nd February
Premier League
Burnley V Bournemouth

Saturday 29th February
Premier League
Newcastle United V Burnley

Saturday 21st March
Premier League
Burnley V Watford

Saturday 4th April
Premier League
Crystal Palace V Burnley

Saturday 11th April
Premier League
Burnley V Sheffield United

Saturday 18th April
Premier League
West Ham United V Burnley

Saturday 2nd May
Premier League
Burnley V Wolverhampton Wanderers

Saturday 9th May
Premier League
Norwich City V Burnley

Sunday 17th May
Premier League
Burnley V Brighton and Hove Albion
I thought the villa game was massive, shame the players and management team didn't agree :lol: :evil:

WestMidsClaret
Posts: 1371
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:55 pm
Been Liked: 506 times
Has Liked: 467 times

Re: Mike Rigg

Post by WestMidsClaret » Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:53 pm

Vegas Claret wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:50 pm
to be fair the manager has said as much in his interview this week - player availability is an issue, they have to fit into our model yada yada yada
Yes but Dyche says that every window especially n January.
This user liked this post: claretfern

ClaretAndJew
Posts: 6882
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:08 am
Been Liked: 2330 times
Has Liked: 464 times
Location: Earth

Re: Mike Rigg

Post by ClaretAndJew » Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:55 pm

WestMidsClaret wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:53 pm
Yes but Dyche says that every window especially n January.
He's never said there's no money though. Or, how did he put it? Something about the availability of players/money.

Usually he will suggest he's trying to make something happen in the market. This time it's different.

WestMidsClaret
Posts: 1371
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:55 pm
Been Liked: 506 times
Has Liked: 467 times

Re: Mike Rigg

Post by WestMidsClaret » Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:56 pm

Still same old same old no matter how much you want to dress it up.

ClaretAndJew
Posts: 6882
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:08 am
Been Liked: 2330 times
Has Liked: 464 times
Location: Earth

Re: Mike Rigg

Post by ClaretAndJew » Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:57 pm

WestMidsClaret wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:56 pm
Still same old same old no matter how much you want to dress it up.
I think with Long being stuck up front in lieu of any actual strikers and what he's said, I think it's a bit different than usual but fair enough.

Fez
Posts: 190
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:06 am
Been Liked: 36 times
Has Liked: 32 times

Re: Mike Rigg

Post by Fez » Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:01 pm

King Tony giving it the big I am as per, give it a rest and go for a nap

WestMidsClaret
Posts: 1371
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:55 pm
Been Liked: 506 times
Has Liked: 467 times

Re: Mike Rigg

Post by WestMidsClaret » Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:01 pm

Maybe but it's still one excuse after another. Sometimes with the words jumbled up. Hey it's probably true but there's something wrong. Who buys the players? Or does dyche just go up to garlick and say I would like him and we end up with someone else. We have wasted a lot of money on players who barely get on the bench never mind get a game.
These 2 users liked this post: claretfern tiger76

boatshed bill
Posts: 6694
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:47 am
Been Liked: 1408 times
Has Liked: 2977 times

Re: Mike Rigg

Post by boatshed bill » Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:03 pm

WestMidsClaret wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:01 pm
Maybe but it's still one excuse after another. Sometimes with the words jumbled up. Hey it's probably true but there's something wrong. Who buys the players? Or does dyche just go up to garlick and say I would like him and we end up with someone else. We have wasted a lot of money on players who barely get on the bench never mind get a game.
To be fair, if these players who appear to be doing nothing but make up the numbers were spurring the regulars on to better things it wouldn't look such a waste.

WestMidsClaret
Posts: 1371
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:55 pm
Been Liked: 506 times
Has Liked: 467 times

Re: Mike Rigg

Post by WestMidsClaret » Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:05 pm

But are they? Most players know they wont be dropped. If they dont get dropped at the moment they never will. Even if we bring in players they still don't start for ages.

Edit I know we don't have the player quality to just drop someone but some players need to be made aware they aren't definite starters

Mattster
Posts: 352
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:02 am
Been Liked: 87 times
Has Liked: 47 times

Re: Mike Rigg

Post by Mattster » Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:12 pm

When we apparently bid in the region of £20m for Phillips and £12m for Malinovskiy (and rumours of Cucurella and Camarasa) in the summer and must have had wages lined up for those deals had they gone through you've got to wonder why we can't be looking at players in this window. Are we seriously saying there aren't players that would improve us available for less than £20m? Or did Drinkwater have a sizeable loan fee?

boatshed bill
Posts: 6694
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:47 am
Been Liked: 1408 times
Has Liked: 2977 times

Re: Mike Rigg

Post by boatshed bill » Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:12 pm

WestMidsClaret wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:05 pm
But are they? Most players know they wont be dropped. If they dont get dropped at the moment they never will. Even if we bring in players they still don't start for ages.

Edit I know we don't have the player quality to just drop someone but some players need to be made aware they aren't definite starters
I agree, it's not happening. not sure why, really.

WestMidsClaret
Posts: 1371
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:55 pm
Been Liked: 506 times
Has Liked: 467 times

Re: Mike Rigg

Post by WestMidsClaret » Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:15 pm

You can tell in the performances there's no pressure on them and I dont mean no pressure in the correct way 🤣

boatshed bill
Posts: 6694
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:47 am
Been Liked: 1408 times
Has Liked: 2977 times

Re: Mike Rigg

Post by boatshed bill » Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:17 pm

WestMidsClaret wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:15 pm
You can tell in the performances there's no pressure on them and I dont mean no pressure in the correct way 🤣
You still have to question whether the first 11 are complacent or the 2nd 11 aren't pushing.

WestMidsClaret
Posts: 1371
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:55 pm
Been Liked: 506 times
Has Liked: 467 times

Re: Mike Rigg

Post by WestMidsClaret » Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:22 pm

boatshed bill wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:17 pm
You still have to question whether the first 11 are complacent or the 2nd 11 aren't pushing.
Either way it isn't good enough let's be honest. It's probably both but if the people on the bench aren't deemed good enough then I'm not sure i see the point of them being here. I know you need a squad and they reserve players aren't really supposed to be better the then first team players but some players aren't getting a fair crack and again if Sean has wanted these players then what's the criteria and who's doing the scouting. I know not many posters will agree with me but I think there's something wrong somewhere.

boatshed bill
Posts: 6694
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:47 am
Been Liked: 1408 times
Has Liked: 2977 times

Re: Mike Rigg

Post by boatshed bill » Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:40 pm

The non-playing half of the squad must get really "ring-rusty", very few get any competitive football, except when returning from injury.
If there's an issue, i'd suggest that it has to do with not having !st team squad-ready U23s.

WestMidsClaret
Posts: 1371
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:55 pm
Been Liked: 506 times
Has Liked: 467 times

Re: Mike Rigg

Post by WestMidsClaret » Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:45 pm

boatshed bill wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:40 pm
The non-playing half of the squad must get really "ring-rusty", very few get any competitive football, except when returning from injury.
If there's an issue, i'd suggest that it has to do with not having !st team squad-ready U23s.
Apart from Jay Rod, JBG now, Hendrick and Brady with emphasis on Jay, JBG and Hendrick guarantee if they aren't starting then they'll be the ones always off the bench which says a lot about the game too. Means we are chasing. I called it on Saturday who would come off at halftime and who would come on. But again we dont have many options so it's the same players coming off the bench.

boatshed bill
Posts: 6694
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:47 am
Been Liked: 1408 times
Has Liked: 2977 times

Re: Mike Rigg

Post by boatshed bill » Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:49 pm

WestMidsClaret wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:45 pm
Apart from Jay Rod, JBG now, Hendrick and Brady with emphasis on Jay, JBG and Hendrick guarantee if they aren't starting then they'll be the ones always off the bench which says a lot about the game too. Means we are chasing. I called it on Saturday who would come off at halftime and who would come on. But again we dont have many options so it's the same players coming off the bench.
I bet Kevin long threw you! :D
But you are right, generally we know what's coming. Unfortunately so do the opposition.

WestMidsClaret
Posts: 1371
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:55 pm
Been Liked: 506 times
Has Liked: 467 times

Re: Mike Rigg

Post by WestMidsClaret » Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:53 pm

boatshed bill wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:49 pm
I bet Kevin long threw you! :D
But you are right, generally we know what's coming. Unfortunately so do the opposition.
Was open mouthed at that one. Maybe that's why he did it to throw Everton. Still a baffling decision though. There was a time where managers would do something like that. Was back in the 80s though. Football's totally different now in every aspect. I just hope whatever is going on gets sorted soon because I am not enjoying watching us at the moment
This user liked this post: boatshed bill

Post Reply