Dyche Speaks Out NW tonight

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
Longside4evr
Been Liked: 519 times
Has Liked: 266 times

Dyche Speaks Out NW tonight

Post by Longside4evr » Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:17 pm

On shorty says if results dont improve hes not fireproof from the sack

FactualFrank
Been Liked: 6930 times
Has Liked: 11660 times

Re: Dyche Speaks Out NW tonight

Post by FactualFrank » Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:19 pm

I think the board would allow him to have until Christmas in the Championship before they would consider doing such a thing.

IanMcL
Been Liked: 6340 times
Has Liked: 8651 times

Post by IanMcL » Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:24 pm

Longside4evr wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:17 pm
On shorty says if results dont improve hes not fireproof from the sack
Clairvoyant? :?:

Longside4evr
Been Liked: 519 times
Has Liked: 266 times

Post by Longside4evr » Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:36 pm

IanMcL wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:24 pm
Clairvoyant? :?:
No i only read Tarots and that's anybody's guess i dont practice the art of clairvoyant
I am more of a salem's lot, sucking the life out of life;s fun :lol:

thatdberight
Been Liked: 927 times
Has Liked: 716 times

Post by thatdberight » Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:53 pm

If we get relegated, he'll never get the sack because he's shown how to play exciting winning football in the Championship. You'd be mad to sack a manager like that.

The only way I can see him getting the sack is if we cling on to PL status by the skin of our teeth but the fans are drifting off; both to sleep and to other things. Even then, I think he'd get another season to try again. Playing in front of 16,000 with your most successful manager still in place or taking a risk that you can get 3,000 people back (whose money doesn't really matter) and possibly losing that status? The board haven't shown themselves to be gamblers.

JohnMac
Been Liked: 2367 times
Has Liked: 3781 times

Post by JohnMac » Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:19 pm

I really am more than content to appreciate the miracle of Burnley playing in the Premier League whilst it lasts. Opening the proverbial chequebook at the expense of the future isn't a gamble I would take were I a Director.

Leeds, Middlesboro, Sheff Wed, West Brom, Stoke, Derby, Forest and Birmingham (plus others) are all cubs that had bigger infastructure than us yet they look on with envy .

It won't last forever, that would require a takeover or addition of a huge investor. I'm as upset as anyone else when we don't pick up points but I'll enjoy the ride without fantascising of us being a Top 12 Club.

UTC
These 22 users liked this post: Burnleyareback2 deanothedino tiger76 Better Call Saul Better Call Saul Taffy on the wing Claretlad JohnDearyMe BleedingClaret IanMcL levraiclaret Woodleyclaret Claret CombatClaret BertiesBeehole whiffa ClaretPope Goobs Sausage simonclaret Holtyclaret Spartan Claret

Burnleyareback2
Been Liked: 772 times
Has Liked: 1426 times

Post by Burnleyareback2 » Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:03 pm

JohnMac wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:19 pm
I really am more than content to appreciate the miracle of Burnley playing in the Premier League whilst it lasts. Opening the proverbial chequebook at the expense of the future isn't a gamble I would take were I a Director.

Leeds, Middlesboro, Sheff Wed, West Brom, Stoke, Derby, Forest and Birmingham (plus others) are all cubs that had bigger infastructure than us yet they look on with envy .

It won't last forever, that would require a takeover or addition of a huge investor. I'm as upset as anyone else when we don't pick up points but I'll enjoy the ride without fantascising of us being a Top 12 Club.

UTC
We should all celebrate the most sensible post on here for weeks.

Can JohnMac be given some sort of gold status?
These 8 users liked this post: Better Call Saul Better Call Saul Taffy on the wing levraiclaret Dixie Normous BertiesBeehole whiffa Spartan Claret

Quickenthetempo
Been Liked: 3841 times
Has Liked: 2065 times

Post by Quickenthetempo » Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:14 pm

Dyche is just fishing for nice attention. Like a social media whore.

Nobody wants Dyche sacked for the points total.

He's rightly under pressure to start playing better football.

bodge
Been Liked: 725 times
Has Liked: 474 times

Post by bodge » Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:28 pm

Dyche should only be under pressure to keep us in this league, he's already produced miracles in doing so over the last few seasons.

People wanting aesthetically pleasing football under our budget are going to be disappointed, that's the reality.

He's allowed us to close the gap by playing in a way that makes other teams uncomfortable with our style and if our fans don't get it by now i'm not sure they ever will. He's told us enough times.

It's incredible what he's done for our club.
These 10 users liked this post: Longside4evr Andy J levraiclaret Buxtonclaret Claret tiger76 Dark Cloud BertiesBeehole whiffa simonclaret

gawthorpe_view
Been Liked: 1356 times
Has Liked: 2918 times

Post by gawthorpe_view » Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:50 pm

bodge wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:28 pm
Dyche should only be under pressure to keep us in this league, he's already produced miracles in doing so over the last few seasons.

People wanting aesthetically pleasing football under our budget are going to be disappointed, that's the reality.

He's allowed us to close the gap by playing in a way that makes other teams uncomfortable with our style and if our fans don't get it by now i'm not sure they ever will. He's told us enough times.

Quite so.

blsclaret
Been Liked: 23 times
Has Liked: 12 times

Post by blsclaret » Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:52 pm

Abramovich forked out £247m in one year to bail out Chelsea.
Villa have spent how much ? Plus Drinkwater's ridiculous wage.
Common sense Burnley are, quite rightly, never ever going to bother dealing on those terms.

There is still a long way to go but, if we do go down, we will still be secure whichever tactics Dyche employs. I'd rather entertain and win in the Championship than fart around and struggle in Prem.

box_of_frogs
Been Liked: 1087 times
Has Liked: 996 times

Post by box_of_frogs » Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:24 am

We’ll never be Barca or City or Liverpool. But that consistently appalling style of hoof all is the worst thing. How many times have we passed it back to Pope to then see a long hoof upfield when we started with a throw in 30 yards from their goal?

Dark Cloud
Been Liked: 1981 times
Has Liked: 3299 times

Post by Dark Cloud » Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:47 am

box_of_frogs wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:24 am
We’ll never be Barca or City or Liverpool. But that consistently appalling style of hoof all is the worst thing. How many times have we passed it back to Pope to then see a long hoof upfield when we started with a throw in 30 yards from their goal?
You're right of course, but if we want full backs and centre backs who Pope can pass it off to and who won't panic, who then play it up to a guy close to the centre circle who holds it up and lays it off and then that player brings the winger into play and the winger skips past one man and plays an incisive pass into the feet of a number 10 who is just outside the opposition box and he holds the ball tight to his feet despite the pressure from all sides and then slips a slide rule through ball into the striker.......we're going to have to pay for it......and it doesn't come cheap!!!

Sproggy
Been Liked: 662 times
Has Liked: 141 times

Post by Sproggy » Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:11 am

Burnleyareback2 wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:03 pm
We should all celebrate the most sensible post on here for weeks.

With that attitude he could probably get a place on the board.

arise_sir_charge
Been Liked: 1768 times
Has Liked: 41 times

Post by arise_sir_charge » Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:15 am

Just because we aren’t as wealthy as other clubs doesn’t mean we have to suck the life and joy out of everything.

Other teams manage to pass a ball and survive in this league without spunking billions.

For some reason a large contingent of Burnley fans have bought the rhetoric that Sean’s way is the only way. It’s not.
These 4 users liked this post: Blackrod box_of_frogs ropecatchmonkey Greeny

Sproggy

Post by Sproggy » Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:20 am

Dark Cloud wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:47 am
You're right of course, but if we want full backs and centre backs who Pope can pass it off to and who won't panic, who then play it up to a guy close to the centre circle who holds it up and lays it off and then that player brings the winger into play and the winger skips past one man and plays an incisive pass into the feet of a number 10 who is just outside the opposition box and he holds the ball tight to his feet despite the pressure from all sides and then slips a slide rule through ball into the striker.......we're going to have to pay for it......and it doesn't come cheap!!!
How lucky then that we're one of the most valuable clubs on the planet. There can't be many out there that have 50 million quids worth of talent sat on their bench every week.

Burnleyareback2
Been Liked: 772 times
Has Liked: 1426 times

Post by Burnleyareback2 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:36 am

Sproggy wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:20 am
How lucky then that we're one of the most valuable clubs on the planet. There can't be many out there that have 50 million quids worth of talent sat on their bench every week.
Err... have a look at 90% of the benches in the premier league, ours will still be one if the least valuable.

DCWat
Been Liked: 4131 times
Has Liked: 3598 times

Post by DCWat » Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:42 am

arise_sir_charge wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:15 am
Just because we aren’t as wealthy as other clubs doesn’t mean we have to suck the life and joy out of everything.

Other teams manage to pass a ball and survive in this league without spunking billions.

For some reason a large contingent of Burnley fans have bought the rhetoric that Sean’s way is the only way. It’s not.
Without doing that, I’m not sure Dyche will ever attract the bigger suitors his talents probably deserve. He’s a great manager but without showing / allowing a little more football, he won’t be much more than another Pulis.

Sproggy

Post by Sproggy » Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:47 am

Burnleyareback2 wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:36 am
Err... have a look at 90% of the benches in the premier league, ours will still be one if the least valuable.
Indeed it will. Yet if you look at pretty much any other professional football club in the world, 90% of their benches will be less valuable.

IanMcL
Been Liked: 6340 times
Has Liked: 8651 times

Post by IanMcL » Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:51 am

Burnleyareback2 wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:03 pm

St. JohnMac

summitclaret
Been Liked: 826 times
Has Liked: 1307 times

Post by summitclaret » Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:58 am

JohnMac wrote:

UTC
Yet again someone talking extreme scenarios. Of course the chequebook should be, or more accurately have been, opened last window.

The debate should be about how much. A net £3m investment, with room for wages for 2 incoming first team starters, after Vokes, Tom and Defour to follow, was always going to be inadequate.

We are not currently giving ourselves the chance we need to stay up and the excuses being g given are being bought by many fans. There is not much of a risk needed to stay up.
These 2 users liked this post: Sproggy BOYSIE31

jollyjack
Been Liked: 107 times
Has Liked: 20 times

Post by jollyjack » Sat Jan 11, 2020 10:10 am

We'd be in trouble if we got relegated and then failed to win promotion. People seem to assume that if we went down we'd walk the Championship. With all those big clubs down there getting big backers, we'd struggle I'm sure. Need to assure our Prem place this season and continue to slowly replace the squad with younger talent, to do that I think we need new faces that can add to our on field threat. The board are gambling massively that we'll survive this year. Need 4 or 5 teams below us to go on an awful run of form to match ours over the next month or 2.
This user liked this post: jojomk1

tarkys_ears
Been Liked: 1016 times
Has Liked: 1484 times

Post by tarkys_ears » Sat Jan 11, 2020 10:15 am

JohnMac wrote:

UTC

All that tells me is that we cannot get relegated. If we do, we will never come close to competing financially in the Championship.
These 2 users liked this post: jollyjack Sproggy

thatdberight

Post by thatdberight » Sat Jan 11, 2020 11:01 am

The sad thing is that when we do go down (and at some stage we will), if we keep playing and running the club the way we do now, most other fans will say, "Good. I hope they never come back.". We have been financially prudent to the detriment of our play and the league in general. Actually, we have allowed decent Championship players to make decent Premier League wages rather than gambling on other players. Yes, it's an uneven battle but we decided long ago that we would not go out in a blaze if glory but would be the last man found sheltering in the foxhole hoping everybody else bought it before us.

Many will say it doesn't matter if we're unpopular. Fair enough. If you buy into the success at any cost mantra (as long, of course, as it's not a financial cost) then I guess the reputation we gain isn't important.

Sproggy

Post by Sproggy » Sat Jan 11, 2020 11:26 am

> We have been financially prudent to the detriment of our play and the league in general.

Have we? Vydra, Gibson, Hart, Drinkwater, Lennon, Wells haven't been cheap and their impact has been negligible.

jojomk1
Been Liked: 836 times
Has Liked: 574 times

Post by jojomk1 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 11:42 am

Dyche getting all his ducks in a row to ensure he takes little blame if we get relegated
Knows he is getting some deserved flak for style of play so starts with the tongue in cheek comment that Messi won't be signing for that reason
Sarcastic go at fans who cheer on Vydra (did he score 20 goals last season - not when he hardly features)
Tells the world that money is important but that he has no idea if or what any Jan budget is
And now the tear jerker that he knows he might get the sack at some time

Dark Cloud

Post by Dark Cloud » Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:01 pm

jollyjack wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 10:10 am
We'd be in trouble if we got relegated and then failed to win promotion. People seem to assume that if we went down we'd walk the Championship. With all those big clubs down there getting big backers, we'd struggle I'm sure. Need to assure our Prem place this season and continue to slowly replace the squad with younger talent, to do that I think we need new faces that can add to our on field threat. The board are gambling massively that we'll survive this year. Need 4 or 5 teams below us to go on an awful run of form to match ours over the next month or 2.
I agree in that I definitely think there was a massive (conscious) gamble not to spend big (in our terms) over the summer because the club believed that this squad was pretty much good enough to stave off any threat of relegation for another year. I THINK they realised that the need for serious upgrades/replacements was looming somewhere down the line, but that it wasn't yet desperate. Sadly, the gamble is in real danger of failing as we suddenly look old, slow, predictable, toothless and massively short of confidence and where the hell we're going to get the 15 or 16 more points we probably need from, especially after the way we played against Villa goodness only knows. We'll be lucky to get 1 this month!
Last edited by Dark Cloud on Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Quickenthetempo

Post by Quickenthetempo » Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:02 pm

bodge wrote:

I think most fans accept your point to a degree. But the football is supposed to get better the longer your in the premier league.

We all laughed at Newcastle not having a shot on target against us, then we had one shot on target in 3 games.

The fans are voting with their feet at the minute, it's a horrible watch despite a decent points haul so far.

Dark Cloud

Post by Dark Cloud » Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:11 pm

bodge wrote:

I absolutely agree Bodge and I have no issue whatsoever with us playing what many see as crap football, which to a large extent we've done since we got into the PL. After all I was travelling all over the country watching us play crap football in Div 4 for many years, so I'm definitely not complaining now. It's all fine by me IF we're winning or even looking like we might win. My worry right now isn't with our "style" of football, it's with the fact that it really doesn't look like we can eek out the results we need and we seem to have the whiff of a "busted flush" about us and that's because we didn't strengthen and shake up a couple of key areas when we had the chance (CM mainly!!)

DCWat
Been Liked: 4131 times
Has Liked: 3598 times

Post by DCWat » Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:24 pm

Dark Cloud wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:11 pm
I absolutely agree Bodge and I have no issue whatsoever with us playing what many see as crap football, which to a large extent we've done since we got into the PL. After all I was travelling all over the country watching us play crap football in Div 4 for many years, so I'm definitely not complaining now. It's all fine by me IF we're winning or even looking like we might win. My worry right now isn't with our "style" of football, it's with the fact that it really doesn't look like we can eek out the results we need and we seem to have the whiff of a "busted flush" about us and that's because we didn't strengthen and shake up a couple of key areas when we had the chance (CM mainly!!)
Our style has regressed of late. Our mixed football (long ball, quick pressing and some lovely football mixed in) has become pretty much the former with the latter few and far between.

If we get back to how we can play, we will be fine but we need to do it quick and start thinking about improving the first eleven.

Dark Cloud

Post by Dark Cloud » Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:32 pm

DCWat wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:24 pm
Our style has regressed of late. Our mixed football (long ball, quick pressing and some lovely football mixed in) has become pretty much the former with the latter few and far between.

If we get back to how we can play, we will be fine but we need to do it quick and start thinking about improving the first eleven.
This is true and I think part of the reason for it is that Cork for example (who HAS been a really good signing) seems to get slower and slower by the week and has needed replacing since part way through last season and then when you take the likes of Arfield and Boyd for example, out the team and replace them with Brady?? (Not a patch on Arfield in his pomp and never will be) and Hendrick or Lennon, we've actually regressed as they can't CONSISTENTLY, play "our game".

clarethomer
Been Liked: 942 times
Has Liked: 410 times

Post by clarethomer » Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:33 pm

I don't accept that we should accept crap football.

We have a team of players that can play football with passing - we have seen it, albeit not very often.

I can put up with a siege mentality approach to games and being the underdog where it may not be pretty but its effective. In fact that can be great to watch if we walk away from the game with the opposition frustrated.

What I can't accept is when we get none of the above nor when we don't make changes when it's clear to see a sub is needed.

What I also find a little difficult to accept is that we have no money to replace players, or act in the transfer market, when we have players who can't even get a game - get rid and buy someone better and put competition into the squad. Would it be too outrageous to see a midfielder come in who can realistically put one of our CMs on the bench?

It must be good to know (unless you're a full back) that you are pretty much guaranteed your shirt unless you are banned or injured.

Todays selection will be an interesting one for me and I hope we will see a response to the last few games with some intent on us trying to win the game not go for 0-0 and nick a late goal.

I think all any of us want is to see success on the field and for us to walk away from a game knowing we have had a go.

Time wasting from 20 mins is not what I want. Going into the corner at 85 mins when we are in the lead is not what I want.

I just want to see some intent to win and to battle!

NL Claret
Been Liked: 515 times
Has Liked: 209 times

Post by NL Claret » Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:43 pm

Quickenthetempo wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:02 pm

The fans are voting with their feet at the minute, it's a horrible watch despite a decent points haul so far.
Ooohhh the drama. Full house vs United and then a lower crowd for a 1230 KO on New Years Day which was on TV, not sure how you come to the conclusion they are voting with their feet?

Quickenthetempo

Post by Quickenthetempo » Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:49 pm

NL Claret wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:43 pm
Ooohhh the drama. Full house vs United and then a lower crowd for a 1230 KO on New Years Day which was on TV, not sure how you come to the conclusion they are voting with their feet?
More the fact the Villa game looked 15 to 16k on.

Away games not selling out including United. 700 down to Bournemouth, 1500 to Everton. Less than 1000 to Chelsea today?

NL Claret
Been Liked: 515 times
Has Liked: 209 times

Post by NL Claret » Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:06 pm

Quickenthetempo wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:49 pm

Away games not selling out including United. 700 down to Bournemouth, 1500 to Everton. Less than 1000 to Chelsea today?
Are you trying to convince me to become a wet wipe?

thatdberight

Post by thatdberight » Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:13 pm

Dark Cloud wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:11 pm
Sounds like we inhabit roughly the same era. Some of what we've played over the last 35 odd years has been crap. Cotterball was crap.

But, as much as, clearly, the skill level was so much lower than now, it was more entertaining watching Johnny Francis and Roger Eli. And Ron Futcher. And Andy Cooke. And Andy Payton.

Dark Cloud

Post by Dark Cloud » Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:32 pm

thatdberight wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:13 pm
Sounds like we inhabit roughly the same era. Some of what we've played over the last 35 odd years has been crap. Cotterball was crap.

But, as much as, clearly, the skill level was so much lower than now, it was more entertaining watching Johnny Francis and Roger Eli. And Ron Futcher. And Andy Cooke. And Andy Payton.
The players you mention (plus my all time favourite, St Glen of Little!) were all exciting and gave us genuine "bums off seats" moments at the level we were at, but many of those crap lower division performances actually ended in defeat to the likes of Scarborough or Torquay or Newport or Exeter et al, whereas under SD our "crap style" has actually brought us success in the lofty echelons of the PL no less. Hence I really am happy for us to play crapball, AS LONG AS WE WIN!!! :D .

Dixie Normous
Been Liked: 49 times
Has Liked: 5 times

Post by Dixie Normous » Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:34 pm

thatdberight wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:13 pm

And mike Conroy and George oghani and stevie Davis

Dark Cloud

Post by Dark Cloud » Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:36 pm

Dixie Normous wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:34 pm
And mike Conroy and George oghani and stevie Davis
You can bloody scrub George Oghani off that list (apart from PNE in the Sherpa! :) One game I tell you. One game!! And one game doesn't get you into the exalted company of Rocket Ron and friends)

Dixie Normous

Post by Dixie Normous » Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:51 pm

Ooh George Oghani ! Let’s include him for the never to bd forgotten ironing board .

Giftonsnoidea
Been Liked: 225 times
Has Liked: 248 times

Post by Giftonsnoidea » Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:53 pm

It’s simple the board need to buy a midfielder that goes straight into the team that is better than what we have.

Either put up or shut up, sell some players off if we’re still pleading poverty, what’s this Rigg character doing getting all these players in on massive wages that can’t get a game, odd, very odd.

We need to show some fight and some forward thinking fast not this defeatist bullshit coming from the top down.

Dixie Normous

Post by Dixie Normous » Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:02 pm

Giftonsnoidea wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:53 pm
It’s simple the board need to buy a midfielder that goes straight into the team that is better than what we have.

Either put up or shut up, sell some players off if we’re still pleading poverty, what’s this Rigg character doing getting all these players in on massive wages that can’t get a game, odd, very odd.

We need to show some fight and some forward thinking fast not this defeatist bullshit coming from the top down.
There’s not a team in the Lower half of the league that does not need exactly same . But how ? And who ? De Bruyne ? Zaha ?

thatdberight

Post by thatdberight » Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:31 pm

Dark Cloud wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:32 pm
The players you mention (plus my all time favourite, St Glen of Little!) were all exciting and gave us genuine "bums off seats" moments at the level we were at, but many of those crap lower division performances actually ended in defeat to the likes of Scarborough or Torquay or Newport or Exeter et al, whereas under SD our "crap style" has actually brought us success in the lofty echelons of the PL no less. Hence I really am happy for us to play crapball, AS LONG AS WE WIN!!! :D .
That's honest and there's no right or wrong in this - just different tastes and views on football. I am, for the first time in those 35 years, 20+ as a ST holder, no longer really interested. I would not put it all down to this single factor of how we play. But it hasn't helped.

summitclaret
Been Liked: 826 times
Has Liked: 1307 times

Post by summitclaret » Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:44 pm

Dixie Normous wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:02 pm
There’s not a team in the Lower half of the league that does not need exactly same . But how ? And who ? De Bruyne ? Zaha ?
Stupid comment. Should have gone for what we could afford such as Mooy. Simples.

Giftonsnoidea

Post by Giftonsnoidea » Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:31 pm

Dixie Normous wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:02 pm
Is that username about your head?
Last edited by Giftonsnoidea on Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dixie Normous

Post by Dixie Normous » Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:32 pm

Oh **** off im sick of all the hard men on here giving it large on the internet stupid ? Go **** yourself you mouthy cowardly ****

Giftonsnoidea

Post by Giftonsnoidea » Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:33 pm

Dixie Normous wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:32 pm
Oh **** off im sick of all the hard men on here giving it large on the internet stupid ? Go **** yourself you mouthy cowardly ****
:lol:

Come and say that to my face keyboard Warrior, I’ll arrange a time and place if you want

AndrewJB
Been Liked: 1159 times
Has Liked: 754 times

Post by AndrewJB » Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:45 am

Sproggy wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:47 am
Indeed it will. Yet if you look at pretty much any other professional football club in the world, 90% of their benches will be less valuable.
We only play the teams in our league.

Vegas Claret
Been Liked: 10917 times
Has Liked: 5594 times

Post by Vegas Claret » Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:59 am

blsclaret wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:52 pm
Abramovich forked out £247m in one year to bail out Chelsea.
Villa have spent how much ? Plus Drinkwater's ridiculous wage.
Common sense Burnley are, quite rightly, never ever going to bother dealing on those terms.

There is still a long way to go but, if we do go down, we will still be secure whichever tactics Dyche employs. I'd rather entertain and win in the Championship than fart around and struggle in Prem.
exactly this, had this conversation today

jrgbfc
Been Liked: 2098 times
Has Liked: 336 times

Post by jrgbfc » Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:33 am

Quickenthetempo wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:49 pm

I saw a pic of our following at Chelsea, it looked pitiful. Looked about 900 tops. And before anyone points it out I didn't go either. Frankly can't blame people for not wanting to go away at the moment, it's becoming a chore going on the Turf.