Covid-19

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
Gordaleman
Been Liked: 855 times
Has Liked: 604 times

Re: Coronavirus

Post by Gordaleman » Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:20 pm

Loved this supermarket experience, posted a couple of days ago.

Just been into Morrison's. Honestly, it was awful. They had no toilet paper at all. Reluctantly I went to customer services and asked if they had any. A firm NO and a look of disgust followed.

Walking back to the toilets with my pants round my ankles, was a walk I never want to repeat.

tiger76
Been Liked: 4644 times
Has Liked: 9849 times

Post by tiger76 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:28 pm

Lowbankclaret wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:45 pm
I have just got off the phone to my mother, 76.
Her best friends have a 30 yr old daughter who has been sent home from work, hospital in Bolton, she is a nurse.

She is showing symptoms but they are not going to test her. How mad is that, her mum and dad look after her daughter whilst she is at work. Paul has copd and has been out of hospital about 6 weeks after a massive op to remove an aneurysm on his aorta.

Two reason I think that’s madness.
One her dad.
Two of she has it and recovers she should then be immune and able to work at hospital unhindered knowing she cannot infect people. Maybe she just has seasonal flu, surely it’s better to know she has it.
I agree with your last sentence,health care workers should be our priority,we'll need as many fit and able to work as possible in the coming weeks,and as you say if this nurse has the virus then she can self-isolate as instructed,and when her isolation period is over,she'll be able to return to her duties with a clear mind,knowing she's unlikely to pose a potential risk to vulnerable patients in her care.

Gordaleman

Post by Gordaleman » Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:29 pm

ZizkovClaret wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:48 pm
Well, the Czechs have closed the pubs.

Rumours that the country will go into full quarantine (only allowed out to purchase food and/or go to work) after a press conference at 6pm tonight
Rumours like that do everyone lots of good I'm sure. Best not to spread them further and cause even more panic buying.

Paul Waine
Been Liked: 2350 times
Has Liked: 3178 times

Post by Paul Waine » Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:34 pm

Gordaleman wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:13 am
Then I presume that you are not aware that Flu kills an average 650,000 people EVERY year, including up to 10,000 in the UK? Flu is the seventh deadliest disease on the planet.

https://www.livescience.com/56598-deadl ... earth.html

I have never said that Covid 19 isn't serious, but it has a lot of catching up to do.
Hi Gordaleman, you've been quoting "average 650,000 people every year" for some time.

Live Science - your link - states: "During a typical flu season, up to 500,000 people worldwide will die from the illness, according to WHO. But occasionally, when a new flu strain emerges, a pandemic results with a faster spread of disease and, often, higher mortality rates."

(I've added the underline).

I've also taken a look at Wikipedia - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Influenza - the table of "Major modern influenza pandemics" states for a "Typical seasonal flu: 290,000-650,000 per year.

ŽižkovClaret
Been Liked: 2167 times
Has Liked: 3100 times

Post by ŽižkovClaret » Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:35 pm

Gordaleman wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:29 pm
Rumours like that do everyone lots of good I'm sure. Best not to spread them further and cause even more panic buying.
You know i'm in Czech Republic, right? Were basically already here

Gordaleman

Post by Gordaleman » Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:44 pm

Paul Waine wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:34 pm
Hi Gordaleman, you've been quoting "average 650,000 people every year" for some time.

Live Science - your link - states: "During a typical flu season, up to 500,000 people worldwide will die from the illness, according to WHO. But occasionally, when a new flu strain emerges, a pandemic results with a faster spread of disease and, often, higher mortality rates."

(I've added the underline).

I've also taken a look at Wikipedia - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Influenza - the table of "Major modern influenza pandemics" states for a "Typical seasonal flu: 290,000-650,000 per year.
Yes, I agree and your last figures are what I've quoted in the last few days. It's still an awful lot more than Covid 19 though and Flu is STILL the seventh biggest pathogen killer on the planet.
Last edited by Gordaleman on Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

thatdberight
Been Liked: 927 times
Has Liked: 716 times

Post by thatdberight » Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:44 pm

ZizkovClaret wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:35 pm
Don't you know most Czechs are sitting glued to the uptheclarets to get their latest Corona virus news? Where else would they go?

Gordaleman

Post by Gordaleman » Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:48 pm

ZizkovClaret wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:35 pm
No, I didn't realise that you were in the Czech Republic. The second sentence in your post could just as easily have been referring to the UK.

My apologies for the misunderstanding
This user liked this post: ZizkovClaret

Paul Waine
Been Liked: 2350 times
Has Liked: 3178 times

Post by Paul Waine » Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:05 pm

Lowbankclaret wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:45 pm
I have just got off the phone to my mother, 76.
Her best friends have a 30 yr old daughter who has been sent home from work, hospital in Bolton, she is a nurse.

She is showing symptoms but they are not going to test her. How mad is that, her mum and dad look after her daughter whilst she is at work. Paul has copd and has been out of hospital about 6 weeks after a massive op to remove an aneurysm on his aorta.

Two reason I think that’s madness.
One her dad.
Two of she has it and recovers she should then be immune and able to work at hospital unhindered knowing she cannot infect people. Maybe she just has seasonal flu, surely it’s better to know she has it.
Hi Lowbank,

So, "madness" or a sensible approach? If the 30 nurse has covid-19, from what we are all told she will get better within a few days. I'm sure if her condition becomes more serious she will get the health care attention she requires. I'd hazard a guess that she knows more than most about how to keep her father safe and do all she can to avoid passing any infection to him (I'd also hazard a guess that her father is also doing all he can to stay away from other people who might also be a risk to his health by passing on the infection...).

How long does testing take, 2,3, 5 days before test results? Again, from what we are told, testing facilities are in short supply (as they are in many countries). So, maybe keep the test facilities for those who are most at risk?

And, if she has had it, and having recovered will have immunity (is immunity known, or just an expectation, I don't know?), then I'd assume she could still be tested at this time, the anti-bodies (or whatever shows that she had been infected) will still be there.

I'm happy to leave judgement calls to the people who have to make these judgement calls. If nothing else, they are certain to be better informed than I am and will also be in possession of a lot more of the relevant facts.

Hope you are keeping well by the way. I'm just back from skiing in Austria. We learnt Austria had, firstly, closed their border with Italy (after I'd shared a ski gondola with 2 Italian skiers), then they closed all the ski slopes and hotels, this w/end in Tyrol and Salzburgerland and today I've seen news that all of Austria is in "close down," no assemblies of more than 5 people (there were 8 in our party) and UK among countries that they will now restrict entry to.

ŽižkovClaret
Been Liked: 2167 times
Has Liked: 3100 times

Post by ŽižkovClaret » Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:20 pm

My gallows humour is bottoming out lads tbh. Its kinda scary

Lowbankclaret
Been Liked: 1233 times
Has Liked: 56 times

Post by Lowbankclaret » Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:40 pm

Paul Waine wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:05 pm
Hi Lowbank,

So, "madness" or a sensible approach? If the 30 nurse has covid-19, from what we are all told she will get better within a few days. I'm sure if her condition becomes more serious she will get the health care attention she requires. I'd hazard a guess that she knows more than most about how to keep her father safe and do all she can to avoid passing any infection to him (I'd also hazard a guess that her father is also doing all he can to stay away from other people who might also be a risk to his health by passing on the infection...).

How long does testing take, 2,3, 5 days before test results? Again, from what we are told, testing facilities are in short supply (as they are in many countries). So, maybe keep the test facilities for those who are most at risk?

And, if she has had it, and having recovered will have immunity (is immunity known, or just an expectation, I don't know?), then I'd assume she could still be tested at this time, the anti-bodies (or whatever shows that she had been infected) will still be there.

I'm happy to leave judgement calls to the people who have to make these judgement calls. If nothing else, they are certain to be better informed than I am and will also be in possession of a lot more of the relevant facts.

Hope you are keeping well by the way. I'm just back from skiing in Austria. We learnt Austria had, firstly, closed their border with Italy (after I'd shared a ski gondola with 2 Italian skiers), then they closed all the ski slopes and hotels, this w/end in Tyrol and Salzburgerland and today I've seen news that all of Austria is in "close down," no assemblies of more than 5 people (there were 8 in our party) and UK among countries that they will now restrict entry to.
South Korea has done 265,000 tests so far and is doing 20,000 a day. Perhaps we should ask if we can buy some from there.

I have had seasonal flu since last Weds, not a bad one, but super snotty today.

I do disagree with the gov strategy of just testing those who are really poorly, health workers need to be tested in my humble opinion.

paulatky
Been Liked: 220 times
Has Liked: 772 times

Post by paulatky » Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:44 pm

Gordaleman wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:56 am
I'm certainly not predicting a number but I doubt that it will get as bad as Flu does every year.
I sincerely hope you are right but I fear it could be much worse. Would countries across the world be put into lockdown if governments and medical officials thought it no worse than flu.

Lowbankclaret

Post by Lowbankclaret » Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:45 pm

Paul Waine wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:05 pm
Hi Lowbank,

Fingers crossed you didn’t catch it whilst you were on holiday.
This user liked this post: Paul Waine

Gordaleman

Post by Gordaleman » Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:49 pm

paulatky wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:44 pm
I sincerely hope you are right but I fear it could be much worse. Would countries across the world be put into lockdown if governments and medical officials thought it no worse than flu.
I don't know the answer to that, and I don't think anyone does. It's complicated by the fact that so many countries are doing things differently.

What's heartening is the fact that some countries seem to have already reached a peak of infections. The star in that is South Korea, who had 900 new cases a day a month ago and now only have 76 new cases today.

Gordaleman

Post by Gordaleman » Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:00 pm

Deaths now up to 35 in the UK. Clearly the infection is now starting to accelerate. Expect new restrictions soon.

Lowbankclaret

Post by Lowbankclaret » Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:01 pm

I am concerned about the government telling us the truth here.

Two days ago we had 20 people in critical condition, posted a screen shot yesterday.

In two days we have lost 24 people.

Come on Uk, if we lose trust in the Gov information, we are all screwed.

CombatClaret
Been Liked: 1825 times
Has Liked: 930 times

Post by CombatClaret » Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:01 pm

A good stand up going round on twitter comparing this to seasonal flu.

A serial killer lives on your street, a second one moves in you say "it's ok the serial we already have kills 3 people a week already".
That's not reassuring, now you have two serial killers to worry about!!

Somethingfishy
Been Liked: 728 times
Has Liked: 514 times

Post by Somethingfishy » Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:11 pm

thatdberight wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:56 am
But the average person is as thick as pigshit.

The inability of people to take in information or, having been given information, to seek out alternative, non- credible information and then claim there's some doubt is endless.
That will largely be down to the current political climate encroaching on the situation. You have to remember there a lot of people (and a few on here) mainly on the loony left that are still heavily sulking from Brexit and the election result and any slightest thing they can have a go at the government for they are overly exaggerating. Damned if they do damned if they don't. This at a time when we will need to all pull together. I can't see it happening somehow going off the recent past.
This user liked this post: GodIsADeeJay81

Lowbankclaret

Post by Lowbankclaret » Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:12 pm

Gordaleman wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:49 pm
I don't know the answer to that, and I don't think anyone does. It's complicated by the fact that so many countries are doing things differently.

What's heartening is the fact that some countries seem to have already reached a peak of infections. The star in that is South Korea, who had 900 new cases a day a month ago and now only have 76 new cases today.
If the data they are releasing is correct and I expect it is.

SK are using the exact opposite strategy to us. That’s a worry!

Billy Balfour
Been Liked: 1857 times
Has Liked: 652 times

Post by Billy Balfour » Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:20 pm

Somethingfishy wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:11 pm
That will largely be down to the current political climate encroaching on the situation. You have to remember there a lot of people (and a few on here) mainly on the loony left that are still heavily sulking from Brexit and the election result and any slightest thing they can have a go at the government for they are overly exaggerating. Damned if they do damned if they don't. This at a time when we will need to all pull together. I can't see it happening somehow going off the recent past.

Your post is full of the 'we will need to all pull together' spirit.

Gordaleman

Post by Gordaleman » Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:21 pm

Lowbankclaret wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:12 pm
If the data they are releasing is correct and I expect it is.

SK are using the exact opposite strategy to us. That’s a worry!
In a years time when this is all behind us, no doubt there will be inquests into how individual governments reacted to Covid 19. Now is not the time because there is nowhere near enough information available.

Sarcastic individual responses to posts on here are not the way forward either, when people are trying to have a sensible conversation. We all have our own views about how this will progress, but so long as they aren't Doomsday or Apocolyptic, that's fine, because their is no historical precedent for those views.
Last edited by Gordaleman on Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This user liked this post: GodIsADeeJay81

Somethingfishy

Post by Somethingfishy » Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:22 pm

Billy Balfour wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:20 pm
Your post is full of the 'we will need to all pull together' spirit.
It is full of "I'm sick and tired of every little thing being criticised for political purposes" That is what it is full of! Not the time for it.

Lowbankclaret

Post by Lowbankclaret » Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:26 pm

Now I need to be careful how I word this.
First this death rate will drop fairly rapidly as more people recover. Also as we have severely restricted testing which will skew the data wildly.

However, our closed case death rate has probably set the record from what I have seen.
And still only 20 critical, strange that.
Lots of people are questioning other countries data, I suggest ours is the most unreliable.
D73F3B78-E8BF-474E-B9BE-61C22D44A970.png
D73F3B78-E8BF-474E-B9BE-61C22D44A970.png (1.82 MiB) Viewed 2743 times

Billy Balfour

Post by Billy Balfour » Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:26 pm

Somethingfishy wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:22 pm
Not the time for it.
I wholeheartedly agree. This is why I pulled you up on your hypocrisy.

paulatky
Been Liked: 220 times
Has Liked: 772 times

Post by paulatky » Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:30 pm

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics ... simulator/

A very good article that shows the different scenarios
This user liked this post: thatdberight

Somethingfishy

Post by Somethingfishy » Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:31 pm

Billy Balfour wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:26 pm
I wholeheartedly agree. This is why I pulled you up on your hypocrisy.
Brilliantly twisted :lol: So to comment on the situation and call it out is not allowed now..even as you admit it is true? Fantastic. :lol:

Dark Cloud
Been Liked: 2004 times
Has Liked: 3336 times

Post by Dark Cloud » Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:32 pm

Lowbankclaret wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:01 pm

Two days ago we had 20 people in critical condition, posted a screen shot yesterday.

Good point. I suspect that because the nature and use of the actual "testing" is so random and isn't given to simply anybody just will nilly over here AND also because the actual cause of death in someone who is A. Extremely old and B. Suffering from already quite serious underlying health issues, will surely be difficult to actually and definitively pin down, I strongly suspect all figures we hear and read are just that.....suspect unfortunately.

FactualFrank
Been Liked: 6930 times
Has Liked: 11660 times

Post by FactualFrank » Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:38 pm

UK death toll reaches 35.

Inchy
Been Liked: 1333 times
Has Liked: 97 times

Post by Inchy » Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:39 pm

C40CBFBF-0165-4CA9-A036-B3DB1D3D6477.png
C40CBFBF-0165-4CA9-A036-B3DB1D3D6477.png (700.42 KiB) Viewed 2671 times

Just like flu

Billy Balfour

Post by Billy Balfour » Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:45 pm

Somethingfishy wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:31 pm
Brilliantly twisted :lol: So to comment on the situation and call it out is not allowed now..even as you admit it is true? Fantastic. :lol:
I think you need to reacquaint yourself with what you wrote in post; Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:11 pm. You said we all need to pull together, yet your post was anything but.

I'll duck out of this now because, unlike you, I really couldn't give toss about the 'loony left' or indeed the loony right, however, I will call out hypocrisy when I see.

Vegas Claret
Been Liked: 11034 times
Has Liked: 5645 times

Post by Vegas Claret » Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:49 pm

just stay home
Attachments
89987940_10157921139732226_4478559461228675072_o.jpg
89987940_10157921139732226_4478559461228675072_o.jpg (98.94 KiB) Viewed 2634 times

thatdberight

Post by thatdberight » Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:55 pm

Lowbankclaret wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:01 pm

You don't believe anyone or anything because you've been incapable of irrational thought since day one. Be as scared as you want. That's up to you. Try and scare other people if you want. It's irresponsible but maybe you can't help yourself.

Just don't try and pass it off as anything other than the ramblings of somebody who is beyond making sense.

FactualFrank

Post by FactualFrank » Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:57 pm

thatdberight wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:55 pm
You don't believe anyone or anything because you've been incapable of irrational thought since day one.
Then please ignore him.

The rest of us don't want to be coming onto a thread like this and have 80% of it covered with people crying at each other.
This user liked this post: ksrclaret

thatdberight

Post by thatdberight » Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:00 pm

FactualFrank wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:57 pm
Then please ignore him.

The rest of us don't want to be coming onto a thread like this and have 80% of it covered with people crying at each other.
Yes, dad.

FactualFrank

Post by FactualFrank » Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:01 pm

thatdberight wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:00 pm
Yes, dad.
Thanks.

thatdberight

Post by thatdberight » Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:02 pm

FactualFrank wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:01 pm
Thanks.
When you and mum aren't looking, I'll be at it again though.

Gordaleman

Post by Gordaleman » Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:05 pm

Lancashire coronavirus live:

Latest confirmed Covid-19 cases across county as UK death toll rises to 35
Confirmed cases in Blackpool, Blackburn, Fylde, Chorley and South Ribble but it is currently clear in Preston, Blackburn, Burnley and Lancaster.

Cases in Lancs still listed as seven, although this seems unlikely. East Lancs no cases as yet?

FactualFrank

Post by FactualFrank » Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:09 pm

Gordaleman wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:05 pm
Confirmed cases in Blackpool, Blackburn, Fylde, Chorley and South Ribble but it is currently clear in Preston, Blackburn, Burnley and Lancaster.
Confirmed cases in Blackburn, whilst also being clear in Blackburn.
These 2 users liked this post: thatdberight Quicknick

ksrclaret
Been Liked: 2540 times
Has Liked: 766 times

Post by ksrclaret » Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:09 pm

FactualFrank wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:57 pm
Then please ignore him.

Well said, Frank. This thread has been absolutely horrific to view with the amount of bitching and crying going on. There is some good information but the time it takes to sift through the above has made it hard to spot.
These 2 users liked this post: FactualFrank rob63

Gordaleman

Post by Gordaleman » Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:13 pm

FactualFrank wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:09 pm
Confirmed cases in Blackburn, whilst also being clear in Blackburn.
Does Blackburn count? :lol: I think one case of someone who went to Blackburn college, but lives in South Ribble?

thatdberight

Post by thatdberight » Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:15 pm

bfcjg wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:00 pm
Just read the article about Trump trying to bribe the German company to manufacture the vaccine exclusively for America, without wishing to get political anyone who thinks that man would look after UK interests in a trans Atlantic trade deal really need a reality check.
EU bans export of certain medical equipment to ensure the EU has enough. I look forward to similar criticism of them. It won't happen though.
Last edited by thatdberight on Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

thatdberight

Post by thatdberight » Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:17 pm

ksrclaret wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:09 pm
Well said, Frank. This thread has been absolutely horrific to view with the amount of bitching and crying going on. There is some good information but the time it takes to sift through the above has made it hard to spot.
We'll have to disagree. What's been rubbish to see is hysteria, paranoia, bad information and made up nonsense. From both extremes of the "how bad will it be" debate.

Jakubclaret
Been Liked: 1183 times
Has Liked: 778 times

Post by Jakubclaret » Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:26 pm

thatdberight wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:17 pm
We'll have to disagree. What's been rubbish to see is hysteria, paranoia, bad information and made up nonsense. From both extremes of the "how bad will it be" debate.
If you’ve also noticed from the outset a sense of disillusionment & a detachment of reality regarding the seriousness of the virus, some posters from day 1 have accurately predicted near enough everything & also going even further demonstrated that understanding with facts & day by day what’s emerged is what was said not days ago but weeks ago.

Zlatan
Been Liked: 2229 times
Has Liked: 5739 times

Post by Zlatan » Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:30 pm

I see Lowbankclaret is still peddling the meaningless “closed case death rate” again. I give up.

thatdberight

Post by thatdberight » Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:35 pm

Jakubclaret wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:26 pm
If you’ve also noticed from the outset a sense of disillusionment & a detachment of reality regarding the seriousness of the virus, some posters from day 1 have accurately predicted near enough everything & also going even further demonstrated that understanding with facts & day by day what’s emerged is what was said not days ago but weeks ago.
You're right, there has been sense but it's almost impossible to find. Although, I have to say, if anybody's looking for important information on here, they're showing a symptom of one of the problems of modern society. This is a football message board which any idiot can access and write whatever they want. This is not a place to look for important things. As this thread shows.
These 2 users liked this post: Grumps Zlatan

Gordaleman

Post by Gordaleman » Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:36 pm

Because I'm in the 'At risk' group of people with underlying problems, I'm more or less self isolating already and I'm definitely using social distancing.

As a result, I've just done an online shop. 1st available delivery, next Sunday. Good job I've got stuff in,

Breaking news. Southern Irish pubs to shut for a month from midnight tomorrow. That'll ruin St. Pat's Day.

FactualFrank

Post by FactualFrank » Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:39 pm

Gordaleman wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:36 pm
As a result, I've just done an online shop. 1st available delivery, next Sunday. Good job I've got stuff in,
I just looked on Tesco for delivery... Monday 23rd next available. And that's even the flexi option where they give you a 4 hour window, not 1.

Bonkers.

Gordaleman

Post by Gordaleman » Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:40 pm

FactualFrank wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:39 pm
I just looked on Tesco for delivery... Monday 23rd next available. And that's even the flexi option where they give you a 4 hour window, not 1.

Bonkers.
Must be getting worse because my shop was at Tesco's.

Jakubclaret
Been Liked: 1183 times
Has Liked: 778 times

Post by Jakubclaret » Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:41 pm

thatdberight wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:35 pm
You're right, there has been sense but it's almost impossible to find. Although, I have to say, if anybody's looking for important information on here, they're showing a symptom of one of the problems of modern society. This is a football message board which any idiot can access and write whatever they want. This is not a place to look for important things. As this thread shows.
No it's not, but some of links & data & constructive arguments are there, if you assemble the jigsaw up piece by piece. The information is available outside of this forum & with due diligence & research you can post with an informed opinion & more often than not be supported.

FactualFrank

Post by FactualFrank » Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:42 pm

Gordaleman wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:40 pm
Must be getting worse because my shop was at Tesco's.
Supermarkets will hopefully be able to keep up with the demand.