Covid-19

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
Lowbankclaret
Been Liked: 1233 times
Has Liked: 56 times

Re: Coronavirus

Post by Lowbankclaret » Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:30 am

Dy1geo wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:21 am
A point that is coming out is the lack and shortage of testing especially for frontline NHS workers and those who are ill and what sickened me was watching GMB this morning and they said the rich and famous just for “piece of mind” can pay for a test for £400.

The thought that the private sector is profiteering from this crisis and is happy to test a celeb or a footballer whilst an NHS worker who could be working, but has to self isolating over a cough or a family member with a cough has to wait 14 days to return to work. There will be a shortage of NHS workers in the next few months which will mean people dying unnecessarily.

If we are all in this together this private testing to me has to stop.
Apparently the normal test cost around £5.

They are making a crazy amount of profit, which should be stopped.

Those tests should be given to the NHS to test NHS workers.
This user liked this post: rob63

Gordaleman
Been Liked: 853 times
Has Liked: 604 times

Post by Gordaleman » Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:31 am

Claret-On-A-T-Rex wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:12 am
The UK has very good systems in place for tracking citizens and people they've had contact with.
Cases are still very low and most of the airports you can fly out to are closed.
Putting the rate of infected in proportion is a lot less scary if you think of it in terms of the weekly Turf attendance, 1.5k people spread across the whole country is a tiny amount and if isolation and tracking people they have been in contact with is very effective, which I believe is possible in the UK then this will slow the spread.
If people are social distancing, self-isolating and just generally avoiding people a bit more then this will also slow the spread.
The UK is an island, I think this will play a massive factor, considering most other countries have closed their borders you don't actually have to close yours.
There's a possibility the UK is nipping it in the bud right here and now.
The NHS isn't just sitting on its thumb, it will be frantically preparing

But if you can, stay in for a week or two and wait it out, at the very least it staggers, postpones the effect on the health service.

May I also say that I don't entirely agree that it will change the world forever. It'll be difficult for a time and during that time everyone will have to be wary and loads of businesses will unfortunately go bust but it should be eradicated within a year and we can get back to normal.

If the rumours are true and this comes from people eating infected bats then that would be something I'd be looking to change forever, stop people eating that crap.
It was a good post until your very last paragraph. This virus had nothing to do with people eating bats. They think, and only think, that a wild bat may have infected an animal that ended up on the market in Wuhan. However, there is now doubt that the infection even started in the street market, because none of the original sick people there, had any contact with that market. Rumours are not helpful.

Claret-On-A-T-Rex
Been Liked: 1 time
Has Liked: 826 times

Post by Claret-On-A-T-Rex » Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:31 am

Dy1geo wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:21 am
A point that is coming out is the lack and shortage of testing especially for frontline NHS workers and those who are ill and what sickened me was watching GMB this morning and they said the rich and famous just for “piece of mind” can pay for a test for £400.

The thought that the private sector is profiteering from this crisis and is happy to test a celeb or a footballer whilst an NHS worker who could be working, but has to self isolating over a cough or a family member with a cough has to wait 14 days to return to work. There will be a shortage of NHS workers in the next few months which will mean people dying unnecessarily.

If we are all in this together this private testing to me has to stop.
There's always profiteering.

Anyone who has worked for the NHS and left or been laid off will be offered their job back soon to help out, if it gets significantly worse which it might not. retired Doctors will be asked to help out, probably with non-Covid-19 cases.

Claret-On-A-T-Rex

Post by Claret-On-A-T-Rex » Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:37 am

Gordaleman wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:31 am
It was a good post until your very last paragraph. This virus had nothing to do with people eating bats. They think, and only think, that a wild bat may have infected an animal that ended up on the market in Wuhan. However, there is now doubt that the infection even started in the street market, because none of the original sick people there, had any contact with that market. Rumours are not helpful.
It isn't a rumour.

"Gene sequencing analysis strongly suggests the virus originated in bats and was transferred to humans through a yet-unidentified intermediary species."

It's from bats and people in that area of China eat them.

Not much point eradicating it and letting people consume the same animal that has caused a worldwide outbreak.

Damo
Been Liked: 1777 times
Has Liked: 2761 times

Post by Damo » Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:39 am

Claret-On-A-T-Rex wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:12 am
The UK has very good systems in place for tracking citizens and people they've had contact with.
Cases are still very low and most of the airports you can fly out to are closed.
Putting the rate of infected in proportion is a lot less scary if you think of it in terms of the weekly Turf attendance, 1.5k people spread across the whole country is a tiny amount and if isolation and tracking people they have been in contact with is very effective, which I believe is possible in the UK then this will slow the spread.
If people are social distancing, self-isolating and just generally avoiding people a bit more then this will also slow the spread.
The UK is an island, I think this will play a massive factor, considering most other countries have closed their borders you don't actually have to close yours.
There's a possibility the UK is nipping it in the bud right here and now.
The NHS isn't just sitting on its thumb, it will be frantically preparing

But if you can, stay in for a week or two and wait it out, at the very least it staggers, postpones the effect on the health service.

May I also say that I don't entirely agree that it will change the world forever. It'll be difficult for a time and during that time everyone will have to be wary and loads of businesses will unfortunately go bust but it should be eradicated within a year and we can get back to normal.

If the rumours are true and this comes from people eating infected bats then that would be something I'd be looking to change forever, stop people eating that crap.
"No" would have sufficed

Claret-On-A-T-Rex

Post by Claret-On-A-T-Rex » Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:40 am

"Where did it come from?"

"Bats."

"Should people still be encouraged to eat them?"

Gordalemon: "Yes."

Rest of World: "Haha, **** no."

Gordaleman

Post by Gordaleman » Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:41 am

dsr wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:57 pm
The problem with testing is, who's going to do it?

Either you have lots of possibly infectious people all going to the same testing centre; all travelling, all getting together, all going back to their respective neighbourhoods.

Or you have testers going round to the homes of the possibly infectious, going from home to home.

The objections to the first idea are obvious. The objection to the second is that you have a trained medical professional doing (optimistically) 10 tests per hour, if the people they are testing are all close together and they can be in and out, including travel time, in 6 minutes. Very optimistic, but lets' run with it. So if we want to test 10,000 people in a day, that's 1,000 man hours, or based on a 10-hour day, 100 trained medical professionals doing nothing but collecting blood. I suspect we have better and more urgent uses for those 100 people.
It's not so much the tests themselves, it's the number of qualified people available to interpret those tests and get a result. We just don't have enough.

Gordaleman

Post by Gordaleman » Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:42 am

Claret-On-A-T-Rex wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:40 am
"Where did it come from?"

"Bats."

"Should people still be encouraged to eat them?"

Gordalemon: "Yes."

Rest of World: "Haha, **** no."
You do spout some garbage.

Claret-On-A-T-Rex

Post by Claret-On-A-T-Rex » Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:42 am

Damo wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 8:41 am
Have we all calmed down yet?
My answer was overwhelmingly positive :D
This user liked this post: Damo

Gordaleman

Post by Gordaleman » Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:45 am

Claret-On-A-T-Rex wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:37 am
It isn't a rumour.

"Gene sequencing analysis strongly suggests the virus originated in bats and was transferred to humans through a yet-unidentified intermediary species."

Not much point eradicating it and letting people consume the same animal that has caused a worldwide outbreak.
Not much point in me posting something if people can't interpret correctly exactly what I wrote.

Even your own response proves my point.

Dy1geo
Been Liked: 211 times
Has Liked: 62 times

Post by Dy1geo » Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:47 am

Gordaleman wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:41 am
It's not so much the tests themselves, it's the number of qualified people available to interpret those tests and get a result. We just don't have enough.
Apparently over 2000 private tests have been carried out on celebs, the rich and sportsmen. The people analysing these results should be requisitioned by the state.

Claret-On-A-T-Rex

Post by Claret-On-A-T-Rex » Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:48 am

Gordaleman wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:45 am
Not much point in me posting something
73+ pages has taught us all that.
These 2 users liked this post: Damo thatdberight

Gordaleman

Post by Gordaleman » Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:48 am

Claret-On-A-T-Rex wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:46 am
I nominate you, Gordan Lemon of Stoops Estate, Burnley to take CHICKEN and introduce it to the bat-eaters.
They'll thank you for it mate, trust me.
I've never eaten bat and but I imagine that even if it tastes delicious, Chicken literally kicks it's ass.
That just shows your intelligence. I don't even live in Burnley.

With you and other posters like you, carrying on with your 'Blame Jonny foreigner' attitude, I'm sure with that blinkered view, this will be all sorted in a week or two.

Claret-On-A-T-Rex

Post by Claret-On-A-T-Rex » Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:55 am

Gordaleman wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:48 am
That just shows your intelligence. I don't even live in Burnley.

With you and other posters like you, carrying on with your 'Blame Jonny foreigner' attitude, I'm sure with that blinkered view, this will be all sorted in a week or two.
please don't peddle Fake News on here too...

Our ruling: False
An article circulating on social media claims COVID-19 did not originate in China. We rate this claim FALSE because it is not supported by research. The consensus among experts researching the virus places the beginning of its spread at the Huanan Seafood Wholesale Market in Wuhan, China.

Claret-On-A-T-Rex

Post by Claret-On-A-T-Rex » Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:57 am

I've found the perfect job for you when all this blows over...

Champ Kind's Whammy Chicken...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXRYtt-8uH8

Zlatan
Been Liked: 2229 times
Has Liked: 5739 times

Post by Zlatan » Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:57 am

Dy1geo wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:47 am
Apparently over 2000 private tests have been carried out on celebs, the rich and sportsmen. The people analysing these results should be requisitioned by the state.
what makes me chuckle is that they'll have to retest weekly for months unless the test confirms whether they have already had it... damn that's a good business opportunity - taking candy from a baby isn't it...

mdd2
Been Liked: 1665 times
Has Liked: 700 times

Post by mdd2 » Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:58 am

Claret-On-A-T-Rex wrote:
It isn't a rumour.

So in the light of swine and bird flu as well as mad cow disease- I take it you are now a veggie /pescetarian? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Claret-On-A-T-Rex

Post by Claret-On-A-T-Rex » Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:05 am

mdd2 wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:58 am
So in the light of swine and bird flu as well as mad cow disease- I take it you are now a veggie /pescetarian? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Nope, but I've definitely given up eating bat, no matter how many times Gordan tell me it's "The chicken of the cave"...

mdd2

Post by mdd2 » Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:07 am

But you now eat fish without bat(ter)?

Lowbankclaret

Post by Lowbankclaret » Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:08 am

Claret-On-A-T-Rex wrote:
It isn't a rumour.

China have banned the eating of all wild animals.

It’s just if they then change it once this is under control. That would be a worry.

Gordaleman

Post by Gordaleman » Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:09 am

Try to keep up to date.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/0 ... -covid-19/

Extract: The animal source of the latest outbreak has not yet been identified, but the original host is thought to be bats. Bats were not sold at the Wuhan market but may have infected live chickens or other animals sold there.

In addition, which the Telegraph omits to mention, the Chinese authorities now know that none of the people who originally became ill with this virus, had any contact with the wet market in Wuhan. They now believe the infection may have started elsewhere, but they don't know where.

FACTS.

Leisure
Been Liked: 3771 times
Has Liked: 12362 times

Post by Leisure » Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:10 am

[quote=Claret-On-A-T-Rex post_id=1234339 time=1584524254 user_id=2023

[/quote]

This seems to indicate that whilst the virus originated in bats, it wasn't transferred directly from a bat to a human through the human eating the bat but went from a bat to another animal which a human then ate. If this is the case then eating bats wasn't the cause. One positive which hopefully will result from all this is that the Chinese may stop trying to eat every species of animal on the planet! Although I'm not holding out much hope for that to happen!

Dy1geo
Been Liked: 211 times
Has Liked: 62 times

Post by Dy1geo » Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:11 am

Zlatan wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:57 am
what makes me chuckle is that they'll have to retest weekly for months unless the test confirms whether they have already had it... damn that's a good business opportunity - taking candy from a baby isn't it...
If there were enough tests for everyone if the rich etc want to pay fine, but what sickens me is the morality of this and lives could be lost, yesterday a poster mentioned the fact of his friend who’s son was struggling with symptoms couldn’t get a test I can only imagine how distraught she was (Just think if he got worse) yet no doubt celebs and footballers etc all got there probably daily test.If this gets worse like Italy people will die through lack of testing.

Gordaleman

Post by Gordaleman » Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:15 am

Claret-On-A-T-Rex wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:55 am
please don't peddle Fake News on here too...

Our ruling: False
An article circulating on social media claims COVID-19 did not originate in China. We rate this claim FALSE because it is not supported by research. The consensus among experts researching the virus places the beginning of its spread at the Huanan Seafood Wholesale Market in Wuhan, China.
Try to keep up to date.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/0 ... -covid-19/

Extract: The animal source of the latest outbreak has not yet been identified, but the original host is thought to be bats. Bats were not sold at the Wuhan market but may have infected live chickens or other animals sold there.

In addition, which the Telegraph omits to mention, the Chinese authorities now know that none of the people who originally became ill with this virus, had any contact with the wet market in Wuhan. They now believe the infection may have started elsewhere, but they don't know where.

FACTS.

Lowbankclaret

Post by Lowbankclaret » Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:15 am

Been on my daily link call.
One colleague has a temperature of 38.5 as does his 3 year old.
3 people went home with symptoms yesterday.

Sounds like this thing is getting around.

FactualFrank
Been Liked: 6930 times
Has Liked: 11660 times

Post by FactualFrank » Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:30 am

China Endorses Avigan / Favipiravir For COVID-19 Disease Treatment

China's health leadership announced they have found the Japanese-developed anti-influenza drug Avigan to be effective in treating COVID-19 disease patients.

Zhang Xinmin, China’s director of the National Center for Biotechnology Development said Avigan (Favipiravir) was found to be effective in 2 clinical trials completed in Wuhan and Shenzhen and involved 240 patients and 80 patients respectively.

During a conference in Beijing on March 17, 2020, Zhang said the medicine worked for coronavirus-related symptoms including pneumonia and had no obvious side effects.

https://www.precisionvaccinations.com/a ... polymerase

thatdberight
Been Liked: 927 times
Has Liked: 716 times

Post by thatdberight » Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:30 am

Gordaleman wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:09 am

FACTS.
Already gave you update to that. I still have more breath that I'm happy to waste...

thatdberight

Post by thatdberight » Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:31 am

Interesting news from Germany

https://m.faz.net/aktuell/wirtschaft/un ... 84254.html

"Hopp macht Hoffnung auf Corona-Impfstoff im Herbst"
(basically translates as "Dance night in Hoffnung on Sea - Gremlins stop supplying marijuana")

Gordaleman

Post by Gordaleman » Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:34 am

thatdberight wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:30 am
Already gave you update to that. I still have more breath that I'm happy to waste...
Perhaps you can post it again? I'm always keen to see the latest facts available.

Zlatan

Post by Zlatan » Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:36 am

Dy1geo wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:11 am
If there were enough tests for everyone if the rich etc want to pay fine, but what sickens me is the morality of this and lives could be lost, yesterday a poster mentioned the fact of his friend who’s son was struggling with symptoms couldn’t get a test I can only imagine how distraught she was (Just think if he got worse) yet no doubt celebs and footballers etc all got there probably daily test.If this gets worse like Italy people will die through lack of testing.
The problem is this, would testing your friends son change the way he was being treated? It wouldn't. Knowing that the infection is caused by the virus does not change the treatment in anyway whatsoever.

In terms of testing, I really want to know the answer to the following:

If you have had the virus, current medical opinion is that you are now immune (in the vast majority of cases with some exceptions), so does the test look for antibodies to the virus and demonstrate that you will be immune once cleared? So in essence totalling up the amount of the population who are now in "The herd"

Or does it test for the presence of the virus in your fluids? In which case the test is almost absolutely pointless because you may have had it and become immune or you may still get it but think you're OK

Zlatan

Post by Zlatan » Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:37 am

Lowbankclaret wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:15 am
Been on my daily link call.
One colleague has a temperature of 38.5 as does his 3 year old.
3 people went home with symptoms yesterday.

Sounds like this thing is getting around.
good, the sooner it does get around the healthy the better

Claret-On-A-T-Rex

Post by Claret-On-A-T-Rex » Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:43 am

Gordaleman

Post by Gordaleman » Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:45 am

YESTERDAY.

https://www.wired.co.uk/article/china-coronavirus

Extract: Although an initial analysis of the virus that causes Covid-19 suggested it was similar to viruses seen in snakes, the hunt for the animal source of Covid-19 is still on. A team of virologists at the Wuhan Institute for Virology released a detailed paper showing that the new coronaviruses' genetic makeup is 96 per cent identical to that of a coronavirus found in bats, while an as-yet unpublished study argues that genetic sequences of coronavirus in pangolins are 99 per cent similar to the human virus. Some early cases of Covid-19, however, appear to have inflicted people with no link to the Wuhan market at all, suggesting that the initial route of human infection may pre-date the market cases.

Note that last sentence.

thatdberight

Post by thatdberight » Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:03 am

Gordaleman wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:45 am
YESTERDAY.

https://www.wired.co.uk/article/china-coronavirus

Extract: Although an initial analysis of the virus that causes Covid-19 suggested it was similar to viruses seen in snakes, the hunt for the animal source of Covid-19 is still on. A team of virologists at the Wuhan Institute for Virology released a detailed paper showing that the new coronaviruses' genetic makeup is 96 per cent identical to that of a coronavirus found in bats, while an as-yet unpublished study argues that genetic sequences of coronavirus in pangolins are 99 per cent similar to the human virus. Some early cases of Covid-19, however, appear to have inflicted people with no link to the Wuhan market at all, suggesting that the initial route of human infection may pre-date the market cases.

Note that last sentence.
While the science is uncertain, grabbing the last line while ignoring the headline, "The disease appears to have originated from a Wuhan seafood market" smacks of desperation to further an argument.

FactualFrank
Been Liked: 6930 times
Has Liked: 11660 times

Post by FactualFrank » Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:05 am

thatdberight wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:03 am
smacks of desperation to further an argument.
That's what 90% of this thread is.
These 2 users liked this post: KateR rob63

thatdberight

Post by thatdberight » Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:05 am

FactualFrank wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:05 am
That's what 90% of this thread is.
No it isn't.

thatdberight

Post by thatdberight » Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:05 am

thatdberight wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:05 am
No it isn't.
Yes it is.

thatdberight

Post by thatdberight » Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:07 am

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=45071&p=1233131

The "early cases had nothing to do with the wet market" has been superseded as the definition of the "earliest case" has moved (not that we'll ever know definitively) so the man in his 70s and his contact with the market is now irrelevant in that question.

Gordaleman

Post by Gordaleman » Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:08 am

thatdberight wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:03 am
While the science is uncertain, grabbing the last line while ignoring the headline, "The disease appears to have originated from a Wuhan seafood market" smacks of desperation to further an argument.
It sounds more like YOU are desperate to find something to criticise.

ElectroClaret
Been Liked: 4044 times
Has Liked: 1846 times

Post by ElectroClaret » Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:09 am

Glastonbury cancelled. No big surprise.

mdd2

Post by mdd2 » Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:12 am

Zlatan wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:36 am
The problem is this, would testing your friends son change the way he was being treated? It wouldn't. Knowing that the infection is caused by the virus does not change the treatment in anyway whatsoever.

In terms of testing, I really want to know the answer to the following:

If you have had the virus, current medical opinion is that you are now immune (in the vast majority of cases with some exceptions), so does the test look for antibodies to the virus and demonstrate that you will be immune once cleared? So in essence totalling up the amount of the population who are now in "The herd"

Or does it test for the presence of the virus in your fluids? In which case the test is almost absolutely pointless because you may have had it and become immune or you may still get it but think you're OK
Add in sensitivity and specificity of the PCR testing and then cat and pigeons comes to mind.
There will be false positives and negatives. Not read details of PCR specificity and sensitivity, have you Zlatan?
Not certain testing for antibodies is widely available yet as I think this is what Roche announced in USA on Tuesday or Monday.
Again what do(es) these antibodies mean re past infection and present immunity?

thatdberight

Post by thatdberight » Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:15 am

Gordaleman wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:08 am
It sounds more like YOU are desperate to find something to criticise.
If only I had to be desperate. Quoting a caveat to a headline as if that were the main message is just nonsensical.

randomclaret2
Been Liked: 2742 times
Has Liked: 4314 times

Post by randomclaret2 » Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:19 am

"Poilce Numbers "

randomclaret2
Been Liked: 2742 times
Has Liked: 4314 times

Post by randomclaret2 » Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:19 am

"Jonson"

Lancasterclaret
Been Liked: 8058 times
Has Liked: 4714 times

Post by Lancasterclaret » Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:24 am

Only logged in to hope everyone gets through this okay.

Take care all xx
These 4 users liked this post: FactualFrank tiger76 KateR longsidepies

Gordaleman

Post by Gordaleman » Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:29 am

thatdberight wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:15 am
If only I had to be desperate. Quoting a caveat to a headline as if that were the main message is just nonsensical.
In your mind maybe. I keep forgetting how you are ALWAYS right.

Lowbankclaret

Post by Lowbankclaret » Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:35 am

Zlatan wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:37 am
good, the sooner it does get around the healthy the better
2 more gone home this morning.

How will you feel about that statement if several of my colleagues pass away?

Lowbankclaret

Post by Lowbankclaret » Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:39 am

Lancasterclaret wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:24 am

Take care all xx
That’s good of you!

Hope you take care too!!

Let’s hope we are all here when we get to the other side of this.

Gordaleman

Post by Gordaleman » Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:42 am

Donald Trump to announce 'Very important news' from the US Food and Drugs Administration at 4-30 pm UK time.

???????????????????????????????????????????????

Spijed
Been Liked: 2892 times
Has Liked: 1294 times

Post by Spijed » Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:43 am

Lancasterclaret wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:24 am

Take care all xx
And you too.