Donald Trump

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
martin_p
Been Liked: 3764 times
Has Liked: 696 times

Re: Donald Trump

Post by martin_p » Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:19 am

Uwe Noble wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:55 am
A record majority of the British public disagree with you in the most recent opinion poll. It's why we have a Tory government. Magic Grandad did not cut the mustard. Time to move on.
Where is the opinion poll which asks how well the government has dealt with the crisis so far?

taio
Been Liked: 3220 times
Has Liked: 340 times

Post by taio » Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:26 am

martin_p wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:18 am
You can give all the ‘balance’ you want, but not one word of it has put us on a better path than the parts of the world that coronavirus hit before us. In fact we’re doing significantly worse than some. That would suggest that the warning we had was wasted and that rather than a ‘science led approach’ we should have been looking at the rest of the world to see what was actually working in practice. But this is the new politics unfortunately, ‘Britain knows best’.
The balance in my mind is that clearly there will things the UK could have done better and lessons must be learned but at the same time the efforts and response have been incredible. Andy Burnham who I respect immensely has just said on BBC1 that the Governement on the whole is doing a good job but he will push the points where he thinks more needs to be done. No political point scoring and a balanced view that I share.

AndrewJB
Been Liked: 1159 times
Has Liked: 754 times

Post by AndrewJB » Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:59 am

taio wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:39 am
You haven't said that, no. I'm saying your motives are politically driven. I mean look at what you said above. Let's not go down the NHS privatisation road because that's just political too, especially when the Labour party has done it's fair share of privatisation and the private sector is playing an important part in the response to the crisis.
I didn’t like Labour’s marketisation of the NHS either. If Labour were in power now making all these mistakes, I’d be criticising them. I suppose if your steadfast defence of the government is political, then you might think my criticisms are.

TVC15
Been Liked: 3321 times
Has Liked: 601 times

Post by TVC15 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:59 am

Maybe people described Trump as a racist because of all the racist things he has said in the past rather than the act of closing his borders to Chinese people ?
The action wasn’t racist in itself but I’m not sure how anyone can seriously dispute it was carried out by a racist.

As for those who love to constantly bring out opinion polls and the popularity of a leader to in some way justify him or her and their actions you might just want to have a quick flick through the history books - it’s littered with bad leaders who were popular as hell.
This user liked this post: Taffy on the wing

AndrewJB

Post by AndrewJB » Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:07 am

Uwe Noble wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:43 am
Thanks for NOT answering the question (AGAIN).
I’m not here to answer your questions. Trump is doing an incredibly poor job as president. When I.consider his incoherent rambling and his inaction, I fear for friends and family who live there. Him and Johnson, both woefully inadequate.
These 3 users liked this post: Taffy on the wing Stalbansclaret Claret-On-A-T-Rex

elwaclaret
Been Liked: 1986 times
Has Liked: 2876 times

Post by elwaclaret » Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:45 am

Uwe Noble wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:09 pm
So just exactly what is it that Trump's done that is so bad?
I suggest you flick on i-player and listen back to his early comments on it. Then ask

Uwe Noble
Been Liked: 111 times
Has Liked: 286 times

Post by Uwe Noble » Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:37 pm

TVC15 wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:59 am
Maybe people described Trump as a racist because of all the racist things he has said in the past rather than the act of closing his borders to Chinese people ?
The action wasn’t racist in itself but I’m not sure how anyone can seriously dispute it was carried out by a racist.

As for those who love to constantly bring out opinion polls and the popularity of a leader to in some way justify him or her and their actions you might just want to have a quick flick through the history books - it’s littered with bad leaders who were popular as hell.
This is the sort of unsubstantiated, emotional clap trap that passes for argument these days. Casually asserting racism in the middle of a pandemic shows why you can't see the wood for the trees.

Uwe Noble

Post by Uwe Noble » Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:39 pm

elwaclaret wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:45 am
I suggest you flick on i-player and listen back to his early comments on it. Then ask
In other words, nothing.

Bfcboyo
Been Liked: 441 times
Has Liked: 355 times

Post by Bfcboyo » Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:43 pm

I've just watched the Wuhan market video on you tube.

My comments after were admittedly racist.

Cryssys
Been Liked: 141 times
Has Liked: 28 times

Post by Cryssys » Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:53 pm

Fair enough

TVC15

Post by TVC15 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:15 pm

Uwe Noble wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:37 pm
This is the sort of unsubstantiated, emotional clap trap that passes for argument these days. Casually asserting racism in the middle of a pandemic shows why you can't see the wood for the trees.
What’s emotional about stating the facts.
I said that closing the borders to the Chinese was not a racist act....but it was an act carried out by a racist.

Not sure what the pandemic has got to do with pointing out he is a racist. The thread topic is Donald Trump - not Covid 19.

Let’s not get it any kind of debate as what he has said and done to substantiate whether he is racist or not - that will only embarrass and expose you.

You’ll be saying he isn’t sexist next.

He’s a proper stand up guy is Donald - he does so well in those opinion polls too...especially the ones he commissions himself.

pushpinpussy
Been Liked: 891 times
Has Liked: 134 times

Post by pushpinpussy » Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:45 pm

Leisure wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:05 pm
Really. Can you provide some?
im not sure if you are acting dumb on purpose but here goes.

Tax reform
Immigration and travel ban
Border wall
Obamacare
Paris climate accord

The man has kept to his promise and delivered. Take a bow I say
These 2 users liked this post: KateR Uwe Noble

Devils_Advocate
Been Liked: 5202 times
Has Liked: 920 times

Post by Devils_Advocate » Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:55 pm

TVC15

Post by TVC15 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 2:00 pm

It’s ok he’s already gone back and rewritten his manifesto pledge so that nobody can accuse him of not doing what he said he was going to do.

He’s now promised to build a bit of a fence around some of the borders to make it a little bit inconvenient for the Mexicans when they still arrive in their droves on a daily basis.

KateR
Been Liked: 1018 times
Has Liked: 6157 times

Post by KateR » Sun Mar 29, 2020 2:50 pm

evensteadiereddie wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:42 pm

Yawn.
Better to stay quiet sometimes rather than utter the pointless, regurgitated garbage you do. The guy lives there but you know more than him.
Oh, OK.
Have a nice weekend.
Yawn,
yes very like you, my 15 year old does the same when he doesn't understand things, the guy may live there and he has an opinion I respect, might not agree with it, why, because I live there to, my family have been in the states for a longtime, sister, nephews, there extended family and not one of them would agree with him either. Problem with you and your type, you simply can't see an alternative view, which just might have more information than you have beyond your Guardian news outlet. Stick to calling names and deflecting to spelling grammer, punctuations, you're quite good at that.

KateR

Post by KateR » Sun Mar 29, 2020 2:54 pm

Claret-On-A-T-Rex wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:40 pm
That's why I've stuck her on ignore.
no, :lol: You did that because you keep losing any argument you bring up.

Loving this ignore, much better this way, hope Eddies took the cowards way out as well, probably be more difficult with there leader, Andrew's dogma and hatred wont stop that easy.

evensteadiereddie
Been Liked: 3146 times
Has Liked: 10202 times

Post by evensteadiereddie » Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:16 pm

Bearing in mind Tony's latest post, I'd say you've either not read it or are particularly silly. I hope it's the former because, let's face it, it looks like your days are numbered on here otherwise.
Please stay on topic or shush. Thanks.
This user liked this post: Claret-On-A-T-Rex

Dinks
Been Liked: 122 times
Has Liked: 127 times

Post by Dinks » Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:20 pm

:roll: The last few posts.......in light of whats been said on another thread ...jeez. :roll:

Bordeauxclaret
Been Liked: 3327 times
Has Liked: 1942 times

Post by Bordeauxclaret » Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:22 pm

Things not looking good in New York. Warnings that they’ll run out of medical supplies and personnel in a week.
Last edited by Bordeauxclaret on Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

evensteadiereddie
Been Liked: 3146 times
Has Liked: 10202 times

Post by evensteadiereddie » Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:22 pm

Indeed.

Uwe Noble

Post by Uwe Noble » Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:03 pm

KateR wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 2:50 pm
Yawn,
yes very like you, my 15 year old does the same when he doesn't understand things, the guy may live there and he has an opinion I respect, might not agree with it, why, because I live there to, my family have been in the states for a longtime, sister, nephews, there extended family and not one of them would agree with him either. Problem with you and your type, you simply can't see an alternative view, which just might have more information than you have beyond your Guardian news outlet. Stick to calling names and deflecting to spelling grammer, punctuations, you're quite good at that.
They've been indoctrinated. The worst thing about them is not that they gave a different point of view which is fair enough. They cannot even accept that somebody might have a different point of view and they are impervious to any logic. They are, however, very big into virtue signalling. We had all this with Brexit and we won.

KateR

Post by KateR » Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:26 pm

Uwe Noble wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:03 pm
They've been indoctrinated. The worst thing about them is not that they gave a different point of view which is fair enough. They cannot even accept that somebody might have a different point of view and they are impervious to any logic. They are, however, very big into virtue signalling. We had all this with Brexit and we won.
I never see it as we won to be honest and some of what they say is true and I agree with but I can not get past there can only be bad in certain people and political parties. That's the part I will never understand and never accept. It is fanaticism and dogma at it's worst, the cult has shown this continued behavior for quite awhile now and they all wave around there Guardian posts for all to see like Mao's little red book, no one can have a different informed point of view because then they resort to petty name calling.

They continue to fail in all there forecasting, no looking back and saying anything remotely like, well maybe I was wrong in an outcome, maybe the experts I quoted actually weren't that much of an expert, maybe I should have a balanced view, not a bit of it.

Forecasts of Trump being out in November, even one saying I can't wait for him to be dead, shows the level they're operating at but I wont say everyone of them thinks these base comments in that regard.

Bordeauxclaret

Post by Bordeauxclaret » Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:07 pm

One of America’s leading doctors, Dr Anthony Fauci, warning deaths could be in the hundreds of thousands over there.

Erasmus
Been Liked: 574 times
Has Liked: 44 times

Post by Erasmus » Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:27 pm

Kate, whilst I agree with you that all individuals and political parties contain a mixture of good and bad, and I certainly wouldn't compare Johnson to Trump, I can't help but feel that Donald Trump is a thoroughly disreputable human being. Surely you can't hold any respect for a person who made those comments about grabbing women between the legs? Regardless of what one thinks of his policies, he really is a dreadful person and one has to bear in mind that the President is not just an administrator, he is also the figurehead of the nation. Trump simply isn't fit to hold that position because he has shown himself to be so morally deficient, comtemptible in many ways so that he damages the reputation of the US for decency and upright values.

He now claims to be a Christian and to have seen the light. But do you really believe there is in any truth in that? And do think that Jesus would regard him as a true follower of the beliefs he taught? I have always appreciated the manner in which you generally conduct yourself on this board, but on this point I think you are way off track.

And as for why Trump is popular and hated in equal measure in the US, I would say that one has to look to the history of the country, which has always had schizophrenic tendencies. I don't mean that as an insult, but just to point out that deep ideological divisions have existed since the creation of the US. This was by Enlightenment thinkers and Christian fanatics in equal measure and I don't think that divide has ever been properly bridged.
This user liked this post: KateR

KateR

Post by KateR » Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:09 pm

Erasmus wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:27 pm
Kate, whilst I agree with you that all individuals and political parties contain a mixture of good and bad, and I certainly wouldn't compare Johnson to Trump, I can't help but feel that Donald Trump is a thoroughly disreputable human being. Surely you can't hold any respect for a person who made those comments about grabbing women between the legs? Regardless of what one thinks of his policies, he really is a dreadful person and one has to bear in mind that the President is not just an administrator, he is also the figurehead of the nation. Trump simply isn't fit to hold that position because he has shown himself to be so morally deficient, comtemptible in many ways so that he damages the reputation of the US for decency and upright values.

He now claims to be a Christian and to have seen the light. But do you really believe there is in any truth in that? And do think that Jesus would regard him as a true follower of the beliefs he taught? I have always appreciated the manner in which you generally conduct yourself on this board, but on this point I think you are way off track.

And as for why Trump is popular and hated in equal measure in the US, I would say that one has to look to the history of the country, which has always had schizophrenic tendencies. I don't mean that as an insult, but just to point out that deep ideological divisions have existed since the creation of the US. This was by Enlightenment thinkers and Christian fanatics in equal measure and I don't think that divide has ever been properly bridged.
Erasmus,
thank you and good points, which I will try and outline my thinking, which I can see is different from many and in no way am I saying what I think is right, in numerous posts on this thread I have said I am not a Trump supporter or advocate, I will try hard to answer each point.

My thinking around the Trump/Boris comment was only in that they are respective leaders of their countries and they have caused divisive issues within the there or was that their,respective countries. Yet the one common denominator here is the same group of posters have an unhealthy hatred for all things Boris & Trump, I totally agree with your assessment that they are NOT the same as humans and behavior

In Trump terms I try to think of him as two different people and have different opinions: One the man, I also think he is a terrible human being with little to no redeeming qualities; Two the President, here I see him as a democratically elected person, I never ever thought he would get in but he was duly elected so I view what he did in his term so far and how it has affected me and my family but more so on the USA as a whole, plus the world stage. In separating the two, as a president, like all leaders good and bad, the economy and the unemployment good, immigration, healthcare and lying/self serving bad. I am not trying to go in to details but overall the country has prospered and the voters look to this as a main indicator, I have left foreign affairs out including the environment, one because he is an isolationist and was very clear on this during his campaign. Environment is a hobby horse of mine and when discussing Trump, this it is very difficult for many people to understand, what he has really done, as they only see one headline and make a decision (wrongly IMO) based on that, that is worthy of a discussion all on it's own so not for here.

I get confused when people like yourself make these assessments of me regarding Trump, I believe my previous contributions to this thread was to state what Ian said about the virus being defeated by Easter, I have made my thoughts clear on that and did say there is so much wrong with him that anyone can attack him on, so why make things up. This now seems to have been interpreted somehow into I must be a Trump supporter

The other point was that people in the USA have not turned against him and I expect he will be re-elected again, this flies in the face of many, it was a prediction, not a fact and I thought I had stated a couple of times I was not a Trump supporter? To clarify further, yes I am a Boris supporter, the usual posters know this and translate that fact somehow to, I must be a Trump supporter, I don't know how!

If I have posted anything to contrary regarding above, please let me know and I will try to clarify as I have tried/done here

Perhaps some posters can explain there irrational (IMO) hatred of Trump as to how it has affected them personally beyond those who live in the USA that have expressed there opinion. Surely there are some leaders around the world who are as bad or worse, yet I never see the hatred and bigotry being spouted on here, I wonder why that is, because I have no idea.

AndrewJB

Post by AndrewJB » Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:22 pm

Uwe Noble wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:03 pm
I’ve seen this argument before, even insofar as there is an influential group of people in society pushing left wing propaganda via schools, universities, and the media. It even forms a natural counterpoint to the accusations I level at right wing media indoctrinating people with right wing propaganda. If you consider my accusations - because few people will deny that papers like the daily mail, sun, and telegraph and television channels like fox etc push rightwing propaganda - there is an easy “follow the money” trail leading back to extremely rich people who benefit from that right wing agenda. Who would those rich people rather have in power? Would the rich rather pay higher or lower taxes? Would they rather workers have greater or fewer rights? Etc. All of those news outlets advocate for outcomes that favour rich people. It’s not rocket science.

On the other end of the scale though, there is no small group ready to benefit from more socialism. Arguably it’s all of us who will benefit from having more working rights, a government that doesn’t just look after the rich, and the rich paying more in tax.

So there is no “left wing conspiracy” and if anyone is actually indoctrinated it’s the people who get their news from right wing sources that persuade them to accept ideas that go against their own self interest. Consider an average American who is against socialised healthcare. I know people who fit into that category (even some Canadians - who’ve benefited from socialised healthcare all their lives). Consider an average American who is dead set against higher taxes on the rich. If this isn’t an example of indoctrination, then what is?
These 3 users liked this post: Taffy on the wing HieronymousBoschHobs Claret-On-A-T-Rex

mikeS
Been Liked: 650 times
Has Liked: 25 times

Post by mikeS » Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:41 pm

Trumps latest is a three tweet rant about how his nightly news conference figures are above some of the prime time TV shows.
He is just not plugged into reality and living in his own little fantasy world.

Bordeauxclaret

Post by Bordeauxclaret » Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:47 pm

A child in an adult body.

Erasmus
Been Liked: 574 times
Has Liked: 44 times

Post by Erasmus » Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:54 pm

Kate, you and I could debate Trump's policies and in all likelihood disagree on that point. But that isn't really what I was saying. You draw a clearcut distinction between Trump the man and Trump the politician but in the US system that really doesn't work.

I certainly don't like Trump's politics, but my point was it is the degenerate nature of Trump the man that makes him unfit for office. He is the President, the head of state, the representative of the nation, and as such Trump the man can't be separated from Trump the President. If you have such a disreputable human being as your head of state, rather than head adminstrator as Johnson is, then the shame that attaches itself to the person is inevitably attached to the nation as a whole. Hence, whatever the policies he adopts, a degenerate like Trump cannot be a fit person to represent the nation. His words and deeds bring shame on himself and on the country as a whole.

And just one small point. You said he was 'democratically elected,' but I would have to say that he was 'undemocratically elected' as I hold to the view that the person who gains the most votes should be declared the winner of a presidential election.
These 2 users liked this post: Stalbansclaret Taffy on the wing

Stalbansclaret
Been Liked: 1658 times
Has Liked: 2963 times

Post by Stalbansclaret » Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:33 pm

Embarrassing stuff from the supposed "leader" of the free world and many seem likely to now pay with their lives. Indefensible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... e=emb_logo

tim_noone
Been Liked: 4384 times
Has Liked: 15117 times

Post by tim_noone » Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:47 pm

Bordeauxclaret wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:47 pm
An insult to children everywhere really......Not heard of any child get up in a morning ...cup of coffee maybe a bit of Breakfast then go and give the order to Obliterate someone the other side of the world..then go back an finish his coffee.its a man thing maybe.

Steve1956
Been Liked: 6463 times
Has Liked: 2896 times

Post by Steve1956 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:50 pm

tim_noone wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:47 pm
An insult to children everywhere really......Not heard of any child get up in a morning ...cup of coffee maybe a bit of Breakfast then go and give the order to Obliterate someone the other side of the world..then go back an finish his coffee.its a man thing maybe.
Hello Tim...how the hell are ya buddy? :)

tim_noone

Post by tim_noone » Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:55 pm

Steve1956 wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:50 pm
Hello Tim...how the hell are ya buddy? :)
I'm fine ...been in solitary for " abuse" allegedly. Of what or who I have no idea. :D

Steve1956

Post by Steve1956 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:58 pm

tim_noone wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:55 pm
I'm fine ...been in solitary for " abuse" allegedly. Of what or who I have no idea. :D
Snap!
This user liked this post: tim_noone

BurnleyFC
Been Liked: 1596 times
Has Liked: 888 times

Post by BurnleyFC » Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:00 pm

He’s alright is Donald.

He’s not letting Major James’ lad and the gobshite divorcee stay for free for starters.

Bordeauxclaret

Post by Bordeauxclaret » Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:05 pm

You have to worry about the sanity of anyone who would look to boast about their ratings when their people are dying by the hundreds.

Taffy on the wing
Been Liked: 1020 times
Has Liked: 3163 times

Post by Taffy on the wing » Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:08 pm

AndrewJB wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:22 pm
I’ve seen this argument before, even insofar as there is an influential group of people in society pushing left wing propaganda via schools, universities, and the media. It even forms a natural counterpoint to the accusations I level at right wing media indoctrinating people with right wing propaganda. If you consider my accusations - because few people will deny that papers like the daily mail, sun, and telegraph and television channels like fox etc push rightwing propaganda - there is an easy “follow the money” trail leading back to extremely rich people who benefit from that right wing agenda. Who would those rich people rather have in power? Would the rich rather pay higher or lower taxes? Would they rather workers have greater or fewer rights? Etc. All of those news outlets advocate for outcomes that favour rich people. It’s not rocket science.

On the other end of the scale though, there is no small group ready to benefit from more socialism. Arguably it’s all of us who will benefit from having more working rights, a government that doesn’t just look after the rich, and the rich paying more in tax.

So there is no “left wing conspiracy” and if anyone is actually indoctrinated it’s the people who get their news from right wing sources that persuade them to accept ideas that go against their own self interest. Consider an average American who is against socialised healthcare. I know people who fit into that category (even some Canadians - who’ve benefited from socialised healthcare all their lives). Consider an average American who is dead set against higher taxes on the rich. If this isn’t an example of indoctrination, then what is?
Well said that man!

FCBurnley
Been Liked: 1967 times
Has Liked: 1132 times

Post by FCBurnley » Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:22 pm

Bordeauxclaret wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:47 pm
I assume you live in France and just noticed that to date France has more deaths than America despite having only about 20 % of its population. Just wondered what your take is on that and what your view of the French Presidents efforts are ? We hear a lot about US and U.K. on here but not France.

Bordeauxclaret

Post by Bordeauxclaret » Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:22 pm

You assume wrong unfortunately.

FCBurnley

Post by FCBurnley » Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:27 pm

Bordeauxclaret wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:22 pm
You assume wrong unfortunately.
That’s a pity. Would have been good to get a local opinion. Maybe there are others on here who live outside the U.K.Be interesting to compare to other countries during this world wide pandemic

Bosscat
Been Liked: 8429 times
Has Liked: 18098 times

Post by Bosscat » Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:34 pm

tim_noone wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:55 pm
Timbob.... you got released then .... (can't have been for good behaviour ;))
This user liked this post: KateR

IanMcL
Been Liked: 6340 times
Has Liked: 8654 times

Post by IanMcL » Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:03 pm

Uwe Noble wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:44 am
Trump was simply making the point that ultimately the damage caused by shutting down society will cause more damage than the coronavirus. He cited suicide as an example. He also suggested that we could do two things at once - fight coronavirus and get back to work.

You're the one who is "bananas". We need cool heads in a crisis. By the way did you support Trump's decision to ban Chinese citizens coming in to the US at the end if Jan or did you call him a racist, like most if the haters on here?
Ok I was wrong. Coronavirus will be sorted by Easter, in USA, because Mr Trump has decided.

tim_noone

Post by tim_noone » Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:04 pm

FCBurnley wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:27 pm
That’s a pity. Would have been good to get a local opinion. Maybe there are others on here who live outside the U.K.Be interesting to compare to other countries during this world wide pandemic
Rowl is french based...I think.

tim_noone

Post by tim_noone » Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:05 pm

Bosscat wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:34 pm
Timbob.... you got released then .... (can't have been for good behaviour ;))
Served all my time...on my head.

Steve1956

Post by Steve1956 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:10 pm

tim_noone wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:05 pm
I think we got banned for abusing each other :roll: .... :lol:

FCBurnley

Post by FCBurnley » Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:13 pm

tim_noone wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:04 pm
Rowl is french based...I think.
Be good to hear from him

Steve1956

Post by Steve1956 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:13 pm

Banter is dead!

Bosscat

Post by Bosscat » Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:14 pm

tim_noone wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:05 pm
👍😎👍
Steve1956 wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:10 pm

I think we got banned for abusing each other :roll: .... :lol:
👍😎👍

Bosscat

Post by Bosscat » Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:15 pm

Steve1956 wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:13 pm
Banter is dead!
RIP Banter he will be sorely missed :(

AndrewJB

Post by AndrewJB » Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:18 pm

IanMcL wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:03 pm
Ok I was wrong. Coronavirus will be sorted by Easter, in USA, because Mr Trump has decided.
Suicides go up, but that is more than outweighed by road deaths virtually ending. Trump just makes things up.