Season T

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
ClaretTony
Been Liked: 32238 times
Has Liked: 5255 times

Re: Season T

Post by ClaretTony » Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:55 am

Andreshotboots wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:54 am
We need some fixture notice to give me the opportunity to put my pie in the oven for 5 hours prior to kick off to replicate the molten centre, charcoal crusted ones we get in the CFS. :D
I once bought a pie on the ground which burned my mouth. I was offered a credit note for another after I complained. No thanks, once burned, never again.
This user liked this post: Andreshotboots

Rileybobs
Been Liked: 6901 times
Has Liked: 1471 times

Post by Rileybobs » Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:57 am

Yes, mine came out today. It would have come out today regardless of the current situation and despite the season not starting until August so it's no big deal. To all intents and purposes the season is still due to start in August so until this situation changes I don't see the problem.
This user liked this post: Leisure

Andreshotboots
Been Liked: 647 times
Has Liked: 102 times

Post by Andreshotboots » Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:16 pm

I'm used to it going out so it can carry on going out and we can see what happens if/ when we get going again, just like my golf membership and cricket club fees. I seem to be shelling out for a bit of non existent sport at the minute..

TVC15
Been Liked: 3321 times
Has Liked: 601 times

Post by TVC15 » Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:21 pm

ClaretTony wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:25 am
I know how direct debits work and I know how standing orders work. I also know how the club action it and therefore I know the club will not have requested any money prior to 25th. Beddie's money came out on 24th and that is not down to the club, I can assure you.
Wow - I said it’s unlikely that it came out on Friday. But if it did (which I doubt) then he should ring the club.

As other people are saying many banks will have shown the direct debit being deducted over the weekend and people might think that is the money being deducted but by the Monday the transaction views update to show the deduction as today.

Not sure how you can assure me that it was not down to the club if it came out on Friday.

I put a polite response on here that if it did go out on Friday he should contact the club - if it was an issue. The reason I did it is because I know how direct debits work after being in the industry for more than 30 years.

Will leave it there as really no sure where you are coming from and why you have reacted in this way.

beddie
Been Liked: 1383 times
Has Liked: 511 times

Post by beddie » Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:51 pm

My apologies I've got it wrong. I have no idea where I got the 24h from. My wife's just given me a telling off ;) she states that she clearly told me the money was taken today. I'm not arguing with her otherwise they'll be no tea on the table :) . Sorry everyone, I'm off for a lie down.

bob-the-scutter
Been Liked: 420 times
Has Liked: 995 times

Post by bob-the-scutter » Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:23 pm

Zlatan wrote:
Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:57 am
execute every last motherf#cking one of them...

;)
A bit harsh Hunnybunny!
This user liked this post: Zlatan

cricketfieldclarets
Been Liked: 8585 times
Has Liked: 11285 times

Season ticket update

Post by cricketfieldclarets » Mon May 04, 2020 10:43 am

Have the club sent out any updates on what’s happening with season tickets yet, how many have cancelled and renewed etc?

Anyone on here cancelled?

I haven’t yet. And don’t expect the club to know what’s happening and when. But at some point soon they need to communicate what they intend to do based on any of the possible scenarios.

I.e. season restarts as normal - no affect
This season wrote off but next season starts as normal - what happens then?
Both seasons wrote off, what then?
Next season starts behind closed doors?

There will come a point where there will be mass cancellations. Some communication on plans would no doubt help mitigate that and help the club prepare accordingly also.

Appreciate the club are in a difficult position. But then so are every one of its fans.

I doubt there will be any refunds for last season. And I don’t expect any. But equally wouldn’t begrudge anyone that did want one.

Barry_Chuckle
Been Liked: 586 times
Has Liked: 203 times

Re: Season ticket update

Post by Barry_Chuckle » Mon May 04, 2020 10:50 am

cricketfieldclarets wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 10:43 am
I doubt there will be any refunds for last season. And I don’t expect any. But equally wouldn’t begrudge anyone that did want one.
If you pay to watch 19 games of football, but only see 15 as that's all the club are able to offer, then I'd expect a refund prorata.
Like if I take my car for four new tyres and pay before I leave whist they are fit, then on my return to collect my car ifind out they only have 3 in stock, I'd expect a refund for the one they have not fit.

Totally agree though, some info from the club on the subject wouldn't go amiss.

beddie
Been Liked: 1383 times
Has Liked: 511 times

Post by beddie » Mon May 04, 2020 10:53 am

cc. Not sure really what the club can say at the moment, whatever they out out it won't be accepted by some. I'm happy to wait until a decisions made via the Government. No doubt after that the Club will issue a statement.
This user liked this post: Leisure

Bordeauxclaret
Been Liked: 3327 times
Has Liked: 1942 times

Post by Bordeauxclaret » Mon May 04, 2020 10:56 am

No much they can say at the moment.

They’ll have to at least offer a refund for the remaining games at some point you would think as no matter what happens people are not going to be able to watch them live.

cricketfieldclarets

Re: Season ticket update

Post by cricketfieldclarets » Mon May 04, 2020 11:14 am

Barry_Chuckle wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 10:50 am
If you pay to watch 19 games of football, but only see 15 as that's all the club are able to offer, then I'd expect a refund prorata.
Like if I take my car for four new tyres and pay before I leave whist they are fit, then on my return to collect my car ifind out they only have 3 in stock, I'd expect a refund for the one they have not fit.

Totally agree though, some info from the club on the subject wouldn't go amiss.
Don’t disagree with that. I’d already budgeted for it. And our season was pretty much done. Feel it’s the right thing to do in the circumstances. And would hope the club do the right thing.

cricketfieldclarets

Post by cricketfieldclarets » Mon May 04, 2020 11:17 am

beddie wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 10:53 am
cc. Not sure really what the club can say at the moment, whatever they out out it won't be accepted by some. I'm happy to wait until a decisions made via the Government. No doubt after that the Club will issue a statement.
Some sort of update about what they intend to do in various scenarios. Nothing concrete. But that if any games can’t be fulfilled fans will be refunded if they’ve paid would suffice.

I’ve £100 of Man City tickets, and so far £200 of season ticket payments gone out for games I can’t attend.

As I say at the minute I don’t expect or want a refund. But I won’t be making many more payments after this month especially with no communication. And when many fans have been furloughed or worse I would expect more to follow.

Communication is as important for the club as it is us fans.
This user liked this post: Blackrod

Leisure
Been Liked: 3771 times
Has Liked: 12363 times

Post by Leisure » Mon May 04, 2020 12:42 pm

Mon May 04, 2020 11:17 am
Some sort of update about what they intend to do in various scenarios. Nothing concrete. But that if any games can’t be fulfilled fans will be refunded if they’ve paid would suffice.

I’ve £100 of Man City tickets, and so far £200 of season ticket payments gone out for games I can’t attend.

As I say at the minute I don’t expect or want a refund. But I won’t be making many more payments after this month especially with no communication. And when many fans have been furloughed or worse I would expect more to follow.

Communication is as important for the club as it is us fans.
Fairly certain that your Man City money will be refunded shortly.

Grumps
Been Liked: 954 times
Has Liked: 359 times

Post by Grumps » Mon May 04, 2020 12:46 pm

I wish I hadn't paid up front for next season....

TVC15

Post by TVC15 » Mon May 04, 2020 12:49 pm

Spot on CC.
The City game is a strange one. Nobody at all is even talking about or considering fans being allowed into that game - if it ever goes ahead. You would think they could make an announcement about that now and start to process refunds...even if it takes a few weeks to get through them.
As for this season and next logically there is only a few scenarios so again I think it would be good for the club to say what they may do in each scenario or even the type of things they are considering. As long as they make it clear that at this stage nothing is guaranteed etc

If all payments would have been suspended by the club then I don’t think it’s vital they tell the fans what might happen (though would be nice !)...but whilst they are taking money every month from fans at a time when the consensus seems to be we won’t see a game earlier then next year then they really should be telling us more.

I know we can cancel our season tickets / direct debits but many fans don’t want to risk losing our seats and want to get back watching when we can.
This user liked this post: cricketfieldclarets

Marney&Mee
Been Liked: 655 times
Has Liked: 7 times

Post by Marney&Mee » Mon May 04, 2020 12:56 pm

Having the same issue with our golf club. Pay monthly subscriptions and obv no golf to be had. Club refusing to refund or put a freeze on any payments. Citing there will be no club if everyone stops paying their subs (no F&B income or visitor fees). I think they should be freezing as gyms are.

The BFC DD is a much smaller amount, but as with CrickertfieldClaret, I'm not going to push for a refund. What will be will be...and I'm sure once the club knows the future plan, they'll refund pro rata.

It's all about holding onto money at the moment...from the Ryanairs of this world to individuals. All we're spending on at the mo is food and Amazon stuff to keep the kids occupied

JohnMac
Been Liked: 2367 times
Has Liked: 3781 times

Post by JohnMac » Mon May 04, 2020 1:03 pm

Obviously many fans are frustrated especially those whose income has stopped, that must be terrible and no doubt they will decide on their best course of action.

Trouble is for others, until the Government announce any changes to lockdown the Club don't know what is happening. They could say plenty of things based on speculation but would just look stupid if they were constantly changing their stance. It's not how our Club have tended to do things in the past and I'm personally not overly bothered with the lack of information until a definitive solution is forthcoming.

Hopefully we will be able to see the Clarets in the flesh again but in my own opinion it won't be this season and it won't be in August and beyond either.

I'm thinking patience is not only a virtue but a necessity in these uncertain times.

UTC

tiger76
Been Liked: 4644 times
Has Liked: 9849 times

Post by tiger76 » Mon May 04, 2020 1:07 pm

I hope nobody's hoping to visit the turf anytime soon,if Greg Clarke's accurate it'll be 18 months or so minimum.

England's Football Association chairman Greg Clarke has said it is hard to see fans returning to matches "any time soon".

If the Premier League and EFL were to resume this season matches would take place behind closed doors, while clubs are also preparing for the possibility of playing the 2020-21 campaign without fans.

"The reality is that we just don't know how things are going to pan out," Clarke wrote in a letter to the FA governing council.

"With social distancing in place for some time to come, we do face substantial changes to the whole football ecosystem. For example it's hard to foresee crowds of fans - who are the lifeblood of the game - returning to matches any time soon."

Clarke's letter also spelled out the financial crisis facing the governing body and warned a budget cut of £75m will be "sensible" this year, with a worst-case scenario projecting a £300m loss over four years.

Zlatan
Been Liked: 2229 times
Has Liked: 5739 times

Post by Zlatan » Mon May 04, 2020 1:13 pm

I would think at a very minimum that ST holders would get a free pass to watch all games (home and away) online. Along with free shirts for next season for the missed games this season perhaps...

Granny WeatherWax
Been Liked: 711 times
Has Liked: 88 times

Post by Granny WeatherWax » Mon May 04, 2020 1:51 pm

City tickets at the very minimum could be refunded now, pathetic that they haven't.
This user liked this post: paulatky

paulatky
Been Liked: 220 times
Has Liked: 772 times

Post by paulatky » Mon May 04, 2020 1:53 pm

Zlatan wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 1:13 pm
I would think at a very minimum that ST holders would get a free pass to watch all games (home and away) online. Along with free shirts for next season for the missed games this season perhaps...
[/

Surely there should be refunds for those who have paid by direct for this season and direct debits for next season should now be stopped and last months payments refunded.

bfcmik
Been Liked: 891 times
Has Liked: 1100 times

Post by bfcmik » Mon May 04, 2020 2:18 pm

Granny WeatherWax wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 1:51 pm
City tickets at the very minimum could be refunded now, pathetic that they haven't.
Maybe Man City haven't offered that deal yet? Maybe Man City are waiting, as are all the Premier League clubs and EFL clubs, for the government to determine what the immediate future for football is going to be. Until those announcements are made then any actions may be premature.

With BFC facing what the Chairman has suggested could be a £50 million loss of revenues why should they then have to add some more outgoings by paying someone else's debt?

Granny WeatherWax

Post by Granny WeatherWax » Mon May 04, 2020 2:19 pm

bfcmik wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 2:18 pm
Maybe Man City haven't offered that deal yet? Maybe Man City are waiting, as are all the Premier League clubs and EFL clubs, for the government to determine what the immediate future for football is going to be. Until those announcements are made then any actions may be premature.

With BFC facing what the Chairman has suggested could be a £50 million loss of revenues why should they then have to add some more outgoings by paying someone else's debt?
Like i said, pathetic.

bfcmik
Been Liked: 891 times
Has Liked: 1100 times

Post by bfcmik » Mon May 04, 2020 2:20 pm

I am hoping that the couple of seats next to me in the CF stand cancel their dd payments, I would snap them up straight away for my son and grandson!

Not the ones occupied by chorleyclaret and Father Ted obviously :)

Jimmymaccer
Been Liked: 594 times
Has Liked: 193 times

Post by Jimmymaccer » Mon May 04, 2020 5:29 pm

Whilst not the wonderful back to The Turf as normal......it’s not a bad shout to give ST holders free to view matches when played....still saves me a soddin fortune.....

But will love the day we can retake our seats .........
This user liked this post: Zlatan

cricketfieldclarets

Post by cricketfieldclarets » Mon May 04, 2020 9:20 pm

Leisure wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 12:42 pm
Fairly certain that your Man City money will be refunded shortly.
Let’s hope so. But I won’t be rushing down in person to hand tickets over and collect money. So hopefully they can do it all online.

cricketfieldclarets

Post by cricketfieldclarets » Mon May 04, 2020 9:24 pm

Granny WeatherWax wrote:
Well I do recall there were a few ‘loyal fans’ in a rush to get these so surely those are the ones who aren’t in a rush for refunds?

Granny WeatherWax

Post by Granny WeatherWax » Tue May 05, 2020 6:32 am

Mon May 04, 2020 9:24 pm
Well I do recall there were a few ‘loyal fans’ in a rush to get these so surely those are the ones who aren’t in a rush for refunds?
In no rush at all and continued to pay for 19/20 & 20/21 season tickets happily. Just think it’s pathetic city haven’t sorted it out yet.

Grumps

Post by Grumps » Tue May 05, 2020 7:34 am

It's quite clear there will be no more games at turf moor this season
Some sort of communication from the club explaining what will be happening in regards to any refunds to season ticket holders would be most welcome

Even the unpopular companies such as Ryanair have said what they are going to do with cancelled flights. You might not like the answer, but at least you know where you stand.

Nearly every company, from banks, credit card, TV, travel, have all done something to help customers in these difficult times, yet as far as this season is concerned, silence from turf moor.

They have also got my money for 4 season tickets for next season. Quite clearly I don't want any refund at this stage, but some information as to what the club would do in the various scenarios would be nice.
This user liked this post: cricketfieldclarets

tybfc
Been Liked: 1304 times
Has Liked: 318 times

Post by tybfc » Tue May 05, 2020 7:55 am

Grumps wrote:
Tue May 05, 2020 7:34 am
It's quite clear there will be no more games at turf moor this season
Some sort of communication from the club explaining what will be happening in regards to any refunds to season ticket holders would be most welcome

Even the unpopular companies such as Ryanair have said what they are going to do with cancelled flights. You might not like the answer, but at least you know where you stand.

Nearly every company, from banks, credit card, TV, travel, have all done something to help customers in these difficult times, yet as far as this season is concerned, silence from turf moor.

They have also got my money for 4 season tickets for next season. Quite clearly I don't want any refund at this stage, but some information as to what the club would do in the various scenarios would be nice.
Why don't you drop the Club an email and ask them?

Grumps

Post by Grumps » Tue May 05, 2020 8:02 am

tybfc wrote:
Tue May 05, 2020 7:55 am
Why don't you drop the Club an email and ask them?
Sorry, I thought this was a messageboard where you could discuss things, and air views.

claretonthecoast1882
Been Liked: 4161 times
Has Liked: 57 times

Post by claretonthecoast1882 » Tue May 05, 2020 8:23 am

Do some adults really get up in a morning and wish a football club had been in touch ?

It seems fairly obvious that once plans are in place, agreed by all 20 clubs and an announcement made by the Premier League then the club can make a start on what happens next.
This user liked this post: evensteadiereddie

Grumps

Post by Grumps » Tue May 05, 2020 8:54 am

claretonthecoast1882 wrote:
Tue May 05, 2020 8:23 am
Do some adults really get up in a morning and wish a football club had been in touch ?

It seems fairly obvious that once plans are in place, agreed by all 20 clubs and an announcement made by the Premier League then the club can make a start on what happens next.
No... They just join in a conversation, it's what people tend to do on here.
Just because people post early in the morning, doesn't mean they have just got up

tybfc
Been Liked: 1304 times
Has Liked: 318 times

Post by tybfc » Tue May 05, 2020 9:07 am

Grumps wrote:
Tue May 05, 2020 8:02 am
Sorry, I thought this was a messageboard where you could discuss things, and air views.
Of course it is but surely you have to look at this from the Club's perspective.

There could be a whole host of scenarios happen in the coming weeks, months even years that may affect what fans have paid, are paying and are waiting to pay.

Until the WHO, Sage and the Government agree a policy of easing lockdown will the sporting organisations have any idea of where they stand.

What would be the point in the Club issuing a statement today saying that Man City haven't refunded ticket sales for the postponed game and that no decision can be made with regards to unexpired season tickets until the Premier League has come to a decision as to what is happening with the remainder of this season?

I have a season ticket for this season and for next. I also have one for Lancashire County Cricket Club who are in exactly the same predicament and guess what. They haven't got a crystal ball either and can't and haven't announced what will be happening to member's season tickets for the season that should have started weeks ago. But I don't care and am just happy to be alive.
These 5 users liked this post: evensteadiereddie Bosscat Leisure beddie simonclaret

Grumps

Post by Grumps » Tue May 05, 2020 9:22 am

tybfc wrote:
Tue May 05, 2020 9:07 am
Of course it is but surely you have to look at this from the Club's perspective.

There could be a whole host of scenarios happen in the coming weeks, months even years that may affect what fans have paid, are paying and are waiting to pay.

Until the WHO, Sage and the Government agree a policy of easing lockdown will the sporting organisations have any idea of where they stand.

What would be the point in the Club issuing a statement today saying that Man City haven't refunded ticket sales for the postponed game and that no decision can be made with regards to unexpired season tickets until the Premier League has come to a decision as to what is happening with the remainder of this season?

I have a season ticket for this season and for next. I also have one for Lancashire County Cricket Club who are in exactly the same predicament and guess what. They haven't got a crystal ball either and can't and haven't announced what will be happening to member's season tickets for the season that should have started weeks ago. But I don't care and am just happy to be alive.
I get all of that, but just a simple statement saying what they will do when it's confirmed the city game is cancelled for fans, ( doesn't bother me as I was abroad and didn't have a ticket). what they intend to do when home games are cancelled, will they refund season ticket holders? What percentage ?

Its called keeping your customers informed. They will know what they intend to do, I don't want exact dates, or amounts, just a clue if any money is likely to be coming my way, or not. I don't think it's too much to ask in these strange times

claretonthecoast1882

Post by claretonthecoast1882 » Tue May 05, 2020 9:33 am

Grumps wrote:
Tue May 05, 2020 9:22 am
I get all of that, but just a simple statement saying what they will do when it's confirmed the city game is cancelled for fans, ( doesn't bother me as I was abroad and didn't have a ticket). what they intend to do when home games are cancelled, will they refund season ticket holders? What percentage ?

Its called keeping your customers informed. They will know what they intend to do, I don't want exact dates, or amounts, just a clue if any money is likely to be coming my way, or not. I don't think it's too much to ask in these strange times
Out of the 20 clubs in the Premier league do you think it is possible there is a reason why none have done what you are saying the club should have done ? Or do you think the other 19 clubs have done and we are just keeping peoples cash and saying nothing ?

Grumps

Post by Grumps » Tue May 05, 2020 9:39 am

Tue May 05, 2020 9:33 am
Out of the 20 clubs in the Premier league do you think it is possible there is a reason why none have done what you are saying the club should have done ? Or do you think the other 19 clubs have done and we are just keeping peoples cash and saying nothing ?
Maybe there is a reason, could be legal reasons maybe, if so, why not tell us?

Darthlaw
Been Liked: 1177 times
Has Liked: 414 times

Post by Darthlaw » Tue May 05, 2020 9:48 am

Once rearranged fixture dates for postponed matches (both home & away) have been officially confirmed, any supporters who cannot attend at that time will be eligible for a refund - this is applicable for match tickets only and not for season ticket holders. Details to be made available in due course once rearranged fixture dates are released.
https://www.burnleyfootballclub.com/clu ... ronavirus/

What more in the form of a statement would you like from the club?

Swizzlestick
Been Liked: 1503 times
Has Liked: 578 times

Post by Swizzlestick » Tue May 05, 2020 9:54 am

I think he’s alluding to what would happen if those postponed matches can’t be played, which is almost certainly going to be the case. I’d imagine something will be announced soonish.

Grumps

Post by Grumps » Tue May 05, 2020 9:55 am

Darthlaw wrote:
Tue May 05, 2020 9:48 am
https://www.burnleyfootballclub.com/clu ... ronavirus/

What more in the form of a statement would you like from the club?
Season tickets? For this seasons games?

TVC15

Post by TVC15 » Tue May 05, 2020 9:59 am

I really don’t understand why some people who are not bothered with the lack of communication from the club or about getting a refund are criticising those that are.
Those that are bothered are not having a dig at those that who are not.

Surely it’s easy to accept that there is a cohort of fans that are in very different situations and would appreciate some communication from the club - even if that is to explain any restrictions on making commitments or what it is they are waiting for in relation to specific scenarios (City game, this season, next season etc)

Personally I don’t know what is stopping them making a statement about the rest of this seasons game when literally nobody is talking about these games being played in front of fans. As for next season again what’s to stop them telling fans why they are taking direct debits for next season rather than suspending them ?

Leisure

Post by Leisure » Tue May 05, 2020 10:07 am

Granny WeatherWax wrote:
Patience, it's all in hand and will be sorted shortly.

Leisure

Post by Leisure » Tue May 05, 2020 10:14 am

Sorry if this has been alluded to earlier but one of the issues regarding whether or not the club should have suspended DD's for next season is that if they did that, then when it is clear what is happening with next season and they then have to re-commence taking the DD's the monthly cost will be much higher that the present monthly cost and that will have an adverse effect of ST holders finances.

paulatky

Post by paulatky » Tue May 05, 2020 10:55 am

Leisure wrote:
Tue May 05, 2020 10:14 am
Sorry if this has been alluded to earlier but one of the issues regarding whether or not the club should have suspended DD's for next season is that if they did that, then when it is clear what is happening with next season and they then have to re-commence taking the DD's the monthly cost will be much higher that the present monthly cost and that will have an adverse effect of ST holders finances.
That assumes the club thinks there will be crowds at next seasons games before next March when the next 12 months DD’s end.

Anyone who thinks crowds will be back at PL games before a very long time must have been on another planet for the last 8 weeks,

Its good, indeed vital ,to have hopes, but a bit of reality comes in handy too

Leisure

Post by Leisure » Tue May 05, 2020 10:58 am

paulatky wrote:
Tue May 05, 2020 10:55 am
That assumes the club thinks there will be crowds at next seasons games before next March when the next 12 months DD’s end.

Anyone who thinks crowds will be back at PL games before a very long time must have been on another planet for the last 8 weeks,

Its good, indeed vital ,to have hopes, but a bit of reality comes in handy too
No-one knows, that's the problem!

claretonthecoast1882

Post by claretonthecoast1882 » Tue May 05, 2020 11:02 am

Leisure wrote:
Tue May 05, 2020 10:58 am
paul does, its another of his well informed predictions along with we are all going to die from this and if you don't die you will lose your house.

He can even log out and log back in under another username to agree with himself :D

paulatky

Post by paulatky » Tue May 05, 2020 11:09 am

Leisure wrote:
Tue May 05, 2020 10:58 am
No but you can have an educated stab at what you think.

At dont think crowds at PL will return before 1st January 2021.

You can either agree or disagree.

Pity Sporting Index arent doing a market on it.

Grumps

Post by Grumps » Tue May 05, 2020 11:09 am

Tue May 05, 2020 11:02 am
paul does, its another of his well informed predictions along with we are all going to die from this and if you don't die you will lose your house.

He can even log out and log back in under another username to agree with himself :D
Lesuire will be hounded by him now for weeks by saying "nobody knows" :lol: :lol: :lol:
This user liked this post: paulatky

paulatky

Post by paulatky » Tue May 05, 2020 11:12 am

Tue May 05, 2020 11:02 am

Where did I say everyone would die from it.
I said there would be 500,000 extra deaths from civid-19 this year without any restrictions.

My wife often disagrees with me but sometimes gets upset how people respond to my posts and supports me by posting herself.

Granny WeatherWax

Post by Granny WeatherWax » Tue May 05, 2020 11:12 am

Its impossible to think that crowds will return to football until we have a fully rolled out vaccine. My guess is the 2021/22 season.