Donald Trump

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
Devils_Advocate
Been Liked: 5201 times
Has Liked: 920 times

Re: Donald Trump

Post by Devils_Advocate » Sun May 10, 2020 2:41 pm

Uwe Noble wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 2:33 pm
I don't think so! See my earlier post at 9:57am. As soon as they start losing an argument they revert to their wacist smear. They gave n't got anything else. Magnanimity is wasted on them.
Not that I care but if you look at the context of that conversation despite mine and FC Burnley's disagreements you will see we were both being quite light hearted in that exchange and I think FC Burnley took that comment in the playful manner it was meant

I have views on Trump and his supporters with regards to race but I try to focus on the subject matter we are discussing rather than using something like that for a cheap shot in a discussion

Rileybobs
Been Liked: 6891 times
Has Liked: 1471 times

Post by Rileybobs » Sun May 10, 2020 2:42 pm

FCBurnley wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 2:15 pm
To be fair he is about the only one who hasn’t played the racist card (yet)
Just to be clear it isn’t a card. When someone says or does something racist, and someone else calls them out for it, they are not playing a card, they are simply stating a fact.
This user liked this post: Greenmile

Rileybobs

Post by Rileybobs » Sun May 10, 2020 2:45 pm

Uwe Noble wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 2:09 pm
I think he's the only one on here who has an open mind (apart from me!). All you offer is " wacist" and emotive statements.
I know it can be annoying when people post grammar and spelling corrections but you keep making the same mistake - it’s racist not wacist, and the apostrophes are superfluous.

Uwe Noble
Been Liked: 111 times
Has Liked: 286 times

Post by Uwe Noble » Sun May 10, 2020 3:02 pm

Devils_Advocate wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 2:41 pm
Not that I care but if you look at the context of that conversation despite mine and FC Burnley's disagreements you will see we were both being quite light hearted in that exchange and I think FC Burnley took that comment in the playful manner it was meant

I have views on Trump and his supporters with regards to race but I try to focus on the subject matter we are discussing rather than using something like that for a cheap shot in a discussion
Spare me the cant. You are not averse to using the "wacist" smear in your arguments. You seriously need to work on your sense of humour.

FCBurnley
Been Liked: 1967 times
Has Liked: 1132 times

Post by FCBurnley » Sun May 10, 2020 3:03 pm

Devils_Advocate wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 2:16 pm
I'll try my best to make this simple enough for you

President suggests at national televised briefing the injecting disinfectant into their body might be a solution to the Covid Virus - We do not need to wait until we are out of this mess to judge that this was terrible leadership

US has highest death toll for Covid Virus - We are not in a position to judge that this is a result of bad leadership
Wondered how long it would take for you to refer to US having highest death toll. You just shot your whole defense of my per capita figures in the foot. Pity really because you were doing ok unlike the rest of your of your gang.

Anyway it’s Mother’s Day today do I got way nicer things to attend to.
This user liked this post: Uwe Noble

Uwe Noble

Post by Uwe Noble » Sun May 10, 2020 3:05 pm

Rileybobs wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 2:42 pm
Just to be clear it isn’t a card. When someone says or does something racist, and someone else calls them out for it, they are not playing a card, they are simply stating a fact.
Who makes you the judge and jury? Where does your moral superiority come from? How you love to signal your virtues.

Uwe Noble

Post by Uwe Noble » Sun May 10, 2020 3:09 pm

TVC15 wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 3:03 pm
These 2 are like a KKK version of Dick & Dom.
Are you not embarrassed by that statement? Why don't you just admit you're a bit out of your depth in this debate and you don't really know what to say.

ksrclaret
Been Liked: 2488 times
Has Liked: 760 times

Post by ksrclaret » Sun May 10, 2020 3:10 pm

Uwe Noble wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 3:05 pm
Who makes you the judge and jury? Where does your moral superiority come from? How you love to signal your virtues.
You signaled your iniquities on any other thread yet?

FCBurnley

Post by FCBurnley » Sun May 10, 2020 3:11 pm

He thinks every body in a mask is KKK

Devils_Advocate

Post by Devils_Advocate » Sun May 10, 2020 3:12 pm

FCBurnley wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 3:03 pm
Wondered how long it would take for you to refer to US having highest death toll. You just shot your whole defense of my per capita figures in the foot. Pity really because you were doing ok unlike the rest of your of your gang.

Anyway it’s Mother’s Day today do I got way nicer things to attend to.
You do realise I referenced it as a statistic not to use in exactly the same way I described your death per capita statistic. Its called consistency and if you ask nicely your mother might explain the meaning of it to you

TVC15
Been Liked: 3321 times
Has Liked: 601 times

Post by TVC15 » Sun May 10, 2020 3:16 pm

Uwe Noble wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 3:09 pm
Are you not embarrassed by that statement? Why don't you just admit you're a bit out of your depth in this debate and you don't really know what to say.
Nope...and errrr....nope again.
I prefer to just take the pis-s out of racist idiots than try and debate with them. What’s to debate ?
Look at your mate “trying” to be clever posting Obama’s middle name and then trying to defend it - and then up pops you backing him up....now that’s embarrassing.

Get back in your hole now eh - there’s a good boy.

FCBurnley

Post by FCBurnley » Sun May 10, 2020 3:19 pm

Devils_Advocate wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 3:12 pm
You do realise I referenced it as a statistic not to use in exactly the same way I described your death per capita statistic. Its called consistency and if you ask nicely your mother might explain the meaning of it to you
Sadly I don’t have a mother but that doesn’t stop me remembering her. I also have a wife who is a fantastic mother.

That said and by your rules ( not mine) you must be horrified that UK has such a massively bigger death rate than Andorra and The Faroe Islands combined 😂

Rileybobs

Post by Rileybobs » Sun May 10, 2020 3:20 pm

Uwe Noble wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 3:05 pm
Well, my moral superiority comes from me being morally superior to someone who uses racism. Pretty simple really.

If you think that calling out racism is virtue signalling then I think that also makes me morally superior to you.

Cheers.

Devils_Advocate

Post by Devils_Advocate » Sun May 10, 2020 3:27 pm

FCBurnley wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 3:19 pm
Sadly I don’t have a mother but that doesn’t stop me remembering her. I also have a wife who is a fantastic mother.

That said and by your rules ( not mine) you must be horrified that UK has such a massively bigger death rate than Andorra and The Faroe Islands combined 😂
You most be trolling me now because I can't believe you are even that stupid.

In case you are being serious why would I be horrified with the UKs death rate in comparison to Andorra's and the Faroe Islands death rates when I have already stated multiple times in this discussion that I think comparing country's in this way is not a useful measure

Uwe Noble

Post by Uwe Noble » Sun May 10, 2020 3:40 pm

ksrclaret wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 3:10 pm
You signaled your iniquities on any other thread yet?
I'm not judging other people's moral character (just their hypocritical use of people's middle names :lol:)

Uwe Noble

Post by Uwe Noble » Sun May 10, 2020 3:46 pm

TVC15 wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 3:16 pm
What’s to debate ? Look at your mate “trying” to be clever posting Obama’s middle name and then trying to defend it - and then up pops you backing him up....now that’s embarrassing.

Get back in your hole now eh - there’s a good boy.
Out of your depth. You can't distinguish between the important and the trivial, arguing about the use of someone's middle name for God's sake. You said it, "What's to debate?". Your problem is you can't!

ksrclaret

Post by ksrclaret » Sun May 10, 2020 3:51 pm

Uwe Noble wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 3:40 pm
I'm not judging other people's moral character (just their hypocritical use of people's middle names :lol:)
Okay, which other threads?

TVC15

Post by TVC15 » Sun May 10, 2020 3:59 pm

Uwe Noble wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 3:46 pm
Out of your depth. You can't distinguish between the important and the trivial, arguing about the use of someone's middle name for God's sake. You said it, "What's to debate?". Your problem is you can't!
What is it you want to debate Uwe ?
Ok let’s play your silly game - let’s see if we can all keep up with your high level of intellect.
Let’s start with some low level dumb ass red neck racism.

Why do you think your mate used Obama’s middle name on this thread ?

Uwe Noble

Post by Uwe Noble » Sun May 10, 2020 4:08 pm

TVC15 wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 3:59 pm
What is it you want to debate Uwe ?
Ok let’s play your silly game - let’s see if we can all keep up with your high level of intellect.
Let’s start with some low level dumb ass red neck racism.

To wind up dummies like you!
This user liked this post: FCBurnley

Uwe Noble

Post by Uwe Noble » Sun May 10, 2020 4:15 pm

What we should be debating is Donald Trump. It is pathetic that the discussion on this thread has been reduc to "he's a racist and I'm not prepared to consider that there are some much more profound issues at stake. What we should be debating is why he was elected, what his historical significance is, why Americans elected to put a bull in the Washington China shop and how we can fairly assess his presidency. I'm obviously expecting too much.

Uwe Noble

Post by Uwe Noble » Sun May 10, 2020 4:18 pm

TVC15 wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 3:59 pm

Just listen to yourself. This thread is about Donald Trump, the President of the US. You are talking about middle names! :lol: :lol: :lol:

ksrclaret

Post by ksrclaret » Sun May 10, 2020 4:22 pm

Uwe Noble wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 4:15 pm
What we should be debating is Donald Trump. It is pathetic that the discussion on this thread has been reduc to "he's a racist and I'm not prepared to consider that there are some much more profound issues at stake. What we should be debating is why he was elected, what his historical significance is, why Americans elected to put a bull in the Washington China shop and how we can fairly assess his presidency. I'm obviously expecting too much.
Who is that quote attributed to, if you don't mind me asking?

It just seems really odd that whoever it is would start off by saying he's a racist and is not prepared to discuss, but would then go on to say we should be debating how we can fairly assess his presidency.

Or did you just forget to end your quote at the appropriate moment?

TVC15

Post by TVC15 » Sun May 10, 2020 4:23 pm

Uwe Noble wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 4:08 pm
To wind up dummies like you!
Aaaah bless your got a like from him.
Frame it...
This is the only thread you ever seem to post on.
Do you seriously think that anybody reading this thread will remember you for your intellectual debating prowess ?

grapidianclaret
Been Liked: 317 times
Has Liked: 225 times

Post by grapidianclaret » Sun May 10, 2020 4:25 pm

FCBurnley wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 1:04 pm
Well whatever you call him has suddenly come out of his 3 year isolation and seems very worried about the newly released statements and emails. I wonder why. His Covid comments are purely a political deflection tactic.
He has kept quiet while the idiot in the Whitehouse has taken all credit and attempted to shift any and all blame to him. And you follow in step.
Defend the dismantling of the pandemic response team. Go on defend it.
Defend Trump's awful health advice. Go on defend.
Don't deflect, defend.
You can't.
Defend seventy days of inaction as the virus took hold.
You can't there is no defending it.

TVC15

Post by TVC15 » Sun May 10, 2020 4:34 pm

Uwe Noble wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 4:18 pm
Just listen to yourself. This thread is about Donald Trump, the President of the US. You are talking about middle names! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Emojis - a real sign of your intellect...real class.

So just to clarify as clearly things need explaining to you in really simple terms. The debate went off at a tangent not because of a middle name - but because your racist mate was trying to be clever.
And guess what ? racism does “wind people up” - hence the responses from posters calling him out.
And you coming on defending him and pretending it was just an innocent comment and why are even debating it is just par for the course....just like your utterly predictable “virtue signalling” comment and the rest of the bolloc-ks you repeatedly come out with.
Last edited by TVC15 on Sun May 10, 2020 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Uwe Noble

Post by Uwe Noble » Sun May 10, 2020 4:34 pm

TVC15 wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 4:23 pm
Aaaah bless your got a like from him.
Frame it...
This is the only thread you ever seem to post on.
Do you seriously think that anybody reading this thread will remember you for your intellectual debating prowess ?
You still don't get it! The clue is in the name of this thread - "Donald Trump" and all your concerned about is "likes" and which thread I post on.

TVC15

Post by TVC15 » Sun May 10, 2020 4:37 pm

Uwe Noble wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 4:34 pm
You still don't get it! The clue is in the name of this thread - "Donald Trump" and all your concerned about is "likes" and which thread I post on.
Yep that makes sense - you got me.
You’re far too good at this.

Look above - there’s a debate breaking out on Trump. Go join in and justify your hero and the great job he is doing leading that great nation.

Uwe Noble

Post by Uwe Noble » Sun May 10, 2020 4:38 pm

TVC15 wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 4:34 pm
Emojis - a real sign of your intellect...real class.

So just to clarify as clearly things need explaining to you in really simple terms. The debate went off at a tangent not because of a middle name - but because your racist mate was trying to be clever.
And guess what racism does “wind people up” - hence the responses from posters calling him out.
And you coming on defending him and pretending it was just an innocent comment and why are even debating it is just par for the course....just like your utterly predictable “virtue signalling” comment and the rest of the bolloc-ks you repeatedly come out with.
Take a chill pill, mate. You're beginning to sound like some of those CNN journalists telling Trump that one of his staff called the coronavirus "Kung Flu"! :lol:

FCBurnley

Post by FCBurnley » Sun May 10, 2020 4:39 pm

grapidianclaret wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 4:25 pm
He has kept quiet while the idiot in the Whitehouse has taken all credit and attempted to shift any and all blame to him. And you follow in step.
Defend the dismantling of the pandemic response team. Go on defend it.
Defend Trump's awful health advice. Go on defend.
Don't deflect, defend.
You can't.
Defend seventy days of inaction as the virus took hold.
You can't there is no defending it.
Take a look at the deaths per capita total of the US. It is much lower than many other countries inc UK because he stopped all flights from China ( except repatriation flights for US citizens) at the end of January. Way ahead of other countries. Without that decision for which he was called a racist God knows what our numbers would be. You of course won’t believe any of that because you are a Trump hater. That’s your call but the truth hurts. Have a nice Mothers Day

grapidianclaret

Post by grapidianclaret » Sun May 10, 2020 4:45 pm

Stated before on this thread,I don't have a problem with the flights. Didn't then, don't now.
Defend the points I mentioned.
Don't deflect
You can't.
You don't have the ability or the facts to defend them.
Just like your attempts to defend your obvious racist implications earlier are poor at best.
Hopefully your rabid attack dog will defend you again,with no result except making himself seem relevant.

BurningBeard
Been Liked: 196 times
Has Liked: 158 times

Post by BurningBeard » Sun May 10, 2020 4:47 pm

Uwe Noble wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 4:15 pm
Millions more Americans didn't vote for what you've described than did in 2016. He'll be doing everything he can to ensure that as many people as possible are disenfranchised for November, and if he loses, I think the last few months of his term will be very difficult for us all. As for his historical significance, it will be judged in hindsight. Covid-19 will obviously play a massive part in his legacy and he's not covering himself in glory right now. My view is that he'll be seen as a stain on the office and country.

TVC15

Post by TVC15 » Sun May 10, 2020 4:50 pm

Uwe Noble wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 4:38 pm
Take a chill pill, mate. You're beginning to sound like some of those CNN journalists telling Trump that one of his staff called the coronavirus "Kung Flu"! :lol:
Are you on a break from home schooling “mate” ?
Chillax pal - go play on your x box or whatever you kids love to do.

FCBurnley

Post by FCBurnley » Sun May 10, 2020 4:52 pm

grapidianclaret wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 4:45 pm
Stated before on this thread,I don't have a problem with the flights. Didn't then, don't now.
Defend the points I mentioned.
Don't deflect
You can't.
You don't have the ability or the facts to defend them.
Just like your attempts to defend your obvious racist implications earlier are poor at best.
Hopefully your rabid attack dog will defend you again,with no result except making himself seem relevant.
When are you claiming the 70 days of inaction started ?

Uwe Noble

Post by Uwe Noble » Sun May 10, 2020 4:53 pm

BurningBeard wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 4:47 pm
Millions more Americans didn't vote for what you've described than did in 2016. He'll be doing everything he can to ensure that as many people as possible are disenfranchised for November, and if he loses, I think the last few months of his term will be very difficult for us all. As for his historical significance, it will be judged in hindsight. Covid-19 will obviously play a massive part in his legacy and he's not covering himself in glory right now. My view is that he'll be seen as a stain on the office and country.
Thank you for this reasonable response and not calling me a "wacist".

grapidianclaret

Post by grapidianclaret » Sun May 10, 2020 4:54 pm

January.
And if you think the ending of flights to China covers it,think again. Most airlines had already beaten him to that.
Go on, don't deflect.

Uwe Noble

Post by Uwe Noble » Sun May 10, 2020 4:56 pm

grapidianclaret wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 4:45 pm
Do I take it you are prepared to give President "John" Trump some credit for this excellent decision. :?:

FCBurnley

Post by FCBurnley » Sun May 10, 2020 4:57 pm

grapidianclaret wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 4:54 pm
January.
And if you think the ending of flights to China covers it,think again. Most airlines had already beaten him to that.
Go on, don't deflect.
What date in January

grapidianclaret

Post by grapidianclaret » Sun May 10, 2020 5:15 pm

FCBurnley wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 4:57 pm
What date in January
Let's give you and Don the benefit of the doubt.
The intelligence community warned in November of last year about the virus.
Navarro warned Trump on January 29th.
On January 3rd the intelligence community were warning Trump regularly in his daily briefing.
So January 3.
The travel ban only prevented non us citizens, not directly related to a US citizen from traveling to and from China.
Hardly going to stop the influx is it?
So January 3rd. To answer your question. And don't forget to defend the dismantling of the pandemic response team.

Uwe Noble

Post by Uwe Noble » Sun May 10, 2020 5:49 pm

grapidianclaret wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 5:15 pm
On January 3rd the intelligence community were warning Trump regularly in his daily briefing.
So January 3.
The travel ban only prevented non us citizens, not directly related to a US citizen from traveling to and from China.
So January 3rd. To answer your question. And don't forget to defend the dismantling of the pandemic response team.
How many non-US citizens did the ban stop? How many US citizens did it affect? Were any further precautions taken with the returning US citizens? Just asking.

grapidianclaret

Post by grapidianclaret » Sun May 10, 2020 6:05 pm

Uwe Noble wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 5:49 pm
How many non-US citizens did the ban stop? How many US citizens did it affect? Were any further precautions taken with the returning US citizens? Just asking.
Ah,the rabid, toothless attack dog.
So,only non us citizens carry the virus?

FCBurnley

Post by FCBurnley » Sun May 10, 2020 6:22 pm

grapidianclaret wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 5:15 pm
So January 3.
Ok. Done some research on the anti trump bbc and USA Today. They both have timelines starting from beginning of Jan. By my reckoning 70 days from Jan 3 takes us to April 10.
Jan 3 China announce no human to human transmissions
Jan 13 first us case

Jan 17 first us airport screening
Jan 21 first us case
Jan 23 Wuhan lockdown

Jan 24 three cases in Europe. Fauci states risk is low
Jan 28 195 us citizens returned from China and screened
Jan 30 WHO ( not BHO) announce global health emergency
Jan 31 us public health emergency and flight ban to and from China announce
Feb 6 first us death
Feb 23 Italy lockdown
March 11 travel ban to Europe and uk starts
And WHO announces official pandemic
March 17 Defense prod act launched
March 19 10k is cases announced
March 26 us has most cases in world if you believe China
March 27 two trillion $ stimulus package agreed
April 2 more than 2 million cases worldwide
April 8 Wuhan lifts lockdown
April 10. Two thousand deaths in us. Highest daily number
April 15 protests erupt over stay at home orders in Michigan !
And finally the most under reported dates during your 70 days of inactivity
Jan 16 to Feb 5. The Impeachment Trial of Donald John Trump

In your first post today you state that you have no problem with flights both then and now but 30 minutes later you decide they are not a factor

Anyway that’s me done for today. The defense rests. For now

Uwe Noble

Post by Uwe Noble » Sun May 10, 2020 6:34 pm

FCBurnley wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 6:22 pm
Ok. Done some research on the anti trump bbc and USA Today. They both have timelines starting from beginning of Jan. By my reckoning 70 days from Jan 3 takes us to April 10.
Jan 3 China announce no human to human transmissions
Jan 13 first us case

Jan 17 first us airport screening
Jan 21 first us case
Jan 23 Wuhan lockdown

Jan 24 three cases in Europe. Fauci states risk is low
Jan 28 195 us citizens returned from China and screened
Jan 30 WHO ( not BHO) announce global health emergency
Jan 31 us public health emergency and flight ban to and from China announce
Feb 6 first us death
Feb 23 Italy lockdown
March 11 travel ban to Europe and uk starts
And WHO announces official pandemic
March 17 Defense prod act launched
March 19 10k is cases announced
March 26 us has most cases in world if you believe China
March 27 two trillion $ stimulus package agreed
April 2 more than 2 million cases worldwide
April 8 Wuhan lifts lockdown
April 10. Two thousand deaths in us. Highest daily number
April 15 protests erupt over stay at home orders in Michigan !
And finally the most under reported dates during your 70 days of inactivity
Jan 16 to Feb 5. The Impeachment Trial of Donald John Trump

In your first post today you state that you have no problem with flights both then and now but 30 minutes later you decide they are not a factor

Anyway that’s me done for today. The defense rests. For now
I'd say that's game, set and match.

grapidianclaret

Post by grapidianclaret » Sun May 10, 2020 6:55 pm

Pandemic response team counselor?

grapidianclaret

Post by grapidianclaret » Sun May 10, 2020 6:57 pm

Uwe Noble wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 6:34 pm
I'd say that's game, set and match.
Of course you would. You have very low expectations,like you said earlier about yourself.

grapidianclaret

Post by grapidianclaret » Sun May 10, 2020 7:00 pm

I should have stopped reading when you count 70 days from January 3 Rd and come up with April 10th.
I couldn't though. It's like watching a train crash unfold.
Brilliant.

grapidianclaret

Post by grapidianclaret » Sun May 10, 2020 7:00 pm

Surprised Uwe didn't notice that error.
No,not really.

grapidianclaret

Post by grapidianclaret » Sun May 10, 2020 7:01 pm

You 2 argue worse that Fox news reports.
How do you even take yourselves seriously?

FCBurnley

Post by FCBurnley » Sun May 10, 2020 7:11 pm

grapidianclaret wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 7:00 pm
I should have stopped reading when you count 70 days from January 3 Rd and come up with April 10th.
I couldn't though. It's like watching a train crash unfold.
Brilliant.
[/quote

Obviously put wrong date but the facts are the facts.

grapidianclaret

Post by grapidianclaret » Sun May 10, 2020 7:16 pm

FCBurnley wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 7:11 pm
Where in your timeline do you post any measures of trump combating the impending virus catastrophe?
You just posted world timelines.
The only thing he did was the ban on non citizens and those not related to citizens flying in n and out of China.
You just proved my point.
Pandemic response team?
Come on,keep going FC

FCBurnley

Post by FCBurnley » Sun May 10, 2020 7:18 pm

Pandemic response team disbanding by Trump found to be Partly False by Reuter’s fact check