Donald Trump

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
evensteadiereddie
Been Liked: 3146 times
Has Liked: 10202 times

Re: Donald Trump

Post by evensteadiereddie » Tue May 19, 2020 8:44 am

:roll:

RingoMcCartney
Been Liked: 2636 times
Has Liked: 2798 times

Post by RingoMcCartney » Tue May 19, 2020 10:19 am

evensteadiereddie wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 4:30 pm
What a load of old flannel.

Anyway, to cut through your crap and make it easy for you to try and understand, here are some points.

"try to explain why you believe you are more intelligent than any single person alive because you can spell better than they can."

Er, I haven't said that. Ever. What I have said is that your literacy skills are abysmal and your thought processes border on being those of a child.

"I suspect that much of the concern about spelling is one-upmanship for the insecure and unsure. The prime example is the social media troll who picks on a typo in an attempt to discredit — or distract — from the substance of the ideas."

This, I'm afraid, is your insecurity coming through.................and, let's be honest, since when have you written a post with "a typo", that's ONE typo, in your chuffing life ?

As for discrediting or distracting from the substance of the ideas, ffs kid, get it into your thick skull you have no ideas, no substance whatsoever. Your posts are a joke.

Speaking of discrediting or distracting, you made the claim last night that "90+%" :lol: of my posts "have zero to offer to any type of discussion or debate."

Quite a bold claim and one which is a lie, utter bullcrap, showing again how useless you are. If you wish to challenge this, I'll happily bet you £50 - or more - that you are wrong with the loser paying the money to Claret Tony's foodbank initiative.

I've done the sums to some extent, I'll provide the full evidence if you wish.

A few hours ago, I'd posted 5, 978 times. 90% of this is 5, 380 which leaves me with 598 ordinary, non aggressive/argumentative posts to find to prove you're full of crap.
I went through my posting history - page 1 = 37, page 2 = 39, page 3 = 44 so that's already 120 placid posts from the first three pages of almost 120 !!! :lol:

I'll carry on if you like but the evidence is clear
; a) you haven't a clue about anything, never mind literacy skills and b) you won't have the guts to challenge my trashing of your stupid, lazy lying.

"Seetle" down with a nice cuppa, check the figures then let me know how much you are prepared to bet ! ;)

Keep it brief, though, your inane rambling has screwed this thread up enough already.
Genuine question.

Did you actually do this?

Lord Rothbury
Been Liked: 133 times
Has Liked: 68 times

Post by Lord Rothbury » Tue May 19, 2020 10:35 am

evensteadiereddie wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 8:09 am
Bloody hell, I'd have been stealing a wage trying to teach that chump. I'd do the decent thing and give my wages and my er, gold-plated pension back.
I was a teacher not a frigging magician !
With your attitude you must have been a poor teacher. Thank god you never taught my children or grandchildren. I know you can not have taught them because none of them turned out to be an online bully like you.
These 5 users liked this post: RingoMcCartney KateR FCBurnley Steve1956 tim_noone

Devils_Advocate
Been Liked: 5202 times
Has Liked: 920 times

Post by Devils_Advocate » Tue May 19, 2020 10:46 am

Lord Rothbury wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 10:35 am
With your attitude you must have been a poor teacher. Thank god you never taught my children or grandchildren. I know you can not have taught them because none of them turned out to be an online bully like you.
Was your teacher a bigoted neanderthal then?
These 2 users liked this post: ksrclaret fatboy47

RingoMcCartney

Post by RingoMcCartney » Tue May 19, 2020 11:05 am

Devils_Advocate wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 10:46 am
That seems to imply there's a binary choice of the personality types of those entrusted to , and responsible for, the education of our kids.

Lord Rothbury
Been Liked: 133 times
Has Liked: 68 times

Post by Lord Rothbury » Tue May 19, 2020 11:13 am

Devils_Advocate wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 10:46 am
Not that I remember no. They were however people who tried to instil what might be called good old fashioned values.
Some on here might have benefitted from such an education.
This user liked this post: KateR

BurningBeard
Been Liked: 196 times
Has Liked: 158 times

Post by BurningBeard » Tue May 19, 2020 11:48 am

Guys, guys, please. This is what Trump wants; to turn us on each other and create division. Let's not go down that road, lets not let him win. ;)

randomclaret2
Been Liked: 2742 times
Has Liked: 4314 times

Post by randomclaret2 » Tue May 19, 2020 11:55 am

Im sure he closely follows the machinations of this message board
This user liked this post: Dinks

Devils_Advocate

Post by Devils_Advocate » Tue May 19, 2020 12:01 pm

RingoMcCartney wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 11:05 am
That seems to imply there's a binary choice of the personality types of those entrusted to , and responsible for, the education of our kids.
Nope you seem to have got the wrong end of the stick, actually I think you have just got hold of the wrong stick altogether

grapidianclaret
Been Liked: 317 times
Has Liked: 225 times

Post by grapidianclaret » Tue May 19, 2020 12:08 pm

Again,it's funny to see posters ignoring the big orange elephant in the room, complaining about bullying.

tiger76
Been Liked: 4644 times
Has Liked: 9849 times

Post by tiger76 » Tue May 19, 2020 12:17 pm

grapidianclaret wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 12:08 pm
Again,it's funny to see posters ignoring the big orange elephant in the room, complaining about bullying.
Now i remember why i haven't posted on this thread much,i see very little discussion of Trump's failures/successes,but i do see plenty of infantile arguing.
This user liked this post: Caballo

tiger76

Post by tiger76 » Tue May 19, 2020 12:20 pm

BurningBeard wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 11:48 am
Guys, guys, please. This is what Trump wants; to turn us on each other and create division. Let's not go down that road, lets not let him win. ;)
Classic divide and rule tactic,it's gone on for centuries.Trump's got nothing positive to offer so he goes low brow.

IanMcL
Been Liked: 6340 times
Has Liked: 8654 times

Post by IanMcL » Tue May 19, 2020 12:50 pm

As the poster says, Trump is a C unt.

Time this totally self-centred evil maniac was ousted!

Volvoclaret
Been Liked: 664 times
Has Liked: 379 times

Post by Volvoclaret » Tue May 19, 2020 1:26 pm

Dont beat about the bush Ian, tell us what you really think.😉
This user liked this post: IanMcL

Tribesmen
Been Liked: 1176 times
Has Liked: 635 times

Post by Tribesmen » Tue May 19, 2020 1:46 pm

IanMcL wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 12:50 pm

Boy have to agree with you .

RingoMcCartney

Post by RingoMcCartney » Tue May 19, 2020 1:52 pm

Devils_Advocate wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 12:01 pm
Nope you seem to have got the wrong end of the stick, actually I think you have just got hold of the wrong stick altogether
You could be right. But if you could just clarify by what you meant, other than there being an, "either / or" choice of teachers, I'm more than happy to hold my hand up and say I misunderstood what you, appear to be implying.

grapidianclaret

Post by grapidianclaret » Tue May 19, 2020 2:04 pm

tiger76 wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 12:17 pm
Now i remember why i haven't posted on this thread much,i see very little discussion of Trump's failures/successes,but i do see plenty of infantile arguing.
In fairness,the Trump defenders can't really argue points on what he has done. His response to the virus has been the worst response to a crisis since some rich woman in France said" let them eat cake."

tiger76

Post by tiger76 » Tue May 19, 2020 2:10 pm

grapidianclaret wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 2:04 pm
In fairness,the Trump defenders can't really argue points on what he has done. His response to the virus has been the worst response to a crisis since some rich woman in France said" let them eat cake."
Ah! that's why they resort to screaming fake news and blaming China for all the world's ills.

I did lay a challenge down a few days ago for any Trump supporters to take up,all i asked of them was to name 3 policies he's overseen in his time in office that have improved America's fortunes,i was greeted by a wall of silence.

So i can only conclude from the lack of replies he's achieved zilch while in the West Wing.

Devils_Advocate

Post by Devils_Advocate » Tue May 19, 2020 2:13 pm

RingoMcCartney wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 1:52 pm
You could be right. But if you could just clarify by what you meant, other than there being an, "either / or" choice of teachers, I'm more than happy to hold my hand up and say I misunderstood what you, appear to be implying.
Sure.

Lord Rothbury said he knew eddie couldn't have taught his children because they didn't turn out to be online bullies like eddie. This implied that if your teachers an online bully then you will become one (I know he wasn't being serious and just having a pop at eddie for the way he behaves and posts on here)

I took Lord Rothbury's logic in that by asking him if his teacher was a bigoted neanderthal I was implying that Lord Rothbury is a bigoted neanderthal.

My post had nothing to do with teaches really but was just having a humorous pop at Lord Rothbury who I do think is a small minded bigot (going off some of his postings on here at least).

Caballo
Been Liked: 420 times
Has Liked: 431 times

Post by Caballo » Tue May 19, 2020 2:16 pm

IanMcL wrote:

Man's a helmet, but ultimately it's nothing do with me. So I won't be getting animated enough to be insulting other posters on here about it.
These 2 users liked this post: KateR Leisure

FCBurnley
Been Liked: 1967 times
Has Liked: 1132 times

Post by FCBurnley » Tue May 19, 2020 2:30 pm

IanMcL wrote:

You will get your chance to vote in November ........,... oh wait ........... no you won’t........oops sorry.........no I’m not 😂

grapidianclaret

Post by grapidianclaret » Tue May 19, 2020 4:14 pm

tiger76 wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 2:10 pm
Ah! that's why they resort to screaming fake news and blaming China for all the world's ills.

I did lay a challenge down a few days ago for any Trump supporters to take up,all i asked of them was to name 3 policies he's overseen in his time in office that have improved America's fortunes,i was greeted by a wall of silence.

So i can only conclude from the lack of replies he's achieved zilch while in the West Wing.
Yeah. I asked for a list of his actions during the pandemic. I received one item, the flight ban that excluded foreign national from flying from China to the USA, so long as they were not related to American citizens.
"Flynn!Flynn! " It's the new "What about her emails?" smokescreen

Taffy on the wing
Been Liked: 1020 times
Has Liked: 3163 times

Post by Taffy on the wing » Tue May 19, 2020 4:26 pm

claretonthecoast1882 wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 6:17 am
This coming from someone who thinks someone who doesn’t abuse a woman is displaying chivalry. God only knows what goes on behind closed doors, still it makes you feel brave so you crack on big man
You think Kate R is a Woman?......what a laugh!

KateR
Been Liked: 1018 times
Has Liked: 6157 times

Post by KateR » Tue May 19, 2020 4:39 pm

almost as much of a laugh you being a man but not quite
This user liked this post: FCBurnley

MrTopTier
Been Liked: 1036 times
Has Liked: 965 times

Post by MrTopTier » Tue May 19, 2020 5:31 pm

The only thing missing from this thread is Eddie threatening to have a meet in a car park. Suspect it maybe because KateR lives so far away.
This user liked this post: Leisure

RingoMcCartney

Post by RingoMcCartney » Tue May 19, 2020 5:51 pm

Devils_Advocate wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 2:13 pm
Sure.

Lord Rothbury said he knew eddie couldn't have taught his children because they didn't turn out to be online bullies like eddie. This implied that if your teachers an online bully then you will become one (I know he wasn't being serious and just having a pop at eddie for the way he behaves and posts on here)

I took Lord Rothbury's logic in that by asking him if his teacher was a bigoted neanderthal I was implying that Lord Rothbury is a bigoted neanderthal.

My post had nothing to do with teaches really but was just having a humorous pop at Lord Rothbury who I do think is a small minded bigot (going off some of his postings on here at least).
My misunderstanding.

For what it's worth. From the very few posts I've seen from Lord Rothbury I cant say I remember anything that suggested he is a "small minded, neanderthal bigot". Mind you, ksrClaret branded me racist and accused me of "spewing racist bile". For simply suggesting that border controls that had fallen into disrepair as part of the European union Schengen zone and free movement of people rules. Could have been utilised to help to slow down the spread of the virus. The funny thing was as he was typing his unhinged hysterical nonsense, countries all over Europe and the world , for that matter, were doing the very thing I'd suggested! As it became apparent that either his logic and, therefore, his ridiculously unhinged accusation was wrong. Or that the entire world was lead by governments who were all lead by "racist" leaders for imposing border controls and checks. Guess what!? He was reduced to uploading pictures of rats!

Ksrclaret claims he's a teacher. Unhinged, hysterical , unthinking and over reacting pupils d'yu reckon!?

As for Eddie, who freely admitted to "verbal guerilla warfare on a Bolton Wanderers messageboard" where he had various user names, ( Why oh why would you!? Just why!? ) being a bully.? He does seem to be gaining a bit of a rep...

Suppose as long as he's analysing the percentage of "placid posts" he's done, it keeps our very own , self confessed Verbal Guerilla Warrior out of mischief eh!?

Thanks for the straightforward clarification, when asked though. You could teach aggi a thing or two.

👍
These 3 users liked this post: Steve1956 Anonymous KateR

evensteadiereddie

Post by evensteadiereddie » Tue May 19, 2020 6:53 pm

I did say my proving what a lying git KateR is would be my last contribution on here but seeing as the gang have come out to play, I'll happily admit, probably for the tenth time, that I had numerous spats on a Bolton Wanderers board using two accounts, one legit, the other taking the **** out of them as their club imploded.

Great fun and that's why I did it. Ringo runs his accounts to get involved in bullying crap like this or to try and score some weird political points - I know which I'd prefer to be involved in !

Loving the idea of me being portrayed as a bully, gaining a "rep" :lol: Gosh, how street ! KateR (whose dyslexia seems to have cleared up overnight) makes a stupid statement about my posting history, I bet her/him that she's talking shite, go on to prove that she's talking shite and he/she chickens out. Not even a challenge ! Cue the cavalry....

Pathetic but so funny to see the list of w anchors queing up, building up my "rep", one by one, to try and have a pop !
You guys, tugging away , must go through so many boxes of Kleenex and all because of me ! I ******* love it.

xxx
Last edited by evensteadiereddie on Tue May 19, 2020 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ksrclaret
Been Liked: 2490 times
Has Liked: 761 times

Post by ksrclaret » Tue May 19, 2020 6:58 pm

RingoMcCartney wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 5:51 pm
My misunderstanding.

For what it's worth. From the very few posts I've seen from Lord Rothbury I cant say I remember anything that suggested he is a "small minded, neanderthal bigot". Mind you, ksrClaret branded me racist and accused me of "spewing racist bile". For simply suggesting that border controls that had fallen into disrepair as part of the European union Schengen zone and free movement of people rules. Could have been utilised to help to slow down the spread of the virus. The funny thing was as he was typing his unhinged hysterical nonsense, countries all over Europe and the world , for that matter, were doing the very thing I'd suggested! As it became apparent that either his logic and, therefore, his ridiculously unhinged accusation was wrong. Or that the entire world was lead by governments who were all lead by "racist" leaders for imposing border controls and checks. Guess what!? He was reduced to uploading pictures of rats!

Ksrclaret claims he's a teacher. Unhinged, hysterical , unthinking and over reacting pupils d'yu reckon!?

As for Eddie, who freely admitted to "verbal guerilla warfare on a Bolton Wanderers messageboard" where he had various user names, ( Why oh why would you!? Just why!? ) being a bully.? He does seem to be gaining a bit of a rep...

Suppose as long as he's analysing the percentage of "placid posts" he's done, it keeps our very own , self confessed Verbal Guerilla Warrior out of mischief eh!?

Thanks for the straightforward clarification, when asked though. You could teach aggi a thing or two.

👍
Goodness me. I did enjoy living rent free in your head but it's getting old now. Apologies for getting to you so much.

evensteadiereddie

Post by evensteadiereddie » Tue May 19, 2020 7:00 pm

So easy, innit blud !

A nod to Ringo's new gangsta persona..... :roll:
Last edited by evensteadiereddie on Tue May 19, 2020 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Taffy on the wing

Post by Taffy on the wing » Tue May 19, 2020 7:00 pm

Devils_Advocate wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 2:13 pm
Sure.

In short ....He's a Daily Mail reader.

ksrclaret

Post by ksrclaret » Tue May 19, 2020 7:03 pm

evensteadiereddie wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 7:00 pm
Easy, isn't it ?
Apparently so. I suspect the volume of alcohol he clearly consumes plays rather a large part in the paranoia.

evensteadiereddie

Post by evensteadiereddie » Tue May 19, 2020 7:16 pm

It does make you wonder: he and one or two others come piling in onto a thread they've not even contributed to before.......bullying's such a dreadful thing, apparently. ;)

Tug, tug..........one of 'em even tried to imagine me as a kid in the playground ! That's just not right.

Rent-free indeed and worryingly so.

IanMcL
Been Liked: 6340 times
Has Liked: 8654 times

Post by IanMcL » Tue May 19, 2020 10:55 pm

Caballo wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 2:16 pm
Man's a helmet, but ultimately it's nothing do with me. So I won't be getting animated enough to be insulting other posters on here about it.
Not sure what it has to do with insulting other posters. No one here could be related to that monster.

It is just my considered thought...and a few million others, maybe.

randomclaret2
Been Liked: 2742 times
Has Liked: 4314 times

Post by randomclaret2 » Tue May 19, 2020 11:02 pm

If the few million others are part of the electorate in the States it might make a difference , otherwise it wont.

KateR

Post by KateR » Tue May 19, 2020 11:27 pm

evensteadiereddie wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 7:16 pm
It does make you wonder: he and one or two others come piling in onto a thread they've not even contributed to before.......bullying's such a dreadful thing, apparently. ;)

Tug, tug..........one of 'em even tried to imagine me as a kid in the playground ! That's just not right.

Rent-free indeed and worryingly so.
Apologies to everyone else.
I've stayed away from the lonely old mans posts but I wont when he keeps attacking and lying about me personally.

I see the little gang are out rimming each other, perhaps the it's the failed teachers club, mmmm, but don't think Taffy is smart enough to be a teacher but he might be a teachers assistants, assistant but only might. Just knew you couldn't keep your mouth shut for 24 hrs Eddie, classic small man syndrome, particularly for failed people with no real life, except to go on football forums and show there intellect through bullying. You're a well respected poster, I'm sure you lie to yourself everyday, you certainly tell plenty of porkies and that's the truth.

I can recognize some of my teachers in you and your very poor attempts to show your worth, what a poor specimen of a human being you are and lying is probably once of your least annoying habits. You're hypocrisy is absolutely amazing, I moved from you having some cheek, to being bullying waste of space. I was agreeing with DA when you came in uninvited and attacked like you always do, it's the only thing you know and you're not very good at that

enjoy you're little myopic life old man, revel in your little support group am sure it will comfort you during your lonely hours and help you sleep, "I showed them, they know who's boss now", muttering as you drop off ready to start the next day with more insults and lies.

You can always foe me or ignore my posts and I am happy to do the same or we can keep getting more and more personal but I totally agree others shouldn't have to listen to this pathetic drivel from anyone, but we know you wont, I've probably made your life a little more exciting, same as it has for Taffy

ksrclaret

Post by ksrclaret » Tue May 19, 2020 11:32 pm

Open another bottle they said, it'll be fine they said...

KateR

Post by KateR » Tue May 19, 2020 11:39 pm

ksrclaret wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 11:32 pm
Open another bottle they said, it'll be fine they said...
You were told on another thread, you're a lying toad and I won't engage with you except to keep repeating you're a liar until you apologize or prove the point/post you said. And just for clarity it's about the same subject you're lying here about, you should be ashamed but I know you wont be.

ksrclaret

Post by ksrclaret » Tue May 19, 2020 11:45 pm

God it's going down fast tonight. A trip to the offie might be in order soon...

RingoMcCartney

Post by RingoMcCartney » Tue May 19, 2020 11:59 pm

ksrclaret wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 6:58 pm
Goodness me. I did enjoy living rent free in your head but it's getting old now. Apologies for getting to you so much.
No need to apologise. You didn't.

I did enjoy watching successive government's around the world do just as I'd suggested , and, domino-like, each one put up borders to protect their people. Watching you get increasingly erratic in your posts as one by one, the drip, drip effect of making your unhinged and hysterical claim of using borders to help slow down the spread of the virus being "racist bile", look more ridiculous by the day! It only added to your verbally lashing out like a hapless clown. Culminating in you uploading a picture of a rat !
There was only one person who was, and looking at your posts since, "got to". And its not me!

You claim to be a teacher. I do hope you have a less, likely to fly off the handle, and calmer approach when you have a classroom full of kids in front of you. Otherwise KSRclaret could quite justifiably stand for "Keep Sir Restrained"

ksrclaret

Post by ksrclaret » Wed May 20, 2020 12:02 am

RingoMcCartney wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 11:59 pm
No need to apologise. You didn't.

I did enjoy watching successive government's around the world do just as I'd suggested , and, domino-like, each one put up borders to protect their people. Watching you get increasingly erratic in your posts as one by one, the drip, drip effect of making your unhinged and hysterical claim of using borders to help slow down the spread of the virus being "racist bile", look more ridiculous by the day! It only added to your verbally lashing out like a hapless clown. Culminating in you uploading a picture of a rat !
There was only one person who was, and looking at your posts since, "got to". And its not me!

You claim to be a teacher. I do hope you have a less, likely to fly off the handle, and calmer approach when you have a classroom full of kids in front of you. Otherwise KSRclaret could quite justifiably stand for "Keep Sir Restrained"
Goodness me. I really have gotten under your skin. Sorry again.

KateR

Post by KateR » Wed May 20, 2020 12:07 am

if only you were sincere, but being a liar it makes it difficult for anyone to believe anything you have to say and I certainly don't.
This user liked this post: ksrclaret

RingoMcCartney

Post by RingoMcCartney » Wed May 20, 2020 12:11 am

evensteadiereddie wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 4:30 pm

Speaking of discrediting or distracting, you made the claim last night that "90+%" :lol: of my posts "have zero to offer to any type of discussion or debate."

Quite a bold claim and one which is a lie, utter bullcrap, showing again how useless you are. If you wish to challenge this, I'll happily bet you £50 - or more - that you are wrong with the loser paying the money to Claret Tony's foodbank initiative.

I've done the sums to some extent, I'll provide the full evidence if you wish.

A few hours ago, I'd posted 5, 978 times. 90% of this is 5, 380 which leaves me with 598 ordinary, non aggressive/argumentative posts to find to prove you're full of crap.
I went through my posting history - page 1 = 37, page 2 = 39, page 3 = 44 so that's already 120 placid posts from the first three pages of almost 120 !!!
:lol:

I'll carry on if you like but the evidence is clear.
Eddie, did you honestly do this?

RingoMcCartney

Post by RingoMcCartney » Wed May 20, 2020 12:19 am

KateR wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 12:07 am
if only you were sincere, but being a liar it makes it difficult for anyone to believe anything you have to say and I certainly don't.
KSRclaret - Kate Sussed the Recreant.

👍

ksrclaret

Post by ksrclaret » Wed May 20, 2020 12:23 am

RingoMcCartney wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 12:19 am
KSRclaret - Kate Sussed the Recreant.

👍
Mate, this is like your 10th attempt at trying to assign words to my username. I don’t wish to be mean, but I don’t want to live rent free in your head anymore. You’re obviously a really generous landlord but I need to move on now.

I hope you can accept my apology for getting so under your skin and move on too. Best of luck mate.

RingoMcCartney

Post by RingoMcCartney » Wed May 20, 2020 12:45 am

ksrclaret wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 12:23 am
Mate, this is like your 10th attempt at trying to assign words to my username. I don’t wish to be mean, but I don’t want to live rent free in your head anymore. You’re obviously a really generous landlord but I need to move on now.

I hope you can accept my apology for getting so under your skin and move on too. Best of luck mate.
And that's your 3rd straight refence to you "getting to me or under my skin" on the bounce! You clearly haven't read what I said to you in my last post! ;)

KSRclaret - Kidding Self Regularly

:D
Last edited by RingoMcCartney on Wed May 20, 2020 12:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

ksrclaret

Post by ksrclaret » Wed May 20, 2020 12:48 am

RingoMcCartney wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 12:45 am
And that's your 3rd straight refence to you "getting under my skin" on the bounce! You clearly haven't read what I said 2 posts back!

KSRclaret - Kidding Self Regularly

:D
Why did you delete the other post? The one that only contained laughing emojis?

I suspect I've really gotten under your skin mate. ;)

RingoMcCartney

Post by RingoMcCartney » Wed May 20, 2020 12:53 am

ksrclaret wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 12:48 am
Why did you delete the other post? The one that only contained laughing emojis?

I suspect I've really gotten under your skin mate. ;)
Oh and another one ! That's four !

:lol:
This user liked this post: ksrclaret

Taffy on the wing

Post by Taffy on the wing » Wed May 20, 2020 2:15 am

KateR wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 11:27 pm
Apologies to everyone else.
I've stayed away from the lonely old mans posts but I wont when he keeps attacking and lying about me personally.

I see the little gang are out rimming each other, perhaps the it's the failed teachers club, mmmm, but don't think Taffy is smart enough to be a teacher but he might be a teachers assistants, assistant but only might. Just knew you couldn't keep your mouth shut for 24 hrs Eddie, classic small man syndrome, particularly for failed people with no real life, except to go on football forums and show there intellect through bullying. You're a well respected poster, I'm sure you lie to yourself everyday, you certainly tell plenty of porkies and that's the truth.

I can recognize some of my teachers in you and your very poor attempts to show your worth, what a poor specimen of a human being you are and lying is probably once of your least annoying habits. You're hypocrisy is absolutely amazing, I moved from you having some cheek, to being bullying waste of space. I was agreeing with DA when you came in uninvited and attacked like you always do, it's the only thing you know and you're not very good at that

enjoy you're little myopic life old man, revel in your little support group am sure it will comfort you during your lonely hours and help you sleep, "I showed them, they know who's boss now", muttering as you drop off ready to start the next day with more insults and lies.

You can always foe me or ignore my posts and I am happy to do the same or we can keep getting more and more personal but I totally agree others shouldn't have to listen to this pathetic drivel from anyone, but we know you wont, I've probably made your life a little more exciting, same as it has for Taffy
My God!.....Do you ever read anything before you post it?.......You're a sad individual.

Caballo
Been Liked: 420 times
Has Liked: 431 times

Post by Caballo » Wed May 20, 2020 7:13 am

IanMcL wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 10:55 pm
Not sure what it has to do with insulting other posters. No one here could be related to that monster.

It is just my considered thought...and a few million others, maybe.
Apologies if it read like I was having a go Ian, I quoted you because we broadly agree on 'the Donald'. My comments re attacking others, was again not aimed at you but meant for wider consumption.
This user liked this post: IanMcL

claretonthecoast1882
Been Liked: 4161 times
Has Liked: 57 times

Post by claretonthecoast1882 » Wed May 20, 2020 8:05 am

Taffy on the wing wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 4:26 pm
You think Kate R is a Woman?......what a laugh!

You may well be right taffy but lets look at it this way.

If you are correct then I would be guilty of accepting that someone with a female name and who has posted that she is a female actually gave false information and I believed it.

On the other hand if you are wrong and she is female then you would be guilty of constantly attacking a woman online (you aren't on your own there are a couple of others on here too) bordering on bullying her in the hope of making yourself feel good.

I know which the vast majority of normal people would prefer to be guilty of. Hopefully you are right I am sure the 3 amigos on here wouldn't want to be classed as male bullies who target women online with abuse.