Donald Trump

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
SalouClaret
Been Liked: 340 times
Has Liked: 411 times

Re: Donald Trump

Post by SalouClaret » Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:27 am

HahaYeah wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:57 am
It's my Herd immunity... :mrgreen: 8-)

Ah, you're an idiot.

Vintage Claret
Been Liked: 932 times
Has Liked: 607 times

Post by Vintage Claret » Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:31 am

Holy crap!

Just watched the Axios/HBO interview in full, can't believe what I've just seen/heard.

Just a sample..

Trump on over 150,000 USA Coronavirus deaths - "It is what it is"

Trump on John Lewis - "I don't really know him, he chose not to come to my inauguration"

Trump on postal voting "It's a new phenomenon" Interviewer (Jonathan Swan) "Erm, it's been around since the Civil War"

Yet according to the latest polls 42% of Americans would still vote Trump..

claptrappers_union
Been Liked: 1747 times
Has Liked: 345 times

Post by claptrappers_union » Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:26 pm

Vintage Claret wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:31 am
Holy crap!

Just watched the Axios/HBO interview in full, can't believe what I've just seen/heard.

Just a sample..

Trump on over 150,000 USA Coronavirus deaths - "It is what it is"

Trump on John Lewis - "I don't really know him, he chose not to come to my inauguration"

Trump on postal voting "It's a new phenomenon" Interviewer (Jonathan Swan) "Erm, it's been around since the Civil War"

Yet according to the latest polls 42% of Americans would still vote Trump..
I honestly think, if I was asked to sit in Trump place and engage in that interview, I'd do a better job...

claretonthecoast1882
Been Liked: 4161 times
Has Liked: 57 times

Post by claretonthecoast1882 » Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:28 pm

claptrappers_union wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:26 pm
I honestly think, if I was asked to sit in Trump place and engage in that interview, I'd do a better job...

Be honest though, if you would do a worse job you would never admit it :D

FactualFrank
Been Liked: 6930 times
Has Liked: 11660 times

Post by FactualFrank » Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:20 pm

People are very hard on Donald Trump, but he's definitely in my top 50 U.S. Presidents of all time.

evensteadiereddie
Been Liked: 3146 times
Has Liked: 10202 times

Post by evensteadiereddie » Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:05 pm

:lol:

He's read all the er, books and er, manuals, you know...and his interpretation of er, charts is simply breathtaking.

BenWickes
Been Liked: 645 times
Has Liked: 470 times

Post by BenWickes » Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:51 am

A crumb of comfort for Democrats according to RCP/Associated Press up to August 3rd. Biden is ahead in the polls in 11 of the 14 battleground states and only .2% behind in hugely important Texas.

SammyBoy
Been Liked: 469 times
Has Liked: 434 times

Post by SammyBoy » Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:53 am

I'm not really clued up on US politics, are the polls predicting a Biden landslide?

Murger
Been Liked: 1235 times
Has Liked: 844 times

Post by Murger » Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:59 am

Christ knows how Biden is polling so well. He's quite clearly suffering from some sort of illness. He slurs and forgets his words in whatever interview he does.

evensteadiereddie
Been Liked: 3146 times
Has Liked: 10202 times

Post by evensteadiereddie » Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:05 am

So what's Trump's excuse ?

Buxtonclaret
Been Liked: 3750 times
Has Liked: 7520 times

Post by Buxtonclaret » Sat Aug 08, 2020 7:09 am

The would-be Dictators latest assault on diluting the opposition - getting his newly appointed stooge to sabotage the postal service and cause havoc with the election.
This really is serious stuff going on in the 'Land of the Free'....

Buxtonclaret

Post by Buxtonclaret » Sat Aug 08, 2020 7:10 am

The would-be Dictators latest assault on diluting the opposition - getting his newly appointed stooge to sabotage the postal service and cause havoc with the election.
This really is serious stuff going on in the 'Land of the Free'....

https://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/ ... onor-ousts

HahaYeah
Been Liked: 343 times
Has Liked: 324 times

Post by HahaYeah » Sat Aug 08, 2020 10:07 am

Corona Chinafication.

-Fauci in January. USA couldn't be put in lockdown.

-Establishment tyranny and the lefts plan to use Corona to change the USA.

-No normal economy until vaccination.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByN_CPbT-Y0&t=16s

AndrewJB
Been Liked: 1159 times
Has Liked: 754 times

Post by AndrewJB » Sat Aug 08, 2020 10:45 am

I think the Trump Economic Crash of 2020, and the Trump Pandemic Huge Death Toll of 2020 might damage his chances of re-election.

HahaYeah

Post by HahaYeah » Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:09 pm

Left wing establishment,social media /msm censorship of Hydroxchloroquine effectiveness has cost lives.

Trump was right all along about Hydroxchloroquine as beneficial for Covid19.

'It appears that there are many authoritative voices that suggest that Hydroxchloroquine is an effective treatment for Covid-19, whereas journalists and "experts" are denying that this is the case. Why? It appears that this new political orthodoxy is getting people killed.'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hj0LKciyhjU

Greenmile
Been Liked: 1081 times
Has Liked: 4241 times

Post by Greenmile » Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:02 am

HahaYeah wrote:
Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:09 pm
Left wing establishment,social media /msm censorship of Hydroxchloroquine effectiveness has cost lives.

Trump was right all along about Hydroxchloroquine as beneficial for Covid19.

'It appears that there are many authoritative voices that suggest that Hydroxchloroquine is an effective treatment for Covid-19, whereas journalists and "experts" are denying that this is the case. Why? It appears that this new political orthodoxy is getting people killed.'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hj0LKciyhjU
I’m obviously not going to click on any of your YouTube links, but are you claiming that the “left wing establishment” (I’m not sure what this means. Scientists?) know that Hydroxchloroquine can treat C-19 but are pretending it doesn’t? Why? Just to embarrass Trump?

Do you also believe Hillary Clinton runs a paedophile sex-ring from the basement of a pizza restaurant?
This user liked this post: Vegas Claret

ClaretAndJew
Been Liked: 2814 times
Has Liked: 503 times

Post by ClaretAndJew » Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:27 am

This is a very, very important quote :

"There is no guarantee that we’ll soon have a widely available vaccine against COVID-19. Despite all the publicity, we still do not know if hydroxychloroquine can prevent COVID-19, but it’s really important that we find out, one way or the other. The only way to do this is to enrol a large number of participants in randomised controlled trials like COPCOV,” said Sir Jeremy Farrar, Director of the Wellcome Trust.

“Chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine have a very good safety record in the treatment of malaria and rheumatological conditions over the past 60 years. Billions of treatments have been given,” said said Professor Sir Nick White, COPCOV Co-Principal Investigator.

“Concerns that they might cause heart arrhythmias are not supported by the evidence from the randomised trials in COVID-19, and in rheumatological conditions hydroxychloroquine has actually been shown to reduce the risk of heart arrhythmias. There is very strong evidence that the doses being evaluated for prevention in the COPCOV study are safe,” White added.

This suggests that there's still no significant study that it's effective against COVID-19, hence why the media isn't saying anything about it.

Source : http://www.pharmatimes.com/news/researc ... 19_1346544

ClaretAndJew
Been Liked: 2814 times
Has Liked: 503 times

Post by ClaretAndJew » Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:29 am

Also it was on the BBC website 2 days ago so isn't being overlooked.

I guess evidence and facts are something a lot of people struggle with.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-53679498

claptrappers_union
Been Liked: 1747 times
Has Liked: 345 times

Post by claptrappers_union » Sun Aug 09, 2020 5:40 am

Regardless, if it works or not, President Trump shouldn’t be declaring that a particular drug is the cure to Covid-19. Its not his place.

I’d imagine his doctors gave it to him to knowing that it wouldn’t do him or those in the field any harm because of its record against malaria with the hope that it might help, but if it doesn’t he won’t suffer any side effects.

HahaYeah

Post by HahaYeah » Sun Aug 09, 2020 7:58 pm

Greenmile wrote:
Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:02 am
I’m obviously not going to click on any of your YouTube links,
How very lefty of you. :P

Then equally obviously I'm not going to read any of your posts. :roll:

The left wing establishment are using the China virus against the Trump administration,
by left wing establishment I mean :Globalists, the global health mafia - (World Health Organisation, Bill and Melinda Gates etc),The main stream media /social media /big tech censors,Jimmy Saviles mates the BBC who Bill Gates "donates" to and of course the dodgy Democrats with their dodgy election rigging with postal votes and not forgetting child sniffer Joe Biden who wants to end Trumps tariffs on his Chinese buddies,Trump has levied tariffs on China worth hundreds of $billions.

RE Clinton and the paedophile sex-rings: Trump is exposing the Epstein Maxwell pedo islanders;Clinton Dershowitz,Prince Andrew etc :shock:

Looking forward to the pres.debates - if Biden will take part that is, who can forget when Trump had the Clinton rape accusers sat on the front row of the last pres.debate :shock: :lol:

Anyway carry on with the TDS it's very amusing :mrgreen:

HahaYeah

Post by HahaYeah » Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:08 pm

https://nypost.com/2020/08/08/nyc-counc ... -recovery/

A Democratic New York City Councilman says hydroxychloroquine saved his life after a near-fatal run-in with COVID-19 in March.

Paul Vallone, who represents northeast Queens, took the drug along with a standard Z-pack — given for bacterial infections — and came back from the brink almost immediately.

“I couldn’t breathe, very weak, couldn’t get out of bed. My doctor prescribed it. My pharmacy had it. Took it that day and within two to three days I was able to breathe,” Vallone told The Post. “Within a week I was back on my feet.”

Though Vallone went public with his coronavirus diagnosis in an April 1 Twitter post, saying he was experiencing “mild symptoms,” his actual condition was considerably more severe. Vallone’s initial prognosis was particularly grim, as he also suffers from sarcoidosis, an auto-immune disease that attacks his lungs.

“We were in panic mode when I went down because I didn’t have a lot of immune response,” he said. “I needed something to stay alive.”

Hydroxychloroquine “worked for me.”

Vallone’s brother Peter, a former City Councilman and a current civil court judge in Queens, also became a convert after his brother’s illness.

“I guess all those doctors who are prescribing it are right. This drug is already on the market and the patent is up so it’s cheap. A new drug won’t be. So big money does not want this drug to be used. Always follow the money,” Peter Vallone said in a May 12 Facebook post, sharing a link to an NYU study touting the drug.
see also
FDA warns against using malaria drugs to treat coronavirus

“[It] saved my life,” Paul Vallone said in the comments.

Hydroxychloroquine, a Malaria medication which has been on the market since 1955, came back into the spotlight this year as a potential pandemic miracle cure. President Trump has frequently touted the drug and even took it himself for a time to help ward off the virus — and has been criticized for it.

“You’d be surprised at how many people are taking it, especially the frontline workers before you catch it. The frontline workers — many, many are taking it,” Trump said in May.

The drug has proven controversial. In June, the Food and Drug Administration declared hydroxychloroquine “unlikely to be effective in treating #COVID19.”

Scientific studies about the drug’s efficacy have been mixed.

Paul Vallone, however, remains grateful for the president’s advocacy.

“At that time, there was only fear and panic, he offered hope in a possible treatment when there was none. With my sarcoidosis and then my COVID symptoms, It basically saved me. For that my family will always be thankful,“ he said.

Devils_Advocate
Been Liked: 5202 times
Has Liked: 920 times

Post by Devils_Advocate » Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:15 pm

Rileybobs
Been Liked: 6902 times
Has Liked: 1471 times

Post by Rileybobs » Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:25 pm

Im guessing HahaYeah is the artist formerly known as UweNoble?

tiger76
Been Liked: 4644 times
Has Liked: 9849 times

Post by tiger76 » Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:51 pm

Rileybobs wrote:
Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:25 pm
Possibly! the worrying aspect is there is 10's of millions of Americans who have the same mind set, although if the polls are anywhere near accurate, and that's by no means guaranteed, then Biden for all his own failings should win enough states to take the WH, I'm assuming that the Dems will win the popular vote, however as 2016 showed, that in itself doesn't mean victory, you'd hope they will have learned their lessons, and they'll be blitzing the battleground states, but who knows with the Dems, they have a habit of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. This is why Biden's VP pick is vital, because most commentators don't think he'll serve 2 terms, and he may not even complete his first term, so it's important he has a competent deputy who's able to step up at short notice.

What I find incredulous is how two ageing middle-class white blokes, are the best that the supposedly most advanced nation on the planet can come up with, surely there's got to be talented people on either sides of the house that would be far better qualified and in touch with modern American society than this pair, this should be a watershed moment in American politics surely, but no doubt that sentiments been said before, so I'm not expecting anything to change unfortunately.

Greenmile
Been Liked: 1081 times
Has Liked: 4241 times

Post by Greenmile » Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:14 pm

HahaYeah wrote:
Sun Aug 09, 2020 7:58 pm
How very lefty of you. :P

Then equally obviously I'm not going to read any of your posts. :roll:

The left wing establishment are using the China virus against the Trump administration,
by left wing establishment I mean :Globalists, the global health mafia - (World Health Organisation, Bill and Melinda Gates etc),The main stream media /social media /big tech censors,Jimmy Saviles mates the BBC who Bill Gates "donates" to and of course the dodgy Democrats with their dodgy election rigging with postal votes and not forgetting child sniffer Joe Biden who wants to end Trumps tariffs on his Chinese buddies,Trump has levied tariffs on China worth hundreds of $billions.

RE Clinton and the paedophile sex-rings: Trump is exposing the Epstein Maxwell pedo islanders;Clinton Dershowitz,Prince Andrew etc :shock:

Looking forward to the pres.debates - if Biden will take part that is, who can forget when Trump had the Clinton rape accusers sat on the front row of the last pres.debate :shock: :lol:

Anyway carry on with the TDS it's very amusing :mrgreen:
I don’t click on YouTube links posted by lunatic conspiracy theorists because then all my recommendations for the next six months would be lunatic conspiracy theory videos (along with stuff like “watch Ben Shapiro DESTROY this leftist feminazi with logic!!!”). That may be a “lefty” trait but I’m comfortable with it.

I’m still interested in how “The left wing establishment are using the China virus against the Trump administration”, though. By suppressing news of an effective treatment? How have they gone about persuading the entire scientific community (bar the odd nut job like that lady who thinks demons are giving folk diseases by shagging them in their dreams) to lie for them, including the medical experts who are part of Trump’s team?

And what has Trump done to expose Epstein & Co.? Was he deep under cover when he spent all that time hanging round with Epstein? Or when he repeatedly sent Ghislaine Maxwell his best wishes, following her arrest?
This user liked this post: longsidepies

Bullabill
Been Liked: 301 times
Has Liked: 147 times

Post by Bullabill » Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:30 am

tiger76 wrote:
Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:51 pm

What I find incredulous is how two ageing middle-class white blokes, are the best that the supposedly most advanced nation on the planet can come up with,
Would a couple of upper class young green blokes be any better ?

Uwe Noble
Been Liked: 111 times
Has Liked: 286 times

Post by Uwe Noble » Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:06 am

Rileybobs wrote:
No, I'm still here. Glad to have a new colleague though. :D

Bordeauxclaret
Been Liked: 3327 times
Has Liked: 1942 times

Post by Bordeauxclaret » Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:37 am

The Spanish Flu probably ended the Second World War in 1917 according to Donnie.

They just keep coming don’t they.

FactualFrank
Been Liked: 6930 times
Has Liked: 11660 times

Post by FactualFrank » Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:51 am

Steve Jobs would've been a better president than Trump.

But I guess that's like comparing apples to oranges.
These 3 users liked this post: Vegas Claret longsidepies mkmel

Buxtonclaret

Post by Buxtonclaret » Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:14 pm

He's stitching up mail-in voting.
The Stooge he recently appointed to run the US Postal has made them 2nd class, and with Bunker Boy refusing the Service funds he's making it difficult.

Spijed
Been Liked: 2892 times
Has Liked: 1294 times

Post by Spijed » Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:32 pm

Vegas Claret
Been Liked: 10917 times
Has Liked: 5594 times

Post by Vegas Claret » Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:45 pm

Buxtonclaret wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:14 pm
He's stitching up mail-in voting.
The Stooge he recently appointed to run the US Postal has made them 2nd class, and with Bunker Boy refusing the Service funds he's making it difficult.
easy fix, should allow drive thru voting - we do that to pick up prescriptions etc. Would solve social distancing issues as you would remain in your car

Buxtonclaret

Post by Buxtonclaret » Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:26 pm

Vegas Claret wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:45 pm
easy fix, should allow drive thru voting - we do that to pick up prescriptions etc. Would solve social distancing issues as you would remain in your car
The bumwipes even admitting it openly.
The sole reason he's been banging on about mail in voting (except in Rep States - then it's fine) all these weeks.
It's something he needs to do to help him hang on to power.
And when he loses, he'll declare the whole gig void.

165,000 deaths and counting and he's telling everyone he'll fix the showerhead problems.
Beggars belief.

What's happening over there at the mo is what you'd not be too surprised at seeing in a tinpot country .
Becoming clearer to some he actually meant what he said about keeping power even beyond two terms, and rewriting the constitution.
The guy potentially needs filing amongst the tyrants and nut jobs of history.

Really would love to see him serve time.

Vegas Claret

Post by Vegas Claret » Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:07 pm

Buxtonclaret wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:26 pm
The bumwipes even admitting it openly.
The sole reason he's been banging on about mail in voting (except in Rep States - then it's fine) all these weeks.
It's something he needs to do to help him hang on to power.
And when he loses, he'll declare the whole gig void.

165,000 deaths and counting and he's telling everyone he'll fix the showerhead problems.
Beggars belief.

What's happening over there at the mo is what you'd not be too surprised at seeing in a tinpot country .
Becoming clearer to some he actually meant what he said about keeping power even beyond two terms, and rewriting the constitution.
The guy potentially needs filing amongst the tyrants and nut jobs of history.

it is a tin pot country now !!!

Spijed

Post by Spijed » Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:53 pm

If you'd have said five years ago that America will end up with a dictator as bad as Robert Mugabe you would have been considered insane!

Well, here's the start:
https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status ... 3185992705

exilecanada
Been Liked: 232 times
Has Liked: 21 times

Post by exilecanada » Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:52 pm

Buxtonclaret wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:26 pm

If he doesn't get a second term, you may get your wish. As it stands now Dictator Donnie, as POTUS, appears to be of the opinion he's above the law and can't be investigated for tax irregularities. If he's defeated in the upcoming elections he'll revert to being be a regular citizen and the authorities may come down on him like the proverbial 'ton of bricks'.

Uwe Noble
Been Liked: 111 times
Has Liked: 286 times

Post by Uwe Noble » Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:09 pm

Spijed wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:53 pm
If you'd have said five years ago that America will end up with a dictator as bad as Robert Mugabe you would have been considered insane!

Well, here's the start:
https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status ... 3185992705
A dictator as bad as Robert Mugabe? On the same day Biden says he wants to make face masks compulsory in public.

Vegas Claret

Post by Vegas Claret » Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:57 am

Uwe Noble wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:09 pm
A dictator as bad as Robert Mugabe? On the same day Biden says he wants to make face masks compulsory in public.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: and :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Surprised you've not posted Mike Pence bitching about meat

Vegas Claret

Post by Vegas Claret » Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:57 am

anyway, this is funny as usual with BL vids
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oKYK1MPwhM

Taffy on the wing
Been Liked: 1020 times
Has Liked: 3163 times

Post by Taffy on the wing » Sat Aug 15, 2020 5:00 am

Rileybobs wrote:
Reading down the posts, i was about to say the same!
This user liked this post: HahaYeah

Taffy on the wing
Been Liked: 1020 times
Has Liked: 3163 times

Post by Taffy on the wing » Sat Aug 15, 2020 5:03 am

tiger76 wrote:
Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:51 pm
Possibly! the worrying aspect is there is 10's of millions of Americans who have the same mind set, although if the polls are anywhere near accurate, and that's by no means guaranteed, then Biden for all his own failings should win enough states to take the WH, I'm assuming that the Dems will win the popular vote, however as 2016 showed, that in itself doesn't mean victory, you'd hope they will have learned their lessons, and they'll be blitzing the battleground states, but who knows with the Dems, they have a habit of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. This is why Biden's VP pick is vital, because most commentators don't think he'll serve 2 terms, and he may not even complete his first term, so it's important he has a competent deputy who's able to step up at short notice.

What I find incredulous is how two ageing middle-class white blokes, are the best that the supposedly most advanced nation on the planet can come up with, surely there's got to be talented people on either sides of the house that would be far better qualified and in touch with modern American society than this pair, this should be a watershed moment in American politics surely, but no doubt that sentiments been said before, so I'm not expecting anything to change unfortunately.
I live here.........this is nowhere near the most advanced nation on the planet!

Spijed

Post by Spijed » Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:06 am

Anyone who thinks Donald Trump isn't becoming more like Robert Mugabe as each day passes is blind to democracy:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2020-53782331

HahaYeah

Post by HahaYeah » Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:26 am

The Demoncrats are trying to steal the election by postal vote fraud.

It's the only way they can win.

Bordeauxclaret

Post by Bordeauxclaret » Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:45 am

HahaYeah wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:26 am
The Demoncrats are trying to steal the election by postal vote fraud.

It's the only way they can win.
How’s Big Donnie planning on voting?

HahaYeah

Post by HahaYeah » Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:07 am

Bordeauxclaret wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:45 am
How’s Big Donnie planning on voting?
Absentee ballot.

The Donald is not against absentee ballots as explained here.:geek:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mU3bSrQ0gFM

Bordeauxclaret

Post by Bordeauxclaret » Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:30 am

Good old Donnie. As coherent as usual.

Spijed

Post by Spijed » Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:26 pm

Uwe Noble wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:09 pm
Yes, as bad as Robert Mugabe with the way he wants to rig the election.

exilecanada
Been Liked: 232 times
Has Liked: 21 times

Post by exilecanada » Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:36 pm

It's pitiful how Donnie continues to lower the ethics bar on almost a daily basis, how low can that idiot go?

One good thing is the Canada/US border will remain closed to discretionary traffic for at least another month.

HahaYeah

Post by HahaYeah » Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:54 pm

Buxtonclaret

Post by Buxtonclaret » Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:11 pm

exilecanada wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:36 pm
It's pitiful how Donnie continues to lower the ethics bar on almost a daily basis, how low can that idiot go?

One good thing is the Canada/US border will remain closed to discretionary traffic for at least another month.
Like any desperate Despots, how low he'll go doesn't matter to him.
He's not even trying to dress anything up now.
Anything he doesn't like, can't handle or, exposes him & his corruption he'll just shrug his shoulders & call fake.
The scariest thing is, there are millions who will vote for him.