Proof our migrant crisis is a hoax

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
thomaspaine
Been Liked: 83 times
Has Liked: 361 times

Re: Proof our migrant crisis is a hoax

Post by thomaspaine » Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:04 am

claret2018 wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:26 pm
The idea that the country is “full” is complete and utter nonsense, spouted by the gullible and wilfully ignorant.

What the country needs is proper investment in infrastructure, healthcare and jobs, with less of a focus on London.
You are correct in saying that what this country needs is a serious commitment to investment in infrastructure and jobs. However we are at the optimum population level. Any further increase will impact severely on the environment and ultimately our whole way of life.The pressure on schools, roads, employment and the health service has become intolerable... the answer is not to encourage further population increases. This is exemplified in particular at times of crisis... Eg Covid. We are a small country in terms of area but have a relatively large population.

Pstotto
Been Liked: 1024 times
Has Liked: 763 times

Post by Pstotto » Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:21 am

The destruction of the English middle classes via the ending of grammar schools in order to create an elite and an underclass, has seriously eroded job creation because the creatives are all stacking shelves instead of patenting the next mobile phone.

They've brought everyone down in the name of bringing folk up and immigration is the chief culprit.

Corbyn goes to Stoke and says he wants more productivity, but he didn't go to Stoke with a fabulous portfolio of new ceramic products.

Job creation willy-nilly is stupid and meaningless.

There needs to be a proper reason for a good product.

The creatives have been thumped. I'm one of them.

The middle class children expect to be magazine editors etc. but there's 1 million folk like that for 20 jobs, so to end that they've just screwed everyone's lives using a blunt agricultural societal instrument.

For example in art, if you're not from a mafia or aristocratic family, no entry.

The Peake dynasty for example.

Eddie Peake (artist????????) is the prime example of mediocrity at the top, presented as the creme de la creme in friends of the family galleries for friends of the family houses and parties etc.

Rubstuds
Been Liked: 45 times
Has Liked: 57 times

Post by Rubstuds » Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:45 am

Pstotto , I'm not arguing about the rights and wrongs of the political situation. Your statements that the crisis is a hoax, on a humanitarian level people losing their lives on a daily basis constitutes a crisis.

sanderson370
Been Liked: 7 times
Has Liked: 132 times

Post by sanderson370 » Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:44 pm

our migrant crisis is not an hoax.I would suggest all tax payers view the far right party britain first website and view in there videos section footage of us taxpayers paying for migrants to be housed up to 3 months in hotels up and down this country and they speak quite openly to britain first activists so tell me is this a national disgrace or not???.

RingoMcCartney
Been Liked: 2636 times
Has Liked: 2798 times

Post by RingoMcCartney » Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:47 pm

I wonder whether this young woman in Malmo feels she's benefitted from the "enrichment that diversity brings" following the despicable and cowardly unprovoked attack by an immigrant to Sweden?

https://mobile.twitter.com/RobotZombiex ... 2867241985

Fortunately, he's been identified.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Dempaslotteb ... 6331115520

Sub human pondlife

Swizzlestick
Been Liked: 1503 times
Has Liked: 578 times

Post by Swizzlestick » Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:55 pm

I should be shocked that you’re sharing stories from white supremacist Twitter accounts, but then you’ve got plenty of previous so I guess it’s just where you’re at these days.
This user liked this post: Bordeauxclaret

Devils_Advocate
Been Liked: 5202 times
Has Liked: 920 times

Post by Devils_Advocate » Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:04 pm

sanderson370 wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:44 pm
our migrant crisis is not an hoax.I would suggest all tax payers view the far right party britain first website and view in there videos section footage of us taxpayers paying for migrants to be housed up to 3 months in hotels up and down this country and they speak quite openly to britain first activists so tell me is this a national disgrace or not???.
Yes Britain First are a national disgrace but I doubt you'll get much disagreement on that cos even the knuckledraggers on this board are not so racist to openly admit to supporting or sympathising with this bunch of racist scumbags

RingoMcCartney

Post by RingoMcCartney » Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:11 pm

Swizzlestick wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:55 pm
I should be shocked that you’re sharing stories from white supremacist Twitter accounts, but then you’ve got plenty of previous so I guess it’s just where you’re at these days.
I should be shocked that you prefer to shoot the messenger than condemn a blatant act of barbaric violence against an innocent young woman. Sadly, I'm not.

Swizzlestick
Been Liked: 1503 times
Has Liked: 578 times

Post by Swizzlestick » Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:15 pm

RingoMcCartney wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:11 pm
I should be shocked that you prefer to shoot the messenger than condemn a blatant act of barbaric violence against an innocent young woman. Sadly, I'm not.
You couldn’t give a flying about the woman.

You just wanted to have a go at immigrants and you were willing to use content from a wildly anti-Semitic, white power Twitter account to justify your base bigotry.
This user liked this post: Greenmile

martin_p
Been Liked: 3764 times
Has Liked: 696 times

Post by martin_p » Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:17 pm

RingoMcCartney wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:47 pm
I wonder whether this young woman in Malmo feels she's benefitted from the "enrichment that diversity brings" following the despicable and cowardly unprovoked attack by an immigrant to Sweden?

https://mobile.twitter.com/RobotZombiex ... 2867241985

Fortunately, he's been identified.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Dempaslotteb ... 6331115520

Sub human pondlife
What’s this attempting to prove, that not all immigrants are good guys? I think we knew that, just the same as we know it about the general population. Crime is crime and should be condemned whoever commits it, but the fact you only want to highlight immigrant crime makes you look prejudiced than say the least.

Besides, how do you even know he is an immigrant?

PeterWilton
Been Liked: 111 times
Has Liked: 71 times

Post by PeterWilton » Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:44 pm

I think we all know why he automatically thinks he's an immigrant.

Pstotto
Been Liked: 1024 times
Has Liked: 763 times

Post by Pstotto » Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:05 pm

Rubstuds you're not comprehending the crisis.

POINT 2!!!!!!!

Stop them leaving France, ( a peaceful and prosperous safe country) OR pick them up by fast boat and dump them back.

The UK snowflakes are encouraging them.

They are flouting international law with no concern for their children, so why should the UK play by the rules?

Regarding Brtiain First, the gov should be doing that, instead they pay artists to diss our heritage to welcome Iraqi terrorists from France and their kids.

WHY???????????????????

No idea what the hoax is about, because it could be sorted in a day.

Trojan Horse stuff... Bloody fools England.

RingoMcCartney

Post by RingoMcCartney » Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:14 pm

Swizzlestick wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:15 pm
You couldn’t give a flying about the woman.

You just wanted to have a go at immigrants and you were willing to use content from a wildly anti-Semitic, white power Twitter account to justify your base bigotry.
Still no condemnation of pure unadulterated savagery

evensteadiereddie
Been Liked: 3146 times
Has Liked: 10202 times

Post by evensteadiereddie » Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:15 pm

Still no word about the alleged rampant, institutionalised racism and sexism holding Burnley's poor, working-class boys back ? :oops:
Last edited by evensteadiereddie on Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RingoMcCartney

Post by RingoMcCartney » Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:16 pm

PeterWilton wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:44 pm
I think we all know why he automatically thinks he's an immigrant.
I think we all know why you're not prepared to condemn the atrocious attack on a defenseless young women. It's this attitude that emboldens such primitive savagery .
This user liked this post: FactualFrank

evensteadiereddie
Been Liked: 3146 times
Has Liked: 10202 times

Post by evensteadiereddie » Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:33 pm

I think we all know why you're not prepared to investigate your claims re racism and sexism holding back defenceless, poor, working-class boys in Burnley's schools.
It's this attitude that emboldens such primitive discrimination.

sanderson370
Been Liked: 7 times
Has Liked: 132 times

Post by sanderson370 » Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:01 pm

Devils_Advocate wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:04 pm
Yes Britain First are a national disgrace but I doubt you'll get much disagreement on that cos even the knuckledraggers on this board are not so racist to openly admit to supporting or sympathising with this bunch of racist scumbags
i dont support this party but can you not see we british citizens are losing our identity and our government are using tax payers money to put these migrants in 4 and 5 star hotels but our government are sanctioning to pay so what is racist about this?

Holmeclaret
Been Liked: 201 times
Has Liked: 232 times

Post by Holmeclaret » Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:27 pm

RingoMcCartney wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:14 pm
Still no condemnation of pure unadulterated savagery
Ringo all pure unadulterated savagery should be condemned.
I was sexually abused as a child by a teacher. His acts were savage and everyone on here would condemn them. I don’t think you really need posters to post their agreement.
The teacher who abused me was a white Englishman ( I’m of part Asian heritage) but it would be beyond ridiculous for me to connect his acts with his ethnicity....unless I was trying, of course, to make a disingenuous connection between sexual abuse and white Englishmen.
You’re either a very angry man or your of such limited intelligence that you imagine that you can sway most of the posters on here with the kind of connections you make.
These 3 users liked this post: Swizzlestick evensteadiereddie Greenmile

Burnley Ace
Been Liked: 651 times
Has Liked: 2879 times

Post by Burnley Ace » Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:46 pm

sanderson370 wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:01 pm
i dont support this party but can you not see we british citizens are losing our identity and our government are using tax payers money to put these migrants in 4 and 5 star hotels but our government are sanctioning to pay so what is racist about this?
What needs to be investigated is these organisations that give out hotel star ratings. 4*!! They are taking the pis!!

RingoMcCartney

Post by RingoMcCartney » Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:49 pm

Holmeclaret wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:27 pm
Ringo all pure unadulterated savagery should be condemned.
I was sexually abused as a child by a teacher. His acts were savage and everyone on here would condemn them. I don’t think you really need posters to post their agreement.
The teacher who abused me was a white Englishman ( I’m of part Asian heritage) but it would be beyond ridiculous for me to connect his acts with his ethnicity....unless I was trying, of course, to make a disingenuous connection between sexual abuse and white Englishmen.
You’re either a very angry man or your of such limited intelligence that you imagine that you can sway most of the posters on here with the kind of connections you make.
I consider myself to be neither angry , nor , being of limited intelligence. I'm not attempting to "sway" anyone.

Simply highlighting what is becoming an all too familiar and increasing pattern of violence towards innocent defenceless, white people all across Europe. Recent polling shows that a very large majority of people in this country feel immigration is too high. Despite being told that " diversity is our strength " and to enjoy " the enrichment that multiculturalism "

Do you think this young French lad felt "enriched" when he was forced down a drain?

https://youtu.be/E02q1DbWptY

As for the teacher . A quick lethal injection would have been about right.

Devils_Advocate

Post by Devils_Advocate » Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:00 pm

sanderson370 wrote:
Its a bit more complex than that though. To give an example if a hotel is empty because of Covid with all its staff on furlough and the govt has an opportunity to house lots of refugees (that it has a duty to house whilst their claim is processed) in a single building in said hotel and instead of paying furlough money they can pay the hotel a basic rate to house them and bring staff off furlough and back in to work then economically it is a good idea and is likely to be cheaper than housing them in lots of smaller residencies across the country

These people arent being waited on hand and foot and given the 4* treatment or even the 2* treatment they are just being housed there like we did with the homeless through this cris

Obviously this isnt a good story for the small minded frothing idiots so we paint a ridiculous picture that the govt are spending silly money to give them the 5* treatment

When you see stories like this try and look a bit further than the end of your nose and you preconceived billy Britain opinions and you might start to get to the truth of this situation and whose in need, who the good guys trying to help are and who the scumbags are trying to stir up hate and division for their own personal gain

Holmeclaret
Been Liked: 201 times
Has Liked: 232 times

Post by Holmeclaret » Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:07 pm

RingoMcCartney wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:49 pm
I consider myself to be neither angry , nor , being of limited intelligence. I'm not attempting to "sway" anyone.

Simply highlighting what is becoming an all too familiar and increasing pattern of violence towards innocent defenceless, white people all across Europe. Recent polling shows that a very large majority of people in this country feel immigration is too high. Despite being told that " diversity is our strength " and to enjoy " the enrichment that multiculturalism "

It’s perfectly legitimate to hold the view that immigration is too high and whilst I don’t agree with some of the sentiments, I absolutely feel that you have the right to argue your case in terms of of violence and terrorism. What I think stinks is your blatant attempt to appeal to the baser emotional instincts by connecting despicable acts with all law abiding immigrants and by implication their descendants.

The difference between you and me is that I refuse to do so.

martin_p

Post by martin_p » Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:05 pm

RingoMcCartney wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:49 pm

Do you think this young French lad felt "enriched" when he was forced down a drain?

https://youtu.be/E02q1DbWptY

Blimey, you’re a hypocrite! You went off on one yesterday because some said they hoped a sex offender got ‘bummed’ in prison yet here you are wanting to murder another!

RingoMcCartney

Post by RingoMcCartney » Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:04 pm

martin_p wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:05 pm
Blimey, you’re a hypocrite! You went off on one yesterday because some said they hoped a sex offender got ‘bummed’ in prison yet here you are wanting to murder another!
Wheres the hypocrisy Marty? Certainly not from me.

Where as, the same person The Family Cat, who hoped a sex offender got "bummed" had an entirely different approach to how a convicted paedophile should be treated.
TheFamilyCat wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:51 pm
I know nothing about Antifa, nor this bloke you are on about. You said he's a convicted paedophile which means he has been tried and punished by the law of the land and that's all I really care about. If he has committed further crimes, I hope he will be charged and if found guilty, punished appropriately again.
No rape for a paedophile from The Family Cat !? Just more of a "punished by the law of the land" for a filthy nonce.

But then you knew that.

martin_p

Post by martin_p » Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:09 pm

RingoMcCartney wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:04 pm
Wheres the hypocrisy Marty? Certainly not from me.

Where as, the same person The Family Cat, who hoped a sex offender got "bummed" had an entirely different approach to how a convicted paedophile should be treated.

No rape for a paedophile from The Family Cat !? Just more of a "punished by the law of the land" for a filthy nonce.

But then you knew that.
Ah I see, it’s not the fact that he said a sex offender should be ‘bummed’ it’s that he hasn’t outlined his treatment of every other sexual offender who has been in the prison system!

You’re hilarious 😂

RingoMcCartney

Post by RingoMcCartney » Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:20 pm

martin_p wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:09 pm
Ah I see, it’s not the fact that he said a sex offender should be ‘bummed’ it’s that he hasn’t outlined his treatment of every other sexual offender who has been in the prison system!

You’re hilarious 😂
Whatever.

martin_p

Post by martin_p » Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:24 pm

RingoMcCartney wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:20 pm
The difference between you and me is that I don't project.

I'm not trying to "appeal to baser emotional instincts "

The fact is, a rapidly increasing number of people , the silent , majority in my opinion , believe that the multiculturalism which they have never consented to, or has any democratic mandate. Is turning out to be violent and cold blooded murderous experiment that is spiralling out of control -

Bury shooting: Tributes to keen boxer Cole Hershaw shot dead in street

https://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/news/18 ... ad-street/

"They found her body": Australian nanny Sara Zelenak, 21, confirmed as fifth victim of London terror attack

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/s ... d-10574614

Bradley Gledhill stabbing: Boy, 16, charged with murder

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-engla ... s-53458666

Drummer Lee Rigby.

Manchester Arena .......
What have any of those terrible incidents got to do with multiculturalism? By the way, using these people to forward your agenda really is pretty low even by your standards.

Devils_Advocate

Post by Devils_Advocate » Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:27 pm

RingoMcCartney wrote:

The fact is, a rapidly increasing number of people , the silent , majority in my opinion , believe that the multiculturalism which they have never consented to, or has any democratic mandate. Is turning out to be violent and cold blooded murderous experiment that is spiralling out of control -

"They found her body": Australian nanny Sara Zelenak, 21, confirmed as fifth victim of London terror attack

Drummer Lee Rigby.

Manchester Arena .......
RingoMcCartney wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:06 pm
Well done everyone. New lows for the messageboard tonight.
These 3 users liked this post: GodIsADeeJay81 Swizzlestick Greenmile

RingoMcCartney

Post by RingoMcCartney » Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:40 pm

martin_p wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:24 pm
What have any of those terrible incidents got to do with multiculturalism? By the way, using these people to forward your agenda really is pretty low even by your standards.
Nothing Marty. Nothing at all.

🥱

RingoMcCartney

Post by RingoMcCartney » Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:43 pm

Devils_Advocate wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:27 pm
Having proven your inability to handle the truth. Hows about showing us all what you do excel in !?

Any chance of a picture of a magician or something!

AndrewJB
Been Liked: 1159 times
Has Liked: 754 times

Post by AndrewJB » Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:44 am

RingoMcCartney wrote:

Drummer Lee Rigby.

Manchester Arena .......
You’re against multiculturalism, but that’s like being against rain. You can stand out in the street and shoot bullets at it (don’t actually do this by the way), but you’re not going to stop it. It’s already here. It’s a fact, and you have to learn to live with it.

Do you remember when Nick Griffin went on QT and tried to argue that some people were “indigenous British”? Perfect like a lost Amazonian tribe? How the nation laughed! It doesn’t work because we have always been very outward looking, and when you venture out you also invite people in. If you want to take pride in our empire, you have to accept the interest it aroused in people to want to come here. When Griffin was asked what start date he had for Britishness, he said 1930s - a date probably pulled from his sweating arse - but why stop there? Why not 1800? Or 1500, before the big wave of French refugees? Or even 1065 - which would make a lot of land available, and then we could elect a new monarch just as the Anglo Saxons did?

I should be countering all your links that foster hate with links that show the good multiculturalism has done for Britain. Gold medals, interesting food and culture, the opening of previously closed minds. Like our language - which has become the lingua Franca by virtue of its openness to accepting words from other languages, the country has benefitted by interacting with the world. And you want to shut it down? Who would you deport? And why? What restrictions would you place on other cultures and religions? You don’t like multiculturalism then what is your alternative?
These 6 users liked this post: Swizzlestick Greenmile martin_p GodIsADeeJay81 Anonymous SammyBoy

PeterWilton
Been Liked: 111 times
Has Liked: 71 times

Post by PeterWilton » Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:08 am

RingoMcCartney wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:16 pm
I think we all know why you're not prepared to condemn the atrocious attack on a defenseless young women. It's this attitude that emboldens such primitive savagery .
I don't need to condemn it.

Steve-Harpers-perm
Been Liked: 1868 times
Has Liked: 835 times

Post by Steve-Harpers-perm » Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:05 am

sanderson370 wrote:
In what way are ‘we British citizens’ (67 million) losing our identity?

RingoMcCartney

Post by RingoMcCartney » Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:39 am

AndrewJB wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:44 am
You’re against multiculturalism, but that’s like being against rain. You can stand out in the street and shoot bullets at it (don’t actually do this by the way), but you’re not going to stop it. It’s already here. It’s a fact, and you have to learn to live with it.

Do you remember when Nick Griffin went on QT and tried to argue that some people were “indigenous British”? Perfect like a lost Amazonian tribe? How the nation laughed! It doesn’t work because we have always been very outward looking, and when you venture out you also invite people in. If you want to take pride in our empire, you have to accept the interest it aroused in people to want to come here. When Griffin was asked what start date he had for Britishness, he said 1930s - a date probably pulled from his sweating arse - but why stop there? Why not 1800? Or 1500, before the big wave of French refugees? Or even 1065 - which would make a lot of land available, and then we could elect a new monarch just as the Anglo Saxons did?

I should be countering all your links that foster hate with links that show the good multiculturalism has done for Britain. Gold medals, interesting food and culture, the opening of previously closed minds. Like our language - which has become the lingua Franca by virtue of its openness to accepting words from other languages, the country has benefitted by interacting with the world. And you want to shut it down? Who would you deport? And why? What restrictions would you place on other cultures and religions? You don’t like multiculturalism then what is your alternative?

Britain 2020-

"When we say we want to kill whitey , we don't really mean we want to kill whitey....we do"

https://mobile.twitter.com/susiejmoon/s ... 1759172614

People like you normalise and embolden anti white racism Andrew JB. You help to fuel institutional hate against white people.

martin_p

Post by martin_p » Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:47 am

RingoMcCartney wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:39 am

Britain 2020-

"When we say we want to kill whitey , we don't really mean we want to kill whitey....we do"

People like you normalise and embolden anti white racism Andrew JB. You help to fuel institutional hate against white people.
Didn’t think you’d engage with Andrews points.

RingoMcCartney

Post by RingoMcCartney » Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:51 am

martin_p wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:47 am
Didn’t think you’d engage with Andrews points.
I did. It sums things up succinctly.

If you don't like it, or the content , that's your prerogative.

martin_p

Post by martin_p » Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:55 am

RingoMcCartney wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:51 am
I did. It sums things up succinctly.

If you don't like it, or the content , that's your prerogative.
No you didn’t.

Here are the specific question you haven’t engaged with for clarity.

Who would you deport? And why?
What restrictions would you place on other cultures and religions?
You don’t like multiculturalism then what is your alternative?

RingoMcCartney

Post by RingoMcCartney » Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:13 am

martin_p wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:55 am
No you didn’t.

My response to Andrew JB is my response.

When its come to the point where a black woman feels emboldened enough to advocate genocide against white people on the BBC, its clear that multiculturalism has failed.

Our deceitful political class has brought us to this point. They can get us out of it and maybe they will answer your and AndrewJB questions. Chase me all around the messageboard if you like. You'll be wasting your time.

And it looks like you may not have much of it if that hate fuelled , racist anti white, genocidal woman and the approving panel have their way.

Final answer.

martin_p

Post by martin_p » Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:22 am

RingoMcCartney wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:13 am
My response to Andrew JB is my response.

When its come to the point where a black woman feels emboldened enough to advocate genocide against white people on the BBC, its clear that multiculturalism has failed.

Our deceitful political class has brought us to this point. They can get us out of it and maybe they will answer your and AndrewJB questions. Chase me all around the messageboard if you like. You'll be wasting your time.

And it looks like you may not have much of it if that hate fuelled , racist anti white, genocidal woman and the approving panel have their way.

Final answer.

Sorry, it was stupid of me to expect any rational, reasoned argument from you on the points raised. My bad!

GodIsADeeJay81
Been Liked: 3435 times
Has Liked: 6339 times

Post by GodIsADeeJay81 » Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:42 am

martin_p wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:55 am
No you didn’t.

I'd deport foreign criminals upon completion of their sentance, regardless of if they've got family or a cat here.

Religion - the only things that need restricting are the extremists, turf them out if they're here preaching hatred or lock them up, or if their church is still protecting child abusers and it can be proven then enforce sanctions/fines or hand out convictions to the abusers and their protectors.

I don't mind multiculturalism if people make an effort to mingle, never understood those that don't, that includes those flag waving Brits who make no effort and moan about things they don't understand.
We shouldn't be allowing people to move here if the marriage has been arranged.
We aren't harsh enough with jail terms for those who commit FGM etc.

martin_p

Post by martin_p » Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:02 am

GodIsADeeJay81 wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:42 am
I'd deport foreign criminals upon completion of their sentance, regardless of if they've got family or a cat here.

Religion - the only things that need restricting are the extremists, turf them out if they're here preaching hatred or lock them up, or if their church is still protecting child abusers and it can be proven then enforce sanctions/fines or hand out convictions to the abusers and their protectors.

I don't mind multiculturalism if people make an effort to mingle, never understood those that don't, that includes those flag waving Brits who make no effort and moan about things they don't understand.
Well the first two are pretty much what happens now (with non-EU nationals for the first one). There are still exceptions for deportations based on family and residency such as if you have a uk citizen child (and I think they may have to be a certain age range) and how much of your life you’ve spent in the uk (e.g. if a 25 year old criminal moved here when they were five they’re probably more British than foreign).

I don’t think many people would have too many problems with what you say in general. I suspect that won’t be enough for Wrong though.

AndrewJB

Post by AndrewJB » Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:10 am

RingoMcCartney wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:39 am

Britain 2020-

There’s nothing racist in what I wrote.

You’re describing “problems” you have no solutions for. You’re whining. I’m not happy but I don’t know how to articulate how to fix it.

GodIsADeeJay81
Been Liked: 3435 times
Has Liked: 6339 times

Post by GodIsADeeJay81 » Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:24 am

martin_p wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:02 am
Well the first two are pretty much what happens now (with non-EU nationals for the first one). There are still exceptions for deportations based on family and residency such as if you have a uk citizen child (and I think they may have to be a certain age range) and how much of your life you’ve spent in the uk (e.g. if a 25 year old criminal moved here when they were five they’re probably more British than foreign).

I don’t think many people would have too many problems with what you say in general. I suspect that won’t be enough for Wrong though.
Yeah the whole been here since they were a child and then throwing them out is odd, same with those who've been here since they were kids and never bothered with British citizenship though.

AndrewJB

Post by AndrewJB » Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:36 am

GodIsADeeJay81 wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:42 am

Multiculturalism is a strength. Britain gains by having people here who speak other languages and see the world through different points of views. British people gain from interacting with other cultures, and vice versa. If we want to trade with other countries, it’s an advantage to have people here who know and understand the language and culture of those we’d like to trade with. On the flip side we shouldn’t underestimate how intimidating it is for people who move from one country to another. All humans have a longing for home, and so when they go somewhere else they find comfort in their home food, home language, home music, etc. Ask any of the clarets on here who’ve moved abroad, and they’ll tell you the same thing - love the adventure, but miss some things about home. I think once we accept and understand that immigrants to Britain aren’t refusing to integrate, but are indulging in comfort by seeking out their own food, or television, or language, then that would go a long way to easing anxieties on both sides.
This user liked this post: GodIsADeeJay81