Donald Trump

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
PeterWilton
Been Liked: 111 times
Has Liked: 71 times

Re: Donald Trump

Post by PeterWilton » Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:25 pm

Damo wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 4:46 pm
Ah, everyone is a fascist again are they? :lol:
No. Just fascists, people doing fascism, and their supporters.

KateR
Been Liked: 1019 times
Has Liked: 6172 times

Post by KateR » Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:40 pm

PeterWilton wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:24 pm
I remember that post. I didn't think it was worth responding to because you, for some reason, decided I was blaming Trump for the fires. I try not to reply to people when they make **** up about me. It only encourages them.
you would be far better off not posting at all then because that's what I saw, but don't bother wasting your time replying, I'll just file you along with a few other posters that can't say sorry and admit they might be wrong, enjoy your life Walter.

Bordeauxclaret
Been Liked: 3337 times
Has Liked: 1954 times

Post by Bordeauxclaret » Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:12 pm

Walter :D

PeterWilton

Post by PeterWilton » Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:43 pm

KateR wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:40 pm
you would be far better off not posting at all then because that's what I saw, but don't bother wasting your time replying, I'll just file you along with a few other posters that can't say sorry and admit they might be wrong, enjoy your life Walter.
You are literally just making things up. Quote me. Find the post. I haven't deleted anything. Find the post where I'm blaming trump and quote it.

gandhisflipflop
Been Liked: 2327 times
Has Liked: 1401 times

Post by gandhisflipflop » Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:59 pm

I havent posted or read this thread in a long long time so I just need to ask has he been impeached yet? He wasn't going to last a year in office if I remember rightly? The irony that seems lost on the left is it is their sad desperation to get him out because it wasn't the result they wanted will be the reason why he is voted in for a second term. Where have I heard that before?

Trump 2020 ;-)
This user liked this post: Quicknick

GodIsADeeJay81
Been Liked: 3435 times
Has Liked: 6339 times

Post by GodIsADeeJay81 » Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:01 pm

I'm reading about the Trump Youth thing.

Bit far right if you ask me, which is odd considering he's meant to be an agent of the commies..

Devils_Advocate
Been Liked: 5209 times
Has Liked: 921 times

Post by Devils_Advocate » Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:04 pm

gandhisflipflop wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:59 pm
I havent posted or read this thread in a long long time so I just need to ask has he been impeached yet?
Yes, last year

gandhisflipflop

Post by gandhisflipflop » Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:07 pm

Is he still in office DA? Will he still be in office after the election? Sooner or later the left need to ask themselves why they are so **** poor in elections.

gandhisflipflop

Post by gandhisflipflop » Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:08 pm

GodIsADeeJay81 wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:01 pm
I'm reading about the Trump Youth thing.

Bit far right if you ask me, which is odd considering he's meant to be an agent of the commies..
I think a black power salute is a bit far right, which is odd considering they're a communist organisation.

Devils_Advocate

Post by Devils_Advocate » Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:09 pm

gandhisflipflop wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:07 pm
Is he still in office DA?
Yes and whilst I could understand you not knowing about him being impeached if you really need to check if he is still in office then you are way behind the times

KateR

Post by KateR » Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:21 pm

PeterWilton wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:43 pm
You are literally just making things up. Quote me. Find the post. I haven't deleted anything. Find the post where I'm blaming trump and quote it.
Walter, take your own advice, find it yourself, but think exploding trees in a list of things you provided that you were sneering at from Trump, plus the statement around Trump being responsible for the agencies and therefore he is responsible for the fires, as applied to your global warning, without mentioning the 30 years of government that came before him. Then think about your failure to respond to when you were given an alternative view from another source, after you were quick to denounce the first thread I gave you and informing me of it's right wing support so was invalid (which, you were quite right in pointing out, I had no idea about).

You have a very limited memory on what you post it seems, just an opinion of course.

Vegas Claret
Been Liked: 11034 times
Has Liked: 5645 times

Post by Vegas Claret » Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:30 pm

gandhisflipflop wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:59 pm
I havent posted or read this thread in a long long time so I just need to ask has he been impeached yet? He wasn't going to last a year in office if I remember rightly? The irony that seems lost on the left is it is their sad desperation to get him out because it wasn't the result they wanted will be the reason why he is voted in for a second term. Where have I heard that before?

Trump 2020 ;-)
been a minute, still clueless as ****

Trump will forever be impeached ;)

Vegas Claret
Been Liked: 11034 times
Has Liked: 5645 times

Post by Vegas Claret » Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:35 pm

PeterWilton wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:43 pm
They are good at that Peter, had the exact same thing happen to me, I asked for a certain poster to show me the post they were quoting me in and surprise surprise I got zero reply because they couldn't.

A bit like Mr FlipFlop above it's been a reasonable while since I came on this thread with any consistency and now I remember why. You won't get a serious debate with a single one of them, they come on to say Trump is great (just an opinion which is fine) but they can't tell you why, what he has done, what his policies are etc etc

And with that, I'll stick to the footy for a while

PeterWilton

Post by PeterWilton » Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:11 am

KateR wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:21 pm
Walter, take your own advice, find it yourself, but think exploding trees in a list of things you provided that you were sneering at from Trump, plus the statement around Trump being responsible for the agencies and therefore he is responsible for the fires, as applied to your global warning, without mentioning the 30 years of government that came before him. Then think about your failure to respond to when you were given an alternative view from another source, after you were quick to denounce the first thread I gave you and informing me of it's right wing support so was invalid (which, you were quite right in pointing out, I had no idea about).

You have a very limited memory on what you post it seems, just an opinion of course.
Nope. The reason you won't quote me is because you can't, because I didn't say what you're accusing me of saying. The only way for me to disprove you would be if I quoted ever single post I've made in the thread, whereas you can easily prove yourself right by quoting the post where I blamed trump. But you aren't doing that, because you can't. Go on. Prove me wrong. I'll delete my account if you do.

I pointed out that Trump is responsible for the agencies he's blaming for poor forest management. That's not the same as me saying Trump is to blame. I'm pointing out how dumb he is to blame poor forest management when it's his agencies that are responsible for most of that. I'm saying, in case it somehow isn't clear yet, that Trump is blaming Trump.

And yes, I was mocking him blaming exploding trees. That's not the same as blaming him. The man is an absolute moron, that doesn't mean I'm blaming him for forest fires.

This is the part of the discussion where you apologise for accusing me of something I demonstrably didn't do.

martin_p
Been Liked: 3765 times
Has Liked: 696 times

Post by martin_p » Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:14 am

PeterWilton wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:11 am
Nope. The reason you won't quote me is because you can't, because I didn't say what you're accusing me of saying. The only way for me to disprove you would be if I quoted ever single post I've made in the thread, whereas you can easily prove yourself right by quoting the post where I blamed trump. But you aren't doing that, because you can't. Go on. Prove me wrong. I'll delete my account if you do.

I pointed out that Trump is responsible for the agencies he's blaming for poor forest management. That's not the same as me saying Trump is to blame. I'm pointing out how dumb he is to blame poor forest management when it's his agencies that are responsible for most of that. I'm saying, in case it somehow isn't clear yet, that Trump is blaming Trump.

And yes, I was mocking him blaming exploding trees. That's not the same as blaming him. The man is an absolute moron, that doesn't mean I'm blaming him for forest fires.

This is the part of the discussion where you apologise for accusing me of something I demonstrably didn't do.
Don’t hold your breath! Has form.

HahaYeah
Been Liked: 353 times
Has Liked: 328 times

Post by HahaYeah » Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:13 pm

'All we're focused on is to make sure that the progressive left and the corporatists cannot steal the election'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iZ2JSz7FM0

Steve Bannon gives first interview since his arrest exclusively on 'Tucker' :geek:

KateR

Post by KateR » Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:32 pm

;)
Attachments
Riot.JPG
Riot.JPG (124.92 KiB) Viewed 3996 times
These 2 users liked this post: FCBurnley Quicknick

PeterWilton

Post by PeterWilton » Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:50 pm

Trump is so desperate that he's saying Democrats support executing babies. Lol.

PeterWilton

Post by PeterWilton » Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:51 pm

KateR wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:32 pm
;)
Due to Covid we are asking that Trump supporters work from home and slaughter their own families.

NJ_Claret
Been Liked: 5 times
Has Liked: 1 time

Post by NJ_Claret » Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:41 am

TRUMP 2020
9EF7CAB9-BEB2-443E-B7F9-3933E073CDB8.jpeg
9EF7CAB9-BEB2-443E-B7F9-3933E073CDB8.jpeg (835.71 KiB) Viewed 3915 times

Bordeauxclaret
Been Liked: 3337 times
Has Liked: 1954 times

Post by Bordeauxclaret » Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:06 am

How can a grown man make up lies like other people are trying to kill new born babies?

And how many times can people pretend they don’t see this nonsense?

PeterWilton

Post by PeterWilton » Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:25 am

Bordeauxclaret wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:06 am
How can a grown man make up lies like other people are trying to kill new born babies?

Because the truth doesn't matter to his supporters. Just look at his supporters in this thread. Their Only ideology is hatred of the left and of liberals. Anything that angers them is good. Whether its something as mundane as his lies or something as severe as his secret police snatching liberals and leftists off the street, or kids in cages, or women being forced to have hysterectomies, or police beating and gassing protesters so that he can have his photo taken holding a bible upside down in front of a church, or saying that nazis are fine people. None of it matters to them beyond how angry it makes the libs.

This is why people on here who might otherwise be fairly ordinary conservatives are actually supporters of fascism because they're supporting this fascist and hoping he is successful in getting reelected because despite all his crimes against actual human beings none of it is a bad thing if it upsets the people they hate.

The important thing to remember though is that every single one of these people who express support for Trump, no matter their reasoning, are saying that all his crimes, all his racism, sexism, all his corruption, all of it is OK. As long it upsets you and I.

They're sick people. Some of them so sick that they'll even refuse to protect themselves from a deadly virus by wearing a mask because by refusing they endanger others, which upsets the libs.

There is literally no arguing with them, and there is nothing that we can do that will make them happy except be unhappy. It is their single guiding principle.
This user liked this post: scouseclaret

Uwe Noble
Has Liked: 286 times

Post by Uwe Noble » Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:04 pm

Bordeauxclaret wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:06 am

It's called partial birth abortion. Look it up.

Uwe Noble

Post by Uwe Noble » Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:08 pm

PeterWilton wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:25 am
Because the truth doesn't matter to his supporters. Just look at his supporters in this thread. Their Only ideology is hatred of the left and of liberals. Anything that angers them is good. Whether its something as mundane as his lies or something as severe as his secret police snatching liberals and leftists off the street, or kids in cages, or women being forced to have hysterectomies, or police beating and gassing protesters so that he can have his photo taken holding a bible upside down in front of a church, or saying that nazis are fine people. None of it matters to them beyond how angry it makes the libs.

This is why people on here who might otherwise be fairly ordinary conservatives are actually supporters of fascism because they're supporting this fascist and hoping he is successful in getting reelected because despite all his crimes against actual human beings none of it is a bad thing if it upsets the people they hate.

The important thing to remember though is that every single one of these people who express support for Trump, no matter their reasoning, are saying that all his crimes, all his racism, sexism, all his corruption, all of it is OK. As long it upsets you and I.

They're sick people. Some of them so sick that they'll even refuse to protect themselves from a deadly virus by wearing a mask because by refusing they endanger others, which upsets the libs.

There is literally no arguing with them, and there is nothing that we can do that will make them happy except be unhappy. It is their single guiding principle.
Take two of these and have a lie down Walter.
Attachments
IMG_20200402_190834.jpg
IMG_20200402_190834.jpg (59.48 KiB) Viewed 3807 times

Uwe Noble

Post by Uwe Noble » Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:11 pm

PeterWilton wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:11 am

Surely the states are responsible for forest management? Most regulatory authority lies with them.

HahaYeah

Post by HahaYeah » Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:29 pm

:geek: :mrgreen:

GodIsADeeJay81
Been Liked: 3435 times
Has Liked: 6339 times

Post by GodIsADeeJay81 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:41 pm

Uwe Noble wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:11 pm
Surely the states are responsible for forest management? Most regulatory authority lies with them.
Federal gov own most forested areas.

Problem is management of the land, they aren't clearing it out, leaving dead wood etc.
Regular controlled fires could help.

If I remember rightly they have a controlled fire on the Pennines, or part of it, to clear out the dead vegetation.

tiger76
Been Liked: 4644 times
Has Liked: 9849 times

Post by tiger76 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:50 pm

If I could attempt to bring some sanity to this thread, the passing of Ruth Bader Ginsburg means that Trump might be able to nominate her replacement, either prior to the November election, or even after it, this will of course have to be confirmed by the Senate, and there's already a couple of Republicans who've stated that any such process should be subject to whichever of Biden or Trump wins the presidency.

Conveniently Mitch McConnell has changed his views on whether the appointing of a Supreme Court judge should be decided by the Senate, I'm sure this has nothing to do with the fact that the GOP control both the WH and the senate, unlike back in 2016 when Obama was blocked from filling a SC vacancy for over a year, if the Republicans attempt to nominate a replacement prior to the election, then the Democrats with some justification would scream hypocrisy.

Uwe Noble

Post by Uwe Noble » Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:37 pm

tiger76 wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:50 pm
If I could attempt to bring some sanity to this thread, the passing of Ruth Bader Ginsburg means that Trump might be able to nominate her replacement, either prior to the November election, or even after it, this will of course have to be confirmed by the Senate, and there's already a couple of Republicans who've stated that any such process should be subject to whichever of Biden or Trump wins the presidency.

Conveniently Mitch McConnell has changed his views on whether the appointing of a Supreme Court judge should be decided by the Senate, I'm sure this has nothing to do with the fact that the GOP control both the WH and the senate, unlike back in 2016 when Obama was blocked from filling a SC vacancy for over a year, if the Republicans attempt to nominate a replacement prior to the election, then the Democrats with some justification would scream hypocrisy.
The difference is that the Republicans control both the Presidency and the Senate. Perfectly justified to nominate and approve a SC justice.

Gordaleman
Been Liked: 855 times
Has Liked: 604 times

Post by Gordaleman » Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:42 pm

tiger76 wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:50 pm

Well as Trump is the biggest hypocrite on the planet, we should expect an appointment on Monday then?

PeterWilton

Post by PeterWilton » Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:36 pm

For the few non-trump supporters who still doubt he's a fascist, here he is saying it's "a beautiful sight" to see journalists being shot with rubber bullets.

https://mobile.twitter.com/davidgura/st ... 8205425665

tiger76

Post by tiger76 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:42 pm

Uwe Noble wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:37 pm
The difference is that the Republicans control both the Presidency and the Senate. Perfectly justified to nominate and approve a SC justice.
Even if they nominate a SC justice, there's no certainty that they'll have the numbers to push it through the Senate, they only have a slim majority, and some of the more moderate Republicans are expressing reservations, this could actually play into Trump's hands if the Democrats aren't careful, and given their own dire track record in picking fights with the president, they'd be advised to tread cautiously on this issue.

PeterWilton

Post by PeterWilton » Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:00 pm

tiger76 wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:42 pm
Even if they nominate a SC justice, there's no certainty that they'll have the numbers to push it through the Senate, they only have a slim majority, and some of the more moderate Republicans are expressing reservations, this could actually play into Trump's hands if the Democrats aren't careful, and given their own dire track record in picking fights with the president, they'd be advised to tread cautiously on this issue.
I fail to see how this can play into trump's hands. If he nominates someone and they get approval before the election then the Republican senators in toss-up races will all lose. (no accounting for Republican electoral ratfucking, of course)

One GOP senator already said she won't confirm anyone before inauguration day next year. Susan Collins of Maine can vote to confirm someone which will confirm her double -digit defeat for reelection, or she can join Murkowski in refusing to confirm anyone, which will at least give her some hope for reelection.

Romney will probably refuse to to confirm anyone too. Then only one more needs to refuse and suddenly Trump can't confirm anyone. And there are about 5 Republican senators in toss-up races, any one of whom can very easily declare refusal to confirm because if they even waver it'll be huge for their opponent.

I don't think Trump will get anyone appointed unless he's reelected.

tiger76

Post by tiger76 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:18 pm

PeterWilton wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:00 pm
I fail to see how this can play into trump's hands. If he nominates someone and they get approval before the election then the Republican senators in toss-up races will all lose. (no accounting for Republican electoral ratfucking, of course)

One GOP senator already said she won't confirm anyone before inauguration day next year. Susan Collins of Maine can vote to confirm someone which will confirm her double -digit defeat for reelection, or she can join Murkowski in refusing to confirm anyone, which will at least give her some hope for reelection.

Romney will probably refuse to to confirm anyone too. Then only one more needs to refuse and suddenly Trump can't confirm anyone. And there are about 5 Republican senators in toss-up races, any one of whom can very easily declare refusal to confirm because if they even waver it'll be huge for their opponent.

I don't think Trump will get anyone appointed unless he's reelected.
Yes what you say is correct, and I doubt any of the GOP Senators engaged in tight contests will want to endanger their own re-electoral prospects, like most politicians their main priority is their own careers.

The problem is Trump isn't predictable in his responses, so you're never quite sure what he'll do, most sitting presidents would take the common sense approach, and wait until after the election, but with Trump you can't rule anything out, even if it damages his own party, I have noticed a lot of the GOP candidates are attempting to distance their campaigns from his, and that's probably wise, in 2016 a good number got in on Trump's coattails, as he was polling much higher, and he dragged several GOP candidates over the line in close-fought races, the situation is very different in 2020, and many will feel their best chance of success is too disassociate them from his presidency, whether they'll prove to be successful is another matter entirely.

PeterWilton

Post by PeterWilton » Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:31 pm

Collins has just confirmed that the winner of the November 3rd election should choose the nominee.

So that's 2. 2 more and Trump won't be selecting any more rapists to the court unless he wins.

PeterWilton

Post by PeterWilton » Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:00 pm

Tiger, trump will do what's best for trump, and it will be without nuance. In that sense he is definitely predictable. The Republican party is pretty predictable too on that they will be hypocrites.

daveisaclaret
Been Liked: 1160 times
Has Liked: 94 times

Post by daveisaclaret » Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:18 pm

PeterWilton wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:31 pm
Collins has just confirmed that the winner of the November 3rd election should choose the nominee.

So that's 2. 2 more and Trump won't be selecting any more rapists to the court unless he wins.
Susan Collins has been pretending to be willing to vote against Trump on major issues for nearly four years, I think now is an odd time to start believing her.

AndrewJB
Been Liked: 1159 times
Has Liked: 754 times

Post by AndrewJB » Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:50 am

If the Democrats win the presidency and gain a majority in the senate, there’s nothing stopping them from increasing the number of Supreme Court justices.

Uwe Noble

Post by Uwe Noble » Sun Sep 20, 2020 11:48 am

PeterWilton wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:31 pm

Utterly disgraceful comment.

Uwe Noble

Post by Uwe Noble » Sun Sep 20, 2020 11:50 am

The dems just can't help themselves. A repeat of their antics during the Kavanaugh confirmation will hand Trump the election on a plate.

HahaYeah

Post by HahaYeah » Sun Sep 20, 2020 12:06 pm

A Trump supporters perspective on the latest events.

-Ginsberg's death and "last wish".
-Democrats threatening more violence.
-Democrats attempting election fraud.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONlnbtDpW7c

Damo
Been Liked: 1777 times
Has Liked: 2761 times

Post by Damo » Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:12 pm

Its no wonder Charlie gets through so many accounts
This user liked this post: KateR

Elbarad
Been Liked: 149 times
Has Liked: 50 times

Post by Elbarad » Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:24 pm

It'll be interesting to see what happens in the Senate hearings. The leading candidate's previous hearings for her current position were mainly objections by Dems to her religion. Would they really be wiling to alienate every Catholic in the US? Maybe.

RingoMcCartney
Been Liked: 2636 times
Has Liked: 2798 times

Post by RingoMcCartney » Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:33 pm

American Express is committing $10 million to help Black business owners recover from the pandemic.

https://thehill.com/changing-america/re ... ZlOFd6RrGx

I guess the other businesses can just pay their bills with "privilege" then......

BLM protesters in Milwaukee, Wisc. surround a man’s house. He has a Trump & US flag on the outside. He appears to ready a gun from inside the home. He was reportedly arrested for brandishing the weapon.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1306072075564531713

Swizzlestick
Been Liked: 1507 times
Has Liked: 580 times

Post by Swizzlestick » Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:45 pm

RingoMcCartney wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:33 pm
American Express is committing $10 million to help Black business owners recover from the pandemic.

https://thehill.com/changing-america/re ... ZlOFd6RrGx

I guess the other businesses can just pay their bills with "privilege" then......

BLM protesters in Milwaukee, Wisc. surround a man’s house. He has a Trump & US flag on the outside. He appears to ready a gun from inside the home. He was reportedly arrested for brandishing the weapon.

Needed a change from Stormfront, did you?

Devils_Advocate

Post by Devils_Advocate » Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:57 pm

RingoMcCartney wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:33 pm

No surprise that Ringo 'lower than a snakes belly' is linking far right twitter accounts and misrepresenting them (or possibly not reading them and/or understanding the full story)

Even Ngo has posted a follow up tweet explaing he did not have the full details when he posted the original claim

So the day before all this happened the arrested suspect threatened his neighbour whilst brandishing a chain saw making them fear for their life. The suspect was obviously arrested.

A demonstration was then held outside this mans house (you can probably imagine his attitude to some of the people of the neighbourhood given the circumstances of his first arrest) and the man started brandishing a gun at the window.

The police were monitoring the situation and made contact with the man and on doing so discovered he was completely intoxicated. At this stage the police quite rightly arrested him for "endangering safety by use of a dangerous weapon whilst under the influence of an intoxicant, disorderly conduct while armed and bail jumping" - yes he jumped bail as well

And this my friends is why Ringo's rubbish should be ignored as hateful, misrepresented boll*cks
This user liked this post: longsidepies

daveisaclaret
Been Liked: 1160 times
Has Liked: 94 times

Post by daveisaclaret » Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:01 pm

I wonder what association made Ringo decide to post anti-black nonsense in the Donald Trump thread.

4:20
Been Liked: 1065 times
Has Liked: 1185 times

Post by 4:20 » Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:54 pm

Devils_Advocate wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:57 pm
No surprise that Ringo 'lower than a snakes belly' is linking far right twitter accounts and misrepresenting them (or possibly not reading them and/or understanding the full story)

Andy Ngo is not far right and neither is his Twitter account.

Damo
Been Liked: 1777 times
Has Liked: 2761 times

Post by Damo » Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:09 pm

4:20 wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:54 pm
Anyone left of Owen Jones is far right on here

AndrewJB
Been Liked: 1159 times
Has Liked: 754 times

Post by AndrewJB » Sun Sep 20, 2020 4:10 pm

4:20 wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:54 pm
https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/cu ... fa-877914/

Andy Ngo as reported on by Rolling Stone.