Donald Trump

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
Devils_Advocate
Been Liked: 5202 times
Has Liked: 920 times

Re: Donald Trump

Post by Devils_Advocate » Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:24 pm

RingoMcCartney wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:16 pm
🐍🐍🐍
Where's Doctor Dolittle when you need him

RingoMcCartney
Been Liked: 2636 times
Has Liked: 2798 times

Post by RingoMcCartney » Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:52 pm

Interestingly, I haven't heard much about it on Mainstream media.....

Whats your opinion of "peaceful" Marxists posting deadly ricin to the democratically elected president of the USA. -

https://mobile.twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/with_replies

android
Been Liked: 119 times
Has Liked: 43 times

Post by android » Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:09 pm

AndrewJB wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 11:25 am
Again, as I’ve pointed out, Corbyn was referring to the six or so protesters who had heckled the Palestinian Ambassador, for not understanding the history or irony in his speech. Whereas Johnson’s novel depicted a Jewish man in an anti-Semitic way.

I’ve never claimed to be even handed on here. What I write is led by my opinions. And as for Biden, he wouldn’t have been my choice, and he could well have said racist things. It wouldn’t surprise me. Churchill was an outrageous racist, but he’d get my vote over Hitler any day. I see the choice for Americans as largely the same.
As already stated, we disagree on anti-semitism.

But we finally agree on something. My initial post was to say that this election was a grim choice of the least bad option and it seems you agree. I'm just not sure at this point what is the least bad option? I dislike Trump for many reasons but I fear that Biden is not well placed to stand up to the divisive and destructive politics that seems to have infected his party. Imagine teaching white kids that they were born privileged and black kids underprivileged - what mixed race kids are supposed to think who knows? It's poisonous madness. I can't help thinking it might be better to ride out 4 more years of Trump if it means kicking this way of thinking into the long grass and avoiding some of the immense damage that is being done already - then get a "normal" president in 4 years time!

android

Post by android » Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:11 pm

PeterWilton wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:35 pm
Well the alternative would mean that Biden is saying that some people with black skin literally don't have black skin, and that's just too dumb to be the truth. I get why it's one you'd want to believe though.
With genius analysis like that, I doubt you get me at all!

I just want skin to not matter.

Think more Martin Luther King less Joe Biden.
This user liked this post: Quicknick

Greenmile
Been Liked: 1079 times
Has Liked: 4239 times

Post by Greenmile » Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:46 am

android wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:11 pm

Ah, MLK. Whatever happened to him?

Oh, I remember - he was murdered because of the colour of his skin.

It turns out just “wanting” skin colour not to matter isn’t actually enough.

AndrewJB
Been Liked: 1159 times
Has Liked: 754 times

Post by AndrewJB » Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:24 am

android wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:09 pm
As already stated, we disagree on anti-semitism.

But we finally agree on something. My initial post was to say that this election was a grim choice of the least bad option and it seems you agree. I'm just not sure at this point what is the least bad option? I dislike Trump for many reasons but I fear that Biden is not well placed to stand up to the divisive and destructive politics that seems to have infected his party. Imagine teaching white kids that they were born privileged and black kids underprivileged - what mixed race kids are supposed to think who knows? It's poisonous madness. I can't help thinking it might be better to ride out 4 more years of Trump if it means kicking this way of thinking into the long grass and avoiding some of the immense damage that is being done already - then get a "normal" president in 4 years time!
I don’t see, given the choice, how it could be anything but a no brainier who is the better choice here. Even if I were a conservative minded looker on, I’d still want Biden over Trump, who has done more than his share of fostering division and anger in the US.

Spijed
Been Liked: 2892 times
Has Liked: 1294 times

Post by Spijed » Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:28 am

Wow!

Absolutely obvious that this election is totally rigged. Trump wants to make sure that enough mailed in ballots are discredited by the Supreme court that he wins come what may.

I will never ever believe that the USA is more of a democracy than countries like China or Russia when the Republicans are making sure they win the election regardless.

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1308533475218087936

https://twitter.com/MattNegrin/status/1 ... 0473644034

PeterWilton
Been Liked: 111 times
Has Liked: 71 times

Post by PeterWilton » Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:27 pm

android wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:11 pm

Rrpublicans: Let's make black people poor and take away their right to vote.

Democrats: The republicans are being racist by making black people poor and taking their right to vote.

Android: Both parties are the same. I just want skin colour to not matter.

PeterWilton

Post by PeterWilton » Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:32 pm

Spijed wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:28 am
Wow!

Absolutely obvious that this election is totally rigged. Trump wants to make sure that enough mailed in ballots are discredited by the Supreme court that he wins come what may.

I will never ever believe that the USA is more of a democracy than countries like China or Russia when the Republicans are making sure they win the election regardless.

If course. They don't support democracy. They've been rigging the elections in their favour for years. That's why the voting rights act was necessary (but the conservatives on the supreme Court gutted it). That's why they rigged Congress by gerrymandering it up the arse. But the republicans are so unpopular that even that has stopped working. So now they're going ham on rigging the presidential election by sabotaging ballot delivery by dismantling Post office sorting machines and recruiting an "army" to intimidate voters at polls.

They're pure evil.

android

Post by android » Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:07 pm

Greenmile wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:46 am
Ah, MLK. Whatever happened to him?

Oh, I remember - he was murdered because of the colour of his skin.

It turns out just “wanting” skin colour not to matter isn’t actually enough.
That's right, MLK's campaign died with him on 4 April 1968 and nothing good came of it :roll:

His belief that skin is unimportant has been a very successful policy in the UK. I think it is much more likely that we would continue to make positive progress to overcome racism if we continue with this belief rather than the alternative.

Perhaps you could address some of the practicalities of the alternative. For example, what would you teach mixed race kids? How white do they have to be to be taught that they have white privilege? How black do they have to be to be taught that they are underprivileged?

android

Post by android » Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:08 pm

PeterWilton wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:27 pm

Democrats: The republicans are being racist by making black people poor and taking their right to vote.

Peter: Making stuff up again

android

Post by android » Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:12 pm

PeterWilton wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:27 pm

I think the parties are very different. Sadly, both fill me with dread.

It's telling that I have twice been mocked for sharing a core belief and dream of Martin Luther King. I'm no MLK but it would take more than mockery to put me off.

This should not be a left / right issue. We need sensible people from all sides to make a stand on this. It would be tragic if we go backwards.

Spijed

Post by Spijed » Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:18 pm

android wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:12 pm

It's telling that I have twice been mocked for sharing a core belief and dream of Martin Luther King. I'm no MLK but it would take more than mockery to put me off.

This should not be a left / right issue. We need sensible people from all sides to make a stand on this. It would be tragic if we go backwards.
It's clearly obvious though that Donald Trump will be the winner in the election, come what may.

Democracy is dead in America.

PeterWilton

Post by PeterWilton » Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:40 pm

android wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:12 pm

You haven't been mocked for sharing a core MLK belief. You're being mocked because you make the frankly ridiculous point that Donald Trump and Joe Biden are no better or worse than each other when it comes to racism.

Your full of crap, basically. You have no problem keeping quiet when it comes to Trump and the Republican's racism, but as soon as someone criticises Trump (like I did) for his Nazi-like love for gene strength you come out with a Biden-based objection.

You're nothing more than a Trumper in denial. Defending him by deflecting criticism from him based on the desperate suggestion that Biden isn't any better when it comes to racism

android

Post by android » Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:03 pm

PeterWilton wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:40 pm
You haven't been mocked for sharing a core MLK belief. You're being mocked because you make the frankly ridiculous point that Donald Trump and Joe Biden are no better or worse than each other when it comes to racism.

Your full of crap, basically. You have no problem keeping quiet when it comes to Trump and the Republican's racism, but as soon as someone criticises Trump (like I did) for his Nazi-like love for gene strength you come out with a Biden-based objection.

You're nothing more than a Trumper in denial. Defending him by deflecting criticism from him based on the desperate suggestion that Biden isn't any better when it comes to racism
Nice try but no. I was mocked for sharing a core belief of MLK. It was directly quoted back at me twice. Obviously it doesn't bother me in the slightest but it did strike me as a bad sign of the times.

It's "you're" full of crap. (Sorry - I know you know the difference I just couldn't resist).

A Trumper in denial LOL !!!

Look, I'm not massively interested in either Trump or Biden. I am massively interested in skin / race not being a thing but you seem to be having real trouble comprehending a different viewpoint and it seems a bit pointless you keep misrepresenting me and me keep having to correct it.

Greenmile

Post by Greenmile » Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:14 pm

android wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:07 pm
That's right, MLK's campaign died with him on 4 April 1968 and nothing good came of it :roll:

His belief that skin is unimportant has been a very successful policy in the UK. I think it is much more likely that we would continue to make positive progress to overcome racism if we continue with this belief rather than the alternative.

Perhaps you could address some of the practicalities of the alternative. For example, what would you teach mixed race kids? How white do they have to be to be taught that they have white privilege? How black do they have to be to be taught that they are underprivileged?
MLK didn’t believe that the colour of his skin was unimportant. He dreamed of a day when that would be the case. It’s an important distinction which you seem to have failed to grasp.

If he was still with us, he’d still be dreaming of that day, because it’s not here yet.

Edit - I dream of winning the lottery, but if I went out tomorrow and bought a Ferrari on tick, I’d soon be in a bit of bother.

I would teach mixed race kids the exact same thing as the rest of the classroom - that white privilege unfortunately still exists in the UK and the USA. Would you prefer to segregate the classroom for that lesson?

android

Post by android » Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:41 pm

The law didn't reflect MLK's dream when he died, it does now and has for some time. Much progress has followed especially in the UK I would argue.

What a lesson. What does the teacher say to the mixed race boy who asks if he has white privilege?

Greenmile

Post by Greenmile » Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:52 pm

android wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:41 pm
The law didn't reflect MLK's dream when he died, it does now and has for some time. Much progress has followed especially in the UK I would argue.

What a lesson. What does the teacher say to the mixed race boy who asks if he has white privilege?
Are you suggesting racism doesn’t exist any more? It looks like you are, but I’m going to presume your wording is just a bit clumsy.

AndrewJB
Been Liked: 1159 times
Has Liked: 754 times

Post by AndrewJB » Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:53 pm

android wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:41 pm

The voting equality law was axed some time ago, and that has allowed a lot of states to restrict voting rights, so it’s not true that laws no longer discriminate. In fact things have gone backward.

HahaYeah
Been Liked: 343 times
Has Liked: 323 times

Post by HahaYeah » Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:54 pm

Spijed wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:28 am
Wow!

Republicans don't need to rig the election. Trump is holding big rallies and the Demoncrats are not, perhaps too busy burning cities to the ground.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uf0pjqi0kkY
President Trump Rally Crowd is UNBELIEVABLE in Swanton, OH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yslAJU5B83Y
President Trump Asks Media to Show Full Crowd in Reno, Nevada. Here You Go. (UNREAL)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4Tsezo57uA
Trump Boat parade draws thousands at Lake Murray

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGviL18ai0Q
USA: Hundreds march in support of police in
Fredericksburg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufUz61PvnsU
President Trump dances to 'YMCA' during Ohio rally :P

Spijed

Post by Spijed » Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:57 pm

HahaYeah wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:54 pm
Republicans don't need to rig the election. Trump is holding big rallies and the Demoncrats are not, perhaps too busy burning cities to the ground.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uf0pjqi0kkY
President Trump Rally Crowd is UNBELIEVABLE in Swanton, OH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yslAJU5B83Y
President Trump Asks Media to Show Full Crowd in Reno, Nevada. Here You Go. (UNREAL)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4Tsezo57uA
Trump Boat parade draws thousands at Lake Murray

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGviL18ai0Q
USA: Hundreds march in support of police in
Fredericksburg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufUz61PvnsU
President Trump dances to 'YMCA' during Ohio rally :P
So why is he saying mail-in votes shouldn't be allowed and he'll contest them?

HahaYeah
Been Liked: 343 times
Has Liked: 323 times

Post by HahaYeah » Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:59 pm

Spijed wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:57 pm
So why is he saying mail-in votes shouldn't be allowed and he'll contest them?
To stop the Demoncrats from rigging the election. :geek: It's the only way they can win.

No one will vote for the child sniffer and Horrible Harris.

android

Post by android » Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:41 pm

Greenmile wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:52 pm
Are you suggesting racism doesn’t exist any more? It looks like you are, but I’m going to presume your wording is just a bit clumsy.
That's a bit silly. Probably best not to presume anything and just stick to what people have written.

Are you going to have a crack at answering my question?

Greenmile

Post by Greenmile » Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:55 pm

android wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:41 pm
That's a bit silly. Probably best not to presume anything and just stick to what people have written.

Are you going to have a crack at answering my question?
So I shouldn’t presume your language was clumsy, or I shouldn’t presume you think racism has been eradicated? I presume you mean the latter. (You see, reading almost always involves some level of presumption on the part of the reader, especially when the writer is a little imprecise.)

The point I’ve taken from your recent posts is that MLK thought that skin colour isn’t important and that belief has since become UK Law, and therefore his dream of a better future where nobody is judged on the colour of their skin has arrived, and we should stop worrying about (or acknowledging the existence of?) things like white privilege and racism and just all agree that skin colour isn’t important.

Perhaps you would deign to point out what, if anything, I’ve got wrong there.

I’m not sure how to answer your question, tbh, at least not concisely. It would depend on too many unknown factors (the age and race of the child, the location of the lesson etc).

If you, a grown man in the UK (presumably) were to ask me the same question, though, I’d say that pretty much everyone is mixed-race to some extent and would benefit from white privilege to varying extents based on how they are perceived by society. I’d explain that many people would argue that race itself is just a social construct, but that doesn’t change the fact that, as a white man, I am statistically less likely to be unemployed / be arrested / live in poverty / be stopped and searched etc etc than a BAME man of the same age.

android

Post by android » Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:58 pm

A post of 2 halves there Greenmile. After a very poor first half you surprised me with a decent effort in the second half!

Your first 2 paragraphs look like playground stuff really. But I suppose I had better follow my own advice and accept that you are genuinely baffled and not presume (your word du jour) that you are just playing silly beggars. I am very worried about racism - it's actually the whole point of my posts. And no I don't think I have an instant solution that means you or I can stop worrying about it. Making "progress" and completely "eradicating" have different meanings. I think we have made a lot of progress in recent decades (what I said), with a skin colour does not matter (as per equality law) approach, but no I am not the one person on the planet who thinks that racism has been completely eradicated or can be just like that (what you seem to have read into what I said). Hope that helps.

Thanks for your answer to my question. To be honest you surprised me just by giving it a go, as I thought you would bale and wait for Peter to come along! And your answer is a decent honest effort I reckon. I disagree that it's the right thing to do but I think it's a fair summary of the aim, which I'm sure has good intentions.

Now, I have taught my kids that their skin colour does not matter. That they will be judged on the content of their character and so on - the MLK stuff, which has seen a sudden decline in popularity. I don't want them to be taught that their skin or race has a major bearing on their life chances. To the extent that this remains true (and it's largely untrue in this country in my opinion - I'm sure you disagree), I don't want them to fight it by effectively acquiescing in adopting reverse racism / "positive" discrimination (surely the inevitable outcome of preaching white privilege).

I'm pretty sure my views were mainstream anti-racist until recently. I fear that teaching white privilege and critical race theory is going to lead to an increase in racism. You disagree. But is it really that difficult to comprehend a different viewpoint?
Last edited by android on Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

PeterWilton

Post by PeterWilton » Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:22 am

Trump now wants to "get rid of the ballots" she that there doesn't need to be any problems with the peaceful transfer of power.

How is he not a fascist?
This user liked this post: longsidepies

PeterWilton

Post by PeterWilton » Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:25 am

Guys, I wouldn't waste your time with people like android. I certainly shouldn't have. He's one of those trolls who doesn't have any vocal objection to people like Trump and his supporters spouting racist rhetoric and only ever pipes up to criticise or object to those who call him/them out for the white supremacists that they are.

He's a worthless troll whose only intent is to smear the left as racist for acknowledging that racial issues still exist.

Vegas Claret
Been Liked: 10916 times
Has Liked: 5594 times

Post by Vegas Claret » Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:16 am

this is spot on
Attachments
EipSJaeX0AE9_WR.jpeg
EipSJaeX0AE9_WR.jpeg (24.39 KiB) Viewed 3032 times

Quicknick
Been Liked: 1208 times
Has Liked: 7098 times

Post by Quicknick » Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:55 am

Vegas Claret wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:16 am
this is spot on
I won't be drawn. Haha! :D

Vegas Claret

Post by Vegas Claret » Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:34 am

Quicknick wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:55 am
I won't be drawn. Haha! :D
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: top reply :D
This user liked this post: Quicknick

Damo
Been Liked: 1777 times
Has Liked: 2761 times

Post by Damo » Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:34 am

Charlie gets more and more deranged with every account.

RingoMcCartney

Post by RingoMcCartney » Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:34 am

Donald Trump-

"I wish a lot of luck to (Prince) Harry . Cos he's gonna need it."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

android

Post by android » Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:48 am

PeterWilton wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:25 am
Guys, I wouldn't waste your time with people like android. I certainly shouldn't have. He's one of those trolls who doesn't have any vocal objection to people like Trump and his supporters spouting racist rhetoric and only ever pipes up to criticise or object to those who call him/them out for the white supremacists that they are.

He's a worthless troll whose only intent is to smear the left as racist for acknowledging that racial issues still exist.
Wow. That is revealing but not about me.

You've taken my passionate support for racial equality and somehow linked me to white supremacists! That's far out there even for you.

Perhaps the "guys" will follow your lead. Now, where's that thread about non-existent cancel culture again...

android

Post by android » Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:53 am

Damo wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:34 am
Charlie gets more and more deranged with every account.
One of the few things him and me seem to have in common is we enjoy your amusing one liners!

Although, ironically, I'm sure he is genuine in his desire for racial equality so we do have that in common. The fact that he is unable to recognise it does not make it untrue.
This user liked this post: Damo

Spijed

Post by Spijed » Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:03 am

Sadly, people like Ringo, Damo, Andriod etc. can't see the bloodshed that is around the corner when a despot tries to cling to power:

"According to sources in the Republican Party at the state and national levels, the Trump campaign is discussing contingency plans to bypass election results and appoint loyal electors in battleground states where Republicans hold the legislative majority. With a justification based on claims of rampant fraud, Trump would ask state legislators to set aside the popular vote and exercise their power to choose a slate of electors directly. The longer Trump succeeds in keeping the vote count in doubt, the more pressure legislators will feel to act before the safe-harbor deadline expires."

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-e ... e-n1240896

android

Post by android » Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:14 am

Spijed wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:03 am
Sadly, people like Ringo, Damo, Andriod etc. can't see the bloodshed that is around the corner when a despot tries to cling to power:

"According to sources in the Republican Party at the state and national levels, the Trump campaign is discussing contingency plans to bypass election results and appoint loyal electors in battleground states where Republicans hold the legislative majority. With a justification based on claims of rampant fraud, Trump would ask state legislators to set aside the popular vote and exercise their power to choose a slate of electors directly. The longer Trump succeeds in keeping the vote count in doubt, the more pressure legislators will feel to act before the safe-harbor deadline expires."

It would be better if, like Peter, you spent less time trying to tell other people what it is you think that person believes - and often getting it horribly wrong as Peter has ably demonstrated - and more time concentrating on expressing your own views.

You don't need to be a genius to work out the disastrous consequences of an American president losing an election and trying to cling on to power.

RingoMcCartney

Post by RingoMcCartney » Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:40 am

Spijed wrote:

Around the corner?

You clearly unaware of the violent , lawless riots by the "peaceful" Antifa and BLM terrorists that have been going on for months. Before a single vote has even been cast.

https://mobile.twitter.com/MrAndyNgo

Spijed

Post by Spijed » Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:02 pm

RingoMcCartney wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:40 am
Around the corner?

You clearly unaware of the violent , lawless riots by the "peaceful" Antifa and BLM terrorists that have been going on for months. Before a single vote has even been cast.

https://mobile.twitter.com/MrAndyNgo
And you think Trump has nothing to do with this?

Do you think he should be allowed to ignore the election result if it keeps him in power?

Bordeauxclaret
Been Liked: 3327 times
Has Liked: 1939 times

Post by Bordeauxclaret » Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:06 pm

Love how Trump and his supporters are almost saying “look how bad things are now under us, if you let the Democrats in that’s what things will be like”.
This user liked this post: Greenmile

RingoMcCartney

Post by RingoMcCartney » Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:27 pm

Spijed wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:02 pm
And you think Trump has nothing to do with this?

Do you think he should be allowed to ignore the election result if it keeps him in power?
Why not wait and see if he actually does "ignore the election result? If he does then, ultimately, only a peaceful legal and judicial means of implementing the result will , and should, be the only way to do so.

The #antifa mob in Portland cheer as one of their comrades hurls an incendiary device at Portland police

Portland: BLM-antifa rioters throw an incendiary device at police that erupts in huge flames. #PortlandRiots #BLM

I was attacked by BLM and ANTIFA tonight. After reporting on protests for almost 2 hours without issue, someone started chanting my name which resulted in them targeting and attacking me. These are the "peaceful protesters" Democrats keep telling you about.

https://mobile.twitter.com/sav_says_/st ... 4921922563

https://mobile.twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/st ... 9143238667

Do I think Trump "has nothing to do with this"?

The people I'm inclined to blame for lobbing incendiary devices at other human beings, beating other human beings up , simply because they dont like their violence being reported . Are the terrorists who are actually lobbing incendiary devices at other human beings, beating other human beings up , simply because they dont like their violence being reported.

Call me old fashioned.

HarryPottsDesk
Been Liked: 28 times
Has Liked: 2 times

Post by HarryPottsDesk » Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:58 pm

You're old.

Damo

Post by Damo » Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:11 pm

Spijed wrote:

There's already bloodshed. You can watch it freely on the news every day.
And just like over here, people will blame their lack of self control and inability to allow things to not be the way they want it to be on the government. Seems the left are not the peace loving, tofu eating hippies that they paint themselves to be, and as soon as they realise they are not, as twitter makes them believe, the voting majority, then they start to riot, loot, attack people and take to football messageboards to call anyone who disagrees with them a racist/fascist/hitler/rapist

Vegas Claret

Post by Vegas Claret » Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:36 pm

Vegas Claret

Post by Vegas Claret » Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:38 pm

Damo wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:11 pm
There's already bloodshed. You can watch it freely on the news every day.
And just like over here, people will blame their lack of self control and inability to allow things to not be the way they want it to be on the government. Seems the left are not the peace loving, tofu eating hippies that they paint themselves to be, and as soon as they realise they are not, as twitter makes them believe, the voting majority, then they start to riot, loot, attack people and take to football messageboards to call anyone who disagrees with them a racist/fascist/hitler/rapist
hmmm, show me the videos of people throwing molotov cocktails under a democratic president

I'll wait

SalouClaret
Been Liked: 340 times
Has Liked: 411 times

Post by SalouClaret » Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:58 pm

Trump supporters are amazing :lol:

"American cities are burning, there's no law and order! Grrrr at the left!"

In the next breath: "If Biden gets elected, cities will burn! There will be no law and order! Grrrr at the left!"

:roll: :lol:

Imagine actually thinking that Trump has done/is capable of doing a good job :lol:

How America have to choose between 2 idiots like Trump and Biden is baffling.
This user liked this post: Vegas Claret

Damo

Post by Damo » Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:02 pm

Vegas Claret wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:38 pm
hmmm, show me the videos of people throwing molotov cocktails under a democratic president

I'll wait
https://youtu.be/WiQz08mQ-ss

Vegas Claret

Post by Vegas Claret » Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:05 pm

Damo wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:02 pm
https://youtu.be/WiQz08mQ-ss
like I said, under a Democratic president. I know you struggle with facts but I didn't expect you to struggle with basic English

edit: on a lighter note, there is a far better version of that that I saw on twitter a few weeks ago and it was very funny.

Damo

Post by Damo » Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:13 pm

Vegas Claret wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:05 pm
like I said, under a Democratic president. I know you struggle with facts but I didn't expect you to struggle with basic English

edit: on a lighter note, there is a far better version of that that I saw on twitter a few weeks ago and it was very funny.
Oh go on. Explain to us your version of a democratic president? I have it in my head that there was an election or something, but It could have been a really weird dream.

*I saw that on twitter, but couldn't find it at short notice. Was a good one that wasn't it :lol:

Vegas Claret

Post by Vegas Claret » Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:28 pm

Damo wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:13 pm
Oh go on. Explain to us your version of a democratic president? I have it in my head that there was an election or something, but It could have been a really weird dream.

*I saw that on twitter, but couldn't find it at short notice. Was a good one that wasn't it :lol:
you don't know what a Democrat is, you can't follow basic English.

I'm making the assumption you are still at school and are about 12 ?

Why would I need to lie to you about a video ? I actually think you are about 12

Damo

Post by Damo » Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:53 pm

Vegas Claret wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:28 pm
you don't know what a Democrat is, you can't follow basic English.

I'm making the assumption you are still at school and are about 12 ?

Why would I need to lie to you about a video ? I actually think you are about 12
You do realise the Democrats are a political party in the USA and democratic means things like, accepting the results of an election don't you?
Ill admit I'm not exactly great with the written word, but then I'm not the one giving out the English lessons.
Should we just both agree you took an L on this one?

Also, if you are saying that people protesting against the president wouldn't be throwing molotov cocktails had hillary won, then you are proving my point, that people on your side of the spectrum are unable to accept democracy. Are violent thugs and have plenty of free time to be out rioting due to not having to be up in the morning for work