Tark - transfer

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
TVC15
Posts: 7905
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:09 pm
Been Liked: 3143 times
Has Liked: 575 times

Re: Tark - transfer

Post by TVC15 » Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:52 pm

Gordaleman wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:48 pm
You can't wriggle out that easy. You clearly suggested he was on strike AGAIN, yet you haven't an ounce of evidence.
Not sure you’d be that great in a court of law either !
All he did is say he has previous for doing this so it could be a possibility this time too.
Yes he is suggesting he could be - he very clearly is not saying that he definitely is on strike.

scouseclaret
Posts: 1849
Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:29 pm
Been Liked: 632 times
Has Liked: 203 times

Re: Tark - transfer

Post by scouseclaret » Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:54 pm

People are assuming he is refusing to play because of what he did at Brentford, and of course they may be right.

Equally though, he may have been told he can’t play because the club want to cash in on a £40m asset.

boatshed bill
Posts: 6436
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:47 am
Been Liked: 1340 times
Has Liked: 2887 times

Re: Tark - transfer

Post by boatshed bill » Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:54 pm

I stubbed my big toe very badly over 20 years ago. never really recovered, certainly not good enough to play EPL footy :D

Steddyman
Posts: 1525
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:45 pm
Been Liked: 321 times
Has Liked: 250 times

Re: Tark - transfer

Post by Steddyman » Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:55 pm

ewanrob wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:25 pm
If I'm wrong i will gladly hold up my hand, issue is this lad has form with this sort of thing.
I don't think you can be wrong. If he plays for us after the window closes, it isn't because his toe is better.

kentonclaret
Posts: 2984
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:06 pm
Been Liked: 518 times
Has Liked: 87 times

Re: Tark - transfer

Post by kentonclaret » Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:55 pm

Name change needed to Toekowski :D

Gordaleman
Posts: 2739
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:04 pm
Been Liked: 535 times
Has Liked: 434 times

Re: Tark - transfer

Post by Gordaleman » Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:56 pm

Zlatan wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:49 pm
I’m not vilifying him, I just wish it wasn’t smoke and mirrors. I understand why, but it doesn’t need to be like that. It is possible to be honest and just say he’s not in the right frame of mind because of the speculation, or we don’t want to play him and risk losing £40M+. Like I said I understand why, just wish it wasn’t the case.
I wasn't talking about everyone vilifying him, but a lot are and without any evidence to support their claims.

Even you are assuming that the toe injury is just a front for something else. Show me your evidence?

I'm not saying it couldn't be true, I'm saying I don't know, but I'll give the club the benefit of the doubt until I do.

Even then, if he leaves, I'm sure we'll replace him. That's football, players move on.

joey13
Posts: 4974
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:39 pm
Been Liked: 1146 times
Has Liked: 920 times

Re: Tark - transfer

Post by joey13 » Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:57 pm

Maybe he has Camel toe ,or just got the hump
This user liked this post: Right_winger

Gordaleman
Posts: 2739
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:04 pm
Been Liked: 535 times
Has Liked: 434 times

Re: Tark - transfer

Post by Gordaleman » Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:57 pm

TVC15 wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:52 pm
Not sure you’d be that great in a court of law either !
All he did is say he has previous for doing this so it could be a possibility this time too.
Yes he is suggesting he could be - he very clearly is not saying that he definitely is on strike.
I'm not scrolling back through dozens of posts but I think you'll find he said he WAS doing it again, not could be.

bfcjg
Posts: 6465
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:17 pm
Been Liked: 2478 times
Has Liked: 2432 times

Re: Tark - transfer

Post by bfcjg » Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:58 pm

Maybe he is just doing what he has been told to do just toeing the line.
This user liked this post: Zlatan

Zlatan
Posts: 2323
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:06 pm
Been Liked: 815 times
Has Liked: 2020 times

Re: Tark - transfer

Post by Zlatan » Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:00 pm

Gordaleman wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:56 pm
I wasn't talking about everyone vilifying him, but a lot are and without any evidence to support their claims.

Even you are assuming that the toe injury is just a front for something else. Show me your evidence?

I'm not saying it couldn't be true, I'm saying I don't know, but I'll give the club the benefit of the doubt until I do.

Even then, if he leaves, I'm sure we'll replace him. That's football, players move on.
I can’t be ar5ed with you now. I don’t have evidence that his toe isnt injured anymore than you you have evidence that it is injured.

What is a fact is that I have cracked a bone in my toe and it healed in 2 weeks... and I’m a fat unfit suporter not a super fit athlete with a Premier League team of medical staff supporting me, so it is a suspicion, but a strong one with anecdotal evidence.
This user liked this post: FactualFrank

ksrclaret
Posts: 3090
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:56 am
Been Liked: 1060 times
Has Liked: 228 times

Re: Tark - transfer

Post by ksrclaret » Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:02 pm

Reading through this thread, it’s clear one poster is enhancing his reputation of being able to start an argument in an empty room.

The tedium of it is almost as cringeworthy as the “he’s hurt his toe, honest” tale from the club.
This user liked this post: FactualFrank

box_of_frogs
Posts: 3245
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:47 am
Been Liked: 710 times
Has Liked: 731 times

Re: Tark - transfer

Post by box_of_frogs » Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:03 pm

ksrclaret wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:02 pm
Reading through this thread, it’s clear one poster is enhancing his reputation of being able to start an argument in an empty room.

The tedium of it is almost as cringeworthy as the “he’s hurt his toe, honest” tale from the club.
Sorry. I apologise.

Elizabeth
Posts: 963
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:13 am
Been Liked: 339 times
Has Liked: 321 times

Re: Tark - transfer

Post by Elizabeth » Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:04 pm

I'm in the Toekowski is faking it camp. No breakdown of the injury and has anyone heard any reports of the absent one being on the grass testing this toeturous for the fans injury out.
Do I need a lawyer?
These 2 users liked this post: Zlatan Blackburn_Claret

TVC15
Posts: 7905
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:09 pm
Been Liked: 3143 times
Has Liked: 575 times

Re: Tark - transfer

Post by TVC15 » Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:07 pm

Gordaleman wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:57 pm
I'm not scrolling back through dozens of posts but I think you'll find he said he WAS doing it again, not could be.
Maybe spend less time posting rubbish and do scroll back -or I’ll save you the time and tell you that you are wrong. He said that he had previous which suggested he could be doing it again.

Now go have a cup of tea or something.

BurnleyFC
Posts: 1271
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:51 am
Been Liked: 470 times
Has Liked: 341 times

Re: Tark - transfer

Post by BurnleyFC » Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:09 pm

I’ll miss his huge jugs.
This user liked this post: box_of_frogs

ksrclaret
Posts: 3090
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:56 am
Been Liked: 1060 times
Has Liked: 228 times

Re: Tark - transfer

Post by ksrclaret » Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:09 pm

box_of_frogs wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:03 pm
Sorry. I apologise.
No need, wasn’t thinking of you when I posted.

ewanrob
Posts: 967
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:52 am
Been Liked: 299 times
Has Liked: 75 times

Re: Tark - transfer

Post by ewanrob » Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:09 pm

Gordaleman wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:56 pm
I wasn't talking about everyone vilifying him, but a lot are and without any evidence to support their claims.

Even you are assuming that the toe injury is just a front for something else. Show me your evidence?

I'm not saying it couldn't be true, I'm saying I don't know, but I'll give the club the benefit of the doubt until I do.

Even then, if he leaves, I'm sure we'll replace him. That's football, players move on.
I have to say, I admire your total trust in the Club, however you seem to totally ignore what is staring you on the face.

A chairman who has reached his sell by date, hes disappeared apart from a token comment at the beginning of a season

Our star CB, clearly wants away...not being picked for the national team would have told him hes in the wrong place.

Finance, our board are corner shop operators...yes the have performed brilliantly over the past 5 years...but are now they are so far behind their peers its embarrassing.

box_of_frogs
Posts: 3245
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:47 am
Been Liked: 710 times
Has Liked: 731 times

Re: Tark - transfer

Post by box_of_frogs » Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:10 pm

ksrclaret wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:09 pm
No need, wasn’t thinking of you when I posted.
Sorry, my sarcasm didn’t quite shine through :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
This user liked this post: ksrclaret

Gordaleman
Posts: 2739
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:04 pm
Been Liked: 535 times
Has Liked: 434 times

Re: Tark - transfer

Post by Gordaleman » Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:10 pm

TVC15 wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:07 pm
Maybe spend less time posting rubbish and do scroll back -or I’ll save you the time and tell you that you are wrong. He said that he had previous which suggested he could be doing it again.

Now go have a cup of tea or something.
Why don't you butt out of other people's discussions as well?

boatshed bill
Posts: 6436
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:47 am
Been Liked: 1340 times
Has Liked: 2887 times

Re: Tark - transfer

Post by boatshed bill » Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:25 pm

ewanrob wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:09 pm

Our star CB, clearly wants away...not being picked for the national team would have told him hes in the wrong place.

He may think he has a chance, but i think he's already had that chance and failed.

Southgate isn't looking at 27 year olds. i'd wager he never calls JT up again.

Murger
Posts: 1905
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:55 pm
Been Liked: 519 times
Has Liked: 532 times

Re: Tark - transfer

Post by Murger » Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:31 pm

boatshed bill wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:25 pm
He may think he has a chance, but i think he's already had that chance and failed.

Southgate isn't looking at 27 year olds. i'd wager he never calls JT up again.
Mings is 27.

box_of_frogs
Posts: 3245
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:47 am
Been Liked: 710 times
Has Liked: 731 times

Re: Tark - transfer

Post by box_of_frogs » Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:32 pm

Murger wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:31 pm
Mings is 27.
Facts are not to be used on this thread.
This user liked this post: Steddyman

BurnleyFC
Posts: 1271
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:51 am
Been Liked: 470 times
Has Liked: 341 times

Re: Tark - transfer

Post by BurnleyFC » Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:35 pm

Murger wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:31 pm
Mings is 27.
As is the undroppable, yet totally out of form slab head.

boatshed bill
Posts: 6436
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:47 am
Been Liked: 1340 times
Has Liked: 2887 times

Re: Tark - transfer

Post by boatshed bill » Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:39 pm

BurnleyFC wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:35 pm
As is the undroppable, yet totally out of form slab head.
Yes, that's the point. They are already established squad members. JT had a glimpse at it and didn't cover himself in glory.
I don't expect Southgate to go back in for Tarkowski now, regardless of what club he plays for,

TVC15
Posts: 7905
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:09 pm
Been Liked: 3143 times
Has Liked: 575 times

Re: Tark - transfer

Post by TVC15 » Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:58 pm

Gordaleman wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:10 pm
Why don't you butt out of other people's discussions as well?
You are going to have a heart attack old man.
Stop making a tit of yourself....have you soiled your pants again ? Don’t worry someone will be in soon to clean you up.

ClaretTony
Posts: 40205
Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:07 pm
Been Liked: 18121 times
Has Liked: 3357 times
Location: Burnley
Contact:

Re: Tark - transfer

Post by ClaretTony » Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:06 pm

Thread locked due to behaviour of some posters
This user liked this post: Steddyman

Locked