West Brom v Burnley on Sky Box Office

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
IanMcL
Been Liked: 6361 times
Has Liked: 8704 times

Re: West Brom v Burnley on Sky Box Office

Post by IanMcL » Fri Oct 09, 2020 7:14 pm

ClaretTony wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 5:59 pm
Home games - it's costing me more, simple as that.

Away games - accept that I am saving a lot of money by not going.

I'm better off financially because I can't go to away games but if I watch the home games on PPV then I'm very much worse off and it is very much a lesser experience.
I understand the point you are making, however, perhaps the reality is that you (and I) both now benefit from an extremely beneficial price for watching Prem Football. Not only that, it is the team which gets our passions rising.

I just give thanks for the Directors(owners) of BFC, who offer such prices, when they could ask more.

By comparison, I have just read that Arsenal are going to screen their matches at the Emirates. 368 people can watch. Price £49.

Up the Clarets!!!!

NewClaret
Been Liked: 3084 times
Has Liked: 3804 times

Post by NewClaret » Fri Oct 09, 2020 7:18 pm

Personally, I'm absolutely in favour of this and PPV. It should have been set up for the first game of the season.

For me it is significantly cheaper than going to the turf as I pay for two kids also. Not to mention the beers are cheaper from my fridge and I end up buying the kids something to eat/drink too. I go to fewer away games, but you can't even begin to compare the price for an adult + 2 kids when you factor in travel.

Season ticket refunds aside, I think this is a very fair compromise. I have no issues paying £15 to watch a game and will do so over an illegal stream (which I've used reluctantly for years due to absence of anything else). Particularly if the stream is good quality, I can watch it without foreign commentary and I can watch it on the TV (not iPad).

I'm sick of paying my Sky subscription just to watch us play City/United/Liverpool/Spurs, half the time I'm there anyway. I may cancel it now and just pay as I go.

As for the future, I think Sky/BT should all be awarded all games. You should then be able to pay for a variety of packages - all games, just your team - home, just your team - away, a selection (with the other broadcaster showing the opposite) or simply PPV. I'd most likely just go PPV because I very rarely get time/am inclined to watch anyone else other than Burnley.

CFS
Been Liked: 231 times
Has Liked: 113 times

Post by CFS » Fri Oct 09, 2020 7:31 pm

I would buy a ST to watch online anyday.

DCWat
Been Liked: 4139 times
Has Liked: 3603 times

Post by DCWat » Fri Oct 09, 2020 7:33 pm

NewClaret wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 7:18 pm
Personally, I'm absolutely in favour of this and PPV. It should have been set up for the first game of the season.

For me it is significantly cheaper than going to the turf as I pay for two kids also. Not to mention the beers are cheaper from my fridge and I end up buying the kids something to eat/drink too. I go to fewer away games, but you can't even begin to compare the price for an adult + 2 kids when you factor in travel.

Season ticket refunds aside, I think this is a very fair compromise. I have no issues paying £15 to watch a game and will do so over an illegal stream (which I've used reluctantly for years due to absence of anything else). Particularly if the stream is good quality, I can watch it without foreign commentary and I can watch it on the TV (not iPad).

I'm sick of paying my Sky subscription just to watch us play City/United/Liverpool/Spurs, half the time I'm there anyway. I may cancel it now and just pay as I go.

As for the future, I think Sky/BT should all be awarded all games. You should then be able to pay for a variety of packages - all games, just your team - home, just your team - away, a selection (with the other broadcaster showing the opposite) or simply PPV. I'd most likely just go PPV because I very rarely get time/am inclined to watch anyone else other than Burnley.
That would be fine as long as the monies taken were distributed fairly. Otherwise the gulf in the league will grow further.

I don’t mind the new PPV option, though there should be some balance to ensure that fans of all clubs are expected to pay a similar amount (if they wish to pay to watch their team). In the same way that teams are guaranteed to be on x times, the same approach should be taken for the PPV option.

Saying the above, I’m going to try out IPTV for the first time in a number of years. I’ll be amazed if I find one that is genuinely 1080p as everyone claims but we will see.

Leisure
Been Liked: 3786 times
Has Liked: 12473 times

Post by Leisure » Fri Oct 09, 2020 7:46 pm

Granny WeatherWax wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:51 pm
I think when fans are eventually allowed back some clubs will get a real shock. Think Burnley, hard hit by furlough etc, low income area, fans furious with the club for not signing players and refunding ticket money, will have got out of the habit of going to the game, we might be in the championship, season ticket sales will plummet
I fully agree with this even with us still being in the PL and I think it will hit us badly, especially compared with the big clubs, which have waiting lists for ST's.
Last edited by Leisure on Fri Oct 09, 2020 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This user liked this post: paulatky

bodge
Been Liked: 729 times
Has Liked: 475 times

Post by bodge » Fri Oct 09, 2020 7:48 pm

Does anyone know if the £14.95 will be split equally between the two clubs or will the home team get a greater share ?

Leisure

Post by Leisure » Fri Oct 09, 2020 7:55 pm

ClaretTony wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 5:47 pm
Just checked this out.

I live on my own so I'd be paying to watch it alone. To pay for the Chelsea home game will cost me £14.95. If I was able to go with my season ticket it would cost me £13.79 and that's in the most expensive seats.
But if you normally bought a Twix on the Turf you're quids in! ;)

NewClaret

Post by NewClaret » Fri Oct 09, 2020 7:55 pm

Hopefully monies are pooled across the PL teams and distributed evenly?

Leisure

Post by Leisure » Fri Oct 09, 2020 7:57 pm

arise_sir_charge wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 5:48 pm
It will be interesting to see the next round of 'free' live games.

Don't be at all surprised if the likes of Liverpool V United that Sky fawn over, happens to appear as a PPV game with Burnley V Brighton taking the Super Sunday Slot.

I'll hazard a guess that we end up with more live games than normal this year.
Interesting comment.

NewClaret

Post by NewClaret » Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:00 pm

DCWat wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 7:33 pm
That would be fine as long as the monies taken were distributed fairly. Otherwise the gulf in the league will grow further.

I don’t mind the new PPV option, though there should be some balance to ensure that fans of all clubs are expected to pay a similar amount (if they wish to pay to watch their team). In the same way that teams are guaranteed to be on x times, the same approach should be taken for the PPV option.

Saying the above, I’m going to try out IPTV for the first time in a number of years. I’ll be amazed if I find one that is genuinely 1080p as everyone claims but we will see.
Yes, that goes without saying. If the deal here is that we only collect what sell while Man U et al cream it in, that’s different. My proposal is all money in a pot and distributed evenly.

Re: IPTV, do you basically mean one of those dodgy boxes?

Billy Balfour
Been Liked: 1857 times
Has Liked: 652 times

Post by Billy Balfour » Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:05 pm

ClaretTony wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 4:50 pm
Can I just point out again that it is not Sky and not BT Sport - this is the clubs who have done this and they will be claiming the money raised from those who pay to view.
Thanks for that. If that's the case, then I believe its been set too high. A tenner would be fairer for most folks, especially here in the north west, where many have been hit hard with redundancies and many more are about to see their wages reduced by a third.

clarethomer
Been Liked: 944 times
Has Liked: 411 times

Post by clarethomer » Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:20 pm

NewClaret wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:00 pm
Yes, that goes without saying. If the deal here is that we only collect what sell while Man U et al cream it in, that’s different. My proposal is all money in a pot and distributed evenly.

How much do you think Man Utd are losing per game they dont have fans in the ground?

How much does that compare to Burnley?

The broadcasting rights on the TV deal are shared equally and that has not changed.

All this is replacing is the clubs building their match day revenues outside of this deal. Will Man Utd earn more than Burnley? Undoubtedly but they would earn more than Burnley if the game was live and fans in the ground.

If the PPV revenues are shared, will there be winners/losers? I can't see that from the sense is that I can see all clubs potentially being able to earn more on PPV than gate receipts as we can only charge for 21k max on our home game - we could be getting 'viewing figures far greater than this' which we would be sharing.

Clearly the devil is in the detail but if the deal was for example - home team gets a higher % then we could still earn more money.

Nothing has changed other than we have probably given access to increase our 'stadium capacity' through this.

Targetman
Been Liked: 505 times
Has Liked: 46 times

Post by Targetman » Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:32 pm

jrgbfc wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:47 pm
If you feel that strongly about it make a stand and don't pay it, simple. It's not compulsory.
Will you be paying?

ashtonlongsider
Been Liked: 494 times
Has Liked: 162 times

Post by ashtonlongsider » Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:42 pm

I've not got a particular problem with PPV for games not schedule by the broadcasters. I'd imagine in the long run this is the way we're heading anyway in the long run. However the tariff is much too high. On a personal note after last weeks debacle at Newcastle I certainly won't be paying any extra for the WBA or Chelsea games. It was enough to warrant calling in the Samaritans.
I've never normally got anything good to say about Leicester, however I must applaud them for being the only club to vote against the PPV. I raise my hat to you Foxes.

NewClaret

Post by NewClaret » Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:43 pm

clarethomer wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:20 pm
How much do you think Man Utd are losing per game they dont have fans in the ground?

How much does that compare to Burnley?

The broadcasting rights on the TV deal are shared equally and that has not changed.

All this is replacing is the clubs building their match day revenues outside of this deal. Will Man Utd earn more than Burnley? Undoubtedly but they would earn more than Burnley if the game was live and fans in the ground.

If the PPV revenues are shared, will there be winners/losers? I can't see that from the sense is that I can see all clubs potentially being able to earn more on PPV than gate receipts as we can only charge for 21k max on our home game - we could be getting 'viewing figures far greater than this' which we would be sharing.

Clearly the devil is in the detail but if the deal was for example - home team gets a higher % then we could still earn more money.

Nothing has changed other than we have probably given access to increase our 'stadium capacity' through this.
Fair point. I’ve had a few beers & it’s been a long week so can’t think about this too hard.

My comment was more about the model I was proposing in my post for future post-covid:

- All games sold to BT/Sky (vs current model that they buy different games)
- Subscribers to their services should be anole to buy different packages e.g. all games, favourite team home, favourite team away, favourite team home & away, a selection, or none of the above and PPV.
- All money from all packages then pooled and distributed evenly throughout season.

In my view, the additional TV income used to lower ticket prices. A maximum ticket price for each match home and away - £10 adults. And one match should be shown on terrestrial TV each week (club shown an even number of times).

Accept that in the short term the PPV system is more support for clubs suffering lower match day income and it may only be fair to allow each club to collect their Matchday revenue.

clarethomer

Post by clarethomer » Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:54 pm

Ha ha.. Im feeling the long week too!

You may find the way we watch football will make your thoughts become closer to reality than it could ever before be imagined.

All I have seen since march is - this will be over in 3 weeks, then we will be back before season ends, then the season will be extended and we will get in to see games by then. When all of that happened, we should be in by October. Every decision that has been made in terms of fans and the game has been purposefully short term.

The statement made by the league and the acceptance of refunding for the whole season and not just for games being missed on a monthly basis, tells me there is no confidence of getting fans back into the ground in the short term. Now the government are saying 6 months of turbulance. Thats March/April time - just as the season is about to close.

The world has truly changed so whilst your suggestion wouldn't work in normal times, I can certainly see that the direction could be this if we haven't found a longer term solution for this. i.e. herd immunity, or a vaccine. Without either of these, the balance of the economy and protecting the NHS is going to force the powers that be to re-think the way people watch football imo

Dinks
Been Liked: 122 times
Has Liked: 127 times

Post by Dinks » Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:56 pm

FB_IMG_1602273285831.jpg
FB_IMG_1602273285831.jpg (38.43 KiB) Viewed 2321 times
Spot on...no one should have to pay that,greed at its finest!
This user liked this post: DomBFC1882

SGr
Been Liked: 1022 times
Has Liked: 307 times

Post by SGr » Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:02 pm

Again, when refunds are available and all profits are going to clubs, I don’t see an alternative to this if we aren’t going to be allowed to attend normally this season.

I’d like to think the part time accountants on here who have been explaining away our lack of transfers will be in support...

DCWat

Post by DCWat » Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:20 pm

NewClaret wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:00 pm

Yes - on a firestick or similar. I need to find an IPTV that’s decent and understand what the hell to do :)

theboydonegood
Been Liked: 8 times
Has Liked: 13 times

Post by theboydonegood » Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:21 pm

The other options. Whilst protecting the income stream was to not show them at all

Zlatan
Been Liked: 2229 times
Has Liked: 5739 times

Post by Zlatan » Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:24 pm

To compare watching football live in the ground versus on TV is a mistake IMO. It is comparable to watching the latest blockbuster film in an iMax theatre versus watching at home on your HD TV, the overall quality of the “product” is just not the same.

I buy a season ticket which means for me personally (ignoring the cost of my kids tickets) it costs about £20/game to watch, in addition to this I have travel costs of about £45/game and then incidentals like food which could be about £20/game. That’s a total of about £85/game for me to go - and win lose or draw - it’s worth it for the match day experience.

With Covid and being unable to have that match day experience anymore I’ve lost my love for the game, and I’ve even struggled to be bothered to watch the free to view games mainly because it’s a heavily diluted form of what I like, and it doesn’t do football any justice at all. I won’t be paying £14.95 to watch any games, not a chance. I may have considered a price of about £5/game perhaps, but only after receiving my refund for my season ticket.

I think the clubs have missed a trick here by not arranging a discount for season ticket holders, or arranging for the cost to come out of the ST refund for the season. Another poster above raised the important point that what should happen is all the income from this should be pooled and distributed evenly between the clubs - which would have been fair. Of course if they are money grabbing they’d be ensuring Man Utd; City and Liverpool etc would be all PPV and Burnley and Fulham etc were on standard subscription channels to maximise income... so I suppose it’s not as bad as it seems.

I’ll probably look for an illegal stream if I choose to watch us, which I probably won’t.
This user liked this post: DomBFC1882

aggi
Been Liked: 2113 times

Post by aggi » Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:29 pm

clarethomer wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:34 pm
It doesn't cost you more to watch Burnley though than it did before lockdown if you were paying adult prices. No arguing against that and as a Burnley fan, that is the only comparison you should be making in this.
The issue there is you're directly equating watching on TV to watching at the ground. They're very different things.
This user liked this post: Zlatan

Quickenthetempo
Been Liked: 3860 times
Has Liked: 2068 times

Post by Quickenthetempo » Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:30 pm

DCWat wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:20 pm
Yes - on a firestick or similar. I need to find an IPTV that’s decent and understand what the hell to do :)
Are you on Facebook?

Devils_Advocate
Been Liked: 5209 times
Has Liked: 920 times

Post by Devils_Advocate » Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:34 pm

DCWat wrote:
IPTV isn't a firestick or a box but is just the delivery of television content over the internet. I subscribe to an IPTV service and I can watch it on my TV via an android box or firestick but equally I can watch it through an App straight onto my Smart TV or watch it on my phone, IPad and laptop.

I think best bet for you is to just use the free links posted on here cos by time you've sussed out IPTV we'll be back playing in the Championship :D

FCBurnley
Been Liked: 1996 times
Has Liked: 1141 times

Post by FCBurnley » Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:44 pm

UK football fans are being royally screwed by Sky etc. Here in USA we pay $4.99 per MONTH for live coverage of ALL Premier League games.

clarethomer

Post by clarethomer » Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:45 pm

aggi wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:29 pm
The issue there is you're directly equating watching on TV to watching at the ground. They're very different things.
Which is why I think £15 is fair when it costs me £23 to watch it in the ground? If I decided to go to west brom my £15 is fair when that would have probably cost closer to £30.

DCWat

Post by DCWat » Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:47 pm

Quickenthetempo wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:30 pm
Are you on Facebook?
Yes

Goobs
Been Liked: 1462 times
Has Liked: 995 times

Post by Goobs » Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:47 pm

FCBurnley wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:44 pm
UK football fans are being royally screwed by Sky etc. Here in USA we pay $4.99 per MONTH for live coverage of ALL Premier League games.
Just pop your address (and bank details) on here and those with a VPN can sign up for an American TV account :D

We'll all pay you back ;)

DCWat

Post by DCWat » Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:50 pm

Devils_Advocate wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:34 pm
IPTV isn't a firestick or a box but is just the delivery of television content over the internet. I subscribe to an IPTV service and I can watch it on my TV via an android box or firestick but equally I can watch it through an App straight onto my Smart TV or watch it on my phone, IPad and laptop.

I think best bet for you is to just use the free links posted on here cos by time you've sussed out IPTV we'll be back playing in the Championship :D
I know it’s not the firestick - I’ve a smart TV so if I can do it on that, even better.

ClaretTony
Been Liked: 32369 times
Has Liked: 5268 times

Post by ClaretTony » Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:51 pm

Leisure wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 7:55 pm
But if you normally bought a Twix on the Turf you're quids in! ;)
I don’t and I wouldn’t buy any of the overpriced food and drink on the Turf

ClaretTony
Been Liked: 32369 times
Has Liked: 5268 times

Post by ClaretTony » Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:52 pm

FCBurnley wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:44 pm
Not Sky. It’s the clubs.

FCBurnley

Post by FCBurnley » Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:54 pm

ClaretTony wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:52 pm
Not Sky. It’s the clubs.
Whoever it is you are being ripped off

FCBurnley

Post by FCBurnley » Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:58 pm

Goobs wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:47 pm
Just pop your address (and bank details) on here and those with a VPN can sign up for an American TV account :D

We'll all pay you back ;)
I am sure some smart tech guy will be able to supply the US stream to UK viewers.
This user liked this post: Goobs

Quickenthetempo

Post by Quickenthetempo » Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:25 pm

DCWat wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:47 pm
Yes
If you want the service you can friend request me and I will add you to a group.

Rodleydave
Been Liked: 264 times
Has Liked: 101 times

Post by Rodleydave » Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:33 pm

Annoying at first and then I think petrol from Leeds and a programme is £15, so paying the extra breaks even so will no doubt stump up. For anyone travelling longer distances it’s a reasonable price to watch games.

DCWat

Post by DCWat » Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:56 pm

Quickenthetempo wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:25 pm
If you want the service you can friend request me and I will add you to a group.
Great stuff, thank you - what name am I looking for?

Quickenthetempo

Post by Quickenthetempo » Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:57 pm

DCWat wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:56 pm

Let me know when you have it so I can delete
Last edited by Quickenthetempo on Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zlatan

Post by Zlatan » Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:58 pm

Quickenthetempo wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:57 pm
Let me know when you have it so I can delete
It’s out there now ;)

Quickenthetempo

Post by Quickenthetempo » Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:59 pm

Zlatan wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:58 pm
It’s out there now ;)
Funny man. Now delete please

GodIsADeeJay81
Been Liked: 3435 times
Has Liked: 6339 times

Post by GodIsADeeJay81 » Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:01 pm

Rodleydave wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:33 pm
Annoying at first and then I think petrol from Leeds and a programme is £15, so paying the extra breaks even so will no doubt stump up. For anyone travelling longer distances it’s a reasonable price to watch games.
Compared to the hundred odd quid it would cost me and the 6-7 hours of driving...its a bargain price.
This user liked this post: NewClaret

Quickenthetempo

Post by Quickenthetempo » Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:02 pm

DCWat wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:56 pm
Have you got it?

Zlatan

Post by Zlatan » Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:04 pm

Quickenthetempo wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:59 pm
Funny man. Now delete please
Unless you’ve missed it, you’re the one with your real name on a post not me... I didn’t leave your name in my quote.

Quickenthetempo

Post by Quickenthetempo » Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:08 pm

Zlatan wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:04 pm
Unless you’ve missed it, you’re the one with your real name on a post not me... I didn’t leave your name in my quote.
It was in your quote at first. I presumed you did it to be funny and not an arse?

Either way it's gone.
This user liked this post: Zlatan

Zlatan

Post by Zlatan » Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:09 pm

Quickenthetempo wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:08 pm
It was in your quote at first. I presumed you did it to be funny and not an arse?

Either way it's gone.
I was trying for humour and then realised within 5 seconds it was wrong so I changed it, apologies
This user liked this post: Quickenthetempo

DCWat

Post by DCWat » Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:50 pm

Quickenthetempo wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:02 pm
Have you got it?
Sorry QTT just signed back in, drop me an email at *************** and I’ll pick up from there. Much appreciated.
Last edited by DCWat on Sat Oct 10, 2020 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sproggy
Been Liked: 667 times
Has Liked: 143 times

Post by Sproggy » Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:18 am

There is nothing to compare between a proper match day, the build up, the travel to the Turf, meeting your mates, catching up over a few beers, the anticipation of the walk to the ground, the atmosphere on Harry Potts Way, the walk up the stairs to your seat, the noise inside the ground, the crowd reaction to the players during the game, the players rising to the crowd, the feeling of being part of it when we score.and the feeling of joy when we win or disappointment when we lose vs. watching the players play these full contact training games in empty stadia with fake crowd noise. £14.95 my arse.
These 2 users liked this post: GaryClaret groove

Paulclaret
Been Liked: 131 times
Has Liked: 265 times

Post by Paulclaret » Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:04 am

It's not so much the £14.95 that annoys me, it's the ridiculous times the games are being played. I would happily pay to watch the game at 3pm on a Saturday (or similar time). I'm certainly not going to pay to watch the game at 5.30 on a Monday or 8pm on a Saturday night for that matter. These times are set to suit the TV companies so they can show them around the world without clashing with their existing live games.

Grumps
Been Liked: 954 times
Has Liked: 359 times

Post by Grumps » Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:05 am

ClaretTony wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:51 pm
I don’t and I wouldn’t buy any of the overpriced food and drink on the Turf
I wouldn't pay, but if I did I would save a fortune on actually attending. You have to remember many of us don't live in Burnley, so when you factor in travelling costs, ticket prices, food and drink, paying 15 quid would save me around £50 a game.

RammyClaret61
Been Liked: 1110 times
Has Liked: 301 times

Post by RammyClaret61 » Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:27 am

Paulclaret wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:04 am
These times are set to suit the TV companies so they can show them around the world without clashing with their existing live games.
Actually because of time differences, that’s irrelevant. This game for us in now 3:30 on a Tuesday morning.
All the weekend 3pm games are live, they’re each on their own channel, you can choose which game to watch.
For us here in Australia. Channel one is the worse to be on. There they have “goal rush” so every time there is a goal in another game, they show it, therefore you miss a lot of your game.

NewClaret

Post by NewClaret » Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:28 am

DCWat wrote:
I really don’t understand what a “firestick” is but I don’t fancy putting one in to my TV!! :lol: :lol: