Season Ticket Refunds-Help/Clarification Needed.

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
Flat Stanley
Been Liked: 60 times
Has Liked: 103 times

Re: Season Ticket Refunds-Help/Clarification Needed.

Post by Flat Stanley » Sat Oct 10, 2020 6:02 pm

Turfytop wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:50 pm
Me and my family are in that boat, they stopped selling them without any warning , I emailed them a couple of months ago asking when they were going back on sale, was told they wasn’t sure yet , but don’t worry your seat will Still be reserved at the early bird prices, now they are saying that we can’t buy them, we cannot go in a ballot, so it looks like we will probably have to pay more when they go on sale again next season, I’ve sent them another email earlier on this afternoon, had no reply as yet
I'm in the same situation. Was expecting some communication from the club. Shambles as usual, heard nothing.

Leisure
Been Liked: 3787 times
Has Liked: 12479 times

Post by Leisure » Sat Oct 10, 2020 6:13 pm

Turfytop wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:50 pm
Me and my family are in that boat, they stopped selling them without any warning , I emailed them a couple of months ago asking when they were going back on sale, was told they wasn’t sure yet , but don’t worry your seat will Still be reserved at the early bird prices, now they are saying that we can’t buy them, we cannot go in a ballot, so it looks like we will probably have to pay more when they go on sale again next season, I’ve sent them another email earlier on this afternoon, had no reply as yet
In the information released on the 18th September they stated that there would be a window re-opened to allow fans to renew but then in the information released on the 8th October there was no mention of this one way or the other. I'm awaiting a response from the club on Monday to clarify just exactly what the situation is. Hopefully they will announce a short window for up-front sales.

PaintYorkClaretnBlue
Been Liked: 662 times
Has Liked: 1220 times

Post by PaintYorkClaretnBlue » Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:07 pm

Go on then, everyone can be in a ballot for games this season, even those who have chosen to take their cash out of the club. What happens if they get drawn out to go to a game? The club doesn’t have their cash to pay for it, are the club expected to phone each person to ask if they still want the ticket and ask them to pay for it? What happens if they are not able to pay there and then? How long is the club expected to hold that ticket for before choosing somebody else? A season ticket holder can indicate if they want to be included in the ballot for all games before the first one is played, the club have their cash at that point so all they have to do is tell them that they have won and take the cash from their pot. If they don’t go that’s up to them. Trying to get payment from 5000 people who are drawn from a ballot would be a nightmare!

Bordeauxclaret
Been Liked: 3337 times
Has Liked: 1954 times

Post by Bordeauxclaret » Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:20 pm

If it went to a ballot you’d have to apply anyway.

PaintYorkClaretnBlue

Post by PaintYorkClaretnBlue » Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:27 pm

Bordeauxclaret wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:20 pm
If it went to a ballot you’d have to apply anyway.
The club could ask season ticket holders one question, do you want to be included in a ballot for all games. They have their cash and can take it if they get drawn out. Trying to get cash out of people who have been drawn out would be impossible, some people would say only if my partner/mate etc has got a ticket. It would be a logistical nightmare.

Zlatan
Been Liked: 2229 times
Has Liked: 5739 times

Post by Zlatan » Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:30 pm

PaintYorkClaretnBlue wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:27 pm
The club could ask season ticket holders one question, do you want to be included in a ballot for all games. They have their cash and can take it if they get drawn out. Trying to get cash out of people who have been drawn out would be impossible, some people would say only if my partner/mate etc has got a ticket. It would be a logistical nightmare.
Not as easy as that, there a quite a few of us who can’t make midweek games because we travel (in my case 450 mile round trip), especially if they change kick off to 5:30pm for a PPV game and we’re working. Just not feasible.

PaintYorkClaretnBlue

Post by PaintYorkClaretnBlue » Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:41 pm

Zlatan wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:30 pm
Not as easy as that, there a quite a few of us who can’t make midweek games because we travel (in my case 450 mile round trip), especially if they change kick off to 5:30pm for a PPV game and we’re working. Just not feasible.
But that is why it will probably be a binary choice, you either want to be included in all games or you don’t. I’m going away in February but would accept that if I wanted to be entered and I was drawn out for that game then it’s tough, just like I’d have missed the game anyway if it was a normal season.

PaintYorkClaretnBlue

Post by PaintYorkClaretnBlue » Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:43 pm

I just don’t see how the club can ask 15000 people if they want to be included in a draw for each and every match. That is without trying to get payment from non season ticket holders.

Zlatan

Post by Zlatan » Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:47 pm

F#ck it then, I just don’t matter. I’ll get a refund for this season and not bother next season either. After 15 years of buying season tickets for me and my family I won’t bother...

Blackburn_Claret
Been Liked: 85 times
Has Liked: 267 times

Post by Blackburn_Claret » Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:47 pm

Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:43 pm
I just don’t see how the club can ask 15000 people if they want to be included in a draw for each and every match. That is without trying to get payment from non season ticket holders.
Non season ticket holders shouldn't be entitled to the ballot
This user liked this post: Aclaret

PaintYorkClaretnBlue

Post by PaintYorkClaretnBlue » Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:50 pm

Zlatan wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:47 pm
F#ck it then, I just don’t matter. I’ll get a refund for this season and not bother next season either. After 15 years of buying season tickets for me and my family I won’t bother...
Why are you getting your knickers in a twist? I’m just pointing out that it isn’t practical to ask 15000 people every two weeks if they want to be included in a draw, nor is it practical to do that draw then contact people to get payment from non season ticket holders.
These 2 users liked this post: Blackburn_Claret DomBFC1882

PaintYorkClaretnBlue

Post by PaintYorkClaretnBlue » Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:50 pm

Blackburn_Claret wrote:
I agree
These 2 users liked this post: Blackburn_Claret Dark Cloud

Zlatan

Post by Zlatan » Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:51 pm

Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:43 pm
It’s actually very simple to have an online survey to query season ticket holders on a game by game basis to find out if they’re interested or not... those who are go in the ballot those who aren’t, won’t. Then a little bit of logic to make the process fair by not permitting more than 2 or perhaps 3 concurrent games each... not hard really.

PaintYorkClaretnBlue

Post by PaintYorkClaretnBlue » Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:52 pm

Zlatan wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:51 pm
It’s actually very simple to have an online survey to query season ticket holders on a game by game basis to find out if they’re interested or not... those who are go in the ballot those who aren’t, won’t. Then a little bit of logic to make the process fair by not permitting more than 2 or perhaps 3 concurrent games each... not hard really.
If it is then fair enough, do it. I just don’t think that they will, I think you will have to choose to be in or out.

Aclaret
Been Liked: 1306 times
Has Liked: 1402 times

Post by Aclaret » Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:55 pm

Blackburn_Claret wrote:
Pressed the wrong one, didn't mean to like this post.
From what I'm hearing, many people are cancelling there direct debits and are after refunds.

PaintYorkClaretnBlue

Post by PaintYorkClaretnBlue » Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:56 pm

Aclaret wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:55 pm
From what I'm hearing, many people are cancelling there direct debits and are after refunds.
They can’t get a refund until November

Rileybobs
Been Liked: 6951 times
Has Liked: 1479 times

Post by Rileybobs » Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:56 pm

Zlatan wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:51 pm
The reality is that is much more difficult than having a single ‘opt out’ option for current season ticket holders. They are then entered into every ballot and the price for the games that they are selected for is deducted from their future refund.

I expect fans will be able to ‘bubble’ with a group who either all get selected or all don’t, and once selected you can’t be selected again until everyone else has been selected the same number of times.

Maybe the club could introduce a small window for ‘lapsed’ season ticket holders to pay the full, or maybe half season ticket price up front in order to be eligible for the ballots.
This user liked this post: PaintYorkClaretnBlue

Zlatan

Post by Zlatan » Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:32 pm

Rileybobs wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:56 pm
The reality is that is much more difficult than having a single ‘opt out’ option for current season ticket holders. They are then entered into every ballot and the price for the games that they are selected for is deducted from their future refund.

I expect fans will be able to ‘bubble’ with a group who either all get selected or all don’t, and once selected you can’t be selected again until everyone else has been selected the same number of times.

Maybe the club could introduce a small window for ‘lapsed’ season ticket holders to pay the full, or maybe half season ticket price up front in order to be eligible for the ballots.
Well yes, having a single opt out is obviously going to be simpler, but having game by game opt out is also simple and shouldn’t be dismissed as an option just because there’s a simpler (and significantly less agreeable to the fans) option.

Rileybobs

Post by Rileybobs » Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:39 pm

Zlatan wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:32 pm
Well yes, having a single opt out is obviously going to be simpler, but having game by game opt out is also simple and shouldn’t be dismissed as an option just because there’s a simpler (and significantly less agreeable to the fans) option.
But what would be the issue with a single opt out poll if the lapsed ST holders were given a window to renew?

PaintYorkClaretnBlue

Post by PaintYorkClaretnBlue » Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:49 pm

Rileybobs wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:39 pm
But what would be the issue with a single opt out poll if the lapsed ST holders were given a window to renew?
No issue as far as I can see, it’s only like buying a season ticket where you can’t get to all games. I wouldn’t be able to go to all the games in the new year but if it’s an in or out choice then that’s fine by me.

bfcmik
Been Liked: 891 times
Has Liked: 1100 times

Post by bfcmik » Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:55 pm

I live 125 miles away so I do not attend every match anyway. I think they could easily use an 'in unless you opt out' on an individual game basis.
This user liked this post: Zlatan

Rileybobs

Post by Rileybobs » Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:00 pm

bfcmik wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:55 pm
I live 125 miles away so I do not attend every match anyway. I think they could easily use an 'in unless you opt out' on an individual game basis.
Leaves the system open to abuse from people who may opt out of the less glamorous fixtures in order to maximise their chances of attending the bigger games. It would also complicate the rotation system. Obviously no system will suit everyone, but if you've bought a season ticket knowing that you won't make every game then you're still in the same situation.

Zlatan

Post by Zlatan » Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:05 pm

Rileybobs wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:00 pm
Leaves the system open to abuse from people who may opt out of the less glamorous fixtures in order to maximise their chances of attending the bigger games. It would also complicate the rotation system. Obviously no system will suit everyone, but if you've bought a season ticket knowing that you won't make every game then you're still in the same situation.
Which leaves me with this option...
Zlatan wrote:
But apparently I’m getting my knickers in a twist.

Tbh, I’m so nearly done with the whole thing I may not bother with football at all

Rileybobs

Post by Rileybobs » Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:12 pm

Zlatan wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:05 pm

Tbh, I’m so nearly done with the whole thing I may not bother with football at all
Seems like a bit of an overreaction. We’re all having to make sacrifices and no solution is going to be perfect for everyone. Hopefully the people who got refunds will have the opportunity to renew and go into the ballot. I think it’s impractical and over-complicated to have a system that gives people a chance to enter a ballot on a game by game basis.

daveisaclaret
Been Liked: 1160 times
Has Liked: 94 times

Post by daveisaclaret » Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:18 pm

Surely the problem is also that if you can't opt out, if you draw a game you can't go to then nobody else can be offered the ticket in your place.

PaintYorkClaretnBlue

Post by PaintYorkClaretnBlue » Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:18 pm

Zlatan wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:05 pm

As stated, this seems like a huge overreaction, the club can’t possibly take each individual’s circumstances into account. When you bought your season ticket you knew they there were games that you couldn’t attend, or games could be moved which made it impractical for you to attend, what has changed?

Zlatan

Post by Zlatan » Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:19 pm

Rileybobs wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:12 pm
Seems like a bit of an overreaction. We’re all having to make sacrifices and no solution is going to be perfect for everyone. Hopefully the people who got refunds will have the opportunity to renew and go into the ballot. I think it’s impractical and over-complicated to have a system that gives people a chance to enter a ballot on a game by game basis.
Like I said, not really, it’s actually very simple. By default you’re opted in for the ballot, but you can opt out on a game by game basis - a simple webform is all that’s needed for each game. I know I’m not the only person who has a long round trip to each home game, and would find it difficult to get to an early kick off midweek game (that’s been changed for PPV like the West Brom game). I don’t think it’s unreasonable to object to being selected for a game by ballot, and unable to refuse the ticket and have money taken from my “pool” of cash when I can’t even attend. It’s actually a nonsense, especially if someone else could attend instead.

But no, I’m getting my knickers in a twist. Rightho...

Aclaret
Been Liked: 1306 times
Has Liked: 1402 times

Post by Aclaret » Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:21 pm

There won't be a need for a ballot, people are losing interest, why not just let the people apply who want to.

Zlatan

Post by Zlatan » Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:23 pm

Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:18 pm
As stated, this seems like a huge overreaction, the club can’t possibly take each individual’s circumstances into account. When you bought your season ticket you knew they there were games that you couldn’t attend, or games could be moved which made it impractical for you to attend, what has changed?
As pointed out above - there will be many more games moved for PPV so they don’t clash with bigger fixtures, that’s what’s changed. Normally throughout the season I’ll miss at most 3 maybe 4 games that are midweek fixtures. This season I’m missing every one unless I get selected by ballot (if that ever happens anyway) and there is a much higher possibility that I could get chosen for a midweek game and you’re telling me I can’t object if I get selected and I have to pay for it when I can’t attend, and in the process of that I will be stopping someone else who could attend instead...

When a simple opt out option is both easily achievable and also common bloody sense.

Rileybobs

Post by Rileybobs » Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:31 pm

Zlatan wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:19 pm
Like I said, not really, it’s actually very simple. By default you’re opted in for the ballot, but you can opt out on a game by game basis - a simple webform is all that’s needed for each game. I know I’m not the only person who has a long round trip to each home game, and would find it difficult to get to an early kick off midweek game (that’s been changed for PPV like the West Brom game). I don’t think it’s unreasonable to object to being selected for a game by ballot, and unable to refuse the ticket and have money taken from my “pool” of cash when I can’t even attend. It’s actually a nonsense, especially if someone else could attend instead.

But no, I’m getting my knickers in a twist. Rightho...
I’ve not said you’re getting your knickers in a twist so I don’t know why you’re directing that at me. Your solution is possible, but just more complicated. Maybe it would work. But this club doesn’t have the best track record when it comes to these sort of things so I don’t think there’ll be a desire to overcomplicate matters.

Anyway, let’s hope that what we’re discussing will actually come to something.

PaintYorkClaretnBlue

Post by PaintYorkClaretnBlue » Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:39 pm

Zlatan wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:23 pm
As pointed out above - there will be many more games moved for PPV so they don’t clash with bigger fixtures, that’s what’s changed. Normally throughout the season I’ll miss at most 3 maybe 4 games that are midweek fixtures. This season I’m missing every one unless I get selected by ballot (if that ever happens anyway) and there is a much higher possibility that I could get chosen for a midweek game and you’re telling me I can’t object if I get selected and I have to pay for it when I can’t attend, and in the process of that I will be stopping someone else who could attend instead...

When a simple opt out option is both easily achievable and also common bloody sense.
It was me who said that you were getting you’re knickers in a twist and I only said that because you were saying that you’d give up football all together if you didn’t get your way. I’m just pointing out that it is much simpler for the club to do it as I’ve suggested and that I wouldn’t have an issue with it. I’m not the club, I’m not saying that is what will happen.

Blackburn_Claret

Post by Blackburn_Claret » Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:33 pm

Aclaret wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:55 pm
The more the better, then real supporters like myself and leisure have a better chance of attending all fixtures.
These 2 users liked this post: Top Claret evensteadiereddie

mill hill claret
Been Liked: 205 times
Has Liked: 726 times

Post by mill hill claret » Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:56 pm

I wont be cancelling my direct debit ..but I dont blame anyone that does...maybe they've been made redundant and need the money

chipbutty
Been Liked: 135 times
Has Liked: 132 times

Post by chipbutty » Sat Oct 10, 2020 11:15 pm

Grumps wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 5:29 pm
I get free travel insurance with my bank account

If I remove all my funds, and stop paying money to them, should I still get that benefit?
Do you not pay a monthly account fee for "free" travel insurance and other things?

Grumps
Been Liked: 954 times
Has Liked: 359 times

Post by Grumps » Sun Oct 11, 2020 6:48 am

chipbutty wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 11:15 pm
Do you not pay a monthly account fee for "free" travel insurance and other things?
No, just pay a certain amount into the account per month.

If I stopped doing that and withdrew all my funds,should I still get the insurance?

evensteadiereddie
Been Liked: 3148 times
Has Liked: 10237 times

Post by evensteadiereddie » Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:08 am

According to some on here, yes.

clarethomer
Been Liked: 944 times
Has Liked: 411 times

Post by clarethomer » Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:24 am

I will be withdrawing my ST DD if there is no way the club can show me the home games free of charge for this season.

I will accept the potential rise in costs for next season and Im genuinely not that bothered about going until things are fully back to normal.

I also will seek to use that money to fund the official streams where BFC commercially benefit from it rather than free streams.

chipbutty
Been Liked: 135 times
Has Liked: 132 times

Post by chipbutty » Sun Oct 11, 2020 11:21 am

Grumps wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 6:48 am
No, just pay a certain amount into the account per month.

If I stopped doing that and withdrew all my funds,should I still get the insurance?
Which bank is that with?

turbo5
Been Liked: 113 times
Has Liked: 164 times

Post by turbo5 » Sun Oct 11, 2020 1:16 pm

Both my son and I are season ticket holders. I didn't bother claiming the cash back last time (forgot but wasnt that bothered it was £100 ish) so just bought two new shirts from the club shop with the points.
I have no interest in being in the draw, (personal choice, everybody will have their own views so no right or wrong choices) Live football for me is the full package , pub before the game for a couple of hours meeting up with your mates Then a quick drink in the concourse before the game whilst checking on early kick off results. Going on the game sitting next to your mates having a chant or two, half time pie and pint in the concourse. Its all about the atmosphere and build up to the game, It's not just 90 minnutes watching football (I can watch TV for that)
If it restarts on a limited capacity I suspect restrictions would be applied and if its anything like other activities they will be very restrictive and kill the experience . No doubt use staged admission/leaving times , staged half time breaks if any, potential alcohol ban secioned off areas in the concourse, mask on and off when not in your seats. Personally its not for me but I am sure some die hards would endure this to see live football. Unsure what to do regarding leaving my DD in place or cancel and just renew when its all over. My gym frooze my DD when we were in lock down .They didn't keep the money I had paid or carry on collecting it. Neither did they make me apply for my money back or give me vouchers to spend at the gym if I forgot the deadline date. Then carry on taking your money saying it will pay for next years gyms membership. I appreciate its unprecedented times and nobody knows when it will be over but the support and giving appears to be all one way !

ClaretMov
Been Liked: 843 times
Has Liked: 822 times

Post by ClaretMov » Sun Oct 11, 2020 2:49 pm

Blackburn_Claret wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:33 pm
The more the better, then real supporters like myself and leisure have a better chance of attending all fixtures.

Real supporters ?????

What a
Attachments
20201011_144525.jpg
20201011_144525.jpg (64.71 KiB) Viewed 2639 times
This user liked this post: Zlatan

Blackburn_Claret

Post by Blackburn_Claret » Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:00 pm

ClaretMov wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 2:49 pm
Real supporters ?????

What a
Yes real supporters who stick by the club in these difficult times.

Like myself and Leisure.

ClaretMov
Been Liked: 843 times
Has Liked: 822 times

Post by ClaretMov » Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:08 pm

Blackburn_Claret wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:00 pm
Yes real supporters who stick by the club in these difficult times.

Like myself and Leisure.
Can I ask how long you've been a real fan

Blackburn_Claret

Post by Blackburn_Claret » Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:16 pm

ClaretMov wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:08 pm
Can I ask how long you've been a real fan
You can ask whatever you want.

Been a proper fan since 25th May 2009.

TVC15
Been Liked: 3321 times
Has Liked: 601 times

Post by TVC15 » Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:22 pm

chipbutty wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 11:21 am
Which bank is that with?
Was thinking exactly the same thing.
Packaged accounts offering free travel insurance, roadside assistance etc usually charge anywhere between £15 and £20 per month but if there is one that is free and simply requires a minimum amount to be paid in each month would be great to know about it.

taio
Been Liked: 3240 times
Has Liked: 346 times

Post by taio » Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:41 pm

TVC15 wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:22 pm
Was thinking exactly the same thing.
Packaged accounts offering free travel insurance, roadside assistance etc usually charge anywhere between £15 and £20 per month but if there is one that is free and simply requires a minimum amount to be paid in each month would be great to know about it.
HSBC Premier offers free travel insurance and other benefits but will be out of reach for most people because of the minimum criteria.

Rileybobs

Post by Rileybobs » Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:50 pm

Travel insurance is dirt cheap anyway. I pay less than £30 per year for a family of 3, although that only covers for European travel.

taio

Post by taio » Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:53 pm

Rileybobs wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:50 pm
Travel insurance is dirt cheap anyway. I pay less than £30 per year for a family of 3, although that only covers for European travel.
Not for those with pre-existing medical conditions and of a certain. My in-laws pay a small fortune.

Rileybobs

Post by Rileybobs » Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:57 pm

taio wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:53 pm
Not for those with pre-existing medical conditions and of a certain. My in-laws pay a small fortune.
Fair enough. Would they qualify for an inclusive travel insurance policy with a bank account though?

I guess the point I’m making is that people seem to make a big deal of the perks they get with their bank accounts, such as airport lounge access. But in reality the value is fairly minimal, particularly if you pay an account fee.

TVC15
Been Liked: 3321 times
Has Liked: 601 times

Re: Season Ticket Refunds-Help/Clarification Nee

Post by TVC15 » Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:01 pm

taio wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:41 pm
HSBC Premier offers free travel insurance and other benefits but will be out of reach for most people because of the minimum criteria.
Yep think you need a mortgage or investments with them or a minimum £50k in savings. When any bank come up with criteria like this it usually means that they are making their income elsewhere - for example by paying low rates of interest on the savings.
Used to be a common practice amongst business banking - get the companies to maintain big credit balances in their current accounts below which they cannot drop below a certain amount and offer them “free banking” in terms of transmission tariff. Harder to do now with low interest rates plus the regulator and CMA started to frown upon this as they thought terms like ‘free’ were misleading. In reality some banks still get away with this kind of practice and dress it up as creative marketing !

taio

Post by taio » Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:04 pm

Rileybobs wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:57 pm
Fair enough. Would they qualify for an inclusive travel insurance policy with a bank account though?

I guess the point I’m making is that people seem to make a big deal of the perks they get with their bank accounts, such as airport lounge access. But in reality the value is fairly minimal, particularly if you pay an account fee.
Yes perks aren't that big of a deal but better in my pocket than theirs.