The next American President?

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
android
Been Liked: 119 times
Has Liked: 43 times

Re: The next American President?

Post by android » Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:43 pm

Oh dear! Probably not the best day for getting your big fonts out Greenmile. A little humility might have been the order of the day given all the lectures you have dished out about hypocrisy and politics having no bearing on you calling out racism. Thanks for the link to where you said Rowls was smearing Corbyn - if you can also point to where you ever admitted Labour party antisemitism was more than a smear then your apparent "joke" might ring a little less hollow today.

As for KCLS, I give up. Your comprehension skills are apparently just not up to it. The twitter person just made a one line joke about it (it's a parody account so it's not meant to be something "swallowed whole" and I did not regurgitate his line at all never mind "wholesale" - sorry). The photo is consistent with the KCLS statement. That's kinda the point - they could not deny it and had to use some carefully chosen words to explain it and try to avoid being deemed to have broken the law. Maybe you don't understand what they meant when they used the word "caucus" or something I don't know but this is beyond tiresome now. The essential point of the story was that employees were segregated by skin. It has been variously described as "splitting people by colour" (DA) "racial segregation" (me) and "caucused" (KCLS). If you still can't spot that they are all describing the same thing (as shown in the photo!!!!) then I really cannot give you any further help. It was actually a pretty simple story and you either like it or you don't and I don't and it seems you do - so be it!

The ECHR confirmed Labour broke equality laws due to antisemitism so yes, I was proved correct on Corbyn.

I am really really tired of this topic now so count me out. If you want to pick up on the antisemitism thing then maybe take it across to that thread but there can't possibly be anything more to say about KCLS!

PeterWilton
Been Liked: 111 times
Has Liked: 71 times

Post by PeterWilton » Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:33 pm

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/wh ... ion-night/

It's very easy to imagine Trump terrorists getting violent when Biden wins Pennsylvania on Thursday or Friday, or other states only after absentee votes are counted.

It's going to be interesting watching them kicking and screaming over votes getting counted.

PeterWilton
Been Liked: 111 times
Has Liked: 71 times

Post by PeterWilton » Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:40 pm

Also this:

Just so everyone knows, here is a list of every state’s vote-counting schedule and how long they expect it to take.

"Only 8 states expect to have at least 98% of unofficial results reported by noon the day after the election."
https://twitter.com/FrankLuntz/status/1 ... 22402?s=20

RingoMcCartney
Been Liked: 2636 times
Has Liked: 2798 times

Post by RingoMcCartney » Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:54 pm

PeterWilton wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:33 pm
https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/wh ... ion-night/

It's very easy to imagine Trump terrorists getting violent when Biden wins Pennsylvania on Thursday or Friday, or other states only after absentee votes are counted.

It's going to be interesting watching them kicking and screaming over votes getting counted.

Where as, with Bidens terrorists there's no need to imagine theyve being doing violence, looting, shooting arson for months now!

Rioters in Washington DC throw an explosive mortar at police.

https://mobile.twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/st ... 0208216065

The Vietnam Baptist Church in Philadelphia was burned during BLM rioting.

https://mobile.twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/st ... 5994840064

Swizzlestick
Been Liked: 1503 times
Has Liked: 578 times

Post by Swizzlestick » Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:58 pm

Andy Ngo again ffs. Will you ever learn, you imbecile.
This user liked this post: Greenmile

RingoMcCartney
Been Liked: 2636 times
Has Liked: 2798 times

Post by RingoMcCartney » Fri Oct 30, 2020 12:09 am

Swizzlestick wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:58 pm
Andy Ngo again ffs. Will you ever learn, you imbecile.
Straight to personal abuse!

Are you saying the footage of an explosive clearly being thrown at police , with a commentary of laughter and words saying " that really f***ed up one of the police. Plus photos of the burnt out Baptist church are fake, or done by actors. Just because you've decided that the source is not on your "approved" list?

It's Marxist terrorism . I get it , they're on your side and its embarrassing for you. Doesn't make it any less real.

Vegas Claret
Been Liked: 10917 times
Has Liked: 5594 times

Post by Vegas Claret » Fri Oct 30, 2020 12:53 am

any danger of you guys not getting another thread locked ?