Season Ticket Question

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
dsr
Been Liked: 4549 times
Has Liked: 2241 times

Re: Season Ticket Question

Post by dsr » Tue Mar 23, 2021 6:04 pm

Leisure wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 5:27 pm
All existing season ticket holders are guaranteed to not have their ST prices increased in 2021/2022. However, there's no news at the minute that prices won't increase for new ST purchases.
When they reopen the earlybird period for 2020-21, I'm in.
These 3 users liked this post: Leisure bob77 Whitgord

Bordeauxclaret
Been Liked: 3327 times
Has Liked: 1942 times

Post by Bordeauxclaret » Tue Mar 23, 2021 6:42 pm

JTClaret wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 4:08 pm
I suppose it depends on how you look at the value of the ticket. As a ticket which covers every game of the season, it's frozen. Anyone would think you've had a year home schooling and doing algebra to work out how much each game costs :lol:
It wouldn't surprise me if there is a big jump in cost next season.
If they increase prices it’ll be the biggest own goal the Turf has seen since Djimi Traore.

ClaretTony
Been Liked: 32238 times
Has Liked: 5254 times

Post by ClaretTony » Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:56 pm

Bordeauxclaret wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 6:42 pm
If they increase prices it’ll be the biggest own goal the Turf has seen since Djimi Traore.
It won’t affect me personally as mine is paid for but I’m hoping beyond hope that they don’t increase the prices. I believe it was Garlick who wanted the price rise which Hart was happy to play along with.
This user liked this post: simonclaret

JTClaret
Been Liked: 181 times
Has Liked: 119 times

Post by JTClaret » Wed Mar 24, 2021 1:09 pm

Bordeauxclaret wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 6:42 pm
It'd be great if they don't, although after a year with nobody going at all it may be seen as a necessity. I wouldn't expect them to be a huge increase, but an increase all the same. I don't even know what average costs are for season tickets, both for the league and the area

Chester Perry
Been Liked: 3115 times
Has Liked: 481 times

Post by Chester Perry » Wed Mar 24, 2021 3:18 pm

Piece in the Guardian about the need for caution from clubs on season tickets

Fans miss match days but clubs cannot take season-ticket cash for granted
Ewan Murray

Football clubs can usually bank on new season-ticket income at this time of year but Covid means they must be more cautious

Wed 24 Mar 2021 11.49 GMT

It is typically around this time that football club marketers demonstrate some worth. Whether the season that is going on is good, bad or indifferent there is a constant: the need to shift season tickets for a new campaign. Dream up a slogan, make supporters feel valued, throw in an illusion of financial enticement and loyalty from punters takes over.

Football is one industry in which audible discontent with the product does not lead to a customer making a beeline for a rival firm. Most clubs’ season-ticket sale predictions are never more than 10% out. In more normal times, that is. As we approach Easter 2021, there is nervousness regarding what on earth this hitherto guaranteed cashflow stream might actually deliver. For season tickets, see blank spaces on projection sheets.

It was not ever thus. The season-ticket culture is a modern one, linked in part to the development of all-seat stadiums. There are downsides; to cup crowds and the individual whose shift pattern dictates that they cannot commit to a season book, thereby finding themselves in another stand to pals when attendance at a game is possible. Gone are the days when you could shuffle away from someone whose attitude you don’t much care for at the football. Like it or lump it from the same seat; for months on end.

It isn’t overt but there is a snobbishness that pits season-ticket holders against “other” fans, subtly fuelled by clubs under the dubious guise of “demonstrating your commitment”. These businesses revel in the principle of upfront money instead of the walk-up gate – intrinsically linked to a team’s form – determining financial performance. Buy a season ticket, be part of the family, plant your backside in the same plastic place every fortnight, have priority in the ballot for a cup final and be grateful. Football clubs are not – generally, at least – indifferent towards supporters but it is revenue they appreciate, not some broader sense of romanticism. Rebates and refunds now have to be part of a once straightforward equation.

There have been widespread moves to place 2021-22 season tickets on sale. And no wonder. Will fans, whose 2020-21 match-day experience has involved handing over hundreds of pounds in exchange for a streaming code, remain in generous mood? As talk of third waves lingers, can there be any guarantee of a different scenario for the next campaign? The attachment of football supporters to their clubs is a phenomenon but if the choice falls between keeping food on the table and handing over a not insignificant sum of money for something that may be deliverable, the decision even for diehards is surely a no-brainer. Perhaps some are so out of the habit of heading to the football that they aren’t particularly inclined to return. Maybe an element would rather like the option to buy streams – which would be contrary to current broadcast regulations in normal times – week on week. For uncertainty see panic, certainly beyond the Premier League.

Clubs will insist, with a degree of legitimacy, that they could not have foreseen closed-door games throughout this season when seats were put on sale. That such a situation did transpire means the collective tone of football towards supporters should be deferential. Whatever clubs think they can or cannot flog for the next campaign, they owe an enormous debt of gratitude towards those who paid in full for this one and 2019-20 as either was not completed at all or finished behind closed doors. For those accustomed to attending matches, watching for such a lengthy period from behind a screen has been a miserable existence. If your team of choice are winning, you are unable to feel a part of that experience. If the side toil, it isn’t the same when turning to WhatsApp or Twitter to moan about it.

Those frustrations actually endorse the hopes of clubs that fans will be eager to renew. Returning to football will be an emotional experience for many, whose Saturday match-going rituals could have lasted for a longer period than anything else in their lives. That needn’t be fanaticism, merely habit.

Yet if the form is even initially to involve socially distanced pubs, rows of taped-off seats and testing at turnstiles, people will rightly think twice. Football – especially at the lower levels – isn’t always attractive because of what transpires on the pitch. A sense of belonging and the atmosphere are paramount to hundreds of thousands throughout the UK. Clubs in Scotland discovered last year that a high percentage didn’t bother turning up for test events, despite being allocated tickets, such was the restriction contained within the small print. Typically reserved pensioners bawl from main stands, be it in Kilmarnock or Kettering, because football isn’t about inhibition.

Those in the boardrooms must watch political decisions with great interest. If bullishness from Westminster regarding the ability of delayed Euro 2020 games to be staged at Wembley with at least moderate crowds is vindicated then clubs are entitled to a reasonable level of expectation on attendances next season. That scenario is even more interesting in Scotland, where ticket sales account for a far larger chunk of club revenues, and the government is still to make a firm commitment regarding Hampden Park’s role in the Euros.

It would be ludicrous to apportion blame to football in respect of the pandemic. In truth, the leagues taking place have given a chunk of the population a priceless non-Covid focus. Still, it would be remiss of clubs to rely upon season tickets as anything like a short-term essential. The delay in their pitching implies that much is broadly understood.

Leisure
Been Liked: 3771 times
Has Liked: 12362 times

Post by Leisure » Wed Mar 24, 2021 4:20 pm

JTClaret wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 1:09 pm
It'd be great if they don't, although after a year with nobody going at all it may be seen as a necessity. I wouldn't expect them to be a huge increase, but an increase all the same. I don't even know what average costs are for season tickets, both for the league and the area
The club have already stated (in October) that prices won't increase next season for existing ST holders.

Bordeauxclaret
Been Liked: 3327 times
Has Liked: 1942 times

Post by Bordeauxclaret » Wed Mar 24, 2021 4:33 pm

They have said prices may not be frozen for those who had a season ticket but requested a refund.

Madness if they look to increase for those fans.
This user liked this post: Leisure

JTClaret
Been Liked: 181 times
Has Liked: 119 times

Post by JTClaret » Thu Mar 25, 2021 11:01 am

Leisure wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 4:20 pm
The club have already stated (in October) that prices won't increase next season for existing ST holders.
That won't include those that had a refund though will it. I know mine won't go up... that's the main reason I carried on paying :)

ClaretTony

Post by ClaretTony » Thu Mar 25, 2021 11:15 am

JTClaret wrote:
Thu Mar 25, 2021 11:01 am
That won't include those that had a refund though will it. I know mine won't go up... that's the main reason I carried on paying :)
It doesn't include those who got a refund. I said at the time it was like threatening them having held people's money for ages and then saying there would likely be an increase in price with no DD. The people responsible for that decision are no longer involved, hopefully someone will see sense.

ClaretTony

Post by ClaretTony » Thu Mar 25, 2021 11:15 am

JTClaret wrote:
It doesn't include those who got a refund. I said at the time it was like threatening them having held people's money for ages and then saying there would likely be an increase in price with no DD. The people responsible for that decision are no longer involved, hopefully someone will see sense.

Leisure

Post by Leisure » Thu Mar 25, 2021 11:17 am

JTClaret wrote:
Correct. The club haven't yet announced the prices for those who haven't got a season ticket this season.

ClaretTony

Post by ClaretTony » Thu Mar 25, 2021 11:25 am

I've not been keeping too great an eye on this but Liverpool announced details yesterday for 2021/22 season tickets.

1. No price increase
2. Option to spread the cost at 0% interest (but there is an admin fee of 3.95%).
3. Option to have a season break for 2021/22 and be able to renew for 2022/23.

bfcmik
Been Liked: 891 times
Has Liked: 1100 times

Post by bfcmik » Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:30 pm

My DD payment yesterday appears on my bank statement with the word 'final' alongside it.

Leisure

Post by Leisure » Fri Mar 26, 2021 3:45 pm

bfcmik wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:30 pm
My DD payment yesterday appears on my bank statement with the word 'final' alongside it.
That's correct. It's your final payment for this season and now with no further payments to pay for next season's ticket.

ClaretTony

Post by ClaretTony » Fri Mar 26, 2021 3:57 pm

bfcmik wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:30 pm
It says ‘Last’ on mine but if you look back to previous years it has always said that on the March payment.

Spike
Been Liked: 594 times
Has Liked: 1225 times

Post by Spike » Fri Mar 26, 2021 10:14 pm

Surely someone at the Club reads all this. Communication seems to have come to a standstill on a lot of fronts

clarethomer
Been Liked: 942 times
Has Liked: 410 times

Post by clarethomer » Sat Mar 27, 2021 9:26 am

Just out of curiosity more than anything else but what would the reaction be if the following was to happen to season ticket prices:

- tickets remain the same price
- tickets increase by upto £50
- tickets were to increase between £51-£100
- tickets were to increase by £100 or more

Leisure

Post by Leisure » Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:12 pm

Update now on club website -

2021/2022 Season Ticket Update
March 27, 2021
An initial update on plans for the 2021/2022 season

Firstly, and as always, Burnley Football Club would like to thank you for your ongoing support. Football simply hasn’t been the same and we cannot wait to see supporters attending matches here at Turf Moor again.

Over 9,000 season ticket holders have now either paid up front or completed their 12 month direct debit payments for the current 2020/2021 season. As mentioned earlier in the year, your seats are safe & secure to rollover for the 2021/2022 season at frozen prices with nothing extra to pay. All the monies you have already paid will be available online on your ‘OnAccount’ as a payment method when you renew for the 2021/2022 season. So keep your seasoncards safe and more details of how to renew will be released within the next seven days.

The club will look to run a phased approach over the coming weeks involving renewals and new season ticket purchases. Additional information for non-season ticket holders will also be released in due course over this period.

Please keep an eye on the club’s website and social media channels over the coming weeks for all the options available as well as renewal and on sale dates.

Until Monday 12th April, Burnley Football Club continues to adhere to COVID-19 guidelines with staff working from home. This includes the ticket office which will remain shut for face to face queries until Monday 12th April. As a result, for any queries please email ticketoffice@burnleyfc.com, and include the full names, Clarets Numbers and email addresses on all accounts being queried.

Thank you again for your support.

Steve-Harpers-perm
Been Liked: 1868 times
Has Liked: 835 times

Post by Steve-Harpers-perm » Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:24 pm

Spike wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 10:14 pm
Surely someone at the Club reads all this. Communication seems to have come to a standstill on a lot of fronts
They’ve released today information about season tickets. Not sure what else they should have been communicating to fans at the moment.

Leisure

Post by Leisure » Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:31 pm

Steve-Harpers-perm wrote:
Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:24 pm
They’ve released today information about season tickets. Not sure what else they should have been communicating to fans at the moment.
There are probably 4 main issues which people are waiting for information on -
1. Will prices increase for those who didn't retain a ticket this season?
2.Will there be a Direct Debit option available?
3. When will the Early Bird period start and end?
4. Can people take their money out if they don't want to renew next season?

Steve-Harpers-perm
Been Liked: 1868 times
Has Liked: 835 times

Post by Steve-Harpers-perm » Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:37 pm

Leisure wrote:
Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:31 pm
All of which will be addressed in the next 7 days I imagine.
This user liked this post: Leisure

Sean Dyche's Watch
Been Liked: 233 times

Post by Sean Dyche's Watch » Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:48 pm

[quote=Leisure post_id=1532196 time=1616848278 user_id=69]
[/quote]

5. Will having evidence of receiving one or both covid jabs be a requirement of entry into the stadium?

IanMcL
Been Liked: 6340 times
Has Liked: 8654 times

Post by IanMcL » Sat Mar 27, 2021 3:26 pm

6. will we all have Claret and Blue masks given out at the turnstiles?

Leisure

Post by Leisure » Sat Mar 27, 2021 3:30 pm

IanMcL wrote:
Sat Mar 27, 2021 3:26 pm
6. will we all have Claret and Blue masks given out at the turnstiles?
I didn't include that as I just took it for granted! ;)
This user liked this post: IanMcL

Sean Dyche's Watch
Been Liked: 233 times

Post by Sean Dyche's Watch » Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:22 pm

I think I'm on someone's 'ignore' list 🤔😀

Leisure

Post by Leisure » Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:29 pm

Sean Dyche's Watch wrote:
Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:48 pm
5. Will having evidence of receiving one or both covid jabs be a requirement of entry into the stadium?
Don't think that the club will be in a position to answer that at the minute.

wilks_bfc
Been Liked: 3170 times
Has Liked: 1848 times

Post by wilks_bfc » Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:21 pm

Club have just released details for renewal

https://www.burnleyfootballclub.com/con ... 1-renewals

ClaretTony

Post by ClaretTony » Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:25 pm

wilks_bfc wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:21 pm
Club have just released details for renewal

https://www.burnleyfootballclub.com/con ... 1-renewals
Not long ago they told us our seats would be there until June, now we have to commit much earlier.

As most clubs have a price freeze, ours look to be going up for certain now.

Grumps
Been Liked: 954 times
Has Liked: 359 times

Post by Grumps » Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:39 pm

ClaretTony wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:25 pm
Not long ago they told us our seats would be there until June, now we have to commit much earlier.

As most clubs have a price freeze, ours look to be going up for certain now.
The clubs that have frozen prices, how many price rises have they had in previous years?

Rileybobs
Been Liked: 6900 times
Has Liked: 1471 times

Post by Rileybobs » Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:41 pm

Just renewed. Shame if there is to be a price rise but fans who cancelled were warned at the time. Bear in mind they were buying a ticket for the 2020/21 rather than 2021/22 season.

I'm a bit concerned about the big metal cage that seems to have emerged from the JML when i look at the view from my seat...
C1F3BEF2-2138-4E09-913C-9D54CB7A65D6.jpeg
C1F3BEF2-2138-4E09-913C-9D54CB7A65D6.jpeg (265.75 KiB) Viewed 2033 times

Darthlaw
Been Liked: 1177 times
Has Liked: 414 times

Post by Darthlaw » Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:43 pm

Seems a bit open for those in my situation who didn't get the chance to renew before they suspended renewals in mid march.
All 2019/2020 season ticket holders who didn’t renew will have the opportunity to purchase their seats for the 2021/2022 season.

Please note: prices are unlikely to be frozen in this phase. Prices and Direct Debit payment options are currently being finalised and more information will be released in due course.
Seems a bit off to penalise folk who didnt renew before BFC suspended renewals two weeks before the deadline.

ClaretTony

Post by ClaretTony » Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:46 pm

Grumps wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:39 pm
The clubs that have frozen prices, how many price rises have they had in previous years?
Varies but Liverpool haven’t increased for longer than us

Grumps

Post by Grumps » Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:53 pm

ClaretTony wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:46 pm
Varies but Liverpool haven’t increased for longer than us
Didn't realise that. I would still think ours will be one of the cheapest....

djemba-djemba
Been Liked: 129 times
Has Liked: 40 times

Post by djemba-djemba » Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:57 pm

Grumps wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:53 pm
No doubt you’re right in comparison to Man Utd, Man City, Arsenal etc. I do think there will be quite a significant increase though.

Brucefanclaret
Been Liked: 203 times
Has Liked: 509 times

Post by Brucefanclaret » Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:00 pm

Darthlaw wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:43 pm
Seems a bit open for those in my situation who didn't get the chance to renew before they suspended renewals in mid march.

Seems a bit off to penalise folk who didnt renew before BFC suspended renewals two weeks before the deadline.
Agreed - we are also, it seems, in exactly that situation! I have emailed the Club to ask for clarification - and an explanation if we are to be penalised for the fact that they closed sales before the end of the Early Bird period.

Grumps

Post by Grumps » Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:01 pm

djemba-djemba wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:57 pm
No doubt you’re right in comparison to Man Utd, Man City, Arsenal etc. I do think there will be quite a significant increase though.
I don't object to a sensible small increase. A large jump would only have one effect, and not a good one
This user liked this post: simonclaret

ClaretTony

Post by ClaretTony » Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:07 pm

Brucefanclaret wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:00 pm
Agreed - we are also, it seems, in exactly that situation! I have emailed the Club to ask for clarification - and an explanation if we are to be penalised for the fact that they closed sales before the end of the Early Bird period.
If you get a response it would be helpful if you were able to forward it to the Supporters Groups who have Leisure leading on ticketing issues and, if I may say so, doing an excellent job.

Email address is: burnleyfcsg at gmail dot com

ClaretTony

Post by ClaretTony » Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:08 pm

Grumps wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:53 pm
I’m sure you are right on that but even Spurs have frozen prices, something unheard of there.

Darthlaw
Been Liked: 1177 times
Has Liked: 414 times

Post by Darthlaw » Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:17 pm

ClaretTony wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:07 pm
If you get a response it would be helpful if you were able to forward it to the Supporters Groups who have Leisure leading on ticketing issues and, if I may say so, doing an excellent job.

Email address is: burnleyfcsg at gmail dot com
I've sent you my e-mail chain, CT.

Basically it's an off the shelf response that people in the situation of 'didnt renew before they were taken off sale early' probably about to be hit with a price hike.

Not clever at all from the club, if so.

ClaretTony

Post by ClaretTony » Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:19 pm

Darthlaw wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:17 pm
I've sent you my e-mail chain, CT.

Basically it's an off the shelf response that people in the situation of 'didnt renew before they were taken off sale early' probably about to be hit with a price hike.

Not clever at all from the club, if so.
Received thanks - will ensure it’s passed to Leisure.

Whitgord
Been Liked: 250 times
Has Liked: 678 times

Post by Whitgord » Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:35 pm

I’m another who didn’t renew before they closed the early bird period early. For goodness sake we were being asked to pay for an unknown product in March!!! I have always paid in full for my season ticket just before the early bird deadline. Seems a bad move if those in my position cannot renew our seats at the same price. Not too bothered about the prices rising as that is maybe to be expected in times like these but the point is I didn’t get the chance to renew.

Leisure

Post by Leisure » Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:38 pm

Rileybobs wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:41 pm
Just renewed. Shame if there is to be a price rise but fans who cancelled were warned at the time. Bear in mind they were buying a ticket for the 2020/21 rather than 2021/22 season.
But a price increase now for fans who didn't have a ST this season, will invariably lead to an increase in 2022/23 for those who did retain their ticket this season.

Rileybobs

Post by Rileybobs » Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:45 pm

Leisure wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:38 pm
But a price increase now for fans who didn't have a ST this season, will invariably lead to an increase in 2022/23 for those who did retain their ticket this season.
Yes exactly, any price rise will also affect people who renewed, but not until they come to renew again for the 2022/23 season, when it is quite likely that there will be a price freeze for those who are now buying a new season ticket for the 2021/22 season.

I can completely see the frustration of those who didn't renew before the early-bird period closed. It is very unfortunate if those people have to pay an increase. But the justification will be that they were quoted a price for a 2020/21 season ticket, not a 2021/22 season ticket. And why should those people be treated as more of a priority than those who committed to renewing their ticket but then got a refund when it became clear that fans couldn't attend?

Whitgord

Post by Whitgord » Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:52 pm

An update: I have just tried to renew my season ticket on line and it seemed to be allowing me to do so. However it was going to charge me the full (old) amount. I have never reclaimed the amount for the 4 missed games at the end of the season. I have emailed the ticket office to ask about how to apply this refund to my next season ticket. I await their reply and will keep you posted.

brownside192
Been Liked: 2 times

Post by brownside192 » Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:54 pm

Whitgord wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:35 pm
I’m another who didn’t renew before they closed the early bird period early. For goodness sake we were being asked to pay for an unknown product in March!!! I have always paid in full for my season ticket just before the early bird deadline. Seems a bad move if those in my position cannot renew our seats at the same price. Not too bothered about the prices rising as that is maybe to be expected in times like these but the point is I didn’t get the chance to renew.
I think a few people are missing something here,regarding when season tickets were taken off sale, ive just looked up when i renewed last year and it was the 5th April, i did it online and as i understand it ,it is usually cut off at the end of Mmarch.
i am pretty sure they extended the online deadline for those who did not renew in time when the ticket office was shut down.
Anyone else who renewed after March 20th?

Whitgord

Post by Whitgord » Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:56 pm

Brownside, that was certainly not my experience.

dsr
Been Liked: 4549 times
Has Liked: 2241 times

Post by dsr » Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:57 pm

Rileybobs wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:45 pm
Yes exactly, any price rise will also affect people who renewed, but not until they come to renew again for the 2022/23 season, when it is quite likely that there will be a price freeze for those who are now buying a new season ticket for the 2021/22 season.

I can completely see the frustration of those who didn't renew before the early-bird period closed. It is very unfortunate if those people have to pay an increase. But the justification will be that they were quoted a price for a 2020/21 season ticket, not a 2021/22 season ticket. And why should those people be treated as more of a priority than those who committed to renewing their ticket but then got a refund when it became clear that fans couldn't attend?
With the counter that people who routinely, year on year, pay for their season ticket up front but were not given the chance to this year, shouldn't be made to suffer in comparison with those who normally pay in instalments as the season goes on but this year have paid up front. The "pay in advance" people shouldn't suffer in comparison to DD people.

They should reintroduce the last two weeks of the early bird renewal period that were cut off without warning last March.

It's not as if the club has lost much interest as a result. £400 at 0.1% interest = 40p. I'll pay them an extra 40p to offset the cost, if they like.

bob77
Been Liked: 3 times
Has Liked: 69 times

Post by bob77 » Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:57 pm

Last edited by bob77 on Wed Mar 31, 2021 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rileybobs

Post by Rileybobs » Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:58 pm

Whitgord wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:52 pm
An update: I have just tried to renew my season ticket on line and it seemed to be allowing me to do so. However it was going to charge me the full (old) amount. I have never reclaimed the amount for the 4 missed games at the end of the season. I have emailed the ticket office to ask about how to apply this refund to my next season ticket. I await their reply and will keep you posted.
Can you not apply the 'on account' balance on the payment screen? I had the full cost of a ticket as a balance on my account, presumably you have the balance for the 4 missed games which you can deduct from the total?

thelaughingclaret
Been Liked: 291 times
Has Liked: 99 times

Post by thelaughingclaret » Wed Mar 31, 2021 3:08 pm

Has anyone else's ‘family and friends’ been erased? I had 2 people linked to my account but they have now disappeared. Looks like I am going to have to re add them again. Is it due to this new website? Luckily my loyalty points have not been deleted so thats a relief.