Summer transfer window 2023 - rumours, links and discussion.

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
123EasyasBFC
Been Liked: 622 times
Has Liked: 184 times

Re: Summer transfer window 2023 - rumours, links and discussion.

Post by 123EasyasBFC » Tue Aug 29, 2023 10:35 pm

willsclarets wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2023 10:22 pm
Tresor makes no sense to me at all. Although the turnover was high last year I understood each signing. This year I'm totally baffled tbh. Obviously got a great deal of faith in Kompany, but to me the squad looks so imbalanced on many levels. Age, experience, profile, positions, strengths/weaknesses etc. I'm even confused as to why tresor, presumably knowing who is at the club, would want to come here
I agree with your points about the squad being unbalanced, with the lack of full backs and the lack of experience but tresor still makes sense when you actually look at our wide players.
We currently have benson, Redmond, zaroury, Larsen, churlinov, JBG, Koleosho and Odobert
Churlinov won’t make the 25 man squad, JBG played centrally majority of last season and injury record in the premier league isn’t great. Then koleosho and Odobert are both 18 and shouldn’t be relied on.
So that then leaves you with benson, Redmond, zaroury and Larsen as your ‘senior’ wide options. Bensons injury history says he will have time out injured, Redmond is now 29 and zaroury will miss a month with AFCON, so I think another first choice wide man in tresor makes perfect sense, he is the genuine tella replacement
These 2 users liked this post: Pickles willsclarets

Spijed
Been Liked: 2895 times
Has Liked: 1294 times

Post by Spijed » Tue Aug 29, 2023 10:39 pm

Everton sign Beto for £30 million

claretlegend
Been Liked: 108 times
Has Liked: 36 times

Post by claretlegend » Tue Aug 29, 2023 10:42 pm

Man United have agreed a deal to sign Cucurella according to Fabrizio Romano. Surely that means we can't now get Maatsen. I hope we haven't waited all summer for Maatsen, only for this to happen 2 days before the deadline.

CoolClaret
Been Liked: 2258 times
Has Liked: 2173 times

Post by CoolClaret » Tue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 pm

Spijed wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2023 10:39 pm
Brilliant signing

LongsideClaret
Been Liked: 38 times
Has Liked: 11 times

Post by LongsideClaret » Tue Aug 29, 2023 10:56 pm

Told the Maatsen deal is now “dead”. I imagine the curcurella transfer hasn’t helped that.

123EasyasBFC

Post by 123EasyasBFC » Tue Aug 29, 2023 10:58 pm

LongsideClaret wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2023 10:56 pm
Told the Maatsen deal is now “dead”. I imagine the curcurella transfer hasn’t helped that.
Thanks for your updates mate, let’s hope between the data and the list of players we have for each position there’s another left back out there

JimmyRobbo
Been Liked: 509 times
Has Liked: 886 times

Post by JimmyRobbo » Tue Aug 29, 2023 11:33 pm

Spijed wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2023 10:39 pm
Bad news!

CrosspoolClarets
Been Liked: 1655 times
Has Liked: 404 times

Post by CrosspoolClarets » Tue Aug 29, 2023 11:33 pm

Incredible to think that 2 years ago we missed out on Cucurella despite him having a Burnley shirt in his hands and we ended up relegated, and now we are missing out on Maatsen because of Cucurella, lets hope lightening doesn’t strike twice.

I think Cucurella is far the better player at present, hence why City wanted him when Chelsea bought him. I wanted Maatsen but worried about his defensive fragility so with 3 days to go hopefully we can find someone else to plug that gap. Not sure he is anywhere near ready to start for Chelsea, there is a lot of competition for that top 4 berth and their flaky fans will be turning on players, see what they did with Cucurella and others.

Newcastleclaret93
Been Liked: 1573 times
Has Liked: 360 times

Post by Newcastleclaret93 » Wed Aug 30, 2023 4:21 am

123EasyasBFC wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2023 10:35 pm
I agree with your points about the squad being unbalanced, with the lack of full backs and the lack of experience but tresor still makes sense when you actually look at our wide players.
We currently have benson, Redmond, zaroury, Larsen, churlinov, JBG, Koleosho and Odobert
Churlinov won’t make the 25 man squad, JBG played centrally majority of last season and injury record in the premier league isn’t great. Then koleosho and Odobert are both 18 and shouldn’t be relied on.
So that then leaves you with benson, Redmond, zaroury and Larsen as your ‘senior’ wide options. Bensons injury history says he will have time out injured, Redmond is now 29 and zaroury will miss a month with AFCON, so I think another first choice wide man in tresor makes perfect sense, he is the genuine tella replacement
One thing you’re not considering Easy is both Amdouni and Foster have played the wide roles as well.

I don’t agree with the comments about the 18 year olds either. Why would we sign them for the senior squad if we can’t rely on them for a few games? They won’t regularly start but will play. We will have 8 first team wingers for 2 roles. Then we will have the two players I have mentioned that can fill in there when required.

I really do not understand the logic here, especially when we have such large gaps elsewhere.

Vegas Claret
Been Liked: 11060 times
Has Liked: 5663 times

Post by Vegas Claret » Wed Aug 30, 2023 4:38 am

Newcastleclaret93 wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 4:21 am
One thing you’re not considering Easy is both Amdouni and Foster have played the wide roles as well.

I don’t agree with the comments about the 18 year olds either. Why would we sign them for the senior squad if we can’t rely on them for a few games? They won’t regularly start but will play. We will have 8 first team wingers for 2 roles. Then we will have the two players I have mentioned that can fill in there when required.

I really do not understand the logic here, especially when we have such large gaps elsewhere.
9 subs on bench and you can use 5, games lasting 100 mins - every chance we see the need for 4 wide men every single game

Newcastleclaret93

Post by Newcastleclaret93 » Wed Aug 30, 2023 4:56 am

Vegas Claret wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 4:38 am
9 subs on bench and you can use 5, games lasting 100 mins - every chance we see the need for 4 wide men every single game
So we need to rotate the 4 each game?

I am not upset about getting the player I think he looks great. Just concerned about the imbalance In the squad. I really hope we address the other areas before Friday or it could be a bit of poor window (as strange as that is to say)

Vegas Claret
Been Liked: 11060 times
Has Liked: 5663 times

Post by Vegas Claret » Wed Aug 30, 2023 5:17 am

Newcastleclaret93 wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 4:56 am
So we need to rotate the 4 each game?

I am not upset about getting the player I think he looks great. Just concerned about the imbalance In the squad. I really hope we address the other areas before Friday or it could be a bit of poor window (as strange as that is to say)
i think we'll play the 4 each game and he's trying to make sure the standard of all 4 is up to scratch (as much as we can afford). Agree we need a proper left back and it would be inexcusable to not get one. I still think we need a top class midfielder but that's not looking likely (or affordable). Just got to keep the faith and recognise we are going to get some absolute tonkings this season. It's all about being the 4th worst team and building from there imho and I'd bite your hand off for at this point.

Newcastleclaret93

Post by Newcastleclaret93 » Wed Aug 30, 2023 5:31 am

Vegas Claret wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 5:17 am
i think we'll play the 4 each game and he's trying to make sure the standard of all 4 is up to scratch (as much as we can afford). Agree we need a proper left back and it would be inexcusable to not get one. I still think we need a top class midfielder but that's not looking likely (or affordable). Just got to keep the faith and recognise we are going to get some absolute tonkings this season. It's all about being the 4th worst team and building from there imho and I'd bite your hand off for at this point.
Some fair comments there Vegas and I suspect you are correct.

In my ideal world I think we need a couple of full backs, At least one CDM and then if possible another striker (starting to think striker might be more important than originally planned, if foster gets injured I think we might struggle to score goals).

123EasyasBFC

Post by 123EasyasBFC » Wed Aug 30, 2023 6:49 am

Newcastleclaret93 wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 4:21 am

What I said where the players who are classed as out and out wide players and the senior players, we don’t have 8 first team wingers we have Benson, Larsen, Redmond and Zaroury at the moment who are you senior first team wingers

RVclaret
Been Liked: 3707 times
Has Liked: 2499 times

Post by RVclaret » Wed Aug 30, 2023 7:01 am

123EasyasBFC wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 6:49 am
What I said where the players who are classed as out and out wide players and the senior players, we don’t have 8 first team wingers we have Benson, Larsen, Redmond and Zaroury at the moment who are you senior first team wingers
Agree there. Need to consider Zaroury will be off to AFCON for 5 weeks too. As will Foster (hence targeting another striker it seems).

Newcastleclaret93

Post by Newcastleclaret93 » Wed Aug 30, 2023 7:01 am

123EasyasBFC wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 6:49 am
I’m not sure I agree with that. Koleoshi and Odobert are both senior first team wingers otherwise they would be part of the academy.

Gudmundsson came on the right wing against villa and if we sign Tresor that makes it 8 first team wingers.

willsclarets
Been Liked: 688 times
Has Liked: 133 times

Post by willsclarets » Wed Aug 30, 2023 7:08 am

123EasyasBFC wrote:
Good points Easy, aside from Redmonds age. Christ if 29 is now old that's just depressing. I think I'd be a lot more excited about this one if we had a LB but i agree with the rest of your points.

Nori1958
Been Liked: 1112 times
Has Liked: 347 times

Post by Nori1958 » Wed Aug 30, 2023 7:10 am

Tresor close but not done according to Ghenks head of football

Spijed
Been Liked: 2895 times
Has Liked: 1294 times

Post by Spijed » Wed Aug 30, 2023 7:35 am

RVclaret wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 7:01 am
Agree there. Need to consider Zaroury will be off to AFCON for 5 weeks too. As will Foster (hence targeting another striker it seems).
Unfortunately I think if we don't get a left back any players leaving for the tournament will be least of our problems.

123EasyasBFC

Post by 123EasyasBFC » Wed Aug 30, 2023 7:38 am

Newcastleclaret93 wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 7:01 am
I’m not sure I agree with that. Koleoshi and Odobert are both senior first team wingers otherwise they would be part of the academy.

Gudmundsson came on the right wing against villa and if we sign Tresor that makes it 8 first team wingers.
It’s fair enough to mention the two 18 year olds and the fact JBG, Vitinho, foster and Amdouni can all play wide, but do you not think that the reason some of them have already played there is because we don’t have our first team options? We don’t know do we, if we had tresor or tella against Man City and Villa would koleosho of started? We don’t know do we. I do agree what we are unbalanced and lacking in certain areas but I don’t think it’s a case of we don’t need tresor because we have enough windows because I don’t think we are stacked out wide

Newcastleclaret93

Post by Newcastleclaret93 » Wed Aug 30, 2023 7:46 am

123EasyasBFC wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 7:38 am
It’s fair enough to mention the two 18 year olds and the fact JBG, Vitinho, foster and Amdouni can all play wide, but do you not think that the reason some of them have already played there is because we don’t have our first team options? We don’t know do we, if we had tresor or tella against Man City and Villa would koleosho of started? We don’t know do we. I do agree what we are unbalanced and lacking in certain areas but I don’t think it’s a case of we don’t need tresor because we have enough windows because I don’t think we are stacked out wide
I don’t mind signing tresor as he’s obviously a good player but I can’t help thinking we have wasted valuable funds somewhere if we have to carry that many wingers. I don’t mean that in a negative way but if we have to carry that many players before we get starting wingers then surely something isn’t right.

I know the club doesn’t prioritise signings but with 48 hours left it is starting to get a bit close to the wire to bring in the players we knew we needed 3 months ago.

I am hoping for 4 players before the window closes, I guess that is the time we can judge how successful the window is.

I currently find my thoughts on the window in a wierd spot. I think we have signed some amazing talent (truly some of the most exciting talent in my lifetime supporting Burnley) but at the same time I also think we have had a poor window because (so far) we haven’t addressed critical positions.

123EasyasBFC

Post by 123EasyasBFC » Wed Aug 30, 2023 7:50 am

Newcastleclaret93 wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 7:46 am
I don’t mind signing tresor as he’s obviously a good player but I can’t help thinking we have wasted valuable funds somewhere if we have to carry that many wingers. I don’t mean that in a negative way but if we have to carry that many players before we get starting wingers then surely something isn’t right.

I know the club doesn’t prioritise signings but with 48 hours left it is starting to get a bit close to the wire to bring in the players we knew we needed 3 months ago.

I am hoping for 4 players before the window closes, I guess that is the time we can judge how successful the window is.

I currently find my thoughts on the window in a wierd spot. I think we have signed some amazing talent (truly some of the most exciting talent in my lifetime supporting Burnley) but at the same time I also think we have had a poor window because (so far) we haven’t addressed critical positions.
The 9m on Odobert is only the strange bit of money sent on wingers imo if he’s not going to be a first teamer.

Looks like it’s tresor, a striker and left back is what they want before the deadline but I would want either another full back and CM to come in to before the deadline

Newcastleclaret93

Post by Newcastleclaret93 » Wed Aug 30, 2023 7:52 am

123EasyasBFC wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 7:50 am
The 9m on Odobert is only the strange bit of money sent on wingers imo if he’s not going to be a first teamer.

Looks like it’s tresor, a striker and left back is what they want before the deadline but I would want either another full back and CM to come in to before the deadline
It’s more the wages as well. I can’t imagine the likes of Redmond (who seemingly VK doesn’t want to start) will be cheap.

I agree I think a CM and a few full backs are a must.

We are one injury away from our full backs being Al Dakhil and Delcroix currently
This user liked this post: 123EasyasBFC

Tricky Trevor
Been Liked: 2473 times
Has Liked: 2010 times

Post by Tricky Trevor » Wed Aug 30, 2023 8:22 am

Forget the obsession with LB guys. You only need a LB if the opposition has a RW. Not that many sides play true wingers any longer. Villa didn’t on Sunday but beat us on the break with guys getting forward from all angles, including two from their RB in our penalty area. What is a must is that our widemen stick to their defensive responsibilities. On Sunday they didn’t. Not that I’m calling for him to start but under SD this was one of JBGs strengths.

CatonClaret
Been Liked: 24 times
Has Liked: 49 times

Post by CatonClaret » Wed Aug 30, 2023 8:23 am

Nori1958 wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 7:10 am
Tresor close but not done according to Ghenks head of football
Is there a link for this? Tried searching google and “X” but couldn’t find anything. Sounds positive if true though!

1HappyClaret
Been Liked: 55 times
Has Liked: 92 times

Post by 1HappyClaret » Wed Aug 30, 2023 8:31 am

CatonClaret wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 8:23 am
Is there a link for this? Tried searching google and “X” but couldn’t find anything. Sounds positive if true though!
Attachments
6AE9EE2A-8481-4C6B-9C5C-14DA48311C07.jpeg
6AE9EE2A-8481-4C6B-9C5C-14DA48311C07.jpeg (202.36 KiB) Viewed 2055 times

1HappyClaret
Been Liked: 55 times
Has Liked: 92 times

Post by 1HappyClaret » Wed Aug 30, 2023 8:33 am

1HappyClaret wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 8:31 am
Should put the translated version as well :D :D
Attachments
4174365A-1DAA-4AA9-9663-D224303DD7A5.jpeg
4174365A-1DAA-4AA9-9663-D224303DD7A5.jpeg (316.18 KiB) Viewed 2028 times
Last edited by 1HappyClaret on Wed Aug 30, 2023 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
This user liked this post: CatonClaret

nyclaret
Been Liked: 336 times
Has Liked: 163 times

Post by nyclaret » Wed Aug 30, 2023 8:33 am

CatonClaret wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 8:23 am
IMG_5482.jpeg
IMG_5482.jpeg (181.62 KiB) Viewed 2034 times

Bangers&Mash
Been Liked: 123 times
Has Liked: 12 times

Post by Bangers&Mash » Wed Aug 30, 2023 8:33 am

I don't think looking at wingers is the right way to understand this. We have seen a lot of flexibility in all our attackers playing wide, central and up top meaning that we could have as many as 4 starting the match, and 4 subbed on. With a high intensity press they'll be knackered so rotation required too.

CatonClaret
Been Liked: 24 times
Has Liked: 49 times

Post by CatonClaret » Wed Aug 30, 2023 8:38 am

Thanks both! Wish Dimitri had just finished after “its getting closer and closer”…

Would be a real statement signing but like others, concerned about CM and LB. Keeping trust in VK and his plan though and whatever way you look at it, it’s been a really exciting window.

Rick_Muller
Been Liked: 2635 times
Has Liked: 6464 times

Post by Rick_Muller » Wed Aug 30, 2023 8:39 am

The thing about "wingers" is that they already have many of the attributes required to play other roles in the team, and when you consider that the style of play that Vinny wants us to play is a derivation of Pep's tactics, which in turn is a derivation of Cruyff's total football, which was a development on Jimmy Hogan's original concept of the game (It appears Burnley have gone full circle ;) ).

Now I'm not suggesting that Benson is a left back, but during the game he has attributes that enable him to cover there. However what you can never say about Charlie Taylor (no disrespect intended) is that during a game you wouldn't expect him to rock up on the right hand side of the box and curl one into the top corner... but Benson can and does with ease.

Vinny's vision is being fluid and able to cope with whatever the opposition throw at us, hence players who are adept at being able to cover more roles in the team than others.

I'm not worried about it, but I do recognise that we do need a modern left sided defensive player and I'm sure Vinny knows that too.
This user liked this post: Woodleyclaret

123EasyasBFC

Post by 123EasyasBFC » Wed Aug 30, 2023 8:40 am

Tricky Trevor wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 8:22 am
Forget the obsession with LB guys. You only need a LB if the opposition has a RW. Not that many sides play true wingers any longer. Villa didn’t on Sunday but beat us on the break with guys getting forward from all angles, including two from their RB in our penalty area. What is a must is that our widemen stick to their defensive responsibilities. On Sunday they didn’t. Not that I’m calling for him to start but under SD this was one of JBGs strengths.
You have just identified there why you still need a LB even if a team doesn’t have a true right winger hahaha

randomclaret2
Been Liked: 2758 times
Has Liked: 4325 times

Post by randomclaret2 » Wed Aug 30, 2023 8:50 am

Wasnt Dimitri De Conde on trial with us at some point ? Im thinking maybe when Stan was in charge ?

mybloodisclaret
Been Liked: 699 times
Has Liked: 4036 times

Post by mybloodisclaret » Wed Aug 30, 2023 8:51 am

People going on about central midfield and I know it has been mentioned, but would be absolutely fantastic if Vinny could speak with Pep and get Calvin Phillips in for a season long loan. Exactly the type of player we need in MF. I imagine playing time will be limited for him at City and with the Euro's in Germany next summer would imagine he will want to both play and impress. Would be a fantastic move on loan.

Hope Genk aren't stalling for West Ham / Brighton to steal in at 11th hour.

Anthonini
Been Liked: 208 times
Has Liked: 253 times

Post by Anthonini » Wed Aug 30, 2023 8:55 am

Tresor is a great player and he's better than Koleosho and Zaroury or any other options we have right now. He was chosen as best player in the league last year... 24 assists those are KDB numbers.

We can only be glad such a good player is joining us. Lot's of whining but he'll soon become the fans favourite. He can accelerate our play and create chances for us. Has a good shot from a distance. Can do anything on the ball.

He's a player that easily could play for Everton or Fulham etc. Under VK he can only get better. Big transfer for Burnley.
These 4 users liked this post: Rowls mybloodisclaret whiffa frankinwales

Newcastleclaret93

Post by Newcastleclaret93 » Wed Aug 30, 2023 8:57 am

Anthonini wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 8:55 am
Tresor is a great player and he's better than Koleosho and Zaroury or any other options we have right now. He was chosen as best player in the league last year... 24 assists those are KDB numbers.

We can only be glad such a good player is joining us. Lot's of whining but he'll soon become the fans favourite. He can accelerate our play and create chances for us. Has a good shot from a distance. Can do anything on the ball.

He's a player that easily could play for Everton or Fulham etc. Under VK he can only get better. Big transfer for Burnley.
I don’t think anyone is doubting his quality at all.

More the fact questioning why we have wasted so much of our money when as you say it’s likely this lad will start every game this season.

Swizzlestick
Been Liked: 1508 times
Has Liked: 581 times

Post by Swizzlestick » Wed Aug 30, 2023 8:58 am

Georges Mikautadze, who we were previously heavily linked with, has signed for Ajax.

Quicknick
Been Liked: 1217 times
Has Liked: 7199 times

Post by Quicknick » Wed Aug 30, 2023 9:00 am

I should hope he could play for Everton, Anthonini. Everton are inferior to us.
These 3 users liked this post: Rick_Muller mybloodisclaret whiffa

AfloatinClaret
Been Liked: 562 times
Has Liked: 1412 times

Post by AfloatinClaret » Wed Aug 30, 2023 9:01 am

123EasyasBFC wrote:
...squad being unbalanced...and the lack of experience... are both 18 and shouldn’t be relied on.
I'm all for a bit of experience, but when it comes to 'relying' on players week in week out, I could be tempted to swap Jay Rod for that eighteen year old Irish striker that Brighton have... Ferguson?

123EasyasBFC

Post by 123EasyasBFC » Wed Aug 30, 2023 9:04 am

AfloatinClaret wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 9:01 am
I'm all for a bit of experience, but when it comes to 'relying' on players week in week out, I could be tempted to swap Jay Rod for that eighteen year old Irish striker that Brighton have... Ferguson?
And id like to swap my Mrs for Margot Robbie but that’s not happening either.
These 4 users liked this post: AfloatinClaret mkmel Rick_Muller longsidepies

Anthonini

Post by Anthonini » Wed Aug 30, 2023 9:08 am

Newcastleclaret93 wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 8:57 am

More the fact questioning why we have wasted so much of our money when as you say it’s likely this lad will start every game this season.
I wonder as well but Kompany probably knows best what he needs. Personally I wouldn't have spent money on 18 year olds and Bruun Larsen. Recon Kompany sees raw talent in them and enough intelligence to understand his way of football. Probably for squad depth my guess.

Maybe some guys could still leave... Honestly I don't care because they're all good players. The only thing I'm concerned about is that we have 2 wingers good enough to start games for us.

Anthonini

Post by Anthonini » Wed Aug 30, 2023 9:10 am

Quicknick wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 9:00 am
I should hope he could play for Everton, Anthonini. Everton are inferior to us.
Alot of teams will be if we complete our transfer window 😁
This user liked this post: Quicknick

RVclaret

Post by RVclaret » Wed Aug 30, 2023 9:11 am

Newcastleclaret93 wrote:

I don’t understand this wasted money thing. Where has money been wasted? And how are we able to know 2 games in it has been wasted?
These 2 users liked this post: mybloodisclaret Quicknick

Anthonini

Post by Anthonini » Wed Aug 30, 2023 9:12 am

Nottingham Forest and Fenerbahçe nearing deal for Michy Batshuayi transfer ‼️

Player's approval secured; awaiting Fenerbahçe's final green light 🟢

claretonthecoast1882
Been Liked: 4188 times
Has Liked: 57 times

Post by claretonthecoast1882 » Wed Aug 30, 2023 9:12 am

Newcastleclaret93 wrote:

You need to move away from this wasted money logic. You keep saying we have 8 wingers, we don't. Of these 8 ignoring the ones already here and the loan and free signings what have we spent ?

If the club comes out and says we couldn't sign anyone due to spending all the budget on 1 position you would have a point but they haven't.

claretandy
Been Liked: 953 times
Has Liked: 238 times

Post by claretandy » Wed Aug 30, 2023 9:13 am

RVclaret wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 9:11 am
I don’t understand this wasted money thing. Where has money been wasted? And how are we able to know 2 games in it has been wasted?
Odabert, brunn Larsen, Redmond.

Cleveleys_claret
Been Liked: 956 times
Has Liked: 583 times

Post by Cleveleys_claret » Wed Aug 30, 2023 9:14 am

AfloatinClaret wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 9:01 am
The Ferguson they want 90 million for?

claretonthecoast1882
Been Liked: 4188 times
Has Liked: 57 times

Post by claretonthecoast1882 » Wed Aug 30, 2023 9:15 am

Cleveleys_claret wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 9:14 am
The Ferguson they want 90 million for?
:D you can't argue we would be getting a good deal

burnley007
Been Liked: 641 times
Has Liked: 674 times

Post by burnley007 » Wed Aug 30, 2023 9:15 am

claretandy wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 9:13 am
Odabert is written off before he's played a single second for the team? At 18 yr old??!!

ouch
This user liked this post: mybloodisclaret

RVclaret

Post by RVclaret » Wed Aug 30, 2023 9:20 am

claretandy wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 9:13 am
How/why are they ‘wasted money’?