TRAFFORD

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
Leisure
Been Liked: 3811 times
Has Liked: 12499 times

Re: TRAFFORD

Post by Leisure » Sun Feb 04, 2024 12:33 pm

Shaggy wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 10:53 am
U21 football is completely different, it’s nowhere near as physical or fast.

That is the whole point he’s an academy player who’s only played at the highest league 1. He needed tested at the championship first before even being considered as a number 1 in the EPL. He’s another Bazunu, getting drowned in the EPL.
Yes, he's certainly been thrown in at the deep end and he's by no means the finished product but to keep focusing on him and making him responsible for practically every goal we concede is just ridiculous! Just watched the 2nd half highlights and he made at least 5 goal bound shots but of course no (or very little) mention of those from his detractors! With some fans I'm sure that even if we won't a game and he made numerous saves but conceded 1 goal, they'd still want to call him out for the goal! Don't see many negative threads for all the other players who've been very poor this season but the 'let's jump on Trafford brigade' can't seem to wait to criticise him for every goal. Get over it, in the Manager's eyes he's our no. 1.
These 2 users liked this post: Big Vinny K Foshiznik

Quickenthetempo
Been Liked: 3875 times
Has Liked: 2073 times

Post by Quickenthetempo » Sun Feb 04, 2024 12:38 pm

Big Vinny K wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 12:32 pm
He’s played games against Premier League teams.
Irrespective of course you can have an opinion on him as a keeper against the other PL keepers.
I haven’t played a PL game but I am very confident I would be 20th !!

If Muric didn’t command his area in the championship and flapped at crosses etc he isn’t all of a sudden going to become Nick Pope in the PL.
He was superb at Spurs for coming and taking crosses.

He had a few mistakes in the championship and not enough to do on a game to game basis to impress with the gloves.

Leisure

Post by Leisure » Sun Feb 04, 2024 12:43 pm

Quickenthetempo wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 12:28 pm
He can if he wants, but you can't rate him on any Prem games.
But according to some on here you'd think he was a proven PL keeper! And just be clear I'd be happy with either Trafford or Muric in the goals
Last edited by Leisure on Sun Feb 04, 2024 12:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Swizzlestick
Been Liked: 1508 times
Has Liked: 581 times

Post by Swizzlestick » Sun Feb 04, 2024 12:43 pm

Crucially, we looked much better as a team when he played against Spurs. The defence looked more comfortable, the distribution had more zip to it and we looked more like our old self. I don’t think that was coincidental.

Leisure

Post by Leisure » Sun Feb 04, 2024 12:46 pm

Swizzlestick wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 12:43 pm
Crucially, we looked much better as a team when he played against Spurs. The defence looked more comfortable, the distribution had more zip to it and we looked more like our old self. I don’t think that was coincidental.
Well of course you wouldn't, because it suits your agenda. In fact if Trafford had been in the goal for that game I can 100% guarantee a number of his regular detractors would have blamed him for their goal!

AGENT_CLARET
Been Liked: 1157 times
Has Liked: 1076 times

Post by AGENT_CLARET » Sun Feb 04, 2024 12:49 pm

I was one of his biggest critics and couldn't understand Kompany playing him from day one and also sticking with him, but now I have to say I'm glad he did because he's slowly growing into a brilliant keeper who will become an outstanding keeper over the next season or two

Quickenthetempo
Been Liked: 3875 times
Has Liked: 2073 times

Post by Quickenthetempo » Sun Feb 04, 2024 12:49 pm

Leisure wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 12:43 pm
But according to some on here you'd think he was a proven PL keeper! And just be clear I'd be happy with either Trafford or Muric in the goals
Well that's just daft, he's very young in GK terms.

He should have got an experienced keeper in to help with Muric or sold him for the next project keeper in Trafford.
With an experienced keeper playing most of the games.

It's madness to have two young inexperienced keepers at this level.

Superjohnnyfrancis
Been Liked: 351 times
Has Liked: 335 times

Post by Superjohnnyfrancis » Sun Feb 04, 2024 12:53 pm

SalisburyClaret wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 11:18 am
Just imagine if he’d come on a free transfer - he’d be the best keeper in England.
I know you’re not a fan of critical thinking but I thought i should reply to this….

🙈 if he came on a free he would be warming the bench or on loan at a lower level, it’s only that he cost so much that he is still playing to justify Kompany’s ego in STILL playing him after all these mistakes and poor performances.

He’s already scared for life most likely after being hyped to the heavens in the summer and the more pressure he is put under the more he realises hes never going to make it at this level unless he goes on loan and toughens up by 100% and improves his choices and his in game management which is currently zero. He cannot and does not organise his defence currently. He just passively stands there at corners waiting to concede.

Absolutely silly to keep playing him, needs to be taken out before he is ruined if he isn’t already.
Last edited by Superjohnnyfrancis on Sun Feb 04, 2024 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This user liked this post: Jamesy

Jamesy
Been Liked: 806 times
Has Liked: 530 times

Post by Jamesy » Sun Feb 04, 2024 12:56 pm

Leisure wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 12:33 pm
Yes, he's certainly been thrown in at the deep end and he's by no means the finished product but to keep focusing on him and making him responsible for practically every goal we concede is just ridiculous! Just watched the 2nd half highlights and he made at least 5 goal bound shots but of course no (or very little) mention of those from his detractors! With some fans I'm sure that even if we won't a game and he made numerous saves but conceded 1 goal, they'd still want to call him out for the goal! Don't see many negative threads for all the other players who've been very poor this season but the 'let's jump on Trafford brigade' can't seem to wait to criticise him for every goal. Get over it, in the Manager's eyes he's our no. 1.
Come on Pete, he does get praise when he plays well. The Brighton game was an example of this. He was outstanding that afternoon.
He is the only player who has been an ever present and he is in a key position so obviously he is subjected to more scrutiny.
He is a very good shot stopper but so are most of the other keepers in the Premier League. He is however, weak on corners and crosses and doesn’t dominate his area. Most of us can see this.
He is as you say the manager’s number 1. That shouldn’t mean we can’t highlight his frailty. I don’t know what has gone on with VK and Muric and for what it’s worth I don’t think Muric is an outstanding keeper either. However, in light of our current situation and Trafford’s inability to deal with certain situations he is bound to receive criticism.
To be fair though the person who should be on the end of the most criticism is Vincent Kompany. He is the man who is putting him in the firing line every week and making his life a lot more difficult with his strange team selections, formations and tactics further up the pitch.
These 2 users liked this post: Leisure Superjohnnyfrancis

Clive 1960
Been Liked: 152 times
Has Liked: 198 times

Post by Clive 1960 » Sun Feb 04, 2024 12:58 pm

Leisure wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 12:33 pm
Vincent should have started with Muric and then eased young Trafford in through cup games if Muric didn't play well then you try this young man and see how he goes, I'm not saying he's a bad gk but he's not a premier player league player yet and just remember he played in league one last season with Bolton so a massive jump for the young man...

Swizzlestick
Been Liked: 1508 times
Has Liked: 581 times

Post by Swizzlestick » Sun Feb 04, 2024 1:03 pm

Leisure wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 12:46 pm
Well of course you wouldn't, because it suits your agenda. In fact if Trafford had been in the goal for that game I can 100% guarantee a number of his regular detractors would have blamed him for their goal!
Of course I wouldn’t what? I’m just stating what I saw. Did the defence look better? Yes, not least the much maligned up to then Delcroix. Did we move the ball better and with more zip? Yes, I thought so. Did Muric play with more authority and presence? Yes, I thought he did. Not sure why you’re coming up with hypothetical scenarios if Trafford played, I’m just going off what I saw. Especially because the point was made about what Muric would be like against PL opposition.

Superjohnnyfrancis

Post by Superjohnnyfrancis » Sun Feb 04, 2024 1:03 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 12:56 pm
Come on Pete, he does get praise when he plays well. The Brighton game was an example of this. He was outstanding that afternoon.
He is the only player who has been an ever present and he is in a key position so obviously he is subjected to more scrutiny.
He is a very good shot stopper but so are most of the other keepers in the Premier League. He is however, weak on corners and crosses and doesn’t dominate his area. Most of us can see this.
He is as you say the manager’s number 1. That shouldn’t mean we can’t highlight his frailty. I don’t know what has gone on with VK and Muric and for what it’s worth I don’t think Muric is an outstanding keeper either. However, in light of our current situation and Trafford’s inability to deal with certain situations he is bound to receive criticism.
To be fair though the person who should be on the end of the most criticism is Vincent Kompany. He is the man who is putting him in the firing line every week and making his life a lot more difficult with his strange team selections, formations and tactics further up the pitch.
We have thrown the season away to blood a young goalkeeper. All on Kompany that who thought he was going to morph into Donnaruma after 2 games by the looks of it. A stubborn stupidity to not change it when it has obviously not worked either.

An old head GK in the last transfer window would have improved things immeasurably and given the lad some breathing space.

Leisure

Post by Leisure » Sun Feb 04, 2024 1:06 pm

Clive 1960 wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 12:58 pm
Vincent should have started with Muric and then eased young Trafford in through cup games if Muric didn't play well then you try this young man and see how he goes, I'm not saying he's a bad gk but he's not a premier player league player yet and just remember he played in league one last season with Bolton so a massive jump for the young man...
Agree with this but even more reason to not expect him to be perfect and not make any poor decisions or errors.

Rileybobs
Been Liked: 6966 times
Has Liked: 1484 times

Post by Rileybobs » Sun Feb 04, 2024 1:15 pm

Superjohnnyfrancis wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 12:53 pm
🙈 if he came on a free he would be warming the bench or on loan at a lower level, it’s only that he cost so much that he is still playing to justify Kompany’s ego in STILL playing him after all these mistakes and poor performances.
You honestly think Trafford is only playing because of Kompany’s ego? Is Kompany really so egotistical? He’s always come across as a very humble person to me.

I think what’s more likely is that Kompany, and importantly his goalkeeping coach, don’t see the same mistakes and poor performances that you do, and believe he’s the best goalkeeper in the squad.

Superjohnnyfrancis

Post by Superjohnnyfrancis » Sun Feb 04, 2024 1:18 pm

Rileybobs wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 1:15 pm
You honestly think Trafford is only playing because of Kompany’s ego? Is Kompany really so egotistical? He’s always come across as a very humble person to me.

I think what’s more likely is that Kompany, and importantly his goalkeeping coach, don’t see the same mistakes and poor performances that you do, and believe he’s the best goalkeeper in the squad.
If I’d spunked £19m on a kid who was hyped to be the best thing since sliced bread I’d probably want to play him every game too 😂

Therein lies the problem drop him and you look like an idiot that has overpayed massively or keep playing him until he comes good. Might be 2026 until it happens but hey Ho🙈.

Rileybobs
Been Liked: 6966 times
Has Liked: 1484 times

Post by Rileybobs » Sun Feb 04, 2024 1:22 pm

Superjohnnyfrancis wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 1:18 pm
If I’d spunked £19m on a kid who was hyped to be the best thing since sliced bread I’d probably want to play him every game too 😂

Therein lies the problem drop him and you look like an idiot that has overpayed massively or keep playing him until he comes good. Might be 2026 until it happens but hey Ho🙈.
You’d rather play an inferior player because he cost more money than give yourself a better chance of winning a game? That’s weird.

Westleigh
Been Liked: 241 times
Has Liked: 230 times

Post by Westleigh » Sun Feb 04, 2024 1:29 pm

Leisure wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 12:46 pm
Leisure I’ll admit that didn’t rate Trafford after the first few games ,and you seem to think that anyone who criticises him has some sort of agenda (that’s your opinion ,I think you wrong but so be it) however if you look back on this post from around 3-30 pm yesterday I think you’ll find that most of the fans that probably are neither for or indifferent to Trafford are suddenly implying that enough is enough,the lad may turn into a brilliant keeper but at the moment is no way near good enough.
This user liked this post: Jamesy

Jamesy

Post by Jamesy » Sun Feb 04, 2024 1:31 pm

Westleigh wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 1:29 pm
Leisure I’ll admit that didn’t rate Trafford after the first few games ,and you seem to think that anyone who criticises him has some sort of agenda (that’s your opinion ,I think you wrong but so be it) however if you look back on this post from around 3-30 pm yesterday I think you’ll find that most of the fans that probably are neither for or indifferent to Trafford are suddenly implying that enough is enough,the lad may turn into a brilliant keeper but at the moment is no way near good enough.
This is a fair point.

StayingDown4Ever
Been Liked: 269 times
Has Liked: 161 times

Post by StayingDown4Ever » Sun Feb 04, 2024 1:33 pm

Big Vinny K wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 12:32 pm
I haven’t played a PL game but I am very confident I would be 20th !!
If it wasn’t Burnley you were playing for and Trafford was still in our goal you’d be 19th 😉

Enola Gay
Been Liked: 505 times
Has Liked: 587 times

Post by Enola Gay » Sun Feb 04, 2024 1:43 pm

Vincent'sCap wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2024 9:21 pm
[quote="Alan Young" I’m not convinced Muric is the answer but surely he deserves a run in the side. Currently it’s not fair on Trafford or the rest of the team who surely have lost all confidence in him.

Muric is a crap keeper,he played for us in the Championship which we plssed without him doing much,spraying passes around and looking good was a piece of plss for Muric he was only tested once and Sheffield United hammered us with Muric looking Plss poor at goalkeeping
Wrong.

Muric was the only part of the defensive unit at Bramhall Lane who looked even vaguely competent, with a string of saves in the second-half to keep the scoreline under double figures.

As for the wider picture from last season, part of the reason we romped the Championship is exactly because we had him at the back setting off moves and pinging passes through/over the opposition press and getting us up the pitch. We didn't look as fluent when he didn't play.

bumba
Been Liked: 691 times
Has Liked: 200 times

Post by bumba » Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:40 pm

JimmyRobbo wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 11:25 am
Thank you.

Your opinion is valued.
Your welcome

Your response is valued.

aggi
Been Liked: 2123 times

Post by aggi » Sun Feb 04, 2024 4:18 pm

It's always weird reading this thread before seeing the goals. I was expecting some absolute clangers from some of the comments. Instead there's some instances where a number of players cock up but it's judged by some to be all Trafford's fault.

I'm not a huge fan of Trafford, I think we should have started the season with Muric. I think changing them now probably wouldn't make much difference.

Some are so keen to have a stick to beat Trafford with that they seem to have convinced themselves that the baseline for a premier league keeper is perfection. The spurs keeper (who coincidentally cost about the same as Trafford) was really weak for both Everton goals yesterday and there are plenty of other examples every week too.
These 2 users liked this post: Leisure Darthlaw

StayingDown4Ever
Been Liked: 269 times
Has Liked: 161 times

Post by StayingDown4Ever » Sun Feb 04, 2024 4:41 pm

Well done to whoever re-opened this thread.

Whilst we might not all agree, it’s clearly a conversation that needs to be had.

Goliath
Been Liked: 238 times
Has Liked: 106 times

Post by Goliath » Sun Feb 04, 2024 4:45 pm

Im not sure Trafford did anything that bad yesterdaybar his stupid throw out. Im not his biggest fan but ive accepted hes going to be our number one, its easier.

Also not sure why people are saying hes an academy keeper, from everyone ive spoken to he was absolutely fantastic last season in League 1. Sure that doesnt mean hes a premier league keeper but dont we always say young players need to show they can handle the tough physicality of the lower leagues, well he did that with flying colours.
These 2 users liked this post: Leisure Darthlaw

Darthlaw
Been Liked: 1185 times
Has Liked: 418 times

Post by Darthlaw » Sun Feb 04, 2024 4:58 pm

StayingDown4Ever wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 4:41 pm
Well done to whoever re-opened this thread.

Whilst we might not all agree, it’s clearly a conversation that needs to be had.
If by conversation you mean the predictable 5-10 card carrying Muric fanclub irrationally attack Trafford, whilst others prove the attacks are baseless and unwarranted, then yes you’re right.

The incessant weekly bumping the thread by assigning total blame to Trafford for any goal conceded, banging the same drum about his transfer fee or the fact he hadn’t played at PL level prior to this season isn’t really needed at all.

JBR
Been Liked: 17 times
Has Liked: 21 times

Post by JBR » Sun Feb 04, 2024 4:58 pm

Goliath wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 4:45 pm
Im not sure Trafford did anything that bad yesterdaybar his stupid throw out. Im not his biggest fan but ive accepted hes going to be our number one, its easier.

Also not sure why people are saying hes an academy keeper, from everyone ive spoken to he was absolutely fantastic last season in League 1. Sure that doesnt mean hes a premier league keeper but dont we always say young players need to show they can handle the tough physicality of the lower leagues, well he did that with flying colours.
Question is who was the last player to come to the premier league from league one who has been a success?

I’m taking goalkeepers here not outfield players.

I can’t think of one sure someone will know though.

Goliath

Post by Goliath » Sun Feb 04, 2024 5:40 pm

JBR wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 4:58 pm
Question is who was the last player to come to the premier league from league one who has been a success?

I’m taking goalkeepers here not outfield players.

I can’t think of one sure someone will know though.
I don't really see how that's relevant, he's already here now. Connor Bradley doesn't seem to have struggled with the step up. Mainoo at United didn't even have League 1 experience and hes been great.
There's many different pathways and I wouldnt write someone off because they've only played in League 1.

JBR

Post by JBR » Sun Feb 04, 2024 5:42 pm

Goliath wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 5:40 pm
I don't really see how that's relevant, he's already here now. Connor Bradley doesn't seem to have struggled with the step up. Mainoo at United didn't even have League 1 experience and hes been great.
There's many different pathways and I wouldnt write someone off because they've only played in League 1.
You said he was fantastic in league one and are asking why people don’t rate him in the premier league.

Goliath

Post by Goliath » Sun Feb 04, 2024 5:48 pm

JBR wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 5:42 pm
You said he was fantastic in league one and are asking why people don’t rate him in the premier league.
I said I dont understand why people say hes an academy keeper when its clearly not true.

Just saying he played in League 1 last season isn't relevant as to whether he is good enough now or not.

JBR

Post by JBR » Sun Feb 04, 2024 5:51 pm

Goliath wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 5:48 pm
I said I dont understand why people say hes an academy keeper when its clearly not true.

Just saying he played in League 1 last season isn't relevant as to whether he is good enough now or not.
League one to prem is a huge leap which no one has done successfully. We’re going round in circles here I’ll leave you to it.

Westleigh

The Elephant in the Room ,Rest Trafford or not.

Post by Westleigh » Sun Feb 04, 2024 5:53 pm

I’ll take stick off the usual gang ,but should Trafford be rested?
It’s a YES from me

agreenwood
Been Liked: 1756 times
Has Liked: 273 times

Re: The Elephant in the Room ,Rest Trafford or not.

Post by agreenwood » Sun Feb 04, 2024 5:56 pm

Looks up definition of “elephant in the room”, then sees a 13-page thread discussing whether or not Trafford should be dropped.

Darthlaw

Post by Darthlaw » Sun Feb 04, 2024 5:59 pm

For anyone wanting to see what a real GK howler looks like, check Alison’s for the scousers that’s just happened.

Personally I think it’s because the Brazilian has never played in league 1 ;)

Hapag Lloyd
Been Liked: 286 times
Has Liked: 427 times

Post by Hapag Lloyd » Sun Feb 04, 2024 6:03 pm

Westleigh wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 5:53 pm
It’s a YES from me

🤦‍♂️

Murger
Been Liked: 1245 times
Has Liked: 847 times

Post by Murger » Sun Feb 04, 2024 6:04 pm

Darthlaw wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 5:59 pm
For anyone wanting to see what a real GK howler looks like, check Alison’s for the scousers that’s just happened.

If that was Trafford, you’d make up some BS as to why the grass is too long or something.
These 3 users liked this post: Westleigh StayingDown4Ever JBR

Goody1975
Been Liked: 992 times
Has Liked: 265 times

Post by Goody1975 » Sun Feb 04, 2024 6:05 pm

If it was going to happen, it would've happened long before now.

Westleigh

Post by Westleigh » Sun Feb 04, 2024 6:09 pm

Murger wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 6:04 pm
If that was Trafford, you’d make up some BS as to why the grass is too long or something.
If that was us attacking it would have been disallowed for leaning on VVD.

mikeS
Been Liked: 654 times
Has Liked: 25 times

Post by mikeS » Sun Feb 04, 2024 6:13 pm

Kept us in the game yesterday. No from me.

Jamesy

Post by Jamesy » Sun Feb 04, 2024 6:16 pm

I would change the title of the OP to…. Has Vincent lost the plot, or not?

Gordaleman
Been Liked: 855 times
Has Liked: 605 times

Post by Gordaleman » Sun Feb 04, 2024 6:16 pm

Darthlaw wrote:

Except that that howler was more down to V V D than Alison. He left a ball he should have dealt with and also blocked Alison's attempt to get to the ball.

Oh, and things like that don't happen every week at Liverpool.

Darthlaw

Post by Darthlaw » Sun Feb 04, 2024 6:24 pm

Gordaleman wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 6:16 pm
Except that that howler was more down to V V D than Alison. He left a ball he should have dealt with and also blocked Alison's attempt to get to the ball.

Oh, and things like that don't happen every week at Liverpool.
Show me once this season it’s happened to Trafford.

As for Murger and the gang, if that was Trafford it would be time to invest in Kleenex on account of the Muric fan club jizz fest.

Murger
Been Liked: 1245 times
Has Liked: 847 times

Post by Murger » Sun Feb 04, 2024 6:26 pm

Darthlaw wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 6:24 pm

As for Murger and the gang, if that was Trafford it would be time to invest in Kleenex on account of your jizz fest.
I’m not anti-Trafford. But the shirt should have been his to earn, not just given. The constant defence of every mistake he mistakes is laughable.
I said to my lad that all the routine saves he made would mask yet another poor performance.

Leisure

Post by Leisure » Sun Feb 04, 2024 6:27 pm

Westleigh wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 5:53 pm
It’s a YES from me
Do we really need another thread on this !

Leisure

Post by Leisure » Sun Feb 04, 2024 6:29 pm

Murger wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 6:26 pm
I’m not anti-Trafford. But the shirt should have been his to earn, not just given. The constant defence of every mistake he mistakes is laughable.
I said to my lad that all the routine saves he made would mask yet another poor performance.
And the constant criticising of him for practically every goal we concede is also laughable!

alboclaret
Been Liked: 143 times
Has Liked: 103 times

Post by alboclaret » Sun Feb 04, 2024 6:34 pm

mikeS wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 6:13 pm
Kept us in the game yesterday. No from me.
I keep hearing/reading this. I'm not sure what bit he did today to keep us in the game.
I saw him push 2 maybe 3 shots from the left (william) around the post. Saves you'd expect hime to make.
Saves id expect any keeper to make.
Maybe I missed something at the end???

Gordaleman
Been Liked: 855 times
Has Liked: 605 times

Post by Gordaleman » Sun Feb 04, 2024 6:34 pm

Darthlaw wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 6:24 pm

As for Murger and the gang, if that was Trafford it would be time to invest in Kleenex on account of the Muric fan club jizz fest.
Idiot. I don't mean that exact situation. I mean howlers by Trafford. He does them all the time and sometimes gets away with them. He gives the defence no confidence at all and has been culpable for goals on at least ten occasions. He's a lightweight who is scared of competing for the ball and totally leaves crosses into his six yard box if there's any opposition players near him. He is also useless at distribution and yesterday rolled the ball out to an opponent at least twice.

Yes, he might come good eventually but it's a long way off.
This user liked this post: StayingDown4Ever

Bosscat
Been Liked: 8538 times
Has Liked: 18286 times

Post by Bosscat » Sun Feb 04, 2024 6:35 pm

I vote Westleigh should be rested 😉

IanMcL
Been Liked: 6390 times
Has Liked: 8742 times

Post by IanMcL » Sun Feb 04, 2024 6:40 pm

Let's all have a rest.

Jamesy

Post by Jamesy » Sun Feb 04, 2024 6:44 pm

Darthlaw wrote:

What a ridiculous argument.

Steve1956
Been Liked: 6492 times
Has Liked: 2919 times

Post by Steve1956 » Sun Feb 04, 2024 6:45 pm

NO...jeez how many more threads are going to be created about this TWENTY year old kid, threads on our young keeper should be banned like politics and the like