Autographs

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
Post Reply
midlander63
Posts: 90
Joined: Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:46 pm
Been Liked: 25 times
Has Liked: 2 times

Autographs

Post by midlander63 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:23 pm

My 11 year old daughter would like to get some of the players' autographs.

Does anyone know roughly what time the players start to arrive at the ground on match day?

conyoviejo
Posts: 3568
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:38 pm
Been Liked: 1483 times
Has Liked: 977 times
Location: On the high seas chasing Pirates

Re: Autographs

Post by conyoviejo » Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:25 pm

Usually around 4.45 ..lol

wilks_bfc
Posts: 5471
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:33 pm
Been Liked: 1657 times
Has Liked: 819 times
Contact:

Re: Autographs

Post by wilks_bfc » Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:30 pm

For a 3pm ko they start to arrive between 12-12:30

midlander63
Posts: 90
Joined: Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:46 pm
Been Liked: 25 times
Has Liked: 2 times

Re: Autographs

Post by midlander63 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:54 pm

wilks_bfc wrote:For a 3pm ko they start to arrive between 12-12:30
Thanks - 13:30 kick off tomorrow so I need to get her there for about 10:30.

Then on to The Miners for a pint (me not her - she can have a coke)

Foulthrow
Posts: 1836
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:48 am
Been Liked: 560 times
Has Liked: 1167 times

Re: Autographs

Post by Foulthrow » Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:11 pm

midlander63 wrote:Thanks - 13:30 kick off tomorrow so I need to get her there for about 10:30.

Then on to The Miners for a pint (me not her - she can have a coke)
Another one of these youngsters with a coke problem

MACCA
Posts: 11369
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:10 am
Been Liked: 2924 times

Re: Autographs

Post by MACCA » Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:17 pm

Speaking of coke, £1.07 they charge for a can in oddies..
...

£4.20 for a large bacon and sausage butty.

Really is extreamly over priced for the quality they serve.

Nonayforever
Posts: 1346
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:15 pm
Been Liked: 224 times
Has Liked: 70 times

Re: Autographs

Post by Nonayforever » Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:33 pm

MACCA wrote:Speaking of coke, £1.07 they charge for a can in oddies..
...

£4.20 for a large bacon and sausage butty.

Really is extreamly over priced for the quality they serve.
We should be lucky they serve bacon butties.
It's only a matter of time before it's spam kebabs.

tim_noone
Posts: 12532
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:12 pm
Been Liked: 3216 times
Has Liked: 11365 times

Re: Autographs

Post by tim_noone » Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:45 pm

midlander63 wrote:My 11 year old daughter would like to get some of the players' autographs.

Does anyone know roughly what time the players start to arrive at the ground on match day?
The best time to get autographs and selfies after the game at the CF Home entrance.where the players leave after the match....and often stop for the fans.

Post Reply