Mark Hughes

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
Lancasterclaret
Been Liked: 8058 times
Has Liked: 4714 times

Mark Hughes

Post by Lancasterclaret » Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:48 am

Gone

Lord Beamish
Been Liked: 3435 times
Has Liked: 2881 times

Re: M\ark Hughes

Post by Lord Beamish » Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:48 am

Decisive.

Lancasterclaret

Re: Mark Hughes

Post by Lancasterclaret » Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:50 am

Well, he's not a very good manager these days and its amazing he got the job in the first place to be honest.

Saying that, Southampton looked good v Man U on Saturday (though Man U were terrible)

claretonthecoast1882
Been Liked: 4161 times
Has Liked: 57 times

Post by claretonthecoast1882 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:51 am

We could pot Dyche get Hughes and give the whoppers on here what they deserve
These 6 users liked this post: Rick_Muller ClaretTony Buxtonclaret Suratclaret Steve1956 SussexDon1inIreland

Murger
Been Liked: 1235 times
Has Liked: 844 times

Post by Murger » Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:52 am

claretonthecoast1882 wrote:We could pot Dyche get Hughes and give the whoppers on here what they deserve
Mark Hughes isn't the only manager on the planet.
This user liked this post: Quickenthetempo

claretonthecoast1882

Post by claretonthecoast1882 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:54 am

Fairly quick response from 1 of them
These 7 users liked this post: Rick_Muller LoveCurryPies RicardoMontalban Paulclaret ClaretTony Loyalclaret evensteadiereddie

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:54 am

But premier league clubs who pot managers mid-season tend to go for the same type of manager

Thats Hughes, Moyes and BFS available.

My love for SD has just gone up several notches!

MRG
Been Liked: 361 times
Has Liked: 154 times

Post by MRG » Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:56 am

claretonthecoast1882 wrote:We could pot Dyche get Hughes and give the whoppers on here what they deserve
Such a pathetic post which highlights that it is actually you that is a whopper as you can’t accept somebody having an opinion that differs from yours.

Anybody who is calling for Dyche to be replaced whilst on a run of 7 wins in 35 league games is more that entitled to their opinion regardless of if you agree with it
These 23 users liked this post: BOYSIE31 IndigoLake Longside4evr Turfytop Quickenthetempo HiroshimaClaret randomclaret2 Leepick21 THEWELLERNUT70 Murger jlup1980 Top Claret Right_winger claretfern Rumpelstiltskin NickBFC cockneyclaret Quicknick Vegas Claret kentonclaret Cleveleys_claret deanothedino Nonayforever

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:01 am

They are, but I'm never going to stop pointing out that if we replace him, we need to have a replacement lined up who will improve the results and the football.

If you appoint BFS/Pulis (and possibly Moyes) then you increase your chances of staying up, but you know that will be it. Once you are safe, the team won't push on and the football will be unwatchable. That is one thing that you can guarantee under SD is that he's played decent stuff and pushed into a place above our wildest dreams.

To me, that deserves him getting more time than he's getting on here from some (though I fully respect those I know who think differently)
These 2 users liked this post: tim_noone Rick_Muller

claretonthecoast1882

Post by claretonthecoast1882 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:04 am

MRG wrote:Such a pathetic post which highlights that it is actually you that is a whopper as you can’t accept somebody having an opinion that differs from yours.

Anybody who is calling for Dyche to be replaced whilst on a run of 7 wins in 35 league games is more that entitled to their opinion regardless of if you agree with it

Weird isn't it the ones who are the most critical get so defensive when they themselves are criticised
This user liked this post: SussexDon1inIreland

MRG

Post by MRG » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:06 am

Lancasterclaret wrote:They are, but I'm never going to stop pointing out that if we replace him, we need to have a replacement lined up who will improve the results and the football.

If you appoint BFS/Pulis (and possibly Moyes) then you increase your chances of staying up, but you know that will be it. Once you are safe, the team won't push on and the football will be unwatchable. That is one thing that you can guarantee under SD is that he's played decent stuff and pushed into a place above our wildest dreams.

To me, that deserves him getting more time than he's getting on here from some (though I fully respect those I know who think differently)
Completely agree! I believe that it’s the end of the road and that we should get rid of Dyche however I don’t have the answer of who we should be targeting. That won’t change my views on him no longer being the man for the job because fortunately the task of replacing him doesn’t sit with me.

For the record, I believe that the boards lack of ambition is the issue and we need a manager who would be willing to challenge them
These 3 users liked this post: claretfern Rumpelstiltskin cockneyclaret

MRG

Post by MRG » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:08 am

claretonthecoast1882 wrote:Weird isn't it the ones who are the most critical get so defensive when they themselves are criticised
You won’t find too many posts of mine that are particularly critical of Dyche and certainly none where I randomly insult people with a differing opinion. It is more your lack of reasonable debate that really highlights your shortcomings
These 4 users liked this post: Turfytop Lord Beamish HiroshimaClaret THEWELLERNUT70

claptrappers_union
Been Liked: 1747 times
Has Liked: 345 times

Post by claptrappers_union » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:09 am

I think this is probably the last we will see of Mark Hughes as a manager. I can't see him managing another Premier League Club, I don't think he could hack it in the Championship and he wouldn't want work League One or lower. He'll do the media stuff then get a job in some obscure club in the UAE, China or India.
This user liked this post: Rumpelstiltskin

dushanbe
Been Liked: 396 times
Has Liked: 52 times

Post by dushanbe » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:11 am

claptrappers_union wrote:I think this is probably the last we will see of Mark Hughes as a manager. I can't see him managing another Premier League Club, I don't think he could hack it in the Championship and he wouldn't want work League One or lower. He'll do the media stuff then get a job in some obscure club in the UAE, China or India.
He'll have another go at Wales after Giggs.

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:15 am

Well, the boards lack of ambition is really only called by Burnley fans and radio phone in shows who want Burnley fans to ring in to complain about it.

Vast majority of football clubs and fans look enviously on what we have and what we have achieved.

ewanrob
Has Liked: 98 times

Post by ewanrob » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:17 am

It may well be that Sean realises he has gone as far as he can with us, and he might just fancy a pop at a club like Southampton who will back him on transfers and wages. This is the issue, we have never really seen what he could do if he was allowed to bring in who he wanted...he's probably as p***** off right now as we are.

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:17 am

Sounds like they already has his replacement lined up, which is both a bit sneaky AND perfectly understandable!

https://twitter.com/sammatterface/statu ... 4801222656" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Quickenthetempo
Been Liked: 3841 times
Has Liked: 2065 times

Post by Quickenthetempo » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:18 am

A bit harsh after a draw with United, same as Fulham getting shut of their manager after a decent performance at Anfield.
This user liked this post: IndigoLake

joey13
Been Liked: 1767 times
Has Liked: 1230 times

Post by joey13 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:22 am

Self deprecation is admirable :D

MRG

Post by MRG » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:23 am

Lancasterclaret wrote:Well, the boards lack of ambition is really only called by Burnley fans and radio phone in shows who want Burnley fans to ring in to complain about it.

Vast majority of football clubs and fans look enviously on what we have and what we have achieved.
Running a club is most definitely not a easy task with so many different people to please. For me, we had to bet a little in order to stay in this league as I worry dropping down will be equally as difficult with the amount of money some clubs have in there. The lack of investment in the first team in the summer was criminal. Not everybody agrees but I think that it’s time to look towards an investor with deep pockets. I hear the horror stories and am aware of the examples where this went spectacularly wrong but the clubs where this is work far outweigh the clubs that it didn’t work

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:26 am

Well, they tend to work in the prem, and they tend not to work when the premier league money stops.

Thats the problem to be honest.

You have to remember that the Venkys have lost an absolute fortune making BRFC mid table in the championship. Ditto those in charge of any club that has been relegated from the premier league.

Blackrod
Been Liked: 1348 times
Has Liked: 608 times

Post by Blackrod » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:28 am

Decisive action. They will want the new manager to have the full benefit of the transfer window and some time leading up to that to assess the situation. Far less attractive for a new manager after the window.

MRG

Post by MRG » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:29 am

Lancasterclaret wrote:Well, they tend to work in the prem, and they tend not to work when the premier league money stops.

Thats the problem to be honest.

You have to remember that the Venkys have lost an absolute fortune making BRFC mid table in the championship. Ditto those in charge of any club that has been relegated from the premier league.
I agree, there’s no obvious solution. What’s the answer Lancaster? If you had a magic wand, what would you change to get us out of the mess we find ourselves in?

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:31 am

They hung on too long with Pellegrino last year. They aren't going to make the same mistake again.

Two terrible managerial appointments in a row suggests they need to look at how they recruit managers to be honest.

Blackrod
Been Liked: 1348 times
Has Liked: 608 times

Post by Blackrod » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:31 am

Southampton have actually performed and been very unlucky in some games. Wish we could say the same.

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:34 am

I agree, there’s no obvious solution. What’s the answer Lancaster? If you had a magic wand, what would you change to get us out of the mess we find ourselves in?
I can see why people might want rid of SD (though I repeat that he's been an unqualified success for years for us and deserves more time) but I can't see why you'd then push that to include the board.

And my magic wand would be used to ban people texting on mobile phones while walking down the stairs out of the JHU! :-)

I'm a bit too selfish to be entrusted with that sort of power!

But no, I've got nothing at the moment, though I believe that he's got to makes changes to players who normally would be considered undroppable.
This user liked this post: MRG

jrgbfc
Been Liked: 2098 times
Has Liked: 336 times

Post by jrgbfc » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:41 am

Lancasterclaret wrote:I can see why people might want rid of SD (though I repeat that he's been an unqualified success for years for us and deserves more time) but I can't see why you'd then push that to include the board.

And my magic wand would be used to ban people texting on mobile phones while walking down the stairs out of the JHU! :-)

I'm a bit too selfish to be entrusted with that sort of power!

But no, I've got nothing at the moment, though I believe that he's got to makes changes to players who normally would be considered undroppable.

Just Dyche making some changes and trying something different for Wednesday would lift the crowd a bit. The likes of Ben Mee and Cork don't deserve to be starting at the moment.
These 4 users liked this post: tim_noone Lancasterclaret THEWELLERNUT70 nil_desperandum

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:43 am

Yup, those are the undroppable players I'm on about.

Thing is, not sure if Gibson or Tarks are fit so that means Mee probably starts.

IndigoLake
Been Liked: 1 time
Has Liked: 826 times

Post by IndigoLake » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:45 am

jrgbfc wrote:Just Dyche making some changes and trying something different for Wednesday would lift the crowd a bit. The likes of Ben Mee and Cork don't deserve to be starting at the moment.
Agreed. A willingness from Dyche to try something different as well as a bit more fight from the players would go a long way for me.
This user liked this post: cockneyclaret

BurnleyFC
Been Liked: 1596 times
Has Liked: 888 times

Post by BurnleyFC » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:47 am

Howe to Saints.
Dyche to Bournemouth.
Hughes to Burnley.

Job done.

Rick_Muller
Been Liked: 2619 times
Has Liked: 6417 times

Post by Rick_Muller » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:50 am

MRG wrote:For the record, I believe that the boards lack of ambition is the issue and we need a manager who would be willing to challenge them
We have one of them at the moment, just because he doesn't get his own way it doesn't mean he doesn't challenge them.

IMO, we are in a mess. We didn't handle Europe well at all, nor did we anticipate the effects of being in Europe on our players; or the arrival of Joe Hart (that's been done to death on another thread). We are struggling to find any form whatsoever, and our results are bad. With all that said, I have not seen any valid suggestion for a manager to replace SD and make a better job of it, not one. So that means either we stick with SD (which is my personal choice) and back him as much as we can, as fans; or we sack him and take a massive risk, IMO, on a stale firefighting manager of the likes of BFS, Hughes or Moyes, or perhaps a relatively unknown manager from the lower leagues - all bad choices for our current predicament.

What I do know is that SD will not be public about any of his thoughts on this, nor will he admit publicly that he was wrong in any of his approaches - BUT - I do know he will have learnt from it and he will be a better manager as a result of these issues. So for me, a Sean Dyche that has been through the mill and learnt is better than any of the other options being tabled - even if that means relegation at the end of this season.
These 3 users liked this post: Tall Paul Carnsmerry12 SussexDon1inIreland

WestMidsClaret
Been Liked: 534 times
Has Liked: 506 times

Post by WestMidsClaret » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:51 am

Let's say he (Dyche) tries something different on Wednesday and we get tubbed. It will just go back to the same tactics and line up we've had recently. I actually think there's no point in trying something different against the Liverpool's etc we should be doing it against Brighton. Totally different kettle of fish. Unless there's a massive change of fortune, thinking and form we are going to get tonked. We could get lucky and change things up against Liverpool and win but if we change it, get dicked, then we've learnt nothing. And will go back to the same old for Brighton.

But in saying all that we need 3 points so I don't know what the actual answer is. That's why I'm not a manager.
Last edited by WestMidsClaret on Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:53 am

Oops, this is apparently the man they want.

Now if we were to pot Dyche, would be we be brave enough to go down this sort of route (which is the way I'd like us to go if that ever became necessary)

ElectroClaret
Been Liked: 4044 times
Has Liked: 1846 times

Post by ElectroClaret » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:54 am

claptrappers_union wrote:I think this is probably the last we will see of Mark Hughes as a manager.
No chance of that. The managerial merry go round will be stopping at his door in a couple of months with a juicy
fat cheque from some idiotic chairman.

Rick_Muller

Post by Rick_Muller » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:55 am

Blackrod wrote:Southampton have actually performed and been very unlucky in some games. Wish we could say the same.
Our performances at the start of the season were much better than we are currently experiencing - in fact Southampton away (first game of the season remember) we really could have and should have won that 2 or 3 nil and we played very well for large parts of the game - consider the launchpad a good away victory on the first day of the season does for confidence (last season for example). It is fine margins...
This user liked this post: Lancasterclaret

WestMidsClaret

Post by WestMidsClaret » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:58 am

Lancasterclaret wrote:Oops, this is apparently the man they want.

Now if we were to pot Dyche, would be we be brave enough to go down this sort of route (which is the way I'd like us to go if that ever became necessary)
Definitely not brave enough but would be an interesting sort of appointment. I'd like us to dip our toe in that sort of pool.

IndigoLake

Post by IndigoLake » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:58 am

WestMidsClaret wrote:Let's say he (Dyche) tries something different on Wednesday and we get tubbed. It will just go back to the same tactics and line up we've had recently. I actually think there's no point in trying something different against the Liverpool's etc we should be doing it against Brighton. Totally different kettle of fish. Unless there's a massive change of fortune, thinking and form we are going to get tonked. We could get lucky and change things up against Liverpool and win but if we change it, get dicked, then we've learnt nothing. And will go back to the same old for Brighton.

But in saying all that we need 3 points so I don't know what the actual answer is. That's why I'm not a manager.
I think trying something drastically different against Liverpool is one of those high risk, high reward scenarios. Yes, we could get hammered but that could well happen if we don't make changes. Imagine we try 3 at the back and actually get a draw or even beat Liverpool. That could do wonders for confidence. I'd be willing to take the risk. Mind you, that's easy for me to say from the safety of my living room! :lol:

claretblue
Been Liked: 1831 times
Has Liked: 961 times

Post by claretblue » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:58 am

BurnleyFC wrote:Howe to Saints.
Dyche to Bournemouth.
Hughes to Burnley.

Job done.
Dyche at Burnley
3 points agin Liverpool
onwards + upwards!
:D
This user liked this post: Woodleyclaret

IndigoLake

Post by IndigoLake » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:59 am

ElectroClaret wrote:No chance of that. The managerial merry go round will be stopping at his door in a couple of months with a juicy
fat cheque from some idiotic chairman.
Agreed. I think he'll end up at a larger Championship club.

RocketLawnChair

Post by RocketLawnChair » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:59 am

If SD was interested in other jobs he needs to start being a bit more considered about what he is saying despite the difficulty of having a camera shoved in his face straight after a defeat. The Eye of The Tiger stuff was Pardewesq I am afraid and it wont have done his credibility much good.

WestMidsClaret

Post by WestMidsClaret » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:59 am

Rick_Muller wrote:Our performances at the start of the season were much better than we are currently experiencing - in fact Southampton away (first game of the season remember) we really could have and should have won that 2 or 3 nil and we played very well for large parts of the game - consider the launchpad a good away victory on the first day of the season does for confidence (last season for example). It is fine margins...
Rich we are a million miles away from the Southampton performance. In all sorts of catergories.
This user liked this post: Rick_Muller

WestMidsClaret

Post by WestMidsClaret » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:00 am

IndigoLake wrote:I think trying something drastically different against Liverpool is one of those high risk, high reward scenarios. Yes, we could get hammered but that could well happen if we don't make changes. Imagine we try 3 at the back and actually get a draw or even beat Liverpool. That could do wonders for confidence. I'd be willing to take the risk. Mind you, that's easy for me to say from the safety of my living room! :lol:
Damned if you do damned if you don't. It's one of them isn't it.

LoveCurryPies
Been Liked: 1599 times
Has Liked: 679 times

Post by LoveCurryPies » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:07 am

MRG wrote:....however I don’t have the answer of who we should be targeting.

Ain’t that the truth of those calling for Sean to go! :lol:

And as for your accusation of the Board’s lack of amibition....well that’s just laughable. They bought Turf Moor back, invested millions in the training facilities, signed the best manager this club has had (certainly in the last 30 years), and filled out team with international level players.
This user liked this post: SussexDon1inIreland

Rick_Muller

Post by Rick_Muller » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:09 am

WestMidsClaret wrote:Rich we are a million miles away from the Southampton performance. In all sorts of catergories.
Dont disagree mate, but sacking Dyche now would be a terrible decision - he is the only manager capable of changing things for us and giving us a chance.

I do like the idea of shaking it up against Liverpool, but its almost damned if you do and damned if you dont so I personally would keep trying with what we do with minor changes to the personnel - I would like to see a fully fit Tarks back in, and I would also like to see Hendrick played in the middle, perhaps at the expense of Cork who is definitely misfiring;

He changes radically and we get tubbed, there's still no confidence, or he could shatter more players - for example Vydra if he comes in;

He changes radically and we get a result - he'll be expected to keep the changes for Brighton where we'll need to have a completely different approach - they ain't Liverpool, and we'd likely get tubbed again;

He doesn't change anything and we get tubbed - business as usual;

He doesn't change anything and we get a result - that's the only scenario where we move forward as it gives our players confidence to perform.
This user liked this post: WestMidsClaret

ElectroClaret
Been Liked: 4044 times
Has Liked: 1846 times

Post by ElectroClaret » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:10 am

Bit over the top there, Ty.
This user liked this post: IndigoLake

jlup1980
Been Liked: 850 times
Has Liked: 525 times

Post by jlup1980 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:11 am

Lancasterclaret wrote:But premier league clubs who pot managers mid-season tend to go for the same type of manager

Thats Hughes, Moyes and BFS available.

My love for SD has just gone up several notches!
Just playing devil's advocate here but what on earth makes you think our board world appoint Hughes, Moyes or Big Sam?

This coming from a club who appointed Coyle, Howe and Dyche. The club was in the eye of a storm when they appointed Laws, but other than that they have a type, which isn't any of the names you mentioned.

If Dyche was sacked we'd be more likely to try someone like Jokanovic in my opinion. Young, point to prove, experienced in the Championship if the worst happens.
These 2 users liked this post: IndigoLake Woonderbah

MRG

Post by MRG » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:14 am

LoveCurryPies wrote:Ain’t that the truth of those calling for Sean to go! :lol:

And as for your accusation of the Board’s lack of amibition....well that’s just laughable. They bought Turf Moor back, invested millions in the training facilities, signed the best manager this club has had (certainly in the last 30 years), and filled out team with international level players.
All that yet they overlooked the need to strengthen the team in order to remain competitive at this level.

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:17 am

[Just playing devil's advocate here but what on earth makes you think our board world appoint Hughes, Moyes or Big Sam?

This coming from a club who appointed Coyle, Howe and Dyche. The club was in the eye of a storm when they appointed Laws, but other than that they have a type, which isn't any of the names you mentioned.

If Dyche was sacked we'd be more likely to try someone like Jokanovic in my opinion. Young, point to prove, experienced in the Championship if the worst happens.
You've just kinda proved what I'm getting at. We appoint UK managers.

We might go for one in the championship whose having a stormer (or even league one, or the Scottish Prem), but we don't tend to go for complete punts unless they happened to have played for us.

I'd love to be wrong like!
Last edited by Lancasterclaret on Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

WestMidsClaret

Post by WestMidsClaret » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:17 am

Rick_Muller wrote:Dont disagree mate, but sacking Dyche now would be a terrible decision - he is the only manager capable of changing things for us and giving us a chance.

I do like the idea of shaking it up against Liverpool, but its almost damned if you do and damned if you dont so I personally would keep trying with what we do with minor changes to the personnel - I would like to see a fully fit Tarks back in, and I would also like to see Hendrick played in the middle, perhaps at the expense of Cork who is definitely misfiring;

He changes radically and we get tubbed, there's still no confidence, or he could shatter more players - for example Vydra if he comes in;

He changes radically and we get a result - he'll be expected to keep the changes for Brighton where we'll need to have a completely different approach - they ain't Liverpool, and we'd likely get tubbed again;

He doesn't change anything and we get tubbed - business as usual;

He doesn't change anything and we get a result - that's the only scenario where we move forward as it gives our players confidence to perform.
Agree. I'm undecided whether sacking Sean would be a good idea or not. I never run the club, manager or players down (well maybe for a few minutes after the shite we saw on Saturday ha or I do if they deserve it) but I can't keep watching a team with no fight or desire. Looks like we are in the last few games of the season getting ready to camp on the beach and that is not good enough by any stretch of imagination.

There's major problems somewhere. If Sean has given up due to transfers etc or players have given up on Sean's tactics and philosophy we are at a check point and it's check mate. You can't come back from them sort of scenario's especially if it's the players or some downing tools. Not that I'm saying they have. But to go from what we saw last season to what we are seeing this there is a fundamental problem(s) and either way it needs sorting ASAP.

ClaretTony
Been Liked: 32238 times
Has Liked: 5254 times

Post by ClaretTony » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:22 am

MRG wrote:For the record, I believe that the boards lack of ambition is the issue and we need a manager who would be willing to challenge them
That's quite a laughable comment. The board have shown incredible ambition and supported the manager to the point that we have spent four of the last five seasons in the Premier League, some achievement for a club our size. As for a manager willing to challenge them, I can assure you there isn't one who will challenge them more than Sean Dyche.

But anyway, the thread is about Hughes and I've just got something on site.

http://www.uptheclarets.com/hughes-gone-at-southampton" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
These 2 users liked this post: Rick_Muller SussexDon1inIreland