Transfer Targets

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
jedi_master
Been Liked: 3580 times
Has Liked: 1023 times

Transfer Targets

Post by jedi_master » Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:42 pm

So how about a nice optimistic ‘we’re staying up’ thread?

Nothing’s guaranteed - but I think a draw v Cardiff and Mr Rigg can start preparing the clubs PayPal account for serious business.

For me, we need two central midfielders, a winger, a right back, a left back and a striker. I can see Ward, Vydra, Crouch, Wells, Lennon, one of Bardsley/Lowton, one of Pope/Hart and one of Gibson, Long or Dunne leaving We may want to move on Defour and Brady but it’s unlikely anyone will be trying to take them off us with their injury records, so I’ll assume they will be in the 25.

Leaving us a squad pre-purchases of:

GK: Heaton and Pope or Hart
RB: Lowton or Bardsley
LB: Taylor
CB: Tarkowski, Mee and two of Gibson, Long and Dunne
CM: Cork, Westwood, Defour
Wing: McNeil, Brady, Gudmundsson
Striker: Barnes, Wood
Utility: Hendrick

I might be an optimist but I predict big business this summer, I think it’s a must when you look at the squad. We have bags of quality but we are threadbare when one or two are out of form or injured. One or two I feel ‘realistic’ targets I think would be good for our squad and meet the more youthful model that Rigg has mentioned is the target:

Alan Browne (Preston) - CM - Young, Irish central midfielder who has impressed me everytime I’ve seen PNE over the last few years. Box to box but has really added goals to his game getting double figures this season, and broke into the full ROI squad.

Tom Cairney (Fulham) - CM - Has had a pretty in and out season at Fulham but I feel was a huge victim of their ridiculous spending spree. This is a player who West Ham wanted last summer (Fulham rejecting a £20m offer) and someone I have long thought would be a great signing. Might be at a decent price following their relegation and is hitting his peak age.

Anyone got any other potential targets?

bfc-sparta
Been Liked: 27 times

Re: Transfer Targets

Post by bfc-sparta » Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:09 pm

Trippier - could play rb or rm, 10-15 mill plus pope. Offer bonus to make up for wages.

A decent cm . Mooy,cairney,billing, will Hughes (wishful thinking)

Cover for lb . Koiki from u23s or another young player

If vydra is not going to be used we need another striker. Could agyie be given a chance ?

Ragnar
Been Liked: 6 times

Post by Ragnar » Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:14 pm

My mate who is a Preston fan says brown is alwaz on the lash not for me

Vegas Claret
Been Liked: 10916 times
Has Liked: 5594 times

Post by Vegas Claret » Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:20 pm

very little value in the Championship, I would hope we look further than West Brom
This user liked this post: boatshed bill

Slurpy
Been Liked: 72 times
Has Liked: 9 times

Post by Slurpy » Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:24 pm

Reece James on loan from Chelsea or Jack Stacey from Luton.
This user liked this post: Wirvine

Hedontplayforyou
Been Liked: 545 times
Has Liked: 51 times

Post by Hedontplayforyou » Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:18 pm

I’m not convinced about Mooy and he would cost a pretty penny.

Che Adams again for me.
Bogle if Derby don’t go up. Reece James was touted as being a loan target from Chelsea if we stay up.
Harry Wilson looks a real talent from Liverpool.

We neee to broaden our horizons however and I’d like to see us pluck a few signings from abroad this summer, perhaps a few under the radar types who can uses us as a stepping stone for a couple of seasons and help us generate cash at the same time

Steve1956
Been Liked: 6463 times
Has Liked: 2896 times

Post by Steve1956 » Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:21 pm

Jay,Lansbury and Defour will be like a new signing.
These 3 users liked this post: Rumbletonk KateR DomBFC1882

FeedTheArf
Been Liked: 343 times
Has Liked: 149 times

Post by FeedTheArf » Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:42 pm

Would love to see us look just slightly further afield than the Championship. For example, Kenny Lala at Strasbourg, 27 year old right back who is out of contract at the end of the season. Topped the assists charts in the league (9) and even chipped in with 3 goals. If we are going to let Bardsley go then this guy sounds like he would be more than good competition for Lowton and we should be more than competitive wage-wise than his current club.
This user liked this post: Indecisive

Hedontplayforyou

Post by Hedontplayforyou » Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:28 pm

James from Swansea was the one I couldn’t remember yesterday - they are in financial trouble and this guy is lightning quick - would be something completely different for us. Was in the verge of joining Leeds before Swansea pulled the plug at the last
Minute in January

ClaretTony
Been Liked: 32237 times
Has Liked: 5253 times

Post by ClaretTony » Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:31 pm

jedi_master wrote:Tom Cairney (Fulham) - CM - Has had a pretty in and out season at Fulham but I feel was a huge victim of their ridiculous spending spree. This is a player who West Ham wanted last summer (Fulham rejecting a £20m offer) and someone I have long thought would be a great signing. Might be at a decent price following their relegation and is hitting his peak age.
Been getting some slatings this season because of his unwillingness to work hard. Saw them on TV last week and they were conceding goals because Cairney wasn't doing his defensive work. Playing like that, he's the last player Dyche would have in a team.
This user liked this post: boatshed bill

Chester Perry
Been Liked: 3115 times
Has Liked: 481 times

Post by Chester Perry » Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:48 pm

ClaretTony wrote:Been getting some slatings this season because of his unwillingness to work hard. Saw them on TV last week and they were conceding goals because Cairney wasn't doing his defensive work. Playing like that, he's the last player Dyche would have in a team.
That has been obvious for quite some time and was why Ranieri didn't like to start him - no passengers for us

Stayingup
Been Liked: 914 times
Has Liked: 2726 times

Post by Stayingup » Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:00 pm

jedi_master wrote:So how about a nice optimistic ‘we’re staying up’ thread?

Nothing’s guaranteed - but I think a draw v Cardiff and Mr Rigg can start preparing the clubs PayPal account for serious business.

For me, we need two central midfielders, a winger, a right back, a left back and a striker. I can see Ward, Vydra, Crouch, Wells, Lennon, one of Bardsley/Lowton, one of Pope/Hart and one of Gibson, Long or Dunne leaving We may want to move on Defour and Brady but it’s unlikely anyone will be trying to take them off us with their injury records, so I’ll assume they will be in the 25.

Leaving us a squad pre-purchases of:

GK: Heaton and Pope or Hart
RB: Lowton or Bardsley
LB: Taylor
CB: Tarkowski, Mee and two of Gibson, Long and Dunne
CM: Cork, Westwood, Defour
Wing: McNeil, Brady, Gudmundsson
Striker: Barnes, Wood
Utility: Hendrick

I might be an optimist but I predict big business this summer, I think it’s a must when you look at the squad. We have bags of quality but we are threadbare when one or two are out of form or injured. One or two I feel ‘realistic’ targets I think would be good for our squad and meet the more youthful model that Rigg has mentioned is the target:

Alan Browne (Preston) - CM - Young, Irish central midfielder who has impressed me everytime I’ve seen PNE over the last few years. Box to box but has really added goals to his game getting double figures this season, and broke into the full ROI squad.

Tom Cairney (Fulham) - CM - Has had a pretty in and out season at Fulham but I feel was a huge victim of their ridiculous spending spree. This is a player who West Ham wanted last summer (Fulham rejecting a £20m offer) and someone I have long thought would be a great signing. Might be at a decent price following their relegation and is hitting his peak age.

Anyone got any other potential targets?
A left back? As back up?

jedi_master
Been Liked: 3580 times
Has Liked: 1023 times

Post by jedi_master » Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:06 pm

Stayingup wrote:A left back? As back up?
Yeah, we need a backup as I assume Ward is going.

Taylor has been phenomenal since Christmas, undisputed number one in that position but we need another if Ward is going.

Vegas Claret

Post by Vegas Claret » Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:18 pm

Hedontplayforyou wrote:James from Swansea was the one I couldn’t remember yesterday - they are in financial trouble and this guy is lightning quick - would be something completely different for us. Was in the verge of joining Leeds before Swansea pulled the plug at the last
Minute in January
exactly, but I would imagine half the PL will be in for him

Vegas Claret

Post by Vegas Claret » Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:20 pm

ClaretTony wrote:Been getting some slatings this season because of his unwillingness to work hard. Saw them on TV last week and they were conceding goals because Cairney wasn't doing his defensive work. Playing like that, he's the last player Dyche would have in a team.
agree 100%, everytime I've seen him play in the PL I've thought he was a soft touch

CoolClaret
Been Liked: 2159 times
Has Liked: 2046 times

Post by CoolClaret » Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:21 pm

Che Adams - lightening pace and an eye for goal, I think we'll go back in for him.

Harry Arter - gritty, works hard and has a good pass on him

Jayden Bogle - highly touted young right back, very athletic

Bosscat
Been Liked: 8426 times
Has Liked: 18095 times

Post by Bosscat » Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:22 pm

Murphy from Cardiff
This user liked this post: Woodleyclaret

Tricky Trevor
Been Liked: 2439 times
Has Liked: 1978 times

Post by Tricky Trevor » Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:23 pm

I’d be tapping Liverpool for Harry Wilson, whether Derby scrape up or not. Left footer plays on the right, or anywhere across the midfield. Probably a season too soon to get into the Liverpool first team squad and a step up from Championship for him.

timshorts
Been Liked: 410 times
Has Liked: 307 times

Post by timshorts » Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:27 pm

James and tripps would be great for us.

If we could find our own buendia in midfield that would make me more than happy. Love watching him play for Norwich. And someone that can smack a shot from midfield like vaulks at Rotherham for the bench

TVC15
Been Liked: 3321 times
Has Liked: 601 times

Post by TVC15 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:45 pm

James from Swansea would be great
Tripps - long shot but would be fantastic
Ward-Prowse...if saints go down
Holgate - Everton seems out of favour this season
Bryan - competition / cover for Taylor
Wilson (not if we got James)
Bogle
Che Adams

If we could get 3 or 4 of them i’d be happy.

Hedontplayforyou

Post by Hedontplayforyou » Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:48 pm

Holgate is on loan at wba

Vegas Claret

Post by Vegas Claret » Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:50 pm

TVC15 wrote:James from Swansea would be great
Bogle
Che Adams

Bryan has been Fulham's worst player this season, we dodged a bullet there for sure
Bogle, never seen him have an impressive half of football

Wilson from ?

Hedontplayforyou

Post by Hedontplayforyou » Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:57 pm

Presumably Harry Wilson of Liverpool

Vegas Claret

Post by Vegas Claret » Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:05 pm

Hedontplayforyou wrote:Presumably Harry Wilson of Liverpool
oh yeah, I couldn't place him ! Cheers

Doubt they would sell him

Down_Rover
Been Liked: 445 times
Has Liked: 187 times

Post by Down_Rover » Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:06 pm

Bogle
Che Adams

Won’t be asking you to do my supermarket shop then

Hedontplayforyou

Post by Hedontplayforyou » Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:06 pm

Would be pricey after the season he’s had, liked by Klopp too

TVC15

Post by TVC15 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:20 pm

Down_Rover wrote:Won’t be asking you to do my supermarket shop then
Is that your contribution to the thread ?
Why don't you name some targets ?
This user liked this post: simonclaret

Long Time Lurker
Been Liked: 603 times
Has Liked: 420 times

Post by Long Time Lurker » Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:56 pm

Completely agree about the defensive contributions of Cairney. We need a creative midfielder who is up to the job of fighting for his piece of turf. In that sense Cairney would be something of a luxury.

The bigger barrier is that despite their relegation Fulham are a wealthy club, even though FFP puts a limit on their spending while they are in the Championship. That means they won't have to urgently sell anyone if they don't want to.

When a team is relegated everyone looks at who they could take off them, but if a club doesn't want to sell and the players don't want to leave (or the club won't let them leave) then nobody is going to go anywhere. The only exception would be in response to silly money offers.

Fulham are still something of a shambles. When you look at their team they could easily lose a lot of players outside of transfers. And in a lot of cases they would arguably benefit from it.

Odoi, Ayite and Kebano are at the end of their contracts, with one year options. All of them could go for me. They have all been make weight players at Fulham since they signed.

Babel and Markovic were questionable signings who will also be out of contract in 2019. Taking their probable wages into account they could go as well.

Nordveit, Rico, Vietto, Chambers, and Fosu-Mensah are all on loan so they will likely leave.

Johansen will probably leave of a free transfer or for a small fee and Malatyaspor have an option to buy Kamara, although why they would trigger that option is beyond me.

If all those players move on that would be a big saving on the wage bill, which could be added to any decrease from relegation clause deductions.

That would leave them with a lot of holes to fill in their team and two very expensive French blokes in their midfield soaking up cash, that nobody will be queuing up to buy without an eye watering discount.

Sessegon and Mitrovic will probably be sold for as much as they can get for them and they will use the money to patch up their squad along with some loans.

I suspect that Cairney will only be available at a highly inflated price that would be bad business for us. I'm not saying that they don't necessarily want rid of him or that he might like to leave, but with his contract running till 2023 moving him on won't be an urgent priority for them. It would make sense for them to resist any low ball offers and keep him for around another year. They will have enough work to do in the transfer market as it is.

Faced with a reluctance to sell for a reasonable price we can do better for less. I've mentioned Alan Browne before and also Robin Quaison. Quaison would do a similar job as an attacking midfielder, strength, pace and creativity albeit with questionable defensive contribution, but he could also fill a striker slot which Cairney couldn't.

I doubt Fulham will offer up any bargain buys as a consequence of their relegation, Huddersfield might.

Ric_C
Been Liked: 742 times
Has Liked: 122 times

Post by Ric_C » Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:05 pm

Jarrod Bowen is a player we should try for. And hopefully a few gems from Europe

Che Adams would be a good buy.

We need to break the bank for a centre mid to play alongside Westwood, ideally someone with a physical presence.

Long Time Lurker
Been Liked: 603 times
Has Liked: 420 times

Post by Long Time Lurker » Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:17 pm

If I was given the opportunity to throw money around in terms of suggestions then I would go for players like Benjamin Bourigeaud at Stade Rennes or Florian Grillitsch at Hoffenheim, if he actually does have an £18m release clause as the rumour mill has suggested.

Bourigeaud is a real touch of class who has played well in pretty much every midfield slot. I would be happy to take him to bolster our midfield options and also fill a spot on the right wing. Rennes might not give him up easily, but they are something of a selling club and they have an abundance of central midfielders at the moment, after bringing in Grenier and Johansson during the Summer.

Koubek has looked shaky between the sticks this season and they don't have a quality option to challenge or replace him. I don't know if Joe Hart can speak French, but if he is open to a move as part of a trade it could be an option.

Alternatively, he might fancy Hoffenheim, who could also benefit from another good keeper, with Dennis Geiger coming the other way. If anything should happen to Baumann they would be screwed without another option.

I'm not really sure why Rigg picked out Reiss Nelson from Hoffenheim in a recent article, as a way to highlight the type of player we should be after. He is only on loan at Hoffenheim and he is obviously in the Gunners future plans.

He put in some superb performances before Christmas and the only reason that it has dipped recently is because he is recovering from a back injury. Zero chance of him moving on while they are cash strapped and light in midfield. Even if they were open to selling we couldn't get near their asking price and we would be amongst the last in a long line.

We should have learnt a valuable lesson from chasing unrealistic targets in the last two windows. It doesn't matter how good a player is or how well they fit our new statistical recruitment model. The most important questions when decided on suitable target are -

Is their current club likely to sell them
Are they likely to come here over other clubs
Can we afford to pay what it will take to sign them

If we can't realistically expect a "yes" answer to each of those questions then we will be wasting our valuable time effort and resources by pursuing them. It's called common sense. That check list would probably make Grillitsch a no, but I was throwing extravagant sums of money around in the first paragraph.

I suppose we might be in with an outside chance of a loan for Reiss Nelson, but why we would want to give away the valuable development opportunity of first team game time to another teams player is beyond me. I would prefer us to give our own players that opportunity. Nelson strikes me as the type of player that we should only be devoting scouting resources to if we are aiming at unrealistic targets. I can only assume it was a deliberately misleading example.

On the other hand Geiger might make a lot of sense. Young, played really well last season, an injury has knocked him off the visible radar. Hoffenheim have coped without him and could afford to lose him. Nagelsmann leaving for Leipzig will throw everything into disarray at Hoffenheim which could work for us or against us. He wouldn't be cheap, but he could fall in our price range.

The problem with young players is that the game has moved on. 19 and 20 isn't young anymore. By that age good players have already made something of a name for themselves and they are already valued highly in terms of performance and price. That places the most desirable young players outside of our bargain budget range, even in the foreign markets.

Identifying known players is fairly easy, but pointless. Our recruitment needs to be able to identify hidden gems and the next big thing before they appear on the radar, like Ludovit Reis of FC Groningen.

Apart from the names I've mentioned in this ramble I'm sticking with the players I suggested in the Summer Recruitment thread, supplemented with Callum Robinson from another post I made.

It's a shame that we don't have a quality target man to include in a trade for Browne and Robinson. Preston have been actively searching high and low for someone to lead the line and Stockley doesn't look like he is going to be the answer.

Wait a minute we have Vokes, oh no, sorry, we sold him in the last window :(
These 2 users liked this post: Vegas Claret claretfern

CombatClaret
Been Liked: 1825 times
Has Liked: 929 times

Post by CombatClaret » Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:06 pm

Bogle
Che Adams

Was so hopefully at the late, late deadline day rumour JWP might come our way. Expect It was Southampton just phoning round and the money was too much for us. (Good incident of this in the Sunderland docu)

Sadly I think he's almost done too much in the latter half of this season to go unnoticed again, he'll be on many radars.

cricketfieldclarets
Been Liked: 8585 times
Has Liked: 11285 times

Post by cricketfieldclarets » Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:05 am

Not saying we could afford him permanently or even on loan.

But Liverpool fans are apparently very underwhelmed with Keita. Who they courted for a couple of seasons before shelling out 50m.

Exactly the style we should be targeting. Quick, physical, good on the ball and gets a share of goals (usually).

CFS
Been Liked: 231 times
Has Liked: 113 times

Post by CFS » Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:22 am

Young Millwall right back
Danny Drinkwater
Inga loan or permanent

Vegas Claret

Post by Vegas Claret » Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:34 am

cricketfieldclarets wrote:Not saying we could afford him permanently or even on loan.

But Liverpool fans are apparently very underwhelmed with Keita. Who they courted for a couple of seasons before shelling out 50m.

Exactly the style we should be targeting. Quick, physical, good on the ball and gets a share of goals (usually).
Plenty of his type playing in the French league for way less than they paid, but his type is indeed what we require
This user liked this post: cricketfieldclarets

Vegas Claret

Post by Vegas Claret » Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:35 am

CFS wrote:Young Millwall right back
Danny Drinkwater
Inga loan or permanent
Zero chance with Drinkwater, he's on a fortune at Chelsea

who is Inga ? If it's a typo for Ings he is going to Saints

Jakubs Tash
Been Liked: 672 times
Has Liked: 244 times

Post by Jakubs Tash » Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:31 am

Considering most of us are coming to the conclusion that the better Championship players are becoming out of reach with their ridiculous valuations, there are a lot of players being mentioned on this thread from the Championship...

jojomk1
Been Liked: 836 times
Has Liked: 574 times

Post by jojomk1 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:46 am

Stories that Man Utd want to get Pereira out on loan next season plus McTominay still only gets fleeting chances
Delph getting very little game time at City
Wanyama is still only 27 and Walker Peters looks to be playing well enough that Tripps may be let go (if Tripps stays then Kyle would be worth a loan)
As well as he played Sat we have to find a replacement for Cork as our no 1 priority for me

Down_Rover

Post by Down_Rover » Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:18 am

TVC15 wrote:Is that your contribution to the thread ?
Why don't you name some targets ?
Because I am a realist. Despite what some people say on this board I will leave it to those employed by the club. In terms of match results, league position and managing finance they have been pretty damn good.

I have said it before that buying new players is not like FIFa19, it is real. There is no store you can visit and there are budgets.

But if you mean why don't I participate in your game of fantasy football, I cant be arsed

Tricky Trevor
Been Liked: 2439 times
Has Liked: 1978 times

Post by Tricky Trevor » Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:25 am

Down_Rover wrote:Because I am a realist. Despite what some people say on this board I will leave it to those employed by the club. In terms of match results, league position and managing finance they have been pretty damn good.
But if you mean why don't I participate in your game of fantasy football, I cant be arsed
A) you have participated.
B) this is a speculation thread on a fans forum.

TVC15

Post by TVC15 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:49 am

Down_Rover wrote:Because I am a realist. Despite what some people say on this board I will leave it to those employed by the club. In terms of match results, league position and managing finance they have been pretty damn good.

I have said it before that buying new players is not like FIFa19, it is real. There is no store you can visit and there are budgets.

You can’t be arsed but yet you can be bothered to post stupid pointless replies which are nothing to do with the thread.
Who is saying they are better placed than those at the club to buy players ?
The thread was for suggesting transfer targets - if you can’t suggest any of your own and can’t even say why other people’s suggestions are unrealistic then not sure what the point of your posts are in this thread.

Firthy
Been Liked: 1607 times
Has Liked: 275 times

Post by Firthy » Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:26 pm

Can't really see us signing any overseas players so something like:
Jarrrod Bowen on the right,
Aaron Mooy midfield,
Che Adams up front,
and Trippier just to put the icing on the cake :)

boyyanno
Been Liked: 498 times
Has Liked: 114 times

Post by boyyanno » Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:23 pm

Did you actually just suggest we can't afford Browne at PNE? :lol:

ClaretFelix
Been Liked: 146 times
Has Liked: 123 times

Post by ClaretFelix » Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:41 pm

I was at rovers v Stoke on Saturday and really liked the look of Etebo in central midfield. First time I've seen him. Scored their goal, and was busy throughout, quick, strong and seemed to use the ball wisely

randomclaret2
Been Liked: 2742 times
Has Liked: 4314 times

Post by randomclaret2 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:06 pm

Etebo is a good shout but hard to judge him up against such **** poor opposition

Hedontplayforyou

Post by Hedontplayforyou » Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:25 pm

Etebo was decent in the World Cup, was surprised when he went to Stoke. Wouldn’t be a bad signing in my opinion

lucs86
Been Liked: 177 times
Has Liked: 631 times

Post by lucs86 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:35 pm

If Leeds cock it up and stay where they are then their RB Ayling is very good and Kalvin Phillips looks a PL box-to-box CM.
Someone's going to take a fairly inexpensive punt on Morelos from Rangers, despite the red cards, I reckon we should.
Hopefully we'll unearth a few bargains from the continent.

Down_Rover

Post by Down_Rover » Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:02 pm

boyyanno wrote:Did you actually just suggest we can't afford Browne at PNE? :lol:
Talk about putting words in my mouth.

Where did I say that?

willsclarets
Been Liked: 680 times
Has Liked: 133 times

Post by willsclarets » Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:14 pm

Vegas Claret wrote:Plenty of his type playing in the French league for way less than they paid, but his type is indeed what we require
There aren't though, are there. You've just plucked that out of thin air.

Vegas Claret

Post by Vegas Claret » Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:47 am

willsclarets wrote:There aren't though, are there. You've just plucked that out of thin air.
no I really haven't, I watch far too much football. Like a few others on here I watch the French, German, Spanish and Premier League on a weekly basis, not my fault you don't

jdrobbo
Been Liked: 4800 times
Has Liked: 943 times

Post by jdrobbo » Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:23 am

Jarrod Bowen