Man Citeh..what do you think?

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
Caernarfon_Claret
Been Liked: 1474 times
Has Liked: 634 times

Re: Man Citeh..what do you think?

Post by Caernarfon_Claret » Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:44 pm

Devils_Advocate wrote:That's more like it
What's more I've sold State Secrets to the highest bidders just so I could put a £5,000,000 bet on an accumulator of those events happening. #sortedforlife.
This user liked this post: Devils_Advocate

Cubanclaret
Been Liked: 286 times
Has Liked: 139 times

Post by Cubanclaret » Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:15 pm

[quote="NottsClaret"] Once targets/bonuses are secured, it's all felt a bit pre-season friendly. Of course Man City are on a different level so it'll be hard to tell anyway.

The higher we finish the more those bonuses will be surely.

City have played 2 games a week for a good few weeks now and this run looks to have seen off De Bruyne and Fernandinho. sterling, Aguero and Bernado have hardly had a rest as Pep has trusted the likes of Sane and Mahrez and Jesus a lot less than I would have expected. Don’t get me wrong, they will put a great team on the pitch on Sunday but they were off colour last night for the first half hour and United’s composure was pretty woeful. We are a confident team right now and I think our lads will be well up for it. The strength of our corners and mcNeil’s quick free kicks in recent weeks have made us so much stronger in set piece situations. I had a bet with a United fan today that we get a better result than they did, I hope it’s at least a draw. I find the Manchester clubs and fans tiresome and although I have deep seated resentment towards Liverpool FC, I think they deserve a break and I’d be happy for my mates who have always followed them.

Cubanclaret
Been Liked: 286 times
Has Liked: 139 times

Post by Cubanclaret » Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:19 pm

Oh....and what Erasmus said....totally bob on, City’s ownership issue and the human rights abuses their state presides over is the story they don’t want you to hear, but should not be overlooked, the more you read into it, the more proud I’d be to help hand it to the scousers.

edenclaret
Been Liked: 16 times
Has Liked: 21 times

Post by edenclaret » Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:27 pm

claretblue wrote:last match of 1959/60 season eden? ;)

:D
Hey claretblue, I was a Burnley fan by the time the 59-60 season had begun, and saw them win the title at Maine Road.
A great team to watch with the old fashioned two wingers(Connelly, Pilkington), the artistry of the 2 Jimmies(Mc& Adamson), and the no-nonsense Tommy Cummings etc. Spurs were similar ,whilst Wolves had a more 'muscular' and typically 'English' approach.
Since then teams have often seemed 'much of a muchness', whilst Man C , for me, stand out as a truly good footballing team , enjoyable to watch.
Will we take points from them?
Well ,maybe?: I think it's true that in each of our prem seasons we've beaten the reigning champions(Man U,Man C, Leics Cty and Chelsea). Does this count for anything?
Who knows? A Dwight Mcneill bullet shot to match George Boyd's? 1-0 or 1-1 posible?

SmudgetheClaret
Been Liked: 180 times
Has Liked: 97 times

Post by SmudgetheClaret » Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:49 pm

1-0 Burnley Chris wood... 8-)

bfcjg
Been Liked: 5069 times
Has Liked: 6839 times

Post by bfcjg » Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:48 pm

https://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/thre ... ad.340053/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Some quite ignorant comments coming from the fans who rely on money from an owner who could get bored pumping millions into a club and being rewarded with banks of empty seats.