Brighton vs Cardiff

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
# 1
No Ney Never
Posts: 1521
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:31 pm
Been Liked: 497 times
Has Liked: 211 times

Re: Brighton vs Cardiff

Postby No Ney Never » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:55 pm

Bosscat wrote:3 times I have pointed that out on this thread m8 ...

1/2 don't seem to listen :lol:

1/2 don't seem bothered :lol:

The other 1/2 have no concept of mathematics ;)


:lol: how many halves Bosscat?

# 2
Bosscat
Posts: 2598
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:51 am
Been Liked: 777 times
Has Liked: 1995 times

Re: Brighton vs Cardiff

Postby Bosscat » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:03 pm

No Ney Never wrote::lol: how many halves Bosscat?

Re-read the post in its entirety :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

# 3
claretbob
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:22 am
Been Liked: 40 times
Has Liked: 4 times

Re: Brighton vs Cardiff

Postby claretbob » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:06 pm

I can’t understand the logic of the bed wetters. If Cardiff who are clearly a much worse team than us can beat Liverpool and/ Utd why shouldn’t the clarets equally be able grab some points of Chelsea/ Arsenal etc? If the top 6 are so much better than the rest that we’ll lose all 4 of our games surely that means Cardiff lose as well?
This user liked this post: Bosscat

# 4
bfcmik
Posts: 1548
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:03 pm
Been Liked: 412 times
Has Liked: 480 times
Location: Solihull Geriatric Centre

Re: Brighton vs Cardiff

Postby bfcmik » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:31 pm

claretbob wrote:I can’t understand the logic of the bed wetters. If Cardiff who are clearly a much worse team than us can beat Liverpool and/ Utd why shouldn’t the clarets equally be able grab some points of Chelsea/ Arsenal etc? If the top 6 are so much better than the rest that we’ll lose all 4 of our games surely that means Cardiff lose as well?

Stop coming on here using real logic! :lol:

The empty glass people need to keep worriting - whether there is any reason to, or not!

# 5
Dazzler
Posts: 3718
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:10 am
Been Liked: 750 times
Has Liked: 1999 times

Re: Brighton vs Cardiff

Postby Dazzler » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:28 pm

kendaldave wrote:Seeing as you ask, Crystal Palace were relegated from the Premier League in 1992/93 having been 8 points above the drop zone with only 3 games to play. Oldham under Joe Royle beat Villa, Liverpool and Southampton in their last three games to send Palace down.

Anyone cheering on a Cardiff win last night needs their head examining.


Palace did not have an eight point cushion going into the the last few games.

check these links out

5 points cushion with 4 to play
https://www.11v11.com/teams/crystal-pal ... pril-1993/
Still 5 points with 3 to play
https://www.11v11.com/teams/crystal-pal ... pril-1993/
Still 5 points with now only 2 to play :o
https://www.11v11.com/teams/crystal-pal ... -may-1993/
3 points with one to play
https://www.11v11.com/teams/crystal-pal ... -may-1993/
Relegated on goal difference
https://www.11v11.com/teams/crystal-pal ... -may-1993/
Last edited by Dazzler on Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

# 6
FactualFrank
Posts: 13526
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:46 am
Been Liked: 3611 times
Has Liked: 6380 times
Location: Leeds

Re: Brighton vs Cardiff

Postby FactualFrank » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:34 pm

bfcmik wrote:Stop coming on here using real logic! :lol:

The empty glass people need to keep worriting - whether there is any reason to, or not!


Is that when you're worried and feel like vomiting at the same time?

# 7
No Ney Never
Posts: 1521
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:31 pm
Been Liked: 497 times
Has Liked: 211 times

Re: Brighton vs Cardiff

Postby No Ney Never » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:50 pm

Bosscat wrote:Re-read the post in its entirety :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol:


Just done it. You must mean that on the first occasion that half didn't listen, on the second that half weren't bothered and on the third that half don't understand maths, because you don't come accross as the type that would achieved 3 halves from a whole. :D

# 8
Dazzler
Posts: 3718
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:10 am
Been Liked: 750 times
Has Liked: 1999 times

Re: Brighton vs Cardiff

Postby Dazzler » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:51 pm

TheFamilyCat wrote:Brighton’s implosion has been spectacular. They must have been about 12 points clear of the bottom three at Christmas.


You're not far off..they were 12 points better off than us before we beat them at the turf on the 8th of December

https://www.11v11.com/teams/burnley/tab ... mber-2018/

# 9
FactualFrank
Posts: 13526
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:46 am
Been Liked: 3611 times
Has Liked: 6380 times
Location: Leeds

Re: Brighton vs Cardiff

Postby FactualFrank » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:56 pm

Dazzler wrote:You're not far off..they were 12 points better off than us before we beat them at the turf on the 8th of December
https://www.11v11.com/teams/burnley/tab ... mber-2018/


And that point I seem to remember their fans talking of Europe.

# 10
Dazzler
Posts: 3718
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:10 am
Been Liked: 750 times
Has Liked: 1999 times

Re: Brighton vs Cardiff

Postby Dazzler » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:59 pm

FactualFrank wrote:And that point I seem to remember their fans talking of Europe.


What,calling us 'Brexit s..m' like :)
Last edited by Dazzler on Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

# 11
Dazzler
Posts: 3718
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:10 am
Been Liked: 750 times
Has Liked: 1999 times

Re: Brighton vs Cardiff

Postby Dazzler » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:59 pm

edit
Last edited by Dazzler on Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

# 12
Dazzler
Posts: 3718
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:10 am
Been Liked: 750 times
Has Liked: 1999 times

Re: Brighton vs Cardiff

Postby Dazzler » Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:00 pm

edit

# 13
Bosscat
Posts: 2598
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:51 am
Been Liked: 777 times
Has Liked: 1995 times

Re: Brighton vs Cardiff

Postby Bosscat » Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:51 pm

No Ney Never wrote:Just done it. You must mean that on the first occasion that half didn't listen, on the second that half weren't bothered and on the third that half don't understand maths, because you don't come accross as the type that would achieved 3 halves from a whole. :D

You mean 3 halves don't make a whole oooooooooh never thought of that :o

:lol: :lol: :lol:

# 14
Vegas Claret
Posts: 12396
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:00 am
Been Liked: 3777 times
Has Liked: 1692 times
Location: clue is in the title

Re: Brighton vs Cardiff

Postby Vegas Claret » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:19 pm

FactualFrank wrote:And that point I seem to remember their fans talking of Europe.

Swansea away

# 15
Ptangyangkipperbang
Posts: 464
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:24 am
Been Liked: 67 times
Has Liked: 145 times

Re: Brighton vs Cardiff

Postby Ptangyangkipperbang » Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:04 pm

Reading some opinions on this thread made me curious to look at the odds on Betfair seeing we are 400/1 to go down I had a little bit on.Now I'm unsure wether I want us to stay up I could afford a good holiday if we go down
This user liked this post: Foulthrow

# 16
No Ney Never
Posts: 1521
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:31 pm
Been Liked: 497 times
Has Liked: 211 times

Re: Brighton vs Cardiff

Postby No Ney Never » Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:27 pm

Bosscat wrote:You mean 3 halves don't make a whole oooooooooh never thought of that :o

:lol: :lol: :lol:


Love you too Bosscat :D
This user liked this post: Bosscat

# 17
Bosscat
Posts: 2598
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:51 am
Been Liked: 777 times
Has Liked: 1995 times

Re: Brighton vs Cardiff

Postby Bosscat » Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:34 pm

No Ney Never wrote:Love you too Bosscat :D

Bosscat wrote:3 times I have pointed that out on this thread m8 ...

1/2 don't seem to listen :lol:

1/2 don't seem bothered :lol:

The other 1/2 have no concept of mathematics ;)

Just thought in the original post
"The other 1/2 have no concept of mathematics ;)"
With a wink at the end might have pointed out the joke.... about 1/2's ah well when you have to explain humour its lost isn't it :D

# 18
Firthy
Posts: 2132
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:04 am
Been Liked: 701 times
Has Liked: 128 times

Re: Brighton vs Cardiff

Postby Firthy » Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:02 pm

Ptangyangkipperbang wrote:Reading some opinions on this thread made me curious to look at the odds on Betfair seeing we are 400/1 to go down I had a little bit on.Now I'm unsure wether I want us to stay up I could afford a good holiday if we go down


But if we did go down then you wouldn't enjoy the holiday anyway :roll:

# 19
Ptangyangkipperbang
Posts: 464
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:24 am
Been Liked: 67 times
Has Liked: 145 times

Re: Brighton vs Cardiff

Postby Ptangyangkipperbang » Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:28 pm

Firthy wrote:But if we did go down then you wouldn't enjoy the holiday anyway :roll:

True so hopefully we get dragged in a little bit enough for me to lay my bet off and have a weekend away in Rhyl

# 20
Bosscat
Posts: 2598
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:51 am
Been Liked: 777 times
Has Liked: 1995 times

Re: Brighton vs Cardiff

Postby Bosscat » Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:36 pm

Ptangyangkipperbang wrote:True so hopefully we get dragged in a little bit enough for me to lay my bet off and have a weekend away in Rhyl

Then you wouldn't enjoy your holiday..... :lol:

Now if you had said Llandudno thats a different matter :D

# 21
GodIsADeeJay81
Posts: 2011
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:55 am
Been Liked: 360 times
Has Liked: 901 times

Re: Brighton vs Cardiff

Postby GodIsADeeJay81 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:28 pm

Ptangyangkipperbang wrote:True so hopefully we get dragged in a little bit enough for me to lay my bet off and have a weekend away in Rhyl


I wouldn't waste the money on a trip to Rhyl....

Llandudno is much nicer, or even Anglesey.
This user liked this post: Bosscat

# 22
SGr
Posts: 2722
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:46 pm
Been Liked: 602 times
Has Liked: 254 times

Re: Brighton vs Cardiff

Postby SGr » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:44 am

Have to call it when I see it: Dale Stephens looks utterly useless and Hendrick has put in some good performances this season, and is more versatile.

Funny how some things work out.
This user liked this post: Rick_Muller

# 23
Foulthrow
Posts: 1311
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:48 am
Been Liked: 382 times
Has Liked: 898 times

Re: Brighton vs Cardiff

Postby Foulthrow » Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:06 pm

Ptangyangkipperbang wrote:Reading some opinions on this thread made me curious to look at the odds on Betfair seeing we are 400/1 to go down I had a little bit on.Now I'm unsure wether I want us to stay up I could afford a good holiday if we go down


Enjoy your holiday. ;)

# 24
ElectroClaret
Posts: 8545
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:07 pm
Been Liked: 2221 times
Has Liked: 1186 times

Re: Brighton vs Cardiff

Postby ElectroClaret » Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:03 pm

Rather think you'll be kicking your heels at home. 8-)


Return to “The Bee Hole End”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CaptainClaret, CoolClaret, Funkydrummer, Inchy, JohnMac, Reecey1987 and 43 guests