David Millibands Hipocrisy

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
# 1
Stayingup
Posts: 1861
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:02 pm
Been Liked: 309 times
Has Liked: 501 times

Re: David Millibands Hipocrisy

Postby Stayingup » Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:10 pm

AlargeClaret wrote:Do your seriously believe if Boris is PM he’l have Farage as his US ambassador ?? It’s utterly preposterous and this side of any hysterical student/con theory type site I can’t see how anyone would entertain such nonsense .


Well you've seen now how someone can be hysterical. This guy can certainly entertain utter nonesense. Jeez. Some people.

# 2
Swizzlestick
Posts: 395
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:40 pm
Been Liked: 157 times
Has Liked: 95 times

Re: David Millibands Hipocrisy

Postby Swizzlestick » Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:19 pm

LaLigaClaret wrote:Check your facts you morn. My family members include Americans as do a lot of my friends. They were all staunch Democrats as I made public months before Trump won the Republican nomination. You can make up snide comments which have no bearing on the truth that's because your an idiot.


So your friends and family, these staunch upholders of Democratic values, saw Donald Trump in that campaign, with the Muslim travel ban, the mocking of the disabled reporter and the myriad other incidents that made a mockery of liberal American values and still said “he’s the man for me”. I stand by my comment.

# 3
LaLigaClaret
Posts: 438
Joined: Tue May 24, 2016 9:30 pm
Been Liked: 120 times
Has Liked: 19 times
Location: Norfolk

Re: David Millibands Hipocrisy

Postby LaLigaClaret » Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:22 pm

Exploding Turd Tool

He explodes all the time with complete drivel
You can't polish a turd ever
What a tool
Check, chedck, check.

Now go back to your early hours online rants in your lurid pink nylon shell suit, next to your urine soaked pizza boxes and stop making up fantasies, lies and paranoid distortions you total exploding turd tool.

# 4
LaLigaClaret
Posts: 438
Joined: Tue May 24, 2016 9:30 pm
Been Liked: 120 times
Has Liked: 19 times
Location: Norfolk

Re: David Millibands Hipocrisy

Postby LaLigaClaret » Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:30 pm

Swizzlestick wrote:So your friends and family, these staunch upholders of Democratic values, saw Donald Trump in that campaign, with the Muslim travel ban, the mocking of the disabled reporter and the myriad other incidents that made a mockery of liberal American values and still said “he’s the man for me”. I stand by my comment.


I stand by the truth and the facts. I posted on this board that Trump would be president even before he had even won the Republican nomination let alone the Presidential race not because I supported him after all I have no vote. I said this because I knew there was a ground swell of change taking place in America as my American Democratic supporting friends and family had reported to me. I have frequently travelled to the US ever since 1980 and saw first hand what was going on there in the run up to Obama leaving office. I was only reporting on here what I saw and heard. This is fact. That you choose to ignore it and ridicule it is your choice but in the end Trump is President as I said he would be.

# 5
Imploding Turtle
Posts: 20327
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:12 am
Been Liked: 5479 times
Has Liked: 2540 times
Location: Burnley, Lancs

Re: David Millibands Hipocrisy

Postby Imploding Turtle » Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:43 pm

LaLigaClaret wrote:Exploding Turd Tool

He explodes all the time with complete drivel
You can't polish a turd ever
What a tool
Check, chedck, check.

Now go back to your early hours online rants in your lurid pink nylon shell suit, next to your urine soaked pizza boxes and stop making up fantasies, lies and paranoid distortions you total exploding turd tool.


This was the best you could do, wasn't it? You try really hard to debate with intelligence, but then you remember you don't have any, and this is what you have to settle for. I kinda envy you, to be honest. I wish i was this stupid. Life must seem so simple, so easy for you.

# 6
duncandisorderly
Posts: 1673
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:58 pm
Been Liked: 675 times
Has Liked: 160 times

Re: David Millibands Hipocrisy

Postby duncandisorderly » Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:52 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:This was the best you could do, wasn't it? You try really hard to debate with intelligence, but then you remember you don't have any, and this is what you have to settle for. I kinda envy you, to be honest. I wish i was this stupid. Life must seem so simple, so easy for you.



It also took over three weeks to think of....
This user liked this post: Greenmile

# 7
evensteadiereddie
Posts: 4852
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:45 pm
Been Liked: 1465 times
Has Liked: 4412 times
Location: Staffordshire

Re: David Millibands Hipocrisy

Postby evensteadiereddie » Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:42 pm

LaLigaClaret wrote:I stand by the truth and the facts. I posted on this board that Trump would be president even before he had even won the Republican nomination let alone the Presidential race not because I supported him after all I have no vote. I said this because I knew there was a ground swell of change taking place in America as my American Democratic supporting friends and family had reported to me. I have frequently travelled to the US ever since 1980 and saw first hand what was going on there in the run up to Obama leaving office. I was only reporting on here what I saw and heard. This is fact. That you choose to ignore it and ridicule it is your choice but in the end Trump is President as I said he would be.



Ringo, is that you ? :lol:

# 8
Stayingup
Posts: 1861
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:02 pm
Been Liked: 309 times
Has Liked: 501 times

Re: David Millibands Hipocrisy

Postby Stayingup » Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:18 pm

elwaclaret wrote:Nothing gormless about a diplomat doing his job. Whoever is responsible for leaking these sensitive reports, did so to undermine Brexit presumably but didn’t have the gall to realise they have undermined national security in the process. The person should be facing a term inside for this.


Having known a few ambassadors one of their objectives is to try to understand the government of the country they are working in irrespective of their views of that government. This among other things is to enable good relations and promote trade. Also they provide intelligence to some degree, though there are specialist agencies for that. This one did not put his heart into promoting trade due to his dislike of the president and his favouring the EU. And sending these rather damning messages by e-mail was pretty brainless.
This user liked this post: elwaclaret

# 9
Imploding Turtle
Posts: 20327
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:12 am
Been Liked: 5479 times
Has Liked: 2540 times
Location: Burnley, Lancs

Re: David Millibands Hipocrisy

Postby Imploding Turtle » Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:41 pm

Oh, ok. We're doing this stupid **** again.

Stayingup wrote: And sending these rather damning messages by e-mail was pretty brainless.


Secure, diplomatic communications.

# 10
elwaclaret
Posts: 2356
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:57 am
Been Liked: 565 times
Has Liked: 1148 times

Re: David Millibands Hipocrisy

Postby elwaclaret » Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:39 pm

Stayingup wrote:Having known a few ambassadors one of their objectives is to try to understand the government of the country they are working in irrespective of their views of that government. This among other things is to enable good relations and promote trade. Also they provide intelligence to some degree, though there are specialist agencies for that. This one did not put his heart into promoting trade due to his dislike of the president and his favouring the EU. And sending these rather damning messages by e-mail was pretty brainless.


Yes quite a lot has come out since that post...

# 11
LaLigaClaret
Posts: 438
Joined: Tue May 24, 2016 9:30 pm
Been Liked: 120 times
Has Liked: 19 times
Location: Norfolk

Re: David Millibands Hipocrisy

Postby LaLigaClaret » Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:54 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:This was the best you could do, wasn't it? You try really hard to debate with intelligence, but then you remember you don't have any, and this is what you have to settle for. I kinda envy you, to be honest. I wish i was this stupid. Life must seem so simple, so easy for you.


Yes its so incredibly easy with witless morons like you spending every obsessive waking hour on your tirade of absolute b******S about every subject on the planet. The problem for you is that you make yourself look like a complete t**t doing it,

# 12
Imploding Turtle
Posts: 20327
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:12 am
Been Liked: 5479 times
Has Liked: 2540 times
Location: Burnley, Lancs

Re: David Millibands Hipocrisy

Postby Imploding Turtle » Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:36 pm

LaLigaClaret wrote:Yes its so incredibly easy with witless morons like you spending every obsessive waking hour on your tirade of absolute b******S about every subject on the planet. The problem for you is that you make yourself look like a complete t**t doing it,



What is an "obsessive waking hour"? Can hours be obsessive now? Which hours are the obsessive ones? Or were you just trying to fit as many angry buzzwords to get across how angry and angry and furious and angry you are with no regard to whether or not what you were saying was a coherent?

# 13
LaLigaClaret
Posts: 438
Joined: Tue May 24, 2016 9:30 pm
Been Liked: 120 times
Has Liked: 19 times
Location: Norfolk

Re: David Millibands Hipocrisy

Postby LaLigaClaret » Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:18 am

Imploding Turtle wrote:What is an "obsessive waking hour"? Can hours be obsessive now? Which hours are the obsessive ones? Or were you just trying to fit as many angry buzzwords to get across how angry and angry and furious and angry you are with no regard to whether or not what you were saying was a coherent?


Once again you prove my point completely. Total t**t and obviously very drunk to boot.

# 14
RingoMcCartney
Posts: 7796
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:45 pm
Been Liked: 1901 times
Has Liked: 2152 times

Re: David Millibands Hipocrisy

Postby RingoMcCartney » Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:27 am

[quote="Imploding Turtle"]What is an "obsessive waking hour"? Can hours be obsessive now? Which hours are the obsessive ones? Or were you just trying to fit as many angry buzzwords to get across how angry and angry and furious and angry you are with no regard to whether or not what you were saying was a coherent?[/quote]

:lol:

# 15
HarryPottsDesk
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:21 am
Been Liked: 23 times
Has Liked: 2 times

Re: David Millibands Hipocrisy

Postby HarryPottsDesk » Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:31 am

Is LaLigaClaret under the mistaken impression that David Miliband reads this forum, to learn what right-wing idiots think about him? Or is he under the mistaken impression that anyone else gives a **** what he thinks of David Miliband?

# 16
Imploding Turtle
Posts: 20327
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:12 am
Been Liked: 5479 times
Has Liked: 2540 times
Location: Burnley, Lancs

Re: David Millibands Hipocrisy

Postby Imploding Turtle » Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:50 am

LaLigaClaret wrote:Once again you prove my point completely. Total t**t and obviously very drunk to boot.


When i read your posts and how angry you are at the world and people in it, it makes me thankful that we have strong gun laws here.

# 17
LaLigaClaret
Posts: 438
Joined: Tue May 24, 2016 9:30 pm
Been Liked: 120 times
Has Liked: 19 times
Location: Norfolk

Re: David Millibands Hipocrisy

Postby LaLigaClaret » Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:58 pm

HarryPottsDesk wrote:Is LaLigaClaret under the mistaken impression that David Miliband reads this forum, to learn what right-wing idiots think about him? Or is he under the mistaken impression that anyone else gives a **** what he thinks of David Miliband?


Well he is clearly a left wing idiot who ditched all his principles, couldn't hack losing his leadership contest, deserted the country then stuck his stupid, fat nose into something he knows nothing about. You are right of course not even left wing idiots care about yesterdays man but I absolutely have the right to express an opinion on such a loser.

# 18
LaLigaClaret
Posts: 438
Joined: Tue May 24, 2016 9:30 pm
Been Liked: 120 times
Has Liked: 19 times
Location: Norfolk

Re: David Millibands Hipocrisy

Postby LaLigaClaret » Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:00 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:When i read your posts and how angry you are at the world and people in it, it makes me thankful that we have strong gun laws here.


More f***W***ery from Exploding Turd Tool

# 19
Imploding Turtle
Posts: 20327
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:12 am
Been Liked: 5479 times
Has Liked: 2540 times
Location: Burnley, Lancs

Re: David Millibands Hipocrisy

Postby Imploding Turtle » Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:16 pm

LaLigaClaret wrote:More f***W***ery from Exploding Turd Tool


Good one.

Do us favour, when you write your manifesto can you post it on here as well as 8chan?

# 20
LaLigaClaret
Posts: 438
Joined: Tue May 24, 2016 9:30 pm
Been Liked: 120 times
Has Liked: 19 times
Location: Norfolk

Re: David Millibands Hipocrisy

Postby LaLigaClaret » Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:25 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:Good one.

Do us favour, when you write your manifesto can you post it on here as well as 8chan?


Only if you write yours in the Beano.

# 21
Imploding Turtle
Posts: 20327
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:12 am
Been Liked: 5479 times
Has Liked: 2540 times
Location: Burnley, Lancs

Re: David Millibands Hipocrisy

Postby Imploding Turtle » Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:49 pm

LaLigaClaret wrote:Only if you write yours in the Beano.



Mine is the Beano.

# 22
timshorts
Posts: 760
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:52 pm
Been Liked: 119 times
Has Liked: 118 times

Re: David Millibands Hipocrisy

Postby timshorts » Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:33 am

I imagine the only 'lie' bit is the assertion that these American relatives are "staunch democrats".
A staunch Claret would not wish his team to get beat 5-0 by Blackburn just because he preferred their manager to ours.
At best, they are people that normally vote democrat but are open to wavering. Other interpretations are available, of course.
They sound rather like the Sunderland car plant workers who thought it a good plan to vote for brexit.


Return to “The Bee Hole End”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Andym26, MSN [Bot] and 618 guests