General Election Is On

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
ElectroClaret
Posts: 10608
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:07 pm
Been Liked: 2805 times
Has Liked: 1446 times

General Election Is On

Post by ElectroClaret » Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:06 am

Labour join other parties to back election in December.
(BBC)

Nowt official, but looks nailed on.

Blackrod
Posts: 4942
Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:41 pm
Been Liked: 1281 times
Has Liked: 515 times

Re: General Election Is On

Post by Blackrod » Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:16 am

I know many who would leave the country if Corbyn managed to get in.
This user liked this post: ClaretRock

Pimlico_Claret
Posts: 1216
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:08 am
Been Liked: 535 times
Has Liked: 623 times

Re: General Election Is On

Post by Pimlico_Claret » Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:20 am

Blackrod wrote:I know many who would leave the country if Corbyn managed to get in.
Has anyone actually ever done that?
This user liked this post: Tricky Trevor

martin_p
Posts: 6315
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:40 pm
Been Liked: 2133 times
Has Liked: 474 times

Re: General Election Is On

Post by martin_p » Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:21 am

Blackrod wrote:I know many who would leave the country if Corbyn managed to get in.
Well fortunately if Corbyn does get in they might still have the opportunity to live and work in Europe without restriction.
These 6 users liked this post: Chip Harrison Foshiznik SonofPog simonclaret Lord Beamish Taffy on the wing

AlargeClaret
Posts: 1929
Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:55 pm
Been Liked: 611 times
Has Liked: 53 times

Re: General Election Is On

Post by AlargeClaret » Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:53 am

Can anyone seriously imagine Corbyn winning, its almost farcical .
:lol: :lol:
This user liked this post: ClaretRock

Rowls
Posts: 7241
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:00 pm
Been Liked: 2637 times
Has Liked: 2635 times
Location: Montpellier, France

Re: General Election Is On

Post by Rowls » Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:54 am

Pimlico_Claret wrote:Has anyone actually ever done that?
Very often this is hot air but rich regularly move their assets abroad to avoid punative tax regimes.

Here's a very recent, high profile example of it happening in France:

https://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/13/worl ... rance.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

As usual, the socialists decry it publicly. But what it means is that a rich person moves out of their jurisdiction, they're no longer able to tax the rich person and regular (and poor) people have to foot the bill for the tax that would have been paid by the rich person at a lower rate.

AlargeClaret
Posts: 1929
Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:55 pm
Been Liked: 611 times
Has Liked: 53 times

Re: General Election Is On

Post by AlargeClaret » Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:56 am

Jezza knows it’s his last roll of the dice , they’ll lose so many votes to the liberals it will be painful but at last see Corbyn’s toxic labour routed which can only be good .

Much will depend on Farage, if he stands he could still cause chaos for the Tories if he doesn’t or his support drops it’s a shoo in for BoJo imo
This user liked this post: Claretforshaw

Woodleyclaret
Posts: 3235
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:25 pm
Been Liked: 643 times
Has Liked: 766 times

Re: General Election Is On

Post by Woodleyclaret » Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:32 pm

Corbyn will loose the election and we can then rebuild the Labour Party to win the next one.
Hes a liabilty and hes undone all the hard earned gains won by Tony Blair.

RMutt
Posts: 412
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:08 pm
Been Liked: 173 times
Has Liked: 38 times

Re: General Election Is On

Post by RMutt » Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:41 pm

Rowls wrote:Very often this is hot air but rich regularly move their assets abroad to avoid punative tax regimes.

Here's a very recent, high profile example of it happening in France:

https://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/13/worl ... rance.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

As usual, the socialists decry it publicly. But what it means is that a rich person moves out of their jurisdiction, they're no longer able to tax the rich person and regular (and poor) people have to foot the bill for the tax that would have been paid by the rich person at a lower rate.

Punitive? The poor pay proportionally more of their income in tax than the rich. They don’t have the option to pay accountants, tax advisers or to join evasion/ avoidance schemes. Or of course the ability to leave the country to live in a tax haven. Yet, it is not the avoiders that get your criticism, it the politicians trying to get them to pay their fair share and support their countries instead. Rather than taking the ‘ pragmatic’ route, why don’t we as a nation take them on and stop tax being a dirty word?
This user liked this post: Foshiznik

Chip Harrison
Posts: 219
Joined: Mon May 15, 2017 11:16 am
Been Liked: 126 times
Has Liked: 328 times

Re: General Election Is On

Post by Chip Harrison » Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:42 pm

AlargeClaret wrote:Jezza knows it’s his last roll of the dice , they’ll lose so many votes to the liberals it will be painful but at last see Corbyn’s toxic labour routed which can only be good .

Much will depend on Farage, if he stands he could still cause chaos for the Tories if he doesn’t or his support drops it’s a shoo in for BoJo imo
Whats with "BoJo". Are you 14. Yet another post where working people want brexit, want the Tories in, and hope the only party on the side of the working people gets nowhere.
I can't wait to see this board when we leave with a crap deal, the Cabinet have all made millions put of brexit, and we have no medicines, food shortages and a government that will leave the working class to sort themselves out.

"BoJo". FFS!
This user liked this post: Tricky Trevor

LoveCurryPies
Posts: 3401
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:00 am
Been Liked: 1229 times
Has Liked: 496 times

Re: General Election Is On

Post by LoveCurryPies » Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:48 pm

Boris will win on the basis that he was the only leader who tried to make Brexit work.

An election loss for Labour will hopefully see the end of Jeremy Corbyn and maybe more importantly John McDonnell. They need to return to the centre ground.

Nigel Farage and the Brexit party then need to disappear.

dermotdermot
Posts: 2116
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:50 pm
Been Liked: 411 times
Has Liked: 170 times

Re: General Election Is On

Post by dermotdermot » Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:49 pm

Woodleyclaret wrote:Corbyn will loose the election and we can then rebuild the Labour Party to win the next one.
Hes a liabilty and hes undone all the hard earned gains won by Tony Blair.
He will lose just so many seats that it will take a lifetime to rebuild the Labour Party. Someone will no doubt ask one of his disciples whether it was worth it, to which they will reply, as did one of Milibands aides, ‘Well, yes, because at least we had a go’. How incredibly selfish and stupid.

jrgbfc
Posts: 4246
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:30 pm
Been Liked: 1062 times
Has Liked: 111 times

Re: General Election Is On

Post by jrgbfc » Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:50 pm

Rowls wrote:Very often this is hot air but rich regularly move their assets abroad to avoid punative tax regimes.

Here's a very recent, high profile example of it happening in France:

https://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/13/worl ... rance.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

As usual, the socialists decry it publicly. But what it means is that a rich person moves out of their jurisdiction, they're no longer able to tax the rich person and regular (and poor) people have to foot the bill for the tax that would have been paid by the rich person at a lower rate.
As opposed to staying in the country and dodging tax anyway through offshore schemes/expensive accountants.

Damo
Posts: 3718
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:04 pm
Been Liked: 1449 times
Has Liked: 2221 times

Re: General Election Is On

Post by Damo » Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:54 pm

It's about to come home to roost, for some self-serving MP's
This user liked this post: RingoMcCartney

Spijed
Posts: 11262
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:33 pm
Been Liked: 1984 times
Has Liked: 873 times

Re: General Election Is On

Post by Spijed » Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:58 pm

Damo wrote:It's about to come home to roost, for some self-serving MP's
You mean like Boris Johnson, who won't contest his own seat?

RingoMcCartney
Posts: 9081
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:45 pm
Been Liked: 2207 times
Has Liked: 2448 times

Re: General Election Is On

Post by RingoMcCartney » Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:04 pm

Time to drain the swamp

Lancasterclaret
Posts: 16145
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:09 pm
Been Liked: 5139 times
Has Liked: 2936 times
Location: Riding the galactic winds in my X-wing

Re: General Election Is On

Post by Lancasterclaret » Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:05 pm

Damo wrote:It's about to come home to roost, for some self-serving MP's
One thing is for sure, is that there will be some surprising result.

Lancasterclaret
Posts: 16145
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:09 pm
Been Liked: 5139 times
Has Liked: 2936 times
Location: Riding the galactic winds in my X-wing

Re: General Election Is On

Post by Lancasterclaret » Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:06 pm

RingoMcCartney wrote:Time to drain the swamp
I think we should get rid of all of them.

I mean, thats the only way to drain a swamp isn't it?

BigF
Posts: 288
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:04 am
Been Liked: 43 times
Has Liked: 1 time

Re: General Election Is On

Post by BigF » Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:08 pm

Many comments on here about not wanting Corbyn as the possible new PM and yet will they all go and vote for Labour in Burnley because that seems to be "what they've always done".

Leaving Brexit to one side for the moment, (I know it's a huge issue), but what has our present MP - Julie Cooper - actually done for Burnley?
These 2 users liked this post: lesxdp The Enclosure

jrgbfc
Posts: 4246
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:30 pm
Been Liked: 1062 times
Has Liked: 111 times

Re: General Election Is On

Post by jrgbfc » Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:09 pm

If the younger/student voters turn out in force it might not be the foregone conclusion a lot of Tories seem to think it will be.

houseboy
Posts: 5547
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:43 pm
Been Liked: 1636 times
Has Liked: 1279 times
Location: Baxenden

Re: General Election Is On

Post by houseboy » Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:10 pm

Pimlico_Claret wrote:Has anyone actually ever done that?
No - it's just something that people say to express their dislike of a political party or politician. No-one has ever done it.

Cue a host on here who will swear they know someone who did. :lol:

RingoMcCartney
Posts: 9081
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:45 pm
Been Liked: 2207 times
Has Liked: 2448 times

Re: General Election Is On

Post by RingoMcCartney » Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:11 pm

Ringo's Christmas wish list-

The following MPs to be turfed out by their constituents-

1 Dominic Grieve

2 Anna Soubrey

3 Yvette Cooper

4 Owen Smith

5 Sarah Wollaston


Any of the above will do. More to come.

houseboy
Posts: 5547
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:43 pm
Been Liked: 1636 times
Has Liked: 1279 times
Location: Baxenden

Re: General Election Is On

Post by houseboy » Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:11 pm

BigF wrote:Many comments on here about not wanting Corbyn as the possible new PM and yet will they all go and vote for Labour in Burnley because that seems to be "what they've always done".

Leaving Brexit to one side for the moment, (I know it's a huge issue), but what has our present MP - Julie Cooper - actually done for Burnley?
Well, there's the roads.

Damo
Posts: 3718
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:04 pm
Been Liked: 1449 times
Has Liked: 2221 times

Re: General Election Is On

Post by Damo » Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:12 pm

Spijed wrote:You mean like Boris Johnson, who won't contest his own seat?
No, I mean the likes of Yvette Cooper, Tom Watson, Anna Sourface etc.
I thi k you know who i mean

Darthlaw
Posts: 1851
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:08 pm
Been Liked: 798 times
Has Liked: 295 times
Location: Death Star, Dark Side Row S Seat 666

Re: General Election Is On

Post by Darthlaw » Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:12 pm

jrgbfc wrote:If the younger/student voters turn out in force it might not be the foregone conclusion a lot of Tories seem to think it will be.
Once Jezza gets his 'free stuff for everyone' manifesto out, there will be more than just gullible students who will vote for him. Add to that constituencies like Burnley where some folk would eat dog vomit before voting tory and I can see a Lib/Lab/SNP/et al coalition on the horizon.
Last edited by Darthlaw on Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pearcey
Posts: 1394
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:59 pm
Been Liked: 540 times
Has Liked: 588 times

Re: General Election Is On

Post by Pearcey » Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:13 pm

martin_p wrote:Well fortunately if Corbyn does get in they might still have the opportunity to live and work in Europe without restriction.
Which is ironic given that Corbyn is a massive Euro sceptic. I fear for future of this country. I don’t want any of them. I am one of the many who are without a party.
This user liked this post: Darthlaw

Lancasterclaret
Posts: 16145
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:09 pm
Been Liked: 5139 times
Has Liked: 2936 times
Location: Riding the galactic winds in my X-wing

Re: General Election Is On

Post by Lancasterclaret » Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:13 pm

Ah, so we are only draining the swamp of MPs we don't like?

With you now
This user liked this post: simonclaret

RingoMcCartney
Posts: 9081
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:45 pm
Been Liked: 2207 times
Has Liked: 2448 times

Re: General Election Is On

Post by RingoMcCartney » Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:15 pm

Lancasterclaret wrote:I think we should get rid of all of them.

I mean, thats the only way to drain a swamp isn't it?
Just the ones that, for the last 3 1/2 years , have tried every trick in the book, even concocting new tricks that weren't even in the book, to stop the largest single expression of democracy this nation has ever witnessed, being implemented.

If democracy is the thing that cleanses that rotten parliament of the vermin that attempted to stop it. Then it will be poetic justice!

Lancasterclaret
Posts: 16145
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:09 pm
Been Liked: 5139 times
Has Liked: 2936 times
Location: Riding the galactic winds in my X-wing

Re: General Election Is On

Post by Lancasterclaret » Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:16 pm

Right, so its not a swamp.

Its "Drain the swamp, but only of MPs who Ringo doesn't like"

Its more honest if you put it like that.

houseboy
Posts: 5547
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:43 pm
Been Liked: 1636 times
Has Liked: 1279 times
Location: Baxenden

Re: General Election Is On

Post by houseboy » Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:18 pm

Woodleyclaret wrote:Corbyn will loose the election and we can then rebuild the Labour Party to win the next one.
Hes a liabilty and hes undone all the hard earned gains won by Tony Blair.
Would that be Tony the warmongering semi-Tory Bush puppet Blair? He was the reason, eventually, why I didn't vote Labour for a while (and I've been a lifelong supporter). Blair was good at first but showed his true colours in the end. He did make Labour electable, which was fine, but then he lead us into the illegal war in Iraq and now does his best to try to stop Brexit. Cannot stand the man now.

Tricky Trevor
Posts: 3800
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:06 pm
Been Liked: 1002 times
Has Liked: 989 times

Re: General Election Is On

Post by Tricky Trevor » Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:18 pm

Chip Harrison wrote:Whats with "BoJo". Are you 14. Yet another post where working people want brexit, want the Tories in, and hope the only party on the side of the working people gets nowhere.
I can't wait to see this board when we leave with a crap deal, the Cabinet have all made millions put of brexit, and we have no medicines, food shortages and a government that will leave the working class to sort themselves out.

"BoJo". FFS!
Spot on. That has been my argument all along but the morons who have bitten the con will go with it, celebrate as though they have won something magnificent and never admit they were wrong.
This user liked this post: Chip Harrison

RingoMcCartney
Posts: 9081
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:45 pm
Been Liked: 2207 times
Has Liked: 2448 times

Re: General Election Is On

Post by RingoMcCartney » Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:18 pm

Jo Swinsons family business recently received 3.5 million euros from the EU.

FACT

I wonder if they put some of that loot into an illiberal anti Democrats election campaign push?
This user liked this post: houseboy

Lancasterclaret
Posts: 16145
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:09 pm
Been Liked: 5139 times
Has Liked: 2936 times
Location: Riding the galactic winds in my X-wing

Re: General Election Is On

Post by Lancasterclaret » Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:23 pm

"Drain the swamp, but not those guys who are guilty of expenses irregularities, but people who don't like Brexit"

That would be even more honest.

RingoMcCartney
Posts: 9081
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:45 pm
Been Liked: 2207 times
Has Liked: 2448 times

Re: General Election Is On

Post by RingoMcCartney » Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:25 pm

Lancasterclaret wrote:Right, so its not a swamp.

Its "Drain the swamp, but only of MPs who Ringo doesn't like"

Its more honest if you put it like that.
Being honest I couldn't give a monkeys what you think.

I'm looking forward to seeing the faces of a large number of MPs who were elected on manifestos by the constituents in good faith. Who then did their best to do exactly what their manifesto pledge had said. As it finally dawns on them that the People have caught up with these duplicitous snakes via the thing they've been running away from.

The Ballot box.


Seeing Dominic Greive and Soubrey as the results are announced will be an early xmas present.

Cant wait.

RingoMcCartney
Posts: 9081
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:45 pm
Been Liked: 2207 times
Has Liked: 2448 times

Re: General Election Is On

Post by RingoMcCartney » Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:26 pm

Lancasterclaret wrote:"Drain the swamp, but not those guys who are guilty of expenses irregularities, but people who don't like Brexit"

That would be even more honest.

Couldn't care less what you think or say . You've zero credibility. You dont answer simple questions.

RingoMcCartney
Posts: 9081
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:45 pm
Been Liked: 2207 times
Has Liked: 2448 times

Re: General Election Is On

Post by RingoMcCartney » Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:27 pm

General Election 2019 - Time to Drain The Swamp

No Ney Never
Posts: 1999
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:31 pm
Been Liked: 629 times
Has Liked: 254 times

Re: General Election Is On

Post by No Ney Never » Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:27 pm

Let me see if I'm clear about the choices here.
Vote Lib Dems, vote to remain in the EU.
Vote Cons, vote to leave the EU deal or no deal.
Vote Labour, vote ????. What exactly would I be voting for? Anybody know?
These 3 users liked this post: lesxdp THEWELLERNUT70 tiger76

houseboy
Posts: 5547
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:43 pm
Been Liked: 1636 times
Has Liked: 1279 times
Location: Baxenden

Re: General Election Is On

Post by houseboy » Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:28 pm

Pearcey wrote:Which is ironic given that Corbyn is a massive Euro sceptic. I fear for future of this country. I don’t want any of them. I am one of the many who are without a party.
I fear there will be many more before too long bud. Never in modern history have MPs so blatantly disregarded the will of the people. It will cost many their seats. I feel I may not vote, which is quite a statement from me. The reasons are simple though. I could never as I live and breath vote Tory, they are far too indulgent of the better off and the absolute antithesis of Robin Hood (they take from the poor to give to the rich). I very much doubt that I will vote Labour as I usual would because most of them, including Corbyn, are remainers and for that reason alone I would fear a Labour government, no other. The Lib Dems are just a despicable lot who will drop any or all of their beliefs to grab a bit of power and their leader is a self-confessed anti-democrat who would still fight Brexit even if we had another referendum and the result was the same, she has said as much.

Bearing all this in mind I feel no-one currently represents me, which saddens me no-end.

Lancasterclaret
Posts: 16145
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:09 pm
Been Liked: 5139 times
Has Liked: 2936 times
Location: Riding the galactic winds in my X-wing

Re: General Election Is On

Post by Lancasterclaret » Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:28 pm

RingoMcCartney wrote:Being honest I couldn't give a monkeys what you think.

I'm looking forward to seeing the faces of a large number of MPs who were elected on manifestos by the constituents in good faith. Who then did their best to do exactly what their manifesto pledge had said. As it finally dawns on them that the People have caught up with these duplicitous snakes via the thing they've been running away from.

The Ballot box.


Seeing Dominic Greive and Soubrey as the results are announced will be an early xmas present.

Cant wait.
Is it Friday already?

RingoMcCartney
Posts: 9081
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:45 pm
Been Liked: 2207 times
Has Liked: 2448 times

Re: General Election Is On

Post by RingoMcCartney » Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:29 pm

Labour only agreeing to a general election after they've been bounced into agreeing it. After all the other parties were up for it.

What a bunch of embarrassing hapless clowns!

:lol:

RingoMcCartney
Posts: 9081
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:45 pm
Been Liked: 2207 times
Has Liked: 2448 times

Re: General Election Is On

Post by RingoMcCartney » Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:30 pm

Lancasterclaret wrote:Is it Friday already?



No but its time to drain the swamp.

Lancasterclaret
Posts: 16145
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:09 pm
Been Liked: 5139 times
Has Liked: 2936 times
Location: Riding the galactic winds in my X-wing

Re: General Election Is On

Post by Lancasterclaret » Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:31 pm

RingoMcCartney wrote:Couldn't care less what you think or say . You've zero credibility. You dont answer simple questions.
Aw bless, Ringo thinks I've got zero credibility.

The demographic I'm aiming for is one that includes people that can understand stuff above basic mate

No offence.

Imploding Turtle
Posts: 20121
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:12 am
Been Liked: 5482 times
Has Liked: 2540 times
Location: Burnley, Lancs

Re: General Election Is On

Post by Imploding Turtle » Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:33 pm

RingoMcCartney wrote:No but its time to drain the swamp.

You mean like Trump is? :lol:

RingoMcCartney
Posts: 9081
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:45 pm
Been Liked: 2207 times
Has Liked: 2448 times

Re: General Election Is On

Post by RingoMcCartney » Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:33 pm

Lancasterclaret wrote:Aw bless, Ringo thinks I've got zero credibility.

The demographic I'm aiming for is one that includes people that can understand stuff above basic mate

No offence.
I'm not your mate , dont flatter yourself.

You do self awareness just like you do credibility.

You dont.

Lancasterclaret
Posts: 16145
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:09 pm
Been Liked: 5139 times
Has Liked: 2936 times
Location: Riding the galactic winds in my X-wing

Re: General Election Is On

Post by Lancasterclaret » Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:34 pm

I mean, you've proved time and time again that your interest isn't in facts.

its in what you want to believe.

I mean, what kind of saddo lies to get on the radio?

Damo
Posts: 3718
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:04 pm
Been Liked: 1449 times
Has Liked: 2221 times

Re: General Election Is On

Post by Damo » Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:34 pm

No Ney Never wrote:Let me see if I'm clear about the choices here.
Vote Lib Dems, vote to remain in the EU.
Vote Cons, vote to leave the EU deal or no deal.
Vote Labour, vote ????. What exactly would I be voting for? Anybody know?
Gender Neutral toilets
This user liked this post: Lancasterclaret

SonofPog
Posts: 498
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:52 am
Been Liked: 137 times
Has Liked: 64 times

Re: General Election Is On

Post by SonofPog » Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:34 pm

RingoMcCartney wrote:General Election 2019 - Time to Drain The Swamp
Make America Great Again!!!

...Sorry I thought we were using all of Trumps Elections slogans...

Lancasterclaret
Posts: 16145
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:09 pm
Been Liked: 5139 times
Has Liked: 2936 times
Location: Riding the galactic winds in my X-wing

Re: General Election Is On

Post by Lancasterclaret » Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:35 pm

RingoMcCartney wrote:I'm not your mate , dont flatter yourself.

You do self awareness just like you do credibility.

You dont.
Oh physician, heal thyself!

Imploding Turtle
Posts: 20121
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:12 am
Been Liked: 5482 times
Has Liked: 2540 times
Location: Burnley, Lancs

Register to Vote

Post by Imploding Turtle » Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:35 pm

I hate you all, i'm sure you know that by now, but you still have *some* rights left so here's how to use one of them.

Use it before it gets taken away from you too.

https://www.gov.uk/register-to-vote?_ga ... 1571299604" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

No Ney Never
Posts: 1999
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:31 pm
Been Liked: 629 times
Has Liked: 254 times

Re: General Election Is On

Post by No Ney Never » Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:35 pm

Damo wrote:Gender Neutral toilets
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Post Reply