Vote for our best ever Premier League performance (so far)
Last week’s vote saw the 3-2 win at Chelsea voted as our best away performance of last season; it added to the 1-1 draw against Manchester City which had taken the vote for best home performance in the previous week.
Taking a look back at our four seasons in the Premier League, this week’s vote has included all of the four best seasonal home performances with the four best seasonal away performances and all you have to do is vote for the one you think was the best.
From 2009/10 season there’s the 1-0 home win against Manchester United and the 4-1 win at Hull. Two more wins in 2014/15, at Stoke (2-1) and at home against Manchester City (1-0). Last season it was two 2-0 victories against Liverpool at home and at Crystal Palace and those six are added the most recent home and away winners.
The voting us underway and you can vote below and, if viewing the desktop version of the site, on all pages below the monthly archive links. The vote will close at the end of Friday.
Which has been Burnley's best ever Premier League performance?
- 2017/18: Chelsea (a) W 3-2 (38%, 131 Votes)
- 2009/10: Manchester United (h) W 1-0 (29%, 102 Votes)
- 2016/17: Liverpool (h) W 2-0 (17%, 58 Votes)
- 2014/15: Manchester City (h) W 1-0 (7%, 23 Votes)
- 2017/18: Manchester City (h) D 1-1 (6%, 21 Votes)
- 2016/17: Crystal Palace (a) W 2-0 (3%, 12 Votes)
- 2009/10: Hull (a) W 4-1 (0%, 1 Votes)
- 2014/15: Stoke (a) W 2-1 (0%, 1 Votes)
Total Voters: 349