Vote for your man of the match against Bournemouth
Burnley have lost 2-1 at Bournemouth and now is your opportunity to vote for your man of the match.
Last week, in the 2-2 draw against West Brom, the winner was Sam Vokes. He opened the scoring with a goal many of us missed and then got our late equaliser after West Brom had scored twice. It was Sam’s first brace since he scored twice in the 3-1 win against Nottingham Forest in February 2014.
Who is your choice this week? You have until the end of Tuesday to cast your vote in the poll which can be found below and, if viewing the desktop version of the site, on every page below the monthly archive links.
All of the top four players, at the end of the vote, will win points in the Up the Clarets Player of the Year Table as will the top four in the message board player ratings.
Who was the man of the match in the 2-1 defeat at Bournemouth?
- Sam Vokes (64%, 156 Votes)
- Ashley Westwood (11%, 27 Votes)
- Scott Arfield (5%, 13 Votes)
- Jeff Hendrick (5%, 12 Votes)
- Kevin Long (4%, 9 Votes)
- Matt Lowton (3%, 7 Votes)
- James Tarkowski (3%, 7 Votes)
- Stephen Ward (2%, 5 Votes)
- Tom Heaton (1%, 3 Votes)
- Ashley Barnes (1%, 2 Votes)
- George Boyd (0%, 1 Votes)
- Andre Gray (0%, 1 Votes)
- Robbie Brady (0%, 1 Votes)
Total Voters: 244