Vote for your man of the match against Southampton
Burnley have gone down to a 3-1 defeat at Southampton and now you are able to select who you think was our man of the match in today’s game.
The winner in the last game, the 1-0 home loss to Arsenal, was Icelandic international Johann Berg Gudmundsson. He won his first man of the match award since joining the Clarets in the summer after what was undoubtedly his best performance yet in a claret and blue shirt.
Now it’s the Southampton game and you can make your choice from the players listed below. The vote, if viewing the desktop version of the site, can also be found on every page down the right hand side below the month archive selections.
The vote will run until midnight on Wednesday with the result, along with the player ratings result, to be published on Thursday. Players finishing in the top four positions will win points towards the Up the Clarets Player of the Year.
Who was the man of the match in the 3-1 defeat at Southampton?
- Tom Heaton (93%, 357 Votes)
- Stephen Ward (2%, 8 Votes)
- Ben Mee (2%, 6 Votes)
- Aiden O'Neill (1%, 4 Votes)
- Steven Defour (1%, 2 Votes)
- Dean Marney (1%, 2 Votes)
- Sam Vokes (0%, 1 Votes)
- Jeff Hendrick (0%, 1 Votes)
- Johann Berg Gudmundsson (0%, 1 Votes)
- Michael Keane (0%, 1 Votes)
- Matt Lowton (0%, 1 Votes)
- George Boyd (0%, 0 Votes)
- Michael Kightly (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 384