Vote for your man of the match against Tottenham
Burnley have fallen to a 2-0 defeat today against Spurs, a first home defeat since that against Manchester City in November, and now is your opportunity to vote for your choice of man of the match.
The winner last time out at Sunderland was goalkeeper Tom Heaton who made a couple of vital saves in the second half, but who will be your choice this time?
You have until the end of Tuesday to vote after which the vote for the Stoke game will get underway.
The players in the top four positions will win points towards the Up the Clarets Player of the Year as will the top four in the message board player ratings and the poll can be found below and, if viewing the desktop version of the site, on every page below the monthly archive links.
Who was man of the match in the 2-0 home defeat against Tottenham?
- Stephen Ward (59%, 179 Votes)
- Matt Lowton (11%, 33 Votes)
- Tom Heaton (10%, 31 Votes)
- Ben Mee (10%, 30 Votes)
- George Boyd (3%, 9 Votes)
- Andre Gray (2%, 6 Votes)
- Joey Barton (2%, 5 Votes)
- Jeff Hendrick (1%, 3 Votes)
- Michael Keane (1%, 3 Votes)
- Scott Arfield (1%, 2 Votes)
- Ashley Barnes (1%, 2 Votes)
- Sam Vokes (0%, 1 Votes)
Total Voters: 304