Trump Tells NRA..." London like a war zone..."

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
ElectroClaret
Been Liked: 4075 times
Has Liked: 1854 times

Trump Tells NRA..." London like a war zone..."

Post by ElectroClaret » Sat May 05, 2018 3:30 am

BBC
Trump, addressing the NRA meeting in Dallas said "Londons hospitals are awash with blood from knife crime".
"Knives, knives, knives".
Yeah, let's just ignore the 32,000 gunshot deaths each year in America, ya donut. :cry:

Saxoman
Been Liked: 577 times
Has Liked: 147 times

Re: Trump Tells NRA..." London like a war zone..."

Post by Saxoman » Sat May 05, 2018 3:45 am

He's not wrong though.
This user liked this post: Burnley1989

ClaretMoffitt
Been Liked: 1216 times
Has Liked: 807 times

Post by ClaretMoffitt » Sat May 05, 2018 7:22 am

Americans in general are seriously deluded as to the state their country is in socially. They laugh at our health care despite it out ranking theirs in pretty much every category. They laugh at our "police state" despite theirs being as corrupt as a third world country. They laugh at our problems with violent crime, yet they have cities ranked amongst the most dangerous places in the world.

They are brainwashed idiots.
These 2 users liked this post: Greenmile IanMcL

kentonclaret
Been Liked: 983 times
Has Liked: 205 times

Post by kentonclaret » Sat May 05, 2018 7:57 am

LAS VEGAS 1 OCTOBER 2017 MASS SHOOTING

58 PEOPLE DEAD

851 PEOPLE INJURED

DID TRUMP NOT MENTION THAT DURING HIS NRA ADDRESS?

FORGET WAR ZONE LAS VEGAS RESEMBLED THE KILLING FIELDS.
These 2 users liked this post: Vegas Claret Claret-On-A-T-Rex

Spijed
Been Liked: 2895 times
Has Liked: 1294 times

Post by Spijed » Sat May 05, 2018 8:06 am

In the USA the NRA is a far bigger danger to American citizens than any other terror organisation.

They have done nothing to stop mass shootings, nor do they want to.

PaintYorkClaretnBlue
Been Liked: 662 times
Has Liked: 1220 times

Post by PaintYorkClaretnBlue » Sat May 05, 2018 8:17 am

The man is deluded!

Spijed
Been Liked: 2895 times
Has Liked: 1294 times

Post by Spijed » Sat May 05, 2018 9:14 am

What would have been quite amusing is if a guy dressed in black had managed to get into the NRA conference shouting "God is Great", highly armed with fully automatic weapons!

Bordeauxclaret
Been Liked: 3342 times
Has Liked: 1964 times

Post by Bordeauxclaret » Sat May 05, 2018 9:19 am

A man incapable of telling the truth.

evensteadiereddie
Been Liked: 3150 times
Has Liked: 10261 times

Post by evensteadiereddie » Sat May 05, 2018 9:20 am

Saxo agrees with him, though.

Imploding Turtle
Been Liked: 5483 times
Has Liked: 2540 times

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sat May 05, 2018 9:23 am

ClaretMoffitt wrote:Americans in general are seriously deluded as to the state their country is in socially. They laugh at our health care despite it out ranking theirs in pretty much every category. They laugh at our "police state" despite theirs being as corrupt as a third world country. They laugh at our problems with violent crime, yet they have cities ranked amongst the most dangerous places in the world.

They are brainwashed idiots.
This makes me wonder why you were opposed to black people silently and peacefully protesting against those very same police you call "as corrupt as a third world country"?
These 2 users liked this post: Greenmile Claret-On-A-T-Rex

bedfords
Been Liked: 121 times
Has Liked: 96 times

Post by bedfords » Sat May 05, 2018 9:33 am

Imploding Turtle wrote:This makes me wonder why you were opposed to black people silently and peacefully protesting against those very same police you call "as corrupt as a third world country"?
Because he's a brainflake.
These 2 users liked this post: Lord Beamish Claret-On-A-T-Rex

Funkydrummer
Been Liked: 2978 times
Has Liked: 2079 times

Post by Funkydrummer » Sat May 05, 2018 9:38 am

What's it got to do with The National Rivers Authority ? :)

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sat May 05, 2018 9:47 am

kentonclaret wrote:LAS VEGAS 1 OCTOBER 2017 MASS SHOOTING

58 PEOPLE DEAD

851 PEOPLE INJURED

DID TRUMP NOT MENTION THAT DURING HIS NRA ADDRESS?

FORGET WAR ZONE LAS VEGAS RESEMBLED THE KILLING FIELDS.

He doesn't like to talk about it when it's white people committing these crimes. If the shooter was a Muslim he'd still be talking about it.

It's a pattern with him. He'll ignore or delay his responce to terrorist attacks commited by white people, but be in an orgasmic rush to tweet out condemnation when a brown or muslim person commits an attack.

But don't be calling him racist or anything. The purse clutchers will be terribly upset if you do.
This user liked this post: Claret-On-A-T-Rex

TheFamilyCat
Been Liked: 5564 times
Has Liked: 208 times

Post by TheFamilyCat » Sat May 05, 2018 10:09 am

Imploding Turtle wrote:He doesn't like to talk about it when it's white people committing these crimes. If the shooter was a Muslim he'd still be talking about it.

It's a pattern with him. He'll ignore or delay his responce to terrorist attacks commited by white people, but be in an orgasmic rush to tweet out condemnation when a brown or muslim person commits an attack.

But don't be calling him racist or anything. The purse clutchers will be terribly upset if you do.
Purse clutchers? Are they the natural enemy of the sandal wearers?

ClaretMoffitt

Post by ClaretMoffitt » Sat May 05, 2018 10:13 am

Imploding Turtle wrote:This makes me wonder why you were opposed to black people silently and peacefully protesting against those very same police you call "as corrupt as a third world country"?
Why do you assume I was only critical of the black people who protested? I was critical of all of them.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sat May 05, 2018 10:24 am

ClaretMoffitt wrote:Why do you assume I was only critical of the black people who protested? I was critical of all of them.
Because it was black people who were silently and peacefully protesting against police brutality during national anthems. And you criticised them for it.
Last edited by Imploding Turtle on Sat May 05, 2018 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lord Rothbury
Been Liked: 133 times
Has Liked: 68 times

Post by Lord Rothbury » Sat May 05, 2018 10:24 am

Imploding Turtle wrote:He doesn't like to talk about it when it's white people committing these crimes. If the shooter was a Muslim he'd still be talking about it.

Similar to the UK when it involes sexual grooming gangs only in reverse.

ClaretMoffitt

Post by ClaretMoffitt » Sat May 05, 2018 10:25 am

Imploding Turtle wrote:Because it was black people who were silently and peacefully protesting against police brutality during national anthems. And you criticised them for it.
No it wasn't it was mixed. Stop stereotyping.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sat May 05, 2018 10:25 am

Lord Rothbury wrote:Similar to the UK when it involes sexual grooming gangs only in reverse.

Can you explain that in a way that both makes more sense and is factual?

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sat May 05, 2018 10:32 am

ClaretMoffitt wrote:No it wasn't it was mixed. Stop stereotyping.

I've added emphasis to show you how you're full of ****.
ClaretMoffitt wrote:I'd love to know what oppression and racism they are all facing. Multi millionaires that work in a black dominated industry, supported mostly by the whiteys they claim hate them. This is just the by product of identity politics, it has nothing to do with fighting actual racism and has everything to do with making a political statement. I wouldn't be at all surprised if this was being encouraged and funded by the dems, just to cause trouble.
http://www.uptheclarets.com/messageboar ... em#p531628" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If your criticism was mixed, explain this.
Last edited by Imploding Turtle on Sat May 05, 2018 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
These 3 users liked this post: evensteadiereddie Bordeauxclaret Claret-On-A-T-Rex

Lord Rothbury
Been Liked: 133 times
Has Liked: 68 times

Post by Lord Rothbury » Sat May 05, 2018 10:33 am

I do opinions only not facts.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sat May 05, 2018 10:34 am

Lord Rothbury wrote:I do opinions only not facts.
:lol:

KRBFC
Been Liked: 3811 times
Has Liked: 1072 times

Post by KRBFC » Sat May 05, 2018 10:45 am

The US are simply too far down the line with the gun accessibility law, it would take them a century to eradicate all guns. I love how it's used as a stick to beat Trump with though, it has absolutely nothing to do with him, I believe it's been that way in America for over 40 years.

IanMcL
Been Liked: 6395 times
Has Liked: 8754 times

Post by IanMcL » Sat May 05, 2018 10:48 am

Bordeauxclaret wrote:A man incapable of telling the truth.
Truth is just something there to disturb his reality. Why would he entertain it?

The most dangerous fantasist on Earth.
These 2 users liked this post: Bordeauxclaret Claret-On-A-T-Rex

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sat May 05, 2018 10:48 am

KRBFC wrote:The US are simply too far down the line with the gun accessibility law, it would take them a century to eradicate all guns. I love how it's used as a stick to beat Trump with though, it has absolutely nothing to do with him, I believe it's been that way in America for over 40 years.
No one's trying to eradicate their guns. Sane, reasonable people want to make it harder for insane or otherwise mentally unstable people from having immediate, unchecked access to them. But the NRA and the extremists who support them say that that's unreasonable.

KRBFC

Post by KRBFC » Sat May 05, 2018 10:55 am

Imploding Turtle wrote:No one's trying to eradicate their guns. Sane, reasonable people want to make it harder for insane or otherwise mentally unstable people from having immediate, unchecked access to them. But the NRA and the extremists who support them say that that's unreasonable.
If they can't legally get one, they'll purchase one illegally. There is gun crime in this country. I don't think it's as easy to tell if someone is mentally unstable as you're making out. The guy who suffered from depression 10 years ago would be considered mentally unstable but the next guy who has been paid to kill wouldn't be considered mentally unstable nor would he shoot his own gun that he legally obtained.

Right_winger
Been Liked: 492 times
Has Liked: 411 times

Post by Right_winger » Sat May 05, 2018 11:21 am

That’s because he is cherry picking information and using certain events to push a certain political opinion..

A little bit like yourself really.

You could use events such as when the blacks started rioting in towns like Ferguson but you don’t as it doesn’t suit your agenda.

ClaretMoffitt

Post by ClaretMoffitt » Sat May 05, 2018 11:22 am

Imploding Turtle wrote:I've added emphasis to show you how you're full of ****.

http://www.uptheclarets.com/messageboar ... em#p531628" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If your criticism was mixed, explain this.
One specific point about how certain privileged black individuals within the NFL claim to be systematically oppressed when in reality they are Lauded as hero's in a society that loves them. I took issue with it. So what.

It still doesn't change the fact I had a problem with it on many different levels across the board. Including black lives matters involvement, the rioting, and the dozens of white liberal protest groups stoking the tensions that were going on at the time. It was an anti nationalism and anti-trump movement underneath all the rhetoric and everyone knew it.

KRBFC

Post by KRBFC » Sat May 05, 2018 11:29 am

ClaretMoffitt wrote:One specific point about how certain privileged black individuals within the NFL claim to be systematically oppressed when in reality they are Lauded as hero's in a society that loves them. I took issue with it. So what.

It still doesn't change the fact I had a problem with it on many different levels across the board. Including black lives matters involvement, the rioting, and the dozens of white liberal protest groups stoking the tensions that were going on at the time. It was an anti nationalism and anti-trump movement underneath all the rhetoric and everyone knew it.
You took issue with a movement in America? :lol:

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sat May 05, 2018 11:37 am

Right_winger wrote:That’s because he is cherry picking information and using certain events to push a certain political opinion..

A little bit like yourself really.

You could use events such as when the blacks started rioting in towns like Ferguson but you don’t as it doesn’t suit your agenda.
No. I don't use that because it's a completely seperate crime and has nothing to do with, well, anything really.

And when you say things like "when the blacks started rioting in towns like Ferguson" you do two unfortunate things. 1) you expose your own racism by calling them "the blacks", and 2) you're cherry-picking even worse than what you're accusing me of. You're pointing to dozens of arseholes who rioted and ignoreing the thousands of protestors who just wanted to demonstrate peacefully against police brutality, while collectively referring to them all as "the blacks".

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sat May 05, 2018 11:42 am

ClaretMoffitt wrote:One specific point about how certain privileged black individuals within the NFL claim to be systematically oppressed when in reality they are Lauded as hero's in a society that loves them. I took issue with it. So what.

A society that generally loves them, lol. Except when they decide to peacefully protest against the police who regularly kill them with something bordering on impunity. :lol:

So society loves them, right up until they decide to express their right to freedom of expression. Then they're just ungrateful. Right? Don't worry. Black people are used to being treated as if they should be grateful to white people. You're not expressing any opinion that is new to them. They've been being told they should be grateful to us for centuries.

Heathclaret
Been Liked: 190 times
Has Liked: 179 times

Post by Heathclaret » Sat May 05, 2018 11:47 am

You are now classified as a racist for describing someone as being black? Is this true?

evensteadiereddie
Been Liked: 3150 times
Has Liked: 10261 times

Post by evensteadiereddie » Sat May 05, 2018 11:50 am

I love this board.

Right_winger

Post by Right_winger » Sat May 05, 2018 11:51 am

Imploding Turtle wrote:No. I don't use that because it's a completely seperate crime and has nothing to do with, well, anything really.

And when you say things like "when the blacks started rioting in towns like Ferguson" you do two unfortunate things. 1) you expose your own racism by calling them "the blacks", and 2) you're cherry-picking even worse than what you're accusing me of. You're pointing to dozens of arseholes who rioted and ignoreing the thousands of protestors who just wanted to demonstrate peacefully against police brutality, while collectively referring to them all as "the blacks".
So predictable IT, nice try to twist and clearly missing the point.

Now your next part is a poor attempt at a slur, point 1) is clearly a plural of a term which you have yourself used in post 10 and 16, I’m assuming your calling yourself racist? No of course not because using the term black or the plural blacks isn’t racist. Point 2) was specifically used to highlight your contradiction in calling someone a cherry picker.

Anyway as you were

Bin Ont Turf
Been Liked: 5188 times
Has Liked: 804 times
Location: On top of a pink elephant riding to the Democratic Republic of Congo

Post by Bin Ont Turf » Sat May 05, 2018 11:55 am

Hello Mr Trump

I was thinking about making a coleslaw for my tea this afternoon.

Do you think a 500 Smith &Wesson Magnum is the best tool to use for this?

JohnMcGreal
Been Liked: 1358 times
Has Liked: 440 times

Post by JohnMcGreal » Sat May 05, 2018 12:42 pm

How would he know what a war zone looks like?

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sat May 05, 2018 12:53 pm

Right_winger wrote:So predictable IT, nice try to twist and clearly missing the point.

Now your next part is a poor attempt at a slur, point 1) is clearly a plural of a term which you have yourself used in post 10 and 16, I’m assuming your calling yourself racist? No of course not because using the term black or the plural blacks isn’t racist. Point 2) was specifically used to highlight your contradiction in calling someone a cherry picker.

Anyway as you were

Funnt how you accuse me of missing the point when you think the problem with "the blacks" was the pluralisation of the word.

Spiral
Been Liked: 2523 times
Has Liked: 335 times

Post by Spiral » Sat May 05, 2018 1:55 pm

Right_winger wrote:point 1) is clearly a plural of a term which you have yourself used in post 10 and 16, I’m assuming your calling yourself racist? No of course not because using the term black or the plural blacks isn’t racist.
I hope you don't mind me responding to this. It's dehumanising to reduce a person or group of people to a sole defining characteristic. Turning a subject into an object is a problem because it's far easier to implement and/or maintain a system that oppresses, dispossessed and disenfranchises an object than it is a system that oppresses, dispossesses and disenfranchises a Human being. The posts you referred to follow up the word "black" with "people", which is perfectly fine. It might seem trivial but it's an important distinction and it's important to not let this way of thinking slip in unconsciously. Doesn't at all mean to say you're a sieg heiling fascist, or anything, but it's worth considering that if you allow yourself to think of people as an object, you're allowing yourself to be used by real racists by consenting to the way in which people are and have historically been routinely dehumanised for ideological gains. (See, anti-Jewish propaganda).

Heathclaret
Been Liked: 190 times
Has Liked: 179 times

Post by Heathclaret » Sat May 05, 2018 2:06 pm

Spiral wrote:I hope you don't mind me responding to this. It's dehumanising to reduce a person or group of people to a sole defining characteristic. Turning a subject into an object is a problem because it's far easier to implement and/or maintain a system that oppresses, dispossessed and disenfranchises an object than it is a system that oppresses, dispossesses and disenfranchises a Human being. The posts you referred to follow up the word "black" with "people", which is perfectly fine. It might seem trivial but it's an important distinction and it's important to not let this way of thinking slip in unconsciously. Doesn't at all mean to say you're a sieg heiling fascist, or anything, but it's worth considering that if you allow yourself to think of people as an object, you're allowing yourself to be used by real racists by consenting to the way in which people are and have historically been routinely dehumanised for ideological gains. (See, anti-Jewish propaganda).
Its amazing how anyone can turn a descriptive term in to the above. A load of overthought and over sensitive nonsense. I have never discriminated against anyone for any reason, and never will, but what happened in the past, although should never be forgotten, is history and cannot be changed. We should just ensure it never happens again.

KRBFC

Post by KRBFC » Sat May 05, 2018 2:31 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote: when you say things like "when the blacks started rioting in towns like Ferguson" you do two unfortunate things. 1) you expose your own racism by calling them "the blacks",
But further up the thread, you said....
Because it was black people who were silently and peacefully protesting against police brutality during national anthems. And you criticised them for it.
You called black people, black then cried racism when another poster did the same thing. Interesting, you racist.

Spiral
Been Liked: 2523 times
Has Liked: 335 times

Post by Spiral » Sat May 05, 2018 2:53 pm

Heathclaret wrote:Its amazing how anyone can turn a descriptive term in to the above. A load of overthought and over sensitive nonsense. I have never discriminated against anyone for any reason, and never will, but what happened in the past, although should never be forgotten, is history and cannot be changed. We should just ensure it never happens again.
I'm sorry but 'your point is overthought' isn't a convincing argument. I've argued why it's important to choose words carefully; I'm not actually judging anyone on this thread. Sometimes even well-intended people can be clumsy with language. I'm no saint, I've done it myself.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sat May 05, 2018 3:40 pm

KRBFC wrote:But further up the thread, you said....

You called black people, black then cried racism when another poster did the same thing. Interesting, you racist.
"the blacks" was the term he used. It's like saying "the gays", as if they're seperate and apart. It's a term racists like to use to disassociate them from "people".

Right_winger

Post by Right_winger » Sat May 05, 2018 4:10 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:"the blacks" was the term he used. It's like saying "the gays", as if they're seperate and apart. It's a term racists like to use to disassociate them from "people".
Wrong again, your are despirately trying to twist any angle to throw some mud in the hope that it sticks. If you are trying to call me a racist then you are also associating yourself as one aswell.

Paul Waine
Been Liked: 2352 times
Has Liked: 3183 times

Post by Paul Waine » Sun May 06, 2018 10:37 am

A17 year old boy was shot dead in London Saturday evening. "The killing is one of more than 60 fatal shootings and stabbings on the streets of the capital this year." (Evening Standard).

ClaretMoffitt

Post by ClaretMoffitt » Sun May 06, 2018 10:42 am

Right_winger wrote:Wrong again, your are despirately trying to twist any angle to throw some mud in the hope that it sticks. If you are trying to call me a racist then you are also associating yourself as one aswell.
Well, he does first and foremost see and define everyone by their ethnicity.

ecc
Been Liked: 1443 times
Has Liked: 1290 times

Post by ecc » Sun May 06, 2018 11:12 am

The man is not playing with a full deck of cards.

His obscene comments about the dead of the Bataclan and miming gun shots are beyond the pale. He's insane.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sun May 06, 2018 2:12 pm

Right_winger wrote:Wrong again, your are despirately trying to twist any angle to throw some mud in the hope that it sticks. If you are trying to call me a racist then you are also associating yourself as one aswell.

You're the kind of person who will go around calling jewish people "the Jews" and cry when someone calls you anti-semitic, aren't you?

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sun May 06, 2018 2:15 pm

ClaretMoffitt wrote:Well, he does first and foremost see and define everyone by their ethnicity.
:lol: Go on. Examples of my racism must surely follow this corker.

starting_11
Been Liked: 1 time
Has Liked: 837 times

Post by starting_11 » Sun May 06, 2018 2:19 pm

Just had a quick scan of this and then had to come on to tell you how pathetic this thread is and you're acting like children.

Keep it up!
This user liked this post: Imploding Turtle

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Sun May 06, 2018 2:20 pm

starting_11 wrote:Just had a quick scan of this and then had to come on to tell you how pathetic this thread is and you're acting like children.

Keep it up!
No you.
This user liked this post: starting_11