Experience the rough, Enjoy the smoooooth

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
burnley007
Been Liked: 640 times
Has Liked: 674 times

Experience the rough, Enjoy the smoooooth

Post by burnley007 » Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:01 am

Being a football fan is about experiencing the highs and lows of your club's journey.

We are currently on a low, (albeit in the Premier League with a healthy club), but I would expect the highs to be following pretty soon.

Don't get yer knickers in a twist too much, it's gonna get better and when it does, we'll be able to look back and say, "remember how schite we were in 2024 and look at us now".

Yours etc
E Ternal-Optimist
These 10 users liked this post: Bosscat beddie evensteadiereddie Leisure ArmchairDetective gukwonan Vegas Claret Holtyclaret k90bfc AfloatinClaret

claptrappers_union
Been Liked: 1772 times
Has Liked: 359 times

Re: Experience the rough, Enjoy the smoooooth

Post by claptrappers_union » Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:15 am

I have family members who are refusing to go these days or leaving early… I get their facebook messages during the games that they’re pleased they stayed away - they have season tickets by the way.

Yet, they’ll be first at the ticket office for away tickets for promotion league winning games, bus parades and posting how much they love the club on social media when we win.

Irritates me. How can you enjoy the good times when your not there for the bad times?
These 7 users liked this post: Claret Till I Die bfcjg JohnMac whiffa Holtyclaret RetroClaret k90bfc

tarkys_ears
Been Liked: 1030 times
Has Liked: 1521 times

Post by tarkys_ears » Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:16 am

Yeah instead of bitching about the richest teams in PL, we can be that team in the Champ!

claretonthecoast1882
Been Liked: 4188 times
Has Liked: 57 times

Post by claretonthecoast1882 » Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:19 am

Guess it comes down to being either a fan or a supporter.

A fan will be there in the good times, a supporter will be there in the bad times.
This user liked this post: k90bfc

beddie
Been Liked: 1408 times
Has Liked: 521 times

Post by beddie » Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:23 am

claretonthecoast1882 wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:19 am

A fan will be there in the good times, a supporter will be there in the bad times.
I’m a fanporter. ;)
This user liked this post: IanMcL

Westleigh
Been Liked: 241 times
Has Liked: 230 times

Post by Westleigh » Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:47 am

tarkys_ears wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:16 am
Yeah instead of bitching about the richest teams in PL, we can be that team in the Champ!

I don’t see how we can be the richest team in the Championship ,unless you meant the most expensive team.

Claret Till I Die
Been Liked: 1151 times
Has Liked: 1624 times

Post by Claret Till I Die » Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:48 am

claptrappers_union wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:15 am
I have family members who are refusing to go these days or leaving early… I get their facebook messages during the games that they’re pleased they stayed away - they have season tickets by the way.

Yet, they’ll be first at the ticket office for away tickets for promotion league winning games, bus parades and posting how much they love the club on social media when we win.

Irritates me. How can you enjoy the good times when your not there for the bad times?
100% this ^^^^

burnley007

Post by burnley007 » Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:58 am

Absolutely agree. I do wonder how many would stick with us if we did a Leeds/Portsmouth/Sunderland etc...

StayingDown4Ever
Been Liked: 269 times
Has Liked: 161 times

Post by StayingDown4Ever » Thu Feb 22, 2024 10:08 am

burnley007 wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:58 am
Absolutely agree. I do wonder how many would stick with us if we did a Leeds/Portsmouth/Sunderland etc...
Not many. There’s already people saying they don’t feel bothered when we go 1-0 down in a game.

bfcjg
Been Liked: 5087 times
Has Liked: 6901 times

Post by bfcjg » Thu Feb 22, 2024 10:14 am

I was angry and disgusted at the team on Saturday , however when you look back, Arsenal are one of the best teams in Europe and one of the go to team for some of the most established players on the planet ( that said our lack of effort was unforgivable) I am sadly old enough to recall the really dark days culminating in the Orient Game, so even Saturday's humiliation was in essence smooooth !
UTC we fight on.

Big Vinny K
Been Liked: 1031 times
Has Liked: 280 times

Post by Big Vinny K » Thu Feb 22, 2024 10:27 am

Westleigh wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:47 am
I don’t see how we can be the richest team in the Championship ,unless you meant the most expensive team.
Who would have bigger income than Burnley ?
Who would have a bigger balance sheet ?

daveisaclaret
Been Liked: 1164 times
Has Liked: 94 times

Post by daveisaclaret » Thu Feb 22, 2024 10:38 am

Has it always been this popular to moan about other fans? I don't remember this sort of complaining or criticising others when crowds dipped under 10,000 during Cotterill's 19 games without a win, but maybe it just wasn't memorable. Were the people in the smallest home crowds in the 80s letting everyone know how irritated they were and telling friends and family they wouldn't be able to enjoy success in the future?

Watching football is a hobby, and an expensive one at that. Different people enjoy it in different ways. While some may take pride in staying until the end of a 0-5 drubbing (I would have left if I could), others have simply got better things to do and don't enjoy watching Burnley when they're crap. They will have enjoyed last season just as much as the most die hard fan and they will enjoy our next success just as much too.

Would you keep going to see your favourite band if they hadn't been able to knock out a tune all year? Would you keep watching your favourite TV show or reading your favourite book series if the writers couldn't tell an interesting story any more?

It's good and fun to take pride in supporting Burnley but supporting them a little bit more than others doesn't make you special.
These 2 users liked this post: mickleoverclaret Boss Hogg

jrgbfc
Been Liked: 2108 times
Has Liked: 337 times

Post by jrgbfc » Thu Feb 22, 2024 10:46 am

burnley007 wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:58 am
I reckon we've got a hardcore of about 10/11 thousand. Sort of what we were getting most of the 90s. Suppose you don't know about some of our younger fans. Generally all they know is us doing relatively well, not sure how many would fancy it if we ended up in league 1(or worse).

Spike
Been Liked: 598 times
Has Liked: 1238 times

Post by Spike » Thu Feb 22, 2024 10:49 am

It’s our Club and always will be.
The current custodians will come and go .
This is my 50th season ticket I will Keep the Faith
I find this current season bewildering.
The continued failure of the club to address the safety of home fans with inadequate stewarding and by selling tickets to away fans is unreasonable. I cannot say more

The reason why fans are so dischuffed is that the custodians have spent resources they probably didn’t own in such way as to create a collection of players they hoped to profit from rather than give us a team likely to win even an handful of games
These 5 users liked this post: Woodleyclaret beddie k90bfc IanMcL bfcjg

AlargeClaret
Been Liked: 1160 times
Has Liked: 182 times

Post by AlargeClaret » Thu Feb 22, 2024 10:50 am

I think most people’s concern, is that we have to somehow stay positive during the rest of this season ,and even if we have another “wonder season” ( possible as champ will be weak-ish,we’ll be v decent ) we’ll still be “ starting from scratch “ again and be exactly where we were after SD was potted. Let’s not forget we were a well established prem team .

Much as I admire VK as person , can we really expect him to stay if /when he gets us back up ? And then if we don’t get back up….

Though hope springs eternal and if we could just put back to back results together who knows.

Jamesy
Been Liked: 806 times
Has Liked: 530 times

Post by Jamesy » Thu Feb 22, 2024 10:53 am

StayingDown4Ever wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 10:08 am
Not many. There’s already people saying they don’t feel bothered when we go 1-0 down in a game.
Mmmm. I think this is a bit of a dig at someone well known on this board?
No need.

dougcollins
Been Liked: 1820 times
Has Liked: 1800 times

Post by dougcollins » Thu Feb 22, 2024 10:57 am

beddie wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:23 am
I’m a fanporter. ;)
You carry cooling devices?

StayingDown4Ever
Been Liked: 269 times
Has Liked: 161 times

Post by StayingDown4Ever » Thu Feb 22, 2024 11:03 am

Jamesy wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 10:53 am
Mmmm. I think this is a bit of a dig at someone well known on this board?
No need.
Not a dig at anyone - there’s plenty saying it and I don’t blame them.

Jamesy

Post by Jamesy » Thu Feb 22, 2024 11:07 am

Let’s not start the Uber fan stuff please.
It is hard work sitting through some of our matches at present, and when people stay at home even though they have got a ticket I can understand this. Sometimes people find something better to do for a few hours. They are still supporters though, but just not motivated at present.
I come up to all games, but I have got to be honest it was hard to drag myself out of the house to set off up to Burnley last Saturday v Arsenal.
When you have got a manager who steadfastly refuses to see what is under his nose and keeps sending a team out to get easily rolled over, an apathy sets in amongst some supporters. Me being one of them. This is because we know that it doesn’t have to be like this.
People parp on about us having less money, and little old Burnley and how can we compete against the big boys blah blah blah and to be quite frank this is a load of tosh. We used to compete with a fraction of the money we have spent this season.
The apathy is there because we know we can and should be competing, but we aren’t. Three wins all season tells you that.
These 5 users liked this post: jrtod61 mickleoverclaret Westleigh alwaysaclaret k90bfc

Spike
Been Liked: 598 times
Has Liked: 1238 times

Post by Spike » Thu Feb 22, 2024 11:13 am

claretonthecoast1882 wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:19 am

Fan is short for fanatic - font think they will be giving up anytime soon

JohnMac
Been Liked: 2379 times
Has Liked: 3807 times

Post by JohnMac » Thu Feb 22, 2024 11:13 am

I will continue to watch the Clarets through thick and thin because unlike many others I am neither an Accountant, Head Chef, Player Agent, Board Member, Investor, Reporter or Coach.

It really is a simple thing watching football, not always enjoyable but not many things in life consistently are...
These 2 users liked this post: Woodleyclaret Holtyclaret

claptrappers_union

Post by claptrappers_union » Thu Feb 22, 2024 11:37 am

Jamesy wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 11:07 am
Let’s not start the Uber fan stuff, please.
It is hard work sitting through some of our matches at present, and when people stay at home even though they have got a ticket I can understand this.
It’s not about that. It’s just that celebrating achievement is soooo much better when you know you were there through the bad times, in any part of life.

So to me, how can it be genuine emotion when they’re supporting the club when we need to hypothetically win against Forest to stay up when they didn’t put in the ‘hard work’ of sitting through some of the present matches - surely it doesn’t matter that much to them really.

Jamesy

Post by Jamesy » Thu Feb 22, 2024 12:18 pm

StayingDown4Ever wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 11:03 am
Not a dig at anyone - there’s plenty saying it and I don’t blame them.
Ok pal, no worries and I get your drift.

mickleoverclaret
Been Liked: 398 times
Has Liked: 432 times

Post by mickleoverclaret » Thu Feb 22, 2024 12:31 pm

Thu Feb 22, 2024 11:37 am
It’s not about that. It’s just that celebrating achievement is soooo much better when you know you were there through the bad times, in any part of life.

So to me, how can it be genuine emotion when they’re supporting the club when we need to hypothetically win against Forest to stay up when they didn’t put in the ‘hard work’ of sitting through some of the present matches - surely it doesn’t matter that much to them really.
You can care about whether or not Burnley do well or stay in the Premier League without attending every game home and away- surely that's obvious? I was at the game on Saturday but i'm out of the country this weekend- it won't mean that I'm not bothered about how we get on at Palace or for the rest of the season.

Woodleyclaret
Been Liked: 1490 times
Has Liked: 1848 times

Post by Woodleyclaret » Thu Feb 22, 2024 12:40 pm

As a Fulham fan said to me recently its about enjoying the good times while they are here
Fans of most clubs outside the Premier league would swop our highs and lows in a heartbeat
UTC

Boss Hogg
Been Liked: 862 times
Has Liked: 1097 times

Post by Boss Hogg » Thu Feb 22, 2024 12:53 pm

daveisaclaret wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 10:38 am
Has it always been this popular to moan about other fans? I don't remember this sort of complaining or criticising others when crowds dipped under 10,000 during Cotterill's 19 games without a win, but maybe it just wasn't memorable. Were the people in the smallest home crowds in the 80s letting everyone know how irritated they were and telling friends and family they wouldn't be able to enjoy success in the future?

Watching football is a hobby, and an expensive one at that. Different people enjoy it in different ways. While some may take pride in staying until the end of a 0-5 drubbing (I would have left if I could), others have simply got better things to do and don't enjoy watching Burnley when they're crap. They will have enjoyed last season just as much as the most die hard fan and they will enjoy our next success just as much too.

Would you keep going to see your favourite band if they hadn't been able to knock out a tune all year? Would you keep watching your favourite TV show or reading your favourite book series if the writers couldn't tell an interesting story any more?

It's good and fun to take pride in supporting Burnley but supporting them a little bit more than others doesn't make you special.
Can relate to this. I went on in the 2000 crowds in Div 4 and stayed to the end of the Brian Laws Man City drubbing etc but I’ve missed more matches this season out of choice than any other because I just don’t like what I’m seeing or could see after a few games. Agree though that you need to experience lows to get the best highs. The last game of the relegation season was awful but last season was a great antidote.

Clovius Boofus
Been Liked: 577 times
Has Liked: 171 times

Post by Clovius Boofus » Thu Feb 22, 2024 12:54 pm

Woodleyclaret wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 12:40 pm
As a Fulham fan said to me recently its about enjoying the good times while they are here
Fans of most clubs outside the Premier league would swop our highs and lows in a heartbeat
UTC
Aye, it could be worse. Just look at Rochdale - a town of over 224,000 with a football club heading for the rocks. Fair enough, they've never reached our dizzy heights, but still, it's a football club with over 100 years of tradition, and it's about to sink.
These 2 users liked this post: Jamesy k90bfc

Jamesy

Post by Jamesy » Thu Feb 22, 2024 1:08 pm

Clovius Boofus wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 12:54 pm
Aye, it could be worse. Just look at Rochdale - a town of over 224,000 with a football club heading for the rocks. Fair enough, they've never reached our dizzy heights, but still, it's a football club with over 100 years of tradition, and it's about to sink.
If I had won the lottery, like that couple in Colne I would spend 2 million of it on buying Rochdale.
Always been fairly shite but are a proper football club. I hope someone saves them.
This user liked this post: Clovius Boofus

TsarBomba
Been Liked: 1142 times
Has Liked: 292 times

Post by TsarBomba » Thu Feb 22, 2024 1:11 pm

I actually think the fans have been ok. I don’t know of many fanbases that wouldn’t be disillusioned and making their displeasure known after so many rank bad performances. As a group of fans, I think we’re pretty patient.

At home to Fulham the crowd turned in the first half, and there was booing against Arsenal, but I can’t think of too many other occasions?

I have never had an issue with us getting beat, or having an off day, because this is human, but if it’s perceived rightly or wrongly that the players are not doing the bare minimum, then there is an issue.

Westleigh

Post by Westleigh » Thu Feb 22, 2024 1:14 pm

Big Vinny K wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 10:27 am
Who would have bigger income than Burnley ?
Who would have a bigger balance sheet ?
But who would have a bigger debt than Burnley?

burnley007

Post by burnley007 » Thu Feb 22, 2024 1:30 pm

My OP wasn't about being a more loyal supporter, but appreciating that this season has been a massive let down, but we will rise again, no doubt.

I'm hating the matches, but perversely kind of enjoying the whole come down thing. It's quite therapeutic.

I have no idea what VK's plan is on most match days, but I'm optimistic that he will get it right and learn from this season to go on to still be a top manager.
This user liked this post: Jamesy

JTClaret
Been Liked: 181 times
Has Liked: 119 times

Post by JTClaret » Thu Feb 22, 2024 1:45 pm

daveisaclaret wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 10:38 am
Yep, it has.
I remember back then the club were always trying to get more 'walk-ons' and the season ticket holders considered themselves 'proper fans'.
Can you remember the debates on cheaper tickets? Proper fans aka ST holders would complain (fairly to an extent) that they don't receive the benefit for being loyal.

The calling out of people who leave early has always been a thing - and heaven forbid somebody wanted to leave early to beat the traffic for a commute to the game.

Anyone who calls Burnley FC their team will do for me. We are allowed to get upset when we are poor, and giddy when we smash the league. If you want to leave early, that's fine. We support a club, with players paid well to play for it, it's not the same as watching your child play for a team - though some people seem to think it is.

Jamesy

Post by Jamesy » Thu Feb 22, 2024 1:53 pm

burnley007 wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 1:30 pm
My OP wasn't about being a more loyal supporter, but appreciating that this season has been a massive let down, but we will rise again, no doubt.

I'm hating the matches, but perversely kind of enjoying the whole come down thing. It's quite therapeutic.

I have no idea what VK's plan is on most match days, but I'm optimistic that he will get it right and learn from this season to go on to still be a top manager.
Your last sentence sums up some of the apathy amongst us pal, when you say you have no idea what Vincent’s plan is on match days.
Basically, he seems devoid of a plan. Apart from letting our players roll over and get their bellies tickled, week in, week out.

Big Vinny K

Post by Big Vinny K » Thu Feb 22, 2024 1:58 pm

Westleigh wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 1:14 pm
But who would have a bigger debt than Burnley?
Lots of clubs.
One about 10 miles away from us for a start

Wealth of a club is not measured by debt size btw. Man United have had nearly a billion of debt for more than a decade and have regularly been listed as first or second richest club in the world.

Westleigh

Post by Westleigh » Thu Feb 22, 2024 2:47 pm

Big Vinny K wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 1:58 pm
Lots of clubs.
One about 10 miles away from us for a start

Wealth of a club is not measured by debt size btw. Man United have had nearly a billion of debt for more than a decade and have regularly been listed as first or second richest club in the world.
Unfortunately for us our debt is with the financial institutions ,and I know the ones down the road have a bigger debt in theory to us ,but I can’t imagine the Venky’s calling for the money back anytime soon,and if the Glazier’s walked away I’m sure Radcliffe would buy the rest of the club ,we’ll be up the creek without a paddle if Alan Pace et al beggar off back to the USA.

Big Vinny K

Post by Big Vinny K » Thu Feb 22, 2024 2:53 pm

Westleigh wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 2:47 pm
Unfortunately for us our debt is with the financial institutions ,and I know the ones down the road have a bigger debt in theory to us ,but I can’t imagine the Venky’s calling for the money back anytime soon,and if the Glazier’s walked away I’m sure Radcliffe would buy the rest of the club ,we’ll be up the creek without a paddle if Alan Pace et al beggar off back to the USA.
You are missing the point.
I’ve said there are plenty of clubs with bigger debt than us.
And I’ve also told you it does not define how wealthy a club is.

Not every post is an opportunity to shoehorn in your views on the owners.
These 2 users liked this post: gandhisflipflop Bosscat

gandhisflipflop
Been Liked: 2340 times
Has Liked: 1405 times

Post by gandhisflipflop » Thu Feb 22, 2024 2:55 pm

I must admit I left at the earliest point ever for a Burnley game (after the 3rd went in) as I just found it too painful. I do however still believe in this project, this team and this manager and certainly wouldn’t be gloating about staying away to others. I applauded the team off at half time.
This user liked this post: burnley007

burnley007

Post by burnley007 » Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:40 pm

gandhisflipflop wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 2:55 pm
I must admit I left at the earliest point ever for a Burnley game (after the 3rd went in) as I just found it too painful. I do however still believe in this project, this team and this manager and certainly wouldn’t be gloating about staying away to others. I applauded the team off at half time.
Nothing you said makes any common sense, but I'm with you completely!!

claptrappers_union

Post by claptrappers_union » Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:08 pm

mickleoverclaret wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 12:31 pm
You can care about whether or not Burnley does well or stay in the Premier League without attending every game home and away- surely that's obvious? I was at the game on Saturday, but I'm out of the country this weekend- it won't mean that I'm not bothered about how we get on at Palace or for the rest of the season.
But you are choosing between not going because you have another commitment. You're not going just because the team are not getting results, and be gleeful about not going despite you having a ticket.

The way I see it, it's like fast-forwarding through a film to watch the hero save the day at the end, or watching the final frame of snooker or the last ten minutes of a sporting event and then celebrating like mad when you get the outcome you want.

Vegas Claret
Been Liked: 11055 times
Has Liked: 5663 times

Post by Vegas Claret » Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:52 pm

we are getting relegated to the Championship, the reaction from some feels like we are joining the Northwest Counties league. Always a Claret regardless of what league we are in or what team we put out, it's an itch that cannot be scratched.

boyyanno
Been Liked: 516 times
Has Liked: 117 times

Post by boyyanno » Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:06 pm

Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:08 pm
But you are choosing between not going because you have another commitment. You're not going just because the team are not getting results, and be gleeful about not going despite you having a ticket.

The way I see it, it's like fast-forwarding through a film to watch the hero save the day at the end, or watching the final frame of snooker or the last ten minutes of a sporting event and then celebrating like mad when you get the outcome you want.
The smooth is not the smooth without the rough.

gandhisflipflop
Been Liked: 2340 times
Has Liked: 1405 times

Post by gandhisflipflop » Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:43 pm

burnley007 wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:40 pm
Nothing you said makes any common sense, but I'm with you completely!!
And you still go back for more the week after :lol:

Long term we will be fine but it is very difficult at the moment

JR1882
Been Liked: 171 times

Post by JR1882 » Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:59 pm

It feels rougher because it’s all self inflicted / incompetent rather than just a bad season or one where aren’t good enough.

Vegas Claret
Been Liked: 11055 times
Has Liked: 5663 times

Post by Vegas Claret » Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:01 pm

boyyanno wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:06 pm
The smooth is not the smooth without the rough.
nailed it

Casper2
Been Liked: 223 times
Has Liked: 67 times

Post by Casper2 » Thu Feb 22, 2024 10:04 pm

I called BINGO when the Orient game was mentioned

Poulton-le-Claret
Been Liked: 94 times
Has Liked: 195 times

Post by Poulton-le-Claret » Thu Feb 22, 2024 10:09 pm

Not sure why people are always chirping up about how others want to spend their time. If you want to stay to the end of a 5-0 defeat then that's fine, if you don't then equally fine. It's your weekend.

Personally, I will definitely be there for the next home game, but if it's more of the same and 3-0 down around the half time mark, I'll be on the early train. I'll spend an extra hour of my weekend at home and be happier for it.

Westleigh

Post by Westleigh » Thu Feb 22, 2024 10:36 pm

Big Vinny K wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 2:53 pm
You are missing the point.
I’ve said there are plenty of clubs with bigger debt than us.
And I’ve also told you it does not define how wealthy a club is.

Not every post is an opportunity to shoehorn in your views on the owners.
I have no real views about the owners ,however you can’t get away from the fact that they can walk away tomorrow and leave us with nothing but an horrendous debt that would probably see the end of BFC as we know it.

Jakubclaret
Been Liked: 1185 times
Has Liked: 779 times

Post by Jakubclaret » Fri Feb 23, 2024 7:01 am

Westleigh wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 10:36 pm
I have no real views about the owners ,however you can’t get away from the fact that they can walk away tomorrow and leave us with nothing but an horrendous debt that would probably see the end of BFC as we know it.
I agree. it's different if it's a personal debt it's that persons responsibility to settle but this is completely different the debt is attached to the club. It's extremely concerning.

burnley007

Post by burnley007 » Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:25 am

JR1882 wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:59 pm
It feels rougher because it’s all self inflicted / incompetent rather than just a bad season or one where aren’t good enough.
Is this worse than Garlick not funding Dyche for years until he lost his job and we got relegated?

Dark Cloud
Been Liked: 2006 times
Has Liked: 3347 times

Post by Dark Cloud » Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:50 am

Seeing a thread titled "Torquay" and remembering going there, being crap and losing (league, not the Play Off SF) has suddenly got me looking forward to tomorrow!!