Been with your Mrs for 30 years and don’t love her.

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
mickleoverclaret
Been Liked: 398 times
Has Liked: 432 times

Re: Been with your Mrs for 30 years and don’t love her.

Post by mickleoverclaret » Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:43 am

It is hard to care about a game that realistically has nothing riding on it. It felt to me in the stadium like nobody really believed we could do it, whereas prior to the Wolves game we'd given ourselves a glimmer. I'm sure with some more meaningful games last year and hopefully something to play for at the business end you'll feel differently.

ac99
Been Liked: 5 times

Post by ac99 » Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:46 am

I've got a mistress on the side. When COVID shut football down , me and the lad started watching Radcliffe as non-league could still have spectators for some reason. Anyway, whenever Burnley have been away and we couldn't get there, off we went to Radcliffe, even a few of the local away games. Saturday was the first time we went to watch Radcliffe instead of going to a Burnley home match and that was a 5 hour round trip to Whitby. I think I've fallen in love with the mistress... 🙈

Jamesy
Been Liked: 806 times
Has Liked: 531 times

Post by Jamesy » Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:53 am

Carlos the Great wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:28 am
Summer months are normally exciting for me .. a new season looming and transfer talk of players coming in :.. but I’m actually filled with anxiety and trepidation.At at the thought of who VK is going to waste millions of pounds on
It’s quite worrying. Also how are we going to offload some of the players he has already wasted millions on before he can waste some more?
To put it into perspective if we sell 14,000 season tickets next year, the revenue generated will only be half of Zeki Amdouni’s transfer fee.
Madness.

Quickenthetempo
Been Liked: 3877 times
Has Liked: 2073 times

Post by Quickenthetempo » Mon Apr 15, 2024 3:34 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:53 am
It’s quite worrying. Also how are we going to offload some of the players he has already wasted millions on before he can waste some more?
To put it into perspective if we sell 14,000 season tickets next year, the revenue generated will only be half of Zeki Amdouni’s transfer fee.
Madness.
I don't know what maths you're using but STs don't bring that much in. Guesstimate at £4.7m