Vote for our best goal of the 2017/18 season
Burnley scored a total of 36 Premier League goals during the 2017/18 season with Sam Vokes scoring the first of them in our opening day 3-2 win at Chelsea and Chris Wood getting the last in our defeat last week against Bournemouth. This week we are giving you the opportunity to cast your vote for which of the goals was our best.
We’ve had some debate and, in the end, have made a selection of ten of the goals scored by nine different players; Ashley Barnes, with his goals at West Ham and West Brom, the only player to feature more than once. Incredibly, the best goals seem to have come away from home with only one of the ten scored at Turf Moor.
All you have to do now is select the goal of your choice from the ten on offer. The voting poll is now open and will remain so until the end of Thursday. You can find it below and, if viewing the desktop version of the site, on every page below the monthly archive links.
Jeff Hendrick won it in 2016/17 with his goal against Bournemouth. Who will be your winner this year?
The result will be published on Friday.
Which was our best goal of the 2017/18 season?
- Steven Defour v Man United (a) (38%, 164 Votes)
- Jeff Hendrick v Everton (a) (35%, 151 Votes)
- Ashley Barnes v West Brom (a) (9%, 38 Votes)
- Ashley Barnes v West Ham (a) (7%, 32 Votes)
- Stephen Ward v Chelsea (a) (7%, 31 Votes)
- Jόhann Berg Guðmundsson v Man City (h) (2%, 10 Votes)
- Robbie Brady v Bournemouth (a) (1%, 4 Votes)
- Chris Wood v Tottenham (a) (1%, 3 Votes)
- Scott Arfield v Liverpool (a) (0%, 2 Votes)
- Sam Vokes v Southampton (a) (0%, 1 Votes)
Total Voters: 436
Share this page :