Vote for your man of the match against Accrington
Burnley have gone out of the League Cup at Accrington with a goal right at the end of extra time and now is your opportunity to select your man of the match from the much changed Burnley team.
Michael Keane was the winner in the vote for the Liverpool game but he, and nine others who started that game, were left out of the starting line up tonight with only Sam Vokes starting both games. You can select from all of the eleven in the starting line up plus the first two substitutes Andre Gray and Scott Arfield.
The voting poll is available in this article and, on the desktop version, can also be found on every page below the archive months.
The vote will run until 4:30 p.m. on Saturday with the vote for the Chelsea game to follow within an hour of the final whistle.
Who was the man of the match in the 1-0 League Cup defeat at Accrington?
- Aiden O'Neill (59%, 160 Votes)
- James Tarkowski (17%, 45 Votes)
- Lukas Jutkiewicz (6%, 15 Votes)
- Tendayi Darikwa (3%, 9 Votes)
- Nick Pope (3%, 8 Votes)
- Andre Gray (3%, 8 Votes)
- Fredrik Ulvestad (2%, 6 Votes)
- Sam Vokes (1%, 4 Votes)
- Jon Flanagan (1%, 4 Votes)
- Michael Kightly (1%, 3 Votes)
- Kevin Long (1%, 3 Votes)
- Johann Berg Gudmundsson (1%, 2 Votes)
- Scott Arfield (1%, 2 Votes)
Total Voters: 269