Vote for your man of the match against Barnsley
Burnley have beaten Barnsley 1-0 at home in the FA Cup and now you can make your choice as to who you thought was our man of the match.
The winner in the last game at Huddersfield was Dwight McNeil who has come into the team and won the award in successive games having also won the vote against West Ham. He didn’t score a goal in the Huddersfield game but did get an assist with a good turn and cross for Chris Wood to open the scoring.
Who will be your choice from the Barnsley game? The voting poll is now available below and, if viewing the desktop version of the site, on every page below the monthly archive links. It will run until the end of Tuesday.
As always, the top four will win points towards the Up the Clarets Player of the Year along with the top four in the message board player ratings.
Who was man of the match in the 1-0 home win against Barnsley?
- Dwight McNeil (44%, 205 Votes)
- James Tarkowski (27%, 125 Votes)
- Matěj Vydra (7%, 32 Votes)
- Kevin Long (6%, 30 Votes)
- Steven Defour (4%, 19 Votes)
- Charlie Taylor (3%, 13 Votes)
- Nick Pope (3%, 12 Votes)
- Ben Gibson (3%, 12 Votes)
- Jeff Hendrick (2%, 8 Votes)
- Stephen Ward (1%, 4 Votes)
- Jόhann Berg Guðmundsson (1%, 3 Votes)
- Sam Vokes (0%, 1 Votes)
Total Voters: 464