Vote for your man of the match against Huddersfield
Burnley have won 2-1 at Huddersfield and now you can make your choice as to who you thought was our man of the match.
The winner in the West Ham game was Dwight McNeil who, making his second start, scored the second goal in a 2-0 win and in doing so became our youngest ever Premier League goalscorer.
Who will be your choice from the Huddersfield game? The voting poll is now available below and, if viewing the desktop version of the site, on every page below the monthly archive links. It will run until 3:30 p.m. on Saturday when it will be replaced by the FA Cup vote v Barnsley.
As always, the top four will win points towards the Up the Clarets Player of the Year along with the top four in the message board player ratings.
Who was man of the match in the 2-1 Huddersfield ?
- Dwight McNeil (35%, 190 Votes)
- Ashley Westwood (30%, 165 Votes)
- Chris Wood (18%, 100 Votes)
- Ashley Barnes (8%, 44 Votes)
- Jack Cork (2%, 13 Votes)
- Ben Mee (1%, 8 Votes)
- Robbie Brady (1%, 7 Votes)
- James Tarkowski (1%, 6 Votes)
- Charlie Taylor (1%, 5 Votes)
- Tom Heaton (1%, 5 Votes)
- Jόhann Berg Guðmundsson (1%, 4 Votes)
- Matt Lowton (0%, 2 Votes)
- Phil Bardsley (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 549
Share this page :