Vote for your man of the match against Leicester
Burnley have been beaten 3-0 at Leicester and now you can make your choice as to who you thought was the man of the match.
Last week’s winner was Steven Defour. He turned in an excellent midfield performance in the 1-1 home draw against Hull and opened his Burnley account with a sensational goal that looked set to be the winner until that late stoppage time goal from Robert Snodgrass.
You have until the end of Tuesday to cast your vote with the top four winning points towards the Up the Clarets Player of the Year, as is also the case with the player ratings.
The poll is below and, if viewing the desktop version, can be found on every page below the monthly archive links.
Who was the man of the match in the 3-0 defeat at Leicester?
- Jeff Hendrick (24%, 55 Votes)
- Ben Mee (22%, 50 Votes)
- Michael Keane (12%, 28 Votes)
- Tom Heaton (11%, 25 Votes)
- Stephen Ward (8%, 18 Votes)
- Dean Marney (6%, 14 Votes)
- George Boyd (6%, 14 Votes)
- Steven Defour (4%, 10 Votes)
- Sam Vokes (4%, 8 Votes)
- Johann Berg Gudmundsson (2%, 4 Votes)
- Scott Arfield (0%, 1 Votes)
- Andre Gray (0%, 1 Votes)
- Matt Lowton (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 228
Share this page :