Vote for your man of the match against Leicester
Burnley have been beaten 1-0 and it is now your opportunity to select your man of the match.
Robbie Brady was the winner in Wednesday’s 2-1 win at Bournemouth. He was in sparkling form again. It was his ball into the box that Chris Wood eventually converted for the opening goal and Brady himself scored the second with a superb right foot shot from outside the box.
Who will you choose this time? The vote is now underway and can be found below and, if viewing the desktop version of the site, on all pages below the monthly archive links. It will run until the end of Tuesday with the result to be published on Wednesday.
The top four in the vote will win points towards the Up the Clarets Player of the Year along with the top four in the message board player ratings.
Who was man of the match in the 1-0 defeat at Leicester?
- Jόhann Berg Guðmundsson (39%, 120 Votes)
- Robbie Brady (15%, 45 Votes)
- Nick Pope (10%, 31 Votes)
- Steven Defour (9%, 28 Votes)
- Phil Bardsley (7%, 22 Votes)
- James Tarkowski (7%, 20 Votes)
- Ben Mee (5%, 14 Votes)
- Jack Cork (3%, 8 Votes)
- Scott Arfield (2%, 6 Votes)
- Jeff Hendrick (2%, 5 Votes)
- Stephen Ward (1%, 3 Votes)
- Chris Wood (1%, 3 Votes)
- Ashley Barnes (0%, 1 Votes)
Total Voters: 306