Vote for your man of the match against Leicester
Burnley have won a point in a 0-0 draw at Leicester and you can now make your choice as to you who think was our man of the match.
Ben Mee was the winner last week in the 4-2 defeat at West Ham, he and Charlie Taylor, two defenders, were our best two players despite us conceding another four goals. But who is your choice this week? The poll is now open and can be found below and, if viewing the desktop version of the site, on every page below the monthly archive links. It will remain open until the end of Tuesday.
As is always the case, the top four, along with the top four in the message board player ratings, will win points towards the Up the Clarets Player of the Year.
Who was the man of the match in our 0-0 draw at Leicester?
- Matt Lowton (26%, 104 Votes)
- Kevin Long (24%, 97 Votes)
- Charlie Taylor (19%, 75 Votes)
- Ben Mee (14%, 57 Votes)
- Joe Hart (6%, 24 Votes)
- Steven Defour (4%, 17 Votes)
- Aaron Lennon (1%, 6 Votes)
- Jeff Hendrick (1%, 6 Votes)
- Jack Cork (1%, 5 Votes)
- Jόhann Berg Guðmundsson (1%, 4 Votes)
- Chris Wood (0%, 2 Votes)
- Sam Vokes (0%, 2 Votes)
- Robbie Brady (0%, 2 Votes)
Total Voters: 401