Vote for your man of the match against Leicester
Burnley have controversially been beaten 2-1 at Leicester today and now is your opportunity to choose your man of the match.
Ben Mee (pictured), was the winner two weeks ago in the 1-0 win against Everton. He was in outstanding form at the back as we kept our third clean sheet of the season which helped us up to fourth in the table for a couple of hours or so, but who will be your choice this week? Voting is now underway and you can vote below or, if viewing the desktop version of the site, on any page below the monthly archive links.
When the vote closes at the end of Tuesday, the top four will win votes for the Up the Clarets Player of the Year as will the top four in the message board player ratings.
Who was man of the match in the 2-1 defeat at Leicester?
- Chris Wood (50%, 155 Votes)
- Dwight McNeil (16%, 50 Votes)
- Ashley Westwood (9%, 27 Votes)
- James Tarkowski (8%, 26 Votes)
- Matt Lowton (5%, 15 Votes)
- Jeff Hendrick (4%, 12 Votes)
- Nick Pope (2%, 7 Votes)
- Jay Rodriguez (2%, 5 Votes)
- Robbie Brady (1%, 4 Votes)
- Ben Mee (1%, 4 Votes)
- Erik Pieters (0%, 1 Votes)
- Aaron Lennon (0%, 1 Votes)
Total Voters: 307